Start by marking “Wicked Little Games (Wicked Little Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Little Games (Wicked Little Games, #1)

Wicked Little Games

(Wicked Little Games Duet #1)

“You promised me forever: You lied.”

Tia was five years old when she fell in love with Atticus Kraus. She didn’t care about the castle he lived in, that he was the heir to a vast empire, or that she was the daughter of his housekeeper. She cared about the boy who made her smile, the boy who defied his mother to make her his friend, and the boy who made her feel less alone.

ebook
Published January 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Little Games, please sign up.
Shannon Boltin Its out now, went live 4th March, 2018…moreIts out now, went live 4th March, 2018 🤩❤️(less)

Start your review of Wicked Little Games (Wicked Little Games, #1)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Twisted Little Games is the second book in the Wicked Little Games series by Dee Palmer. The previous installment left us off on a cliffhanger, but luckily, I was able to dive right into this book after I finished the first one. I have to say that I was nervous going into it, because I had mixed feelings about who I wanted Tia end up with. I shouldn't have worried at all though, because pretty much everything turned out the way I wanted it to!
 photo bf89fcf87446c9f35c3dd17a998d8e84_zpst16g14ag.gif

That doesn't mean this book didn't test my
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Wicked Little Games is my first book by Dee Palmer, so I didn't have much in the way of expectations. I was just hoping to enjoy it, and enjoy it I did! The story kept me intrigued the whole way through, and I was invested in the characters right away.

There is a love triangle, and at this point, I'm not sure who is going to get the girl. Tia loves them both, and I can see why. I kind of don't want to get to the end of book 2, because I'm not ready to let either go yet.

On the one hand, I want
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I promised myself that for the year 2018, I would try something different, at least when it came to my reading list. In keeping with that promise, I chose to read a book by Dee Palmer. Not only have I never read a book from her before, but I had heard nothing but great things about her writing and figured that taking a chance on her wouldn’t be a huge risk. I’ve gotta start small ;) Mrs. Palmer did not disappoint!! I was immediately caught up in the plot, the intricacies of this story’s ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

THIS SOUNDS EPIC!

Book 1 of 2.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Tia was five years old when she fell in love Atticus Kraus. She didn’t care about the castle he lived in, that he was the heir to a vast empire, or that she was the daughter of his housekeeper. She cared about the boy who made her smile, the boy who defied his mother to make her his friend, and the boy who made her feel less alone.
She knew her place in his world, yet she never felt the distance of an outdated
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Twisted Little Games was just as fantastically written as Wicked Little Games. I was immediately drawn in to the dynamic that played out between Tia, Atticus and Logan. I didn't envy her her position, but I also didn't agree with her actions, choices, or logic. I was eager to see her finally come into her own and for those that truly wronged her to reap their just rewards. I was glad to get the perspectives of the other main characters because it allowed me to clearly see their motives and to ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, cliffhanger
Firstly I must say thank you to the author for a great start to my reading this year.

My heart went out to Tia. Although she didn’t have it easy she’s a strong character and so likeable.

As the story enfolds I couldn’t put my kindle down. I just needed to keep reading and see what was gonna happen next.

This is a really well written story that captivated me from start to finish. The twists and turns had my heart thumping faster. Ending on a cliff hanger I can not wait to read more of this story.
Romance Readers Retreat
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh! I was thrilled to hear of a new series from the fabulous Dee Palmer. I’ve read all of her previous books and thoroughly enjoyed them.

As is to be expected in the first book of a new series, there are lots of questions left unanswered. However, the characters effortlessly snag you by the hand and lead you deeper into this story of betrayal, revenge, demons, redemption and possibly a second chance.

