Start by marking “Soulswap (Twin Souls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Soulswap (Twin Souls, #1)

Soulswap

(Twin Souls #1)

The pain was back. It completely consumed me, devoured me. But I wanted it.

This pain would take me to Sian. When I opened my eyes, I would be in the body that was supposed to be mine. And even if it was just for a little while, even I couldn't stay forever, it was worth it. She was worth it.

I hugged myself. Time to go see the real love of my life.

Soulswap is a par
Published December 1st 2017 (first published November 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Soulswap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soulswap

Start your review of Soulswap (Twin Souls, #1)
Lexxi Kitty
I’m not sure how it happens, but it does. I seem to bounce from subject to subject by accident. The books themselves might be written years apart, or they all might have been inspired to be written and published at the same time. Like suddenly running through a group of pretend relationship books, or miscommunication books, or women pretending to be men books or . . . etc. etc.

Here the common theme is telling a story in multiple books. Heh. Sounds like a series, eh? I mean telling the same story
Kelly
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Jennifer G
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soulswap and Soulshift are companion books about Arya and Tate, two women who look identical, who were born on the same day, and who have recently been swapping bodies. Both were living lives with the person they thought was their true mate, but both were not quite satisfied. Both were also considered "defective" within their paranormal community. Once they started swapping, it became crystal clear that they were meant to be living the other's life. Both books have identical timelines. Each book ...more
Amy
3.5*
I was initially drawn to this book by the f/f romance and paranormal genre, I love dragon shifter and vampire books. I have never read a book with " soul swapping" before and it was a very interesting concept and I was hooked right from the start!

We follow Tate, our main character, who is a dragon shifter who can't shift. One day she wakes up in an unfamiliar place with a woman called Sian and soon realises that she is swapping souls with another woman called Ayra, who is a vampire who has a
Lena Muo
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jamie Jack
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book takes the Freaky Friday concept and adds several twists and turns. Arya and Tate are two women born on the same day who seem to have been born into the wrong bodies. This book, Soulswap, is the story of this discovery from Tate's perspective; Soulshift is this same story from Arya’s point of view. Tate is engaged to be married Devon, but something about their relationship has always felt off to her. She claims to love him but often pulls away from him in her discomfort. In one of the t ...more
Nicole Thompson
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is about two women who find themselves swapping bodies on a regular basis . Both women are Identical to look at, born on the same exact day and time, Both truly believed the had found THE ONE that they were meant to be with for the rest of their lives although they realized something was missing for their relationships, they were missing a spark. Both women were a bit of an outcast in their own Paranormal towns. Once the swapping began to take place they begin to see what exactly the ...more
Courtney
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The concept for Soulswap and Soulshift was super intriguing and it definitely didnt disappoint! In the book you get to see Tate's perspective on her blasé life with Devon until something unimaginable happens, where she wakes up in places she has never seen before, with people she has never met previously, who are calling her by a different name. She thinks she is dreaming but then she realizes she is losing time and she has been switching bodies with someone else. Someone who is a different spec ...more
Douglas Williamson
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Our heroine is one of two identical ladies whose souls have been mistakenly swapped. Once this gets sorted, the story is only just beginning.

The first two books in the series are companions, each told from the perspective of one of the ladies swapping souls. I have noted some confusion regarding the order in that Amazon says this is book two, while reading it says it is book one. Fortunately, both books cover the same time period just from different perspectives. Order is not a major problem her
Cailin
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I found this story to be pretty unique and inventive. The pace was pretty swift and the characters were relatable. This is the first book in a trilogy inwhich two nearly identical women's souls suddenly start swapping bodies.

