Start by marking “Bad Boy Brody” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy Brody

Bad Boy Brody

One punch took him from Hollywood’s Golden Boy to Bad Boy Brody.

The media didn’t care he was grieving his brother’s death. They descended on him, but to change his reputation, his manager got him a deal.

Act in an indie film, one that already had Oscar buzz, and he’d get the movie roles he needed to secure his future.

He took the deal.

Yet he wasn’t prepared for the real-life
Paperback, 1st edition, 298 pages
Published May 7th 2018 by EverAfter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy Brody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boy Brody

Start your review of Bad Boy Brody
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

BAD BOY BRODY: Is a full length, New Adult, standalone Novel by Tijan. Spoken in 3rd POV The Heroine (Morgan) the Hero (Brody) and Mathew (Morgan’s brother)

Seemingly over night Brody Asher went from Hollywoods Golden Boy to Hollywood’s Bad boy in the blink of an eye after he loses his brother in a tragic car accident, Brody went off the rails, wallowing, drinking, mourning, and whoring his public im
Corina
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: standalone, hollywood

This book was everything I hoped for!!!!!!!

There are only a couple of authors I can rely on to write stories that speak to me every single time. Tijan is one of them. I still remember reading A Whole New Crowd and how I was blown away. I was sucked in and instantly a fan of the author’s writing. That was the beginning, I haven’t regretted it once.

With Bad Boy Brody Tijan wrote a story that spoke to me in more ways than I can count.

I was fanatically in love with horses when I grew up.

I l
Wendy
three-stars.png (392×109)

I am a big fan of Tijan and I absolutely loved the "Fallen Crest High" series, and some of her other YA books. So I had to give this one a try....I mean the title says "Bad Boy" and I love myself some bad boys ;)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor i love bad boys gif

Now while I enjoyed reading this one, it wasn't my favorite by this author. It just felt a bit unrealistic to me. Normally that´s not a problem, because I know this is fiction and not reality, but I just didn´t feel a strong connection with the MC´s for some reason. I guess it might be b
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
"I'm an asshole in recovery."

Welp! That got my attention! It's always great to be able to identify with the main characters on a personal level. Bad Boy Brody and I are off to an EXCELLENT start!

And we ended on such a high! Tijan’s writing grips me. Her stories excite and amaze. I highly recommend it!
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
I was overjoyed when I got this ARC from the author but it has no impact on my honest review.

4,5 stars

Bad Boy Brody by Tijan is …unexpected. The very good kind of unexpected!

Honestly I dove in this story completely blind. I had requested the advanced reading copy as soon as I had heard about it because I love Tijan’s books. Mason is one of my top book boyfriends and earlier in the year Tijan turned my world upside down with Ryan’s Bed. I needed another fix!

I expected the bad boy act
Sabrina
May 04, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Bad Boy Brody is a book I'm not honestly sure I know how to describe. Morgan and Brody were very different characters and I wasn't too sure at first if they would mix together very well but I was proved wrong about that. They had some really interesting chemistry and after a few scenes together I could tell that they had the kind of connection that would keep them together through anything. Which I really liked about them and this story.

I did struggle with Morgan's
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Run Wild and Free Stars

Bad Boy Brody is a standalone and is Tijan’s latest new release. I love Tijan’s books, it’s always emotional, beautiful and heart-warming.

Bad Boy Brody is about nature, second chances and finding something that was once lost. Everyone likes a come-back story and everyone likes it when two different people fall for each other.

Brody is a Hollywood Actor and he’s on the set of his newest film. I love books that are set in the wild. I personally don’t like the outdoors, bu
Jane Washington
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Stars: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“This girl. This female. This woman.”

There’s a haunting earthiness about this novel that was as refreshing as it was captivating. I felt like I was watching every interaction between Morgan and Brody in slow-motion.

