Start by marking “Triad (Triad, #6)” as Want to Read:
Triad (Triad, #6)

Triad

(Triad #6)

Book 6 of the Triad series.

Captain Jay Roberts knows his mission to infiltrate the isolated province of Neveks is dangerous, but the future of Planet Pavlovan depends on his success.

As a telepathic super-soldier, he doesn’t expect the banished Neveks female, Rain Datta - his passport into Neveks - to cause him too much trouble.

But Rain’s not playing by his rules, and
Published September 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Triad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Triad

Start your review of Triad (Triad, #6)
Heather
Oct 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I really enjoy Kate Pearce's contemporary romances so when I saw this one I was eager to give it to try. However, I think it would have been much better had I not started with book 6 in the series. While Kate Pearce does a great job in creating an alternate world, I would have preferred to know what happened in previous books. I'm sure it would have improved my reading experience because it was a good story. I simply was not familiar with just what was entailed with the bonding of the Triad and ...more
Glittergirl
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sci-fi, paranormal, menage
I adore Kate's triad series...it's full of hot space aliens and my favorite fantasy~menage.

This one wraps up a mysterious story thread about who's stirring up the political pot and potential civil war. Captain Jay Roberts, enhanced human "super soldier" is working for the Pavlovan government since he left Earth being feared there because of his enhancements. His orders are to infiltrate the Nevek region that has VERY closed borders. He goes undercover and "rescues" Rain Datta when she's "strande
JodyL
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rain, Jay and Asar

Jay is on a secret mission to Nevek to talk to the Queen Goddess. He is one of the enhanced human soldiers that was saved from death and bright to Pavolan. Rain is heading back to Nevek, after she was banished when she was eighteen, because her mother is dieing. Jay " accidentally" saves her from a crash at the bus station. He then travels with her for around a week on foot to reach Meek. The night before reaching their destination, they bond. When they each individually reach
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, sci-fi
Triad is Book 6 of The Triad Series by Kate Pearce. While it may certainly help with understanding the back story, these books do not need to be read in order and this one stands fine on its own. In fact, I've only read about half of the books and I followed along just fine.

Kate Pearce is one of those superb well rounded authors who can write about anything and turn it into a hit. Whether it's historical, contemporary, historical paranormal, erotica or in this case, erotic sci-fi. I've loved ev
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Triad' by Kate Pearce is Book Six in "The Triad" Series. This is the story of Captain Jay Roberts and Rain Datta. I haven't yet read the previous books in this series, so for me this was a standalone book.
This was a pretty exciting romance between Rain and Jay. Jay was trying to get close to Rain on orders of his supervisor to understand what Rain was up too. But Jay was finding it hard to stay neutral with Rain. Rain felt that Jay wasn't what he was pretending to be but he did start to earn h
Elke
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kate-pearce
Triad is an amazing book. It was a well written, compelling story that grabs the readers attention right from the start. It had so much heat it made me sweat. There was plenty of steam as well. There was love and angst as well. I love the writings of this author and read everything of hers that I can get my hands on. I gave this book five stars and would recommend it to anyone. LOVE MUST READ !! When the writer knows what they are talking about, an honest review is simple. The writing pulls at y ...more
Jacky
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was full of so many unexpected things. There seemed to be something exciting and surprising at ever turn. If sex, sexy, and erotic scenes bother you, then this is not your book.

Triad is full of action and suspense. The characters are well written. The chemistry between Jay, Rain, and Asar is intense. There is also an underlying mystery that resonates throughout the book.

I spent a lot of time using those five "W" terms they teach in elementary school, (who, what, when, where, why). I ad
Nancy
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really loved how the book played with gender stereotypes. Jay was by far my favourite character. I loved how he treated Rain with the utmost respect and the second male like how normal alphas treat their female love interest. In most outer space novels, Earth men were portrayed as misogynists or plain douchebags, so it was refreshing to see one like Jay.

