Start by marking “Wicked Little Games (Wicked Little Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Little Games (Wicked Little Games, #1)

Wicked Little Games

(Wicked Little Games Duet #1)

“You promised me forever: You lied.”

Tia was five years old when she fell in love with Atticus Kraus. She didn’t care about the castle he lived in, that he was the heir to a vast empire, or that she was the daughter of his housekeeper. She cared about the boy who made her smile, the boy who defied his mother to make her his friend, and the boy who made her feel less alone.

A
ebook
Published January 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Little Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Little Games

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Wicked Little Games is my first book by Dee Palmer, so I didn't have much in the way of expectations. I was just hoping to enjoy it, and enjoy it I did! The story kept me intrigued the whole way through, and I was invested in the characters right away.

There is a love triangle, and at this point, I'm not sure who is going to get the girl. Tia loves them both, and I can see why. I kind of don't want to get to the end of book 2, because I'm not ready to let either go yet.

On the one hand, I want h
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I promised myself that for the year 2018, I would try something different, at least when it came to my reading list. In keeping with that promise, I chose to read a book by Dee Palmer. Not only have I never read a book from her before, but I had heard nothing but great things about her writing and figured that taking a chance on her wouldn’t be a huge risk. I’ve gotta start small ;) Mrs. Palmer did not disappoint!! I was immediately caught up in the plot, the intricacies of this story’s charac ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

THIS SOUNDS EPIC!

Book 1 of 2.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Tia was five years old when she fell in love Atticus Kraus. She didn’t care about the castle he lived in, that he was the heir to a vast empire, or that she was the daughter of his housekeeper. She cared about the boy who made her smile, the boy who defied his mother to make her his friend, and the boy who made her feel less alone.
She knew her place in his world, yet she never felt the distance of an outdated s
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cliffhanger, loved-it
Firstly I must say thank you to the author for a great start to my reading this year.

My heart went out to Tia. Although she didn’t have it easy she’s a strong character and so likeable.

As the story enfolds I couldn’t put my kindle down. I just needed to keep reading and see what was gonna happen next.

This is a really well written story that captivated me from start to finish. The twists and turns had my heart thumping faster. Ending on a cliff hanger I can not wait to read more of this story.
Romance Readers Retreat
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh! I was thrilled to hear of a new series from the fabulous Dee Palmer. I’ve read all of her previous books and thoroughly enjoyed them.

As is to be expected in the first book of a new series, there are lots of questions left unanswered. However, the characters effortlessly snag you by the hand and lead you deeper into this story of betrayal, revenge, demons, redemption and possibly a second chance.

My review contains little to no information about the story or characters because, quite honestly
Carla Bulian
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Patty
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I so enjoy a good romantic suspense novel and Wicked Little Games by Dee Palmer is that and so much more! Dee always delivers with a vulnerable yet strong willed heroine. Tia is no exception. I love her and her true love Atticus (Cass). Their relationship is complicated, as expected, and things happen that are beyond their control. Now they are going to have to fight for their love and learn things along the way that will test their love even more. Add Wicked Little Games, book 1 to the top of y ...more
April Symes
This is a fabulous new series by Dee Palmer that is a good blend of romance suspense, romantic mystery and erotic romance. The characters that are in this story start out one way and become oh so much more complex and full of feels ,of emotions. I found myself empathizing with the heroine Tia- of all she lost and how she suffers from nightmares yet she lives each and every day as a strong survivor. This is Tia’s journey yet its so much more and WOW I was drawn into the world thru the people she ...more
Liv
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I NEED MORE!! PLEASE!!

These characters!! They started out to be so simple and yet were so complex and full of emotions. It was a world of first loves and playful kids that morphed into hardened hearts full of pain, deep regrets and hatred.
'I keep telling myself time will heal, but I know it won't. He was my everything, and that's the thing about first loves – they don't just burn your heart, they brand your soul for all eternity.'