#thisbookhasstyle
Karen Mc
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

I went into BAD BOY BRODY blindly, thinking it was a book about a bad boy motocross racer. I was so wrong. This story was nothing like I expected; it was so much more. Bad Boy Brody is the HEARTFELT ROMANCE of a broken hero, heroine, and the horses who help them become whole together. A touching tale intertwined with the unbreakable bond of family, Bad Boy Brody brims with SMOLDER , SWEETNESS, and SUSPENSE in a story felt everywhere.

”Ever been haunted? Because I have. I am. You aren’t th
BleuBelle
Brittany

3.5 Stars!!

She was beautiful. She was wild. She was the untamed one.

In Bad Boy Brody, we follow Brody- a really popular actor who is - SHOCKER

A BAD BOY....

Didnt see that coming did ya??

He one day gets a phone call from his brother and hears him die while on the phone with him. That leads Brody down an even worse "bad boy road." His agent gets him a part in a B movie to try and bring up his ratings and the good movie offers back.

He takes the deal which will be a true story of how a popul
Pick a Book
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
​​English / Português​​

3,5 stars

I love Tijan books. Her writing is good, her stories are captivating ( Ryan's Bed is one of my fav books) and I really wanted to love Bad Boy Brody. It was good but it didn't catch me as I thought it would.

The book has a mistery and the heroine is so different from what I read before that it makes this book kinda unique. Brody was amazing. He wasn't a bad boy in my eyes. He was caring and loveble.

The beginning didn't got me, but at 30% the heroine and hero had m
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description

ALL THE STARS!!!
#1 Read of 2018!
What a freaking ride!

Once upon a time there was a girl who dreamed of running with horses...but that dream never came true...until now! Tijan, you have made it possible for my childlike dreams to come true, for at least a day!

Bad Boy Brody is a story within its own subgenre. This is a story about one girl who has hidden herself from the rest of the world due to the tragedies that she faced at such a young age. She's learned at a young age the only person she can d
Snow

I love Tijan, for the most obvious of reasons (Fallen Crest High series) and less obvious ones, that talk to me alone...I like the story in general, I liked the emotional magic and connection between the heroine - Morgan Kellerman , a young woman who grew reclused from the people, by being a part of the wilderness among Mustangs...
She was beautiful. She was wild. She was the untamed one.

and yet she held that connection as a safeline to keep her sane from hurt, and tragedy of a ter
TJ ☾
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was ok
I cannot explain why I decided to read this. Just look at that cover and try to tell me this book would make one lick of sense
Richelle Robinson
May 04, 2018 rated it liked it
So where do I begin with this review. I’ve been reading Tijan for a long time and this book was different from her others. I loved Brody and the whole bad boy appeal but when you find out the reasons why it does pull at your heart strings. Brody is sent to do a movie in a small town and this is his last shot at redemption. While he’s there he meets Morgan.

I have to say Morgan was a very interesting character. She owned lots of land and a nice house but prefers the company of horses over people.
Mimiorphee
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
If you are in the mood for a sweet, beautiful and raw story, don't wait any longer, Bad Boy Brody is the one you need.

When a famous actor meets a woman who is as wild as the horses she lives with,  the most improbable love story blossoms. Both main characters are broken by tragedies that blew their lives. Unexpectedly, against their opposite way of living, they will find their way to each other, eventually learn to trust,  live again and heal their wounds.

I loved Morgan and Brody's connection,
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Unbroke!!!" stars***

****************************
"I'm not human enough to be with you..."
****************************

Wow!!!! Just wow!!! This book was surprisingly AMAZING!!!
It's a common knowledge to all of my friends that I love Tijan's books!!!! Imagine that I'm saving some books of hers unreaded for the hard days!!! Bahaha... I'm crazy, I know!!!
Yet, I wasn't expecting this book... It was so different from the rest of hers, but at the same time so wonderfully written...
Even th
Romance Between The Sheets
Brody was a great character and I felt connected to him within the first few chapters You could feel his emotions and inner battles. He was dynamic, strong and passionate and very easy to like.

At times I admit I struggled with Morgan as a character because she frustrated me. I found her too aloof and some of her actions were strange. However in saying that, she did at times reflect great fragility yet such fierceness, I so wanted to love her.