This story focuses on Tate, a female dragon shifter who is unable to shift, and her life experiences both in her own body and in Ayra's. In her own life she was engaged to Devon, a dragon and a man she had known for years.
Leslie Sanchez
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic book goes hand in hand with Soulshift and is Tate and Sian's story. Tate has never felt right with herself as a dragon shifter that can't shift. She has this wonderful fiance that's not only a doctor, but a bad-a$$ dragon shifter. So imagine the confusion and chaos that arises when she wakes in someone else's body with no clue where she is, who she is or what happened. Her relationship with Devon was a dream and I wondered why he put up with some of her antics. The body she shifts ...more
J
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
So, this was quite and interesting read full of paranormal - vamps, dragons and body swaps oh my! I really did enjoy the story line and while I don't necessarily enjoy the F/F aspect I can overlook as the story line was that captivating. Fast paced, you won't get bored in this read / listen - oh, and I loved the narration! What a great job and I loved the accent! As for characters - I really have to say that I don't care for Tate at all! She comes across as such a spoiled brat and her fiancé Dev ...more
TipseyBookReviews
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soul swap and Soulshift (Book 2) Have concurrent story lines, with Tate and Ayra swapping souls/bodies and living parts of each other’s lives. Normally when I have tries to read stories that have books that run concurrently but from different perspectives, I haven’t been able to finish the 2nd book, because it feels like I am just reading the same thing. However, Tape and Greenwood do an amazing job of making the stories feel distinct yet familiar. In Soulswap we get Tate’s perspective. I love h ...more
Amanda Urbinato
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Suck it Aria, I hope you enjoy the peas!"- LOL
This audiobook was amazing! The concept of this whole trilogy is brillant! Laura Greenwood, Arizona Tape, and Susan Greenway are all fantastic and make an amazing team. I really love the dialog in this book. Tat is so damn funny! She had me laughing out loud throughout the entire book. It was just crazy how everything worked out. I'm not going to go in to detail because reviews shouldn't retell the the books, but it was just insane! lol. I am really
Donna
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting book as it takes a concept that has been used before - people swapping bodies - but then adds in the fact that it's a dragon shifter and a vampire who have never even met, and adds a romantic twist. I really enjoyed the story, and would definitely recommend it to adults who like shifter/vampire romance books (though it should be noted one of the relationships is F/F), but be prepared for a really frustrating cliffhanger!!
NB I received a complimentary copy of this book, bu
Michelle
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fun story! I loved the interesting concept of the book and the mixing of supernatural species. Tate's personality is great and it was fun to be in her head. I liked how Tate's relationship with Devon was done too. It was great that they were able maintain a good relationship through everything. I think that Sian and Tate fit together really well and thought their relationship was super sweet. I can't wait to read Soulshift and get into Ayra's head.
Tera Comer
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, arc
This series was so intriguing when I first read the blurbs for it and found out that Soulswap and Soulshift are companion books. Soulswap focuses on Tate and we see how she handles the fact that she keeps swapping bodies with Ayra. Tate realizes just how unhappy and bored she is living her life with a man she loves but yet is not in love with, but finds that missing spark once she meets Sian once the swap takes place. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Janda Revans
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really sweet book. I have always believed in soulmates. This book was a great examination of that. I LOVED Sian and Tate! I read this book in no time. It wasn't too heavy. It was a nice light Summer read. It was a cute love story, and I am usually not one to read romance, but I like that it didn't drag out. I am excited to read the other two books in the trilogy to figure out what happens to these characters because cliffhanger!!
Anne Dwyer
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tate and Devon are dragon shifters - except that Tate hasnt been able to shift yet. They are engaged, love each other - BUT ------? Ayra and Sian are vampires, and have been lovers for years - but something is not quite right. When Tate faints, and wakes up as Ayra - and Ayra wakes up as Tate, strange things are afoot - Love it!

Amber  Christiansen
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although I found Tate to be a little whiny at times, I enjoyed her story. This was kinda like Freaky Friday, only set in a paranormal universe and the swapping happens multiple times instead of being stuck in another body once trying to figure out a way back. I'm interested in Arya's story and seeing how this series further plays out.