The story was a slow process – foremost the chapters i
Flo Grugel
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so close to jumping ship on this book,the first 20% had me rolling my eyes and feeling nothing for the characters, but I'm so glad I persevered. Secrets and lies surrounding the main characters with a cliffy ending that's got me waiting eagerly for part 2.
Ann
Shelves: arc
This book was intense. Warning: cliff hangar. I felt very sorry for Tia. She craved love and acceptance which truly seemed impossible. She was let down by so many, most especially the ones who should have been there for her. It was no wonder she had conflicting emotions about who she should believe. There are alot of secrets by everyone involved in her life. Two men declare their love but who should she trust, Cass or Logan? This will be answered in the next book.
MsMoxy
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really struggled with rating this book.

It’s not quite a 4 Stars but nowhere’s near a 3 Stars rating either.

The book finished at 75% on my kindle app so while I thought there was more to the story, it abruptly ends.

The first 10% of the story was confusing. And if it wasn’t for the ratings and reviews on Goodreads I probably would have abandoned this book.

The next 20% left me thinking ok, is this gonna be a love triangle? If so, then I’m not sure if I’m diggin this. I mean if both male leads a
Brittany
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark-romance
*Received an advance reader copy in exchange for an honest review*

I thought that the beginning of the book was intriguing. The author was able to pull me into the story right away but then began to lose me after that due to the story becoming fairly slow paced and repetitive with its information. I felt like I was being told the same tidbits of information over and over again which didn't further the plot. I get it! Tia spent time in prison and she wants revenge on the people that betrayed her!
Vivienne Kauffer
Shelves: fictional-arcs

Konny
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Little Games by Dee Palmer is the first book in a new series.

“You promised me forever: You lied.”

Tia is the daughter of a housekeeper at Atticus Kruses mansion. At the age of 5 years shes in love with Atticus. They grow up together. He attends a top college - and Tia was found guilty of stealing a Kruse heirloom. She was sentenced to years in prison - and there she learned not only new skills, she also plans her revenge.
Wicked Little Games is a book that you cant put in a box. Its part ro
Alison C
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is full of suspense, and intrigue. Tia is out for revenge she doesn't know who she can really trust, and she loves 2 men Atticus her first love or Logan her housemate. Everyone has secrets and I loved it. This Authors storytelling just gets better and better with each book, this one draws you in from the start. It does have a cliffhanger ending (and what an ending!). I can't wait for book 2 to see if my suspicions about some of the characters are true!!
Le Ann Foster
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Reviewed by CherryOBlossoms**

I gave this book 4.5 stars!!!

When I heard Dee had a new series coming out, I knew I had to get my little paws onto it!!!! I'm so glad I did!!!! From the beginning, you have to read a few chapters to get into and figure out who is who but then the story really takes off and yes it will leave you with a lot of unanswered questions but so worth the read. You will be craving and needing more by the end that you will be asking just like me for Dee to send it to us like
Kay Parker
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-shelf
Yet another fabulous story from the desk of Dee Palmer.
I found myself empathizing with the main female character, Tia, and once I got into her story, I couldn't put it down (five hours later...) I found myself cheering her on, lamenting some decisions where I'd have done something drastically different, and hating one of the other main characters with a fierce and undiluted passion - something I haven't been given an opportunity to do in some time.
The story breaks down Tia's past into chapters,
Vickie
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away! Every single time I thought I knew what was going to happen, Dee Palmer threw another twist in that I didn’t see coming.

I don’t want to go into detail because this is one of those books that you should go into knowing nothing. The characters are very easy to like, although there was one that I was determined to hate but my feelings for them swung back and forth several times.

