Start by marking “Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer, #3)

Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza

(Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer #3)

It is summertime in Beresford. Ronaldo and Rudi are beside themselves with excitement: Monty the Moose, the most incredible Magician in the whole world is performing at Rudi’s birthday party!
But before the festivities begin, there’s the important matter of The Reindeer Flyover, an ancient tradition of The Reindeer Flying Academy that marks the end of school term. But Rudi
Published September 29th 2017 by Amazon (first published September 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Ronaldo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ronaldo

James
Book Review
Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza, the third in an adorable children's picture book series, written in 2017 by Maxine Sylvester, is another winner. In this edition, Ronaldo's best friend Rudi hurts his hoof, but won't go to the doctor to heal it. Rudi's mother enlists Ronaldo to help trick Rudi into the office visit, which leads to even more hilarity and conflict. Along the way, Ronaldo picks up a side job to help earn some money for a new flying class, but after Rudi's dad ru
Holly
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Note: I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Holy cow! Again I was not disappointed by this story one bit! The friendships within this book are fantastic. The character are so well developed for a children’s book it jut amazes me. Also the illustrations were just as beautiful and fantastic as the first two books. But what really makes this story perfect is the friendship between Rudi and Ronaldo as well as just the kindness of these characters are just so wonderful
Lieve Snellings
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An easy read and a joy with an amazing message of friendship
The third book in the Ronaldo series by Maxine Sylvester, ‘Rudi’s Birthday Extravaganza’ is once again a joy to read.
We meet up again with Ronaldo and his best friend Rudi. They’re still cadets in the Flying Academy, but unfortunately Rudi is wounded. Friend Ronaldo stands by his mate, he accompanies him to the doctor. Soon it will be Rudi’s birthday and Ronaldo takes a job so he has money to buy a present for his friend.

When Rudi sho
Heidi
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Here’s yet another cute and meaningful story about Ronaldo and his friend, Rudi. As the series progresses, we get to know the characters in a new and different light than in previous books. For Ronaldo, though I knew he was a kind reindeer, most of his actions reached a new level of kindness here that I just wanted to be friends with him. He acts in ways to avoid hurting other’s feelings, be there for someone who is scared, do a good deed just because he wants to help without expecting something ...more
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written and illustrated story with important life lessons...

Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza is another delightful and charming book in this series. I read it with my grand-kids and they loved not only the story, but also the amazing illustrations. I thought the text and illustrations worked very well together.

Author Maxine Sylvester writes in a wonderfully simple and imaginative style that will guarantee the attention of young minds. If you ever wanted to bond even more with
Lisa
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ronaldo continues to show his giving nature in this third installment of the series.
He helps his friends, neighbors and school during the course of this book. It seems he is always thinking of others and how he can help and give.
Full Review On YouTube here: https://youtu.be/23Eayzn2dJw
When his friend is sick, even his friend’s mother calls on Ronaldo to help out. When he ends up with unexpected money in his pocket, he immediately thinks of how he can help others with it.
He’s a true inspiration t
Lone Tree Reviews
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ronaldo is back for a whole new adventure that won't disappoint you at all! With Ronaldo's buddy, Rudi having a birthday in just a few weeks, you know something bad is going to happen. The whole getting Rudi to the doctor was a total laugh out load moment that ends with Rudi getting the help he needs in the most funniest way ever! It doesn't end there though, with Ronaldo eating treats throughout the day that ends with Ronaldo not ever wanting to eat carrot cake again!

I think the totally sweetes
Alexa Whitewolf
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another fun read!
Kid's books are never something I pick up on my own, but this series is so wonderfully written, the illustrations so life-like and the overall feel-good vibe you get, I simply can't resist! Thanks to the author for providing a copy :)
Rudi and Ronaldo's friendship makes me wish my future kids have the same type of healthy, wholesome friends around them <3 !!! Beautiful descriptions, great pace, fun dialogue, what else can I say except get a copy NOW! :)
Tony Hunter
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story book by Maxine Sylvester! Your kids will love this.
Very well written with fun illustrations, many humorous lines that made my son laugh out loud "Ronaldo's face lit up like a firefly's bum".
Recommended for all children!
Amy
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ronaldo: Rudi’s Birthday Extravaganza is a delightful addition to the Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer series. This one has got to be the most fun of all three books. I laughed so hard at Ronaldo and his antics. Him and his friends are hilarious. The book is filled with beautiful illustrations that perfectly goes with the story. My family and I are loving this series and hope there will be a new release soon. We highly recommend this for all ages, all year long.

Love, love, love it!

5+ stars

I received
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The third story in the Ronaldo series by Maxine Sylvester, Rudi’s Birthday Extravaganza, brings about yet another humorous tale interspersed with excellent illustrations and subtle moral lessons.
As Rudi’s birthday nears, Ronaldo is keen to get him a fabulous present. However, as Rudi’s chance to join the much-dreamt-of workshop with Vixen Pederson is ruined, Rudi now has only his birthday party to look forward to. Does that get ruined as well, since the famous magician Monty the Moose is unwell
Bhavya
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maxine is one of the best authors in my 2017 Finds list. Her stories though aimed at a much younger audience, are a perfect fit for the adults who are still in touch with their younger self. Her books can be enjoyed by anyone who has a love for stories that are sweet and heart-warming. Her latest book, Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza celebrates the friendship between Ronaldo and Rudi.

Through literature for children, she manages to talk to us about the virtues one must uphold in life - hone
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
(Disclaimer – I received a copy from the Author. This does not affect my review in anyway)

Review: This is the 3rd book in the series, can be read as a standalone. Great, fun and brilliant children’s book. Seriously though, how many things can you make with carrots? I should have really counted the amount of cakes, drinks and food made out of it. Was entertaining to see the Author try and make everything out of carrots. I think the bread pudding was the only thing without carrots.

What I really li
Vinay Leo R.
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review at A Bookworm's Musing

Simple story, a storyline that children would definitely enjoy, with morals slipped in here and there that are well worth absorbing. Accompanied by beautiful illustrations. This is a series I'm quite enjoying, and already looking forward to the next in the series!
Maxine Sylvester
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviewed by Mamta Madhavan for Readers' Favorite
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza - Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer Book 3 by Maxine Sylvester opens with Rudi’s mother, Mrs. Gunnersson, telling Ronaldo that Rudi has a doctor’s appointment to examine his swollen hoof. Rudi is terrified of needles and Mrs Gunnersson wants Ronaldo to go with them to see Doctor Kloppen. Rudi and Ronaldo are both excited because Monty the Moose is coming to town and he has been booked to perform at Rudi’s birt
Florin Craciun
added it
Dec 15, 2017
Gene
Oct 06, 2018
I was born in Hounslow, Middlesex in the south of England. As a child, I loved drawing and took private art classes with a wonderful teacher called, Pearl Lee. She had an abundance of Disney magazines, and I would paint the characters on wood, card, canvas or anything else I was allowed to use, including walls.

When I was nine, my mum took me on holiday to Majorca. I clearly remember being fascinat

Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer (3 books)
  • Ronaldo: The Reindeer Flying Academy (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer, #1)
  • Ronaldo: The Phantom Carrot Snatcher (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer, #2)