Ann
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the concept of this book. I really felt for Tate and wanted her to be with sian. I was anxious every time she swapped with ayra because she never knew what she was waking up to. Devon was the perfect man. I felt bad for him because he loved Tate but she couldn't reciprocate the feelings he had. Plus i love dragons. Will definitely be reading soultrade to see what happens next.
Vanessa Vargas
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5☆
I started with this book and for some reason at the beginning I wasn't convinced this would be a book I would love. About two chapters in I started enjoying it more, then without realizing it I was hooked. The concept of these stories is unique and the ending kinda had me wanting me to pull my hair out. So in conclusion, I loved this book and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Brittany VanLanen
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such an interesting concept. This book goes hand and hand with another, Soulshift. The stories are standalone but intertwine. This one followed the story of Tate and Sian. Tate feels like her life is ok but not quite right and she trades places with Ayra and lives her life bits at a time. I can’t wait to read Ayra’s version!!
Amy Naylor
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a three part series. This one centers around Tate. She's a dragon shifter that can't shift and is engaged to the perfect man. So why is she so unhappy? Tate has blackouts and swaps lives with someone else. I loved her journey to happiness. I'm definitely reading this whole series!
Jenee Robinson
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very interesting book! You meet Tate and Devon, an engaged couple. Next thing Tate knows she's in the body of a girl that looks just like her but eye color with her girlfriend. As Tate swaps body's with a girl named Ayra, she falls more and more for Sian, Ayra's girlfriend and feels more for her then she every did with Devon. Want to know more? Read it!
Roxanne MacKay
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great read. The beginning is intriguing and you are off balance just like Tate. You just want to keep reading to find out more and try to piece together what is happening. I look forward to the next books.

Ola Adamska
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is intriguing - one minute you re in your body and the second one you are in the different body.
I loved dynamic here and that characters clicked almost immediately. The Polt was going in great pace and details were revealed in great pace! That allowed me to sing into everything!
Tricia
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

What a story! It would be so cool to be able to shift like the characters in the book. Oooo the fun you could have!
If you want to know what I am talking about you must read the book. Strong story, strong characters and opportunistic baking!
Brittany Devlin
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
This is book 1 in the series. I liked the whole plot line of this and how their souls were in the wrong body. I want to know HOW it happened though. While the whole thing was cool and I like figuring out what was going on I still felt like something was missing. Maybe it will come out in book 2.
Deborah Yunevich
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

A very unusual concept and it works so well. Two people with identical bodies, who somehow change places with other routinely. Sian and Tate make an unusual couple and I am eager to find out more in Devon and Ayra' s story.
The Paranormal Co...: Completed Series: Twin Souls Trilogy 3 3 Oct 22, 2019 10:52AM
The Paranormal Co...: New Audio: Soulswap (Twin Souls #1) 1 1 Aug 14, 2019 02:43AM

• Cigar Club (Whiskey Springs, #2)
  • Torn Soul (Dragon Soul, #1)
  • Cedric the Demonic Knight (Cedric #1)
  • Prey (Lycan Legacy #1)
  • Shifters Storm (Shifters Ménage)
  • One Summer Night
  • Hopeless Romantic
  • Thy Neighbor's Wife
  • Serious Potential (Bay West Social, #2)
  • Totally Worth It (Bay West Social, #1)
  • Fifth Soul (The Renegade Dragons #1)
  • Definite Possibility (Bay West Social, #3)
  • Princess of Dorsa (The Chronicles of Dorsa, #1)
  • Big Girl Pill
  • Open Tab (Whiskey Springs, #1)
  • Coyote Blues
  • Bet Against Me
  • Pretty Little Werewolf (Little Werewolf, #1)
Arizona Tape is quite a chaotic, young adult that shares her house with a cactus plant and has sleep dates with her bed. She makes up stories in her head all the time like a crazy person and occasionally writes them down too. But only if the mood is right.

In her spare time, she enjoys discovering new places with her friends, making all kinds of food as she waltzes through her kitchen like a tornad

Twin Souls (3 books)
  • Soulshift (Twin Souls, #2)
  • Soultrade (Twin Souls, #3)

News & Interviews