My review contains little to no information about the story or characters because, quite
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 11, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Patty
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I so enjoy a good romantic suspense novel and Wicked Little Games by Dee Palmer is that and so much more! Dee always delivers with a vulnerable yet strong willed heroine. Tia is no exception. I love her and her true love Atticus (Cass). Their relationship is complicated, as expected, and things happen that are beyond their control. Now they are going to have to fight for their love and learn things along the way that will test their love even more. Add Wicked Little Games, book 1 to the top of ...more
April Symes
This is a fabulous new series by Dee Palmer that is a good blend of romance suspense, romantic mystery and erotic romance. The characters that are in this story start out one way and become oh so much more complex and full of feels ,of emotions. I found myself empathizing with the heroine Tia- of all she lost and how she suffers from nightmares yet she lives each and every day as a strong survivor. This is Tia’s journey yet its so much more and WOW I was drawn into the world thru the people she ...more
Ann
Shelves: arc
This book was intense. I felt very sorry for Tia. She craved love and acceptance which truly seemed impossible. She was let down by so many, most especially the ones who should have been there for her. It was no wonder she had conflicting emotions about who she should believe. There are alot of secrets by everyone involved in her life. Two men declare their love but who should she trust, Cass or Logan? There were so many twists Tia didn't see till it was too late. My heart went out to her. ...more
Liv
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I NEED MORE!! PLEASE!!

These characters!! They started out to be so simple and yet were so complex and full of emotions. It was a world of first loves and playful kids that morphed into hardened hearts full of pain, deep regrets and hatred.
'I keep telling myself time will heal, but I know it won't. He was my everything, and that's the thing about first loves – they don't just burn your heart, they brand your soul for all eternity.'

The story was a slow process – foremost the chapters
Flo Grugel
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so close to jumping ship on this book,the first 20% had me rolling my eyes and feeling nothing for the characters, but I'm so glad I persevered. Secrets and lies surrounding the main characters with a cliffy ending that's got me waiting eagerly for part 2.
MsMoxy
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really struggled with rating this book.

It’s not quite a 4 Stars but nowhere’s near a 3 Stars rating either.

The book finished at 75% on my kindle app so while I thought there was more to the story, it abruptly ends.

The first 10% of the story was confusing. And if it wasn’t for the ratings and reviews on Goodreads I probably would have abandoned this book.

The next 20% left me thinking ok, is this gonna be a love triangle? If so, then I’m not sure if I’m diggin this. I mean if both male leads
April Symes
Twisted Little Games by Dee Palmer is a fabulous follow-up to Wicked Little Games. The dynamic that flowed between Tia, Atticus and Logan was at times intense and what is different about this book is that it didn’t automatically pick up right where book 1 left off but instead we get more background on Logan which is most needed to the storyline. In this book, we see the anger and despair from Logan while he deals with his loss with Tia going back to Atticus. He goes thru a range of emotions; one ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Housekeeper's Daughter by Dee Palmer is book One in the Wicked Little Games Duet Series. This starts the story of Tia, Cass and Logan. Tia is the housekeepers daughter but the boy who lived in the house befriend her but things didn't stay the same. We are lead into a story of her wanting revenge. But this book can't tell their story all at once and will continue into the next book.
Sharon
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was originally published as the duet – Wicked Little Games/Twisted Little Games.

So, I have to say this did not click for me right away. I didn’t understand who the characters were for the first portion of the book. Yes, we get Tia and Atticus’ back story. Tia was the housekeeper’s daughter and Atticus is the heir to the family fortune. So right away they are not allowed to be together, but just how far people will go to keep them apart is shocking.

Years later Tia is staying in Logan’s
Brittany
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark-romance
*Received an advance reader copy in exchange for an honest review*

I thought that the beginning of the book was intriguing. The author was able to pull me into the story right away but then began to lose me after that due to the story becoming fairly slow paced and repetitive with its information. I felt like I was being told the same tidbits of information over and over again which didn't further the plot. I get it! Tia spent time in prison and she wants revenge on the people that betrayed her!
Melanie
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Little Games is the concluding part of the duo of Wicked Little Games by Dee Palmer. I literally consumed Wicked Little Games and was so excited to finally read this book. I fell in love with Atticus in the other book and was really hoping that Tia would make the right choice when it came to Logan and Atticus.