Matthew and Morgan’s scenes gave me hope she would ret
Alla
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!
A beautiful story, really really good.
I wouldn´t have minded a bit more from the epilogue, a little more of "after", but even so, it´s still a great book.
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I'm honestly not sure what to think of this book! It's a celebrity romance, but it also has SO much to do with horses. I didn't think these two topics could mesh, but somehow Tijan kind of made it work. Review to come!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 3.5 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'He was lulling me, drawing me to him just from that touch. Every time he held me, it made me never want to leave.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Brody is quickly becoming Hollywood's most coveted leading man. He can't contain his excitement at having his brother attend one of the most important premieres of his career so far. Unfortunately, his night is shattered when his brother ends up in a tragi
Joy Novel Thoughts
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading Bad Boy Brody, but something just didn't quite feel right to me. The story Tijan delivered is unlike any story I have read before. From the wild mustangs to the movie and the murder there are so many pieces woven so expertly you will fall in love with Brody, Morgan and so many others in this story!

The first time Brody and Morgan made eye contact they knew that there was something special, a sou deep connection between them. They saw each of for a just a blink of an eye,
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
The minute I heard that Tijan had a new book coming out I was SOLD. I am such a huge Tijan fan and feel all her books are a delicious form of kindle crack. Bad Boy Brody was a different kind of novel from the norm from Tijan as it was deeply touching and emotional while still packing the sexy punch we can always expect from this author. I loved Morgan and Brody and thought their story was brilliant.

I enjoyed this story and found Morgan to be adorable. While I admit I was somewhat taken aback by
Monique
Apr 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I am a fan of Tijan, and always look forward to a new release. Unfortunately, this is not a favourite of mine, and I have come away slightly disappointed. Even though there are the basic Tijan elements in this book they we love - lots of drama - some of the storyline was just so unrealistic.

The synopsis of the book is that a Hollywood golden boy star falls from grace when his brother passes in a car accident and is now considered Bad Boy Brody. To fix his image, he agrees to do a low budget fil
Debra Anastasia
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bad Boy Brody is a fantastic romance for the wild at heart. This journey was my favorite of Tijan's so far. And that's saying something because I'm crazy about her words. Brody will settle himself into your heart and Morgan brings out the fierceness in your soul. I highly recommend this perfect for spring book. Luxuriate in nature and let Tijan lead this trail ride!

Melliane
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

This is a new novel from Tijan and as always, I was very curious to discover the story!

Brody was an actor who was starting to become a real star, but the death of his brother placed him in an endless chasm. He can not surpass this heartbreaking event, especially since he was on the phone with him at the time of the car accident. He can only remember the conversation loop without ever getting out anything. But being famous also has its drawbacks and the media
Angela
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book! A different story with wild horses and a bad boy movie star! Loved every minute of it!
Timitra
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Bad Boy Brody was an okay read for me. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. My biggest issue with it was that it was told to me not shown to me. Quite a bit of it was also unrealistic and yes I know you suspend belief while reading but my suspension of belief couldn't stretch that far.

Interesting premise but it just didn't work for me.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Anne Z.
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh look that.. I don't think I've ever been the first one to write a review on GoodReads for a book :)

Prepare to be amazed dear friends!

Tijan delivered yet another masterpiece.

Everything about this book was pure perfection. From the first page to last I was captivated and mesmerized by it all: the story, the beautiful setting, the main characters' souls, the horses, the secondary characters... ALL OF IT was beautifully written.
Every time I read a new book by Tijan I go: "this is my new book boyf
New Adult Book Club: Tijan ARC Paperback Giveaway ~ CLOSED 32 270 May 06, 2018 03:36AM
Fallen Into Tijan...: Bad Boy Brody 4 23 Apr 04, 2018 06:42AM

• The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • I Promise You
  • Playing with Fire
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Fumbled Hearts (Tender Hearts #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • On The Rebound (Steinbeck U, #1)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The Invitation
  • I Dare You
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • I Hate You
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • Break Me (Brayshaw, #5)