"She is yours?"
"No, because no one owns anyone. What is wrong with this place?"

"You refuse to defend her honour against me?"
"Yo, I think I c
Kathy Johnson
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WONDERFUL Sci-Fi Erotic Fantasy,
Triad is the 6th book in Kate Pearce’s Triad Series. It is a great erotic sci-fi fiction. It is set on a planet inhabited by telepaths who form relationships in threes(triads). This book was more edgy than the previous ones in the series. It also continued the mystery of what is going on with the attacks on the planet and really moved that storyline forward. It is a great series. This book, though part of a series, could be read as a stand-alone book.
Jill
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review. Pearce is an excellent writer and this is another winner. I loved the book. It is very sexual and highly erotic. Jay is on a secret military mission and in the process becomes bonded to Rain and Asar. The book is well written and keeps your attention. This is the first in this series that I have read but I plan on reading some of the previous books. I would highly recommend this book.
Casey
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I love this series! I have been checking for a while to see if a new book had come out and was pleasantly surprised to find one had! The description almost seemed like it wouldn't be a triad book like the name suggested and I was hesitant to read it. Glad I did though as it was just as good as the others in the series!
Tammy
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fast-paced action packed read. Captain Jay Roberts is a super soldier and is ordered to infiltrate the Nevek region where he saves Rain as they learn to trust each other their triad becomes complete with Asar. The chemistry is hot and the story had me hooked from beginning to end. Looking forward to more in the series!
Pat
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not my usual genre, but I have to say that this book is a definite 5 Star read! The storyline was well written and the characters were well developed and I could not put this book down until I turned the last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Victoria
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s full of action, drama and sexy scenes. It will hook you in with its mystery and angst. The chemistry between the characters is sizzling and steamy. It’s an entertaining read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Katherine
I like this series. This triad is an interesting one, and I liked it. These people weren’t obvious together. The machinations of one of the hero’s mother are truly awful. Of course the sexy times are hot and mostly unrealistic. That’s part of the fun of this series.

Bought from kobo
Mel B.
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A worthy addition!

These three complimented one another perfectly. The story was action packed, full of trademark Pearce steam and angst. Definitely a wonderful addition to the series! I'm going to go crazy waiting for the next!!
Sherry Bohrmueller
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good book, lots of action.
Avril Haughey
Oct 20, 2018
Zoe
Mar 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• V'hor's Nestmate (A World Beyond, #7)
  • Bane's Heart (A World Beyond, #9)
  • Jaron's Promise (A World Beyond, #6)
  • Beauty & the Lumberjacks (Hard n' Dirty, #8)
  • Scott's Desire (Forming a Triad)
  • The Billionaire Husband Test (Billionaire Online Dating Service #1)
  • Embracing Silence (Project Alpha, #1)
  • Being Cordial (Desert Rose Hook-Ups, #2)
  • The Alpha's Nanny (The Nannies #6)
  • Their Captivated Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #3)
  • Her Night with the Duke (Clandestine Affairs, #1)
  • Deal with the Devil
  • The Biker's Baby
  • Their Christmas Bride (Bridgewater Menage, #5)
  • Nikol's Surrender (A World Beyond, #10)
  • Stolen (Brides of the Kindred, #25)
  • Being Merry (Desert Rose Hook-Ups, #3)
  • Saddled
NYT and USA Today bestselling author Kate Pearce was born into a large family of girls in England, and spent much of her childhood living very happily in a dream world. Despite being told that she really needed to 'get with the program', she graduated from the University College of Wales with an honors degree in history.

A move to the USA finally allowed her to fulfill her dreams and sit down and w

Triad (6 books)
  • The Power Of Three (Triad, #1)
  • The Power Of Persuasion (Triad, #2)
  • Viking Unbound (Triad, #3)
  • Viking Claimed (Triad, #4)
  • The Power of Fate (Triad #5)