Full of secrets, lies, betrayal, first loves, revenge and sexual sparks flying all over the plac
Charlotte Day
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is A-fucking-mazing!! It is a complete different direction for Dee Palmer, but it is equally as captivating as her previous books. I was hooked from the prologue, wanting to follow Tia through her nightmares and her journey. The angst in this book is unbelievable, and by the end of the book, I couldn’t even guess what the next book was going to bring. I am sat on the edge of my seat, waiting not so patiently for the next book to see what will happen between Tia and Cass
Melanie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Where to start with my review of Wicked Little Games. Well, its the first part of the series from Dee Palmer and you know there is going to be one hell of a cliffhanger as there always is when the book isn't a standalone. But seriously, the end of Wicked Little Games? For those who hate books who leave you with that 'WTF!!!!' feeling I highly recommend not reading this until the second book Twisted Little Games is released. But please note, this is not me saying give this series a miss. In fact, ...more
Jo
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Another great book from Dee.. it puts me in mind of Paper Princess (another great series) I knew this was going to end on a clifffy! And didn’t it just 😡 thankfully we only have to wait until March for the next instalment.. we have quite the trio happening at the moment.. I for one cannot wait 😬
Rowan Parker
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book,devoured it in one day..I would go on about how great it is but I'm dying to get stuck in to book 2 Twisted Little Games,so best you just jump in yourself,if you like deception,lies,hot men (yes men) then this is definitely one for you!
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, a-must-read, k-u
I loved this book.

When i thought it was going one way I was so wrong.. I have so many questions I can't wait to find out how it all plays out in the next book.
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4,5 ❤⭐⭐⭐⭐s ...more
Tricia
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Little Games is a wonderfully woven tale of mystery and intrigue, betrayal and revenge and I absolutely loved it. I loved the twists and turns, the fact that no one and nothing is quite what it seems. I'm still not sure who to trust. Despite its complexity, the story flows beautifully and although it begins its journey in the present, Tia's past is cleverly unveiled in chapters told from both her point of view and from that of her first love Atticus. I'm reserving my judgment on Atticus. ...more
Ambrosia
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
The book is well written and the plot is intriguing but i didn't know it was a love triangle. It messed up everything for me. I love Tia but i can't respect a heroine that is sleeping with two boys at the same time. It cheapened the strength of the bond between atticus and tia that was so well done with the flash back. I'm going to read the next book because i want some answers but that's it I can't say that i'm excited to see tia so loved up with logan one minute and screaming her love for atti ...more
Caroline A Woman & Her Books
This book is a whole new direction for this author and she nailed it.
We're introduced to Tia, a vulnerable, troubled young woman who only wanted one thing in life, love. And she found it with her childhood friend and teenage boyfriend, Atticus. Alas love is never a smooth journey as these lovebirds would find out. Inga, Atticus mother, or the Wicked Witch of the West as i dubbed her, despised Tia from a very young age and would do everything in her power to keep Tia and Atticus, or Cass as Tia l
Lisa Pearson
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow... I’m a little lost for words after reading ‘Wicked Little Games.’
I have read this author before, and I’ve got to say this is very different (in a good way) to what I’ve read from her before.
I went into this book blind, I didn’t even read the synopsis, but the type of suspenseful thriller it is, I think it just added to the reading experience. So I’m not going to divulge much about the plot of the story and leave it up to the read to discover this deceitful, intrigue tale.

For different reas
  • Spark in the Ashes (Steel Souls MC #1)
  • Twisted Memories (Twisted Series, #2)
  • Wake
  • Forbidden Pleasures (NSC Industries #11)
  • My Valentine (Siren, #2)
  • Entrance (Thornhill Trilogy, #1)
  • Outcasts (Badlands #3)
  • His Champagne (The Cocktail Girls)
  • Set Us Free (Bound Forever, #2)
  • Waking to Black (Uninhibited #1)
  • Denouement (Darkness #3)
  • The Darkest Descension (Breaking Insanity, #3)
  • Letters to Lincoln
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Sweetwater (The Kihn #1)
  • Master of My Heart (Finding Sabrina, #2)
  • Doll Face (Doll Face #1)
  • Stolen (Stronger, #1)
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on Face

Wicked Little Games Duet (2 books)
  • Twisted Little Games (Wicked Little Games, #2)