Start by marking “Future Remains” as Want to Read:
Future Remains

Future Remains

A small team of paleontologists has just laid eyes upon an impossible discovery. Now, at the behest of a mysterious stranger and his robotic companion, the team is being drawn into a desperate quest: to rescue a child trapped in the most dangerous environment the earth has ever seen.

For former paleontologist Tess Creegan, the stakes couldn't be higher. Finding
Published October 10th 2017 by Apt22Books

To ask other readers questions about Future Remains, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Future Remains

Start your review of Future Remains
Montzalee Wittmann
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Future Remains by Robert Jack is an action, adventure, time travel, terrifying fun book to read! I don't like many time travel books because they often forget certain aspects of time travel but this was so spot on. I loved this book for the varied people, the times (robot era and dinosaurs), the danger, and the exact time period he places them in. Wonderful! This is a non-stop pulse pounding book! It was great, I love dinosaurs, I just never grew up!
J.B. Chicoine
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading Future Remains was a little out of my usual genre—dinosaurs aren't really my thing, but right from the start I was drawn in by Robert Jack's writing. His prose is lively and vivid, and his characters grabbed me right from the start—sympathetic, but not mawkish. They were well drawn—deep enough to make me care, but not too heavy with backstory—in fact, the backstory, skillfully woven into the narrative, always left me anticipating new bits of information. I also have to say that his villa ...more
Kay
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dino mite

This book rocks and no profanity. Lots of action and suspense. Believable characters and a rolling plot. Time travel at its best. Definitely recommend. Running action to the end.
Charli Jo
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I took this book with me on a 2-day business trip & finished it! I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel & read further. I've read Michael Chrichton & Dean Koontz novels, this rates right up there with there's!
It's one of those books that you think about later, it was put together really well & beautifully written.
I will be looking for future books by this author, the way he writes has a way of allowing the reader to "see" what you're reading!
I don't think you have
Arun Divakar
Feb 04, 2018 rated it liked it
When we think of time travel stories quite a lot of times the characters in the story want to jump straight to the age of the dinosaurs. So typically there would be one group of well meaning and nice people and a second group of nasty and arrogant folks. Both get hunted, poetic justice is served and so on proceeds the story. This has repeated time and again in books, movies and other media avatars that originality has long since departed from these shores .

Robert Jack walks the same path and wh
Diane L. Woodbury
What a great trip into the past!!

I found this book to be absolutely compelling! The plot has no moments that detract from the flow of edge of the seat adventures. Lovely descriptions of the setting and scary descriptions of the dinosaurs. The characters are sympathetic and make you root for them to succeed! I loved the ending! I really liked the robots! Mr Jack you are a really skilled writer! Send us more!
PAMELA A. LANGELIER
Real Surprise!

I bought this book on my Kindle, not expecting much, but in desperate need of a little Jurassic adventure. It more than surprised me,it wowed me!! I loved the characters, the story, the writer's way of telling his tale...all extremely well done and will be read again 10 years from know, just because I will want to! Thank you Mr. Jack for a wild and wonderful ride into the future, present, and past!
reburns
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here today gone tomorrow

I wanted to read something about humans and dinosaurs,and this novel by Robert Jack.....was awesome.I could not read enough,each day,and never wanted to stop. The way it comes to the end of the story, was well worth every moment spent reading.
Sharyl
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Appealing bloodbath

I will be looking for more from this author. Good, but not excellent, character development, great story, okay villain, and good ending. This is someone to watch.
irvin r russell
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a good read.

It was a different book to read and they keep you wondering what will happen next. It leaves you wondering how you could mess up the future, but they don't bring it up.
WendyJo
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An extremely entertaining read!

I chose a five star because I was unable to put this one down. Read it straight through. Full of suspense and lots of action! I would recommend this little gem to any who love the Jurassic Park movies
Carlos
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous

I enjoyed this book very much. Time travel done smart, with realistic reactions. Action, a great psycho villain, sad deaths. Kudos to to you. Eagerly await your second novel!
Steve
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This book has hints of the lost world,lost in space and the time machine, a fun read for anyone to enjoy
Pam Bales
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Took a while to finish this, but it is a good time travel adventure complete with dinosaurs.
Gregory A Ritter
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Time Travel, Dinosaurs, Robots

Enjoyable casual read for sci-fi fans. How far would you go to save your family? Check it out and enjoy the story.
Norm S
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Book

Kept my interest. It was hard to put down. Time machine and Dinosaurs makes for a good story. I don't like feathered dinosaurs that kept my rating 4 stars instead of 5.
Wendi Leigh Wells
An easy, exciting read.

Action packed and quick reading. The combination of past, present and future navigated quite well. The ending was not predictable but was likeable

Viola Elaine Smith
Future remains

Good story. Would recommend to Dino lovers. The author did a pretty good job with the idea. I would read another of his books
Richard Streets
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Pangaea: Exiles
  • A Man Out of Time
  • Forbidden Island
  • In Search of the Lost World (Primordia #1)
  • Bestiarii
  • Jurassic Earth (The Jurassic Earth Saga #1)
  • Return to the Lost World (Primordia #2)
  • No Road Out (The Displaced, #1)
  • Cryptid Zoo
  • Jurassic Island
  • Dark Island
  • Throwback
  • The Divide
  • Primordia 3: The Lost World—Re-Evolution
  • The House of the Gods
  • The Flipside (The Flipside #1)
  • Subterrestrial
  • Subhuman (Unit 51 #1)
Robert Jack is an artist and illustrator who specializes in paleontological art. He has been writing fiction for years and recently began publishing his stories. He lives in Michigan with his wife, children, and a variety of ill-advised pet choices.