Wow, where to even start with this book. Twisted Little Games ties up all those loose ends that you were left with in the other book. Some things I was a little shocked about (Sorry
Nese's reads
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, l don't think l have ever been this eager to come to the end of any book.
l had been in perpetual anticipation since the end of book 1, Wicked Little Games.
l was in total shock, with so many questions left hanging, and no near to the answers.

loose ends, so many loose ends to tie up, but no idea how it possibly could.
Each time l thought l had an idea of what to expect, another revelation would leave me stunned.
There were so many OMG, how could he/she moments, that kept the anticipation
Vivienne Kauffer
Shelves: fictional-arcs

Le Ann Foster
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions**

I gave this book 4.5 stars!!

What at great conclusion to this Wicked Little Game Series!!! I was hooked on Dee writing in The Choices series, but this series is totally different. I'm so glad she took a chance and wrote something so dark, and twisted. I will be looking forward to reading what ever she puts out in the future.

I don't want to give away to much because it will ruin it for others but I will say that this book doesn't automatically pick up
Konny
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Little Games by Dee Palmer is the first book in a new series.

“You promised me forever: You lied.”

Tia is the daughter of a housekeeper at Atticus Kruses mansion. At the age of 5 years shes in love with Atticus. They grow up together. He attends a top college - and Tia was found guilty of stealing a Kruse heirloom. She was sentenced to years in prison - and there she learned not only new skills, she also plans her revenge.
Wicked Little Games is a book that you cant put in a box. Its part
Alison C
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is full of suspense, and intrigue. Tia is out for revenge she doesn't know who she can really trust, and she loves 2 men Atticus her first love or Logan her housemate. Everyone has secrets and I loved it. This Authors storytelling just gets better and better with each book, this one draws you in from the start. It does have a cliffhanger ending (and what an ending!). I can't wait for book 2 to see if my suspicions about some of the characters are true!!
Le Ann Foster
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Reviewed by CherryOBlossoms**

I gave this book 4.5 stars!!!

When I heard Dee had a new series coming out, I knew I had to get my little paws onto it!!!! I'm so glad I did!!!! From the beginning, you have to read a few chapters to get into and figure out who is who but then the story really takes off and yes it will leave you with a lot of unanswered questions but so worth the read. You will be craving and needing more by the end that you will be asking just like me for Dee to send it to us like
Kay Parker
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-shelf
Yet another fabulous story from the desk of Dee Palmer.
I found myself empathizing with the main female character, Tia, and once I got into her story, I couldn't put it down (five hours later...) I found myself cheering her on, lamenting some decisions where I'd have done something drastically different, and hating one of the other main characters with a fierce and undiluted passion - something I haven't been given an opportunity to do in some time.
The story breaks down Tia's past into chapters,
Vickie
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away! Every single time I thought I knew what was going to happen, Dee Palmer threw another twist in that I didn’t see coming.

I don’t want to go into detail because this is one of those books that you should go into knowing nothing. The characters are very easy to like, although there was one that I was determined to hate but my feelings for them swung back and forth several times.

Full of secrets, lies, betrayal, first loves, revenge and sexual sparks flying all over the
Charlotte Day
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is A-fucking-mazing!! It is a complete different direction for Dee Palmer, but it is equally as captivating as her previous books. I was hooked from the prologue, wanting to follow Tia through her nightmares and her journey. The angst in this book is unbelievable, and by the end of the book, I couldn’t even guess what the next book was going to bring. I am sat on the edge of my seat, waiting not so patiently for the next book to see what will happen between Tia and Cass
Melanie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Where to start with my review of Wicked Little Games. Well, its the first part of the series from Dee Palmer and you know there is going to be one hell of a cliffhanger as there always is when the book isn't a standalone. But seriously, the end of Wicked Little Games? For those who hate books who leave you with that 'WTF!!!!' feeling I highly recommend not reading this until the second book Twisted Little Games is released. But please note, this is not me saying give this series a miss. In fact, ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Iron Crowne
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • The Italian
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • All About The Treats
  • Hate Crush
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • Boss with Benefits
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers, #3)
  • Disarm (The Dumonts, #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Freedom (Blackstone #3)
  • Grind (The Alpha Escort Series, #3)
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on