Start by marking “Can't Get Enough (Original Heartbreakers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Can't Get Enough (Original Heartbreakers, #6)

Can't Get Enough

(The Original Heartbreakers #6)

New York Times best selling author Gena Showalter returns with a sizzling Original Heartbreakers tale, featuring a rough, tough bad boy brought to his knees by... a kindergarten teacher?

The king of one-night stands...
To inherit--and destroy--his father’s business at long last, Brock Hudson needs a temporary wife. The ruthless ex-military heartthrob has always avoided roma
Published December 5th 2017 by Strawberry Valley Press

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Truth was truth, and he finally understood his obsession with her. He’d loved her at moment one, when his heart had known what his mind had not. She’s my other half.

CAN’T GET ENOUGH is my third read in ”The Original Heartbreakers” series and it’s hands down my FAVORITE!! First of all, that cover—it’s visually STUNNING!! I will admit without any shame that I can appreciate a good Harlequin romance with some cheesy dialogue and a guaranteed sug
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
You’ve enraptured me,” he said, his voice nothing more than smoke and gravel. “I would do anything for you.”

Ever since I first met these characters in Can't Hardly Breathe, I was salivating for Brock and Lyndie's book. I'm a sucker for the irreverent playboy falling for the sweet girl next door and I couldn't wait to see the shy Lyndie bring this big sexy man to his knees.
One day, the girl who’d gone from being a battered kid to the battered wife of James Carrington, chief of Bluebe
♥ℳelody
1.75 star

I was really hoping my last final "hurrah" with this author would be a hit for me--ok fine, who am I kidding--at least passibly enjoyable & nostalgic but unfortunately, nope. Same problems abound. Out of the last 3 books in this series, I was most eager and curious about this couple or else I wouldn't have even bothered with this.

I thought Brock and Lyndie had super cute potential from the start but the actual payoff and handling of their story just wasn't there for me. It was all
◊♦ Naomi
Welcome to Strawberry Valley, where hotties live and love happens.
Brock is a one night only kind of guy. With a past filled with abuse and PTSD, he's not willing to get close to anyone, he does not want anyone to know about what he's done for the army or before that. Still, he's kind, loyal and funny. But when the occasion arises and he's finally able to take his revenge, he takes it, even if it means marrying someone to get it. Lyndie has had her eyes on Brock for seven months but never acted
Under the Covers Book Blog
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for this story!  Anxiously and impatiently.  Brock is the one night stand king.  Of course he has to be smitten and drooling over the kindergarten teacher who just happens to have gotten out of an abusive marriage earlier in the series.  He's got huge commitment issues and she needs to build herself back up.  How on earth can those two meet in the middle?!  Trust Gena Showalter to do it perfectly.  Brock's father passes away and for him to claim his inheritance (and get reveng ...more
Tpagirl
Can’t Get Enough was the sixth book in the Original Heartbreakers series by Gena Showalter.

Brock Hudson was one of the former military hunks in Strawberry Valley that owned LPH Security Company. He was the king of one night stands - a man who wasn’t loved by his parents and had no interest in love or family. His family was his military brothers/best friends, Daniel (Can’t Hardly Breathe) and Jude (Can’t Let Go).

Lyndie Scott had been abused by the men in her life, her father and husband. Neither
Tanya Davis
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm torn on Can't Get Enough. I really loved Ryanne and Jude in Can't Let Go and this book was going to have to really pull some magic to compare. I'm not sure it accomplished it. I really enjoyed the story, don't get me wrong. This was a really fun read, I have to get past my Ryanne and Jude addiction!

Brock has been a great character from the start. Yes, he's been the one night stand king, but he's also there, no questions asked for Daniel or Jude. Whatever they need, whenever they need it, Bro
Lyn* Nomad *Worlds await*

I chose this book on a whim. I was feeling blue and decided to give it a try. By the second chapter, I was deep in chuckles and I had forgotten I was supposed to be down the doldrums.

A tough, bad boy falling for a kindergarten teacher, both of them dragging their suitcase of issues and scars behind them. Add in a marriage of convenience, which turned out to be anything but.

This was my first book by Gena Showalter and I enjoyed her writing style a lot. It was witty and very appealing. Not for one
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I NEEEED!
melissafandomworld
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

Review
It was a joy to read Brock's story and to finally get more insight into his character. A character I've been wanting to read more about ever since he made his first presence in book #4, Can't Hardly Breathe. And I desperately wanted Lyndsie to have her happily ever after as well, after everything that has happened to her in the past years. These two characters have always shared a sizzling attraction right from the start, but each of them had too much to lose to give into it. In Brock's
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

This is only my second read of the Original Heartbreakers series, and adored it.

The king of the one night stand and the woman who has sworn off relationships. You know this is going to go one of two ways. Actually, being a Gena Showalter story, you know which way it is going to go, it is just the ride we are taken on to get there.

I adore Lyndie and Brock. The chemistry between them is off the charts. They are both a little broken, and it was wonderful to see them
Jillian Stein
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can't Get Enough is the newest release in author Gena Showalter's The Original Heartbreakers Series.  I have really grown to love this series and this latest installment was, hands down, my fave.  I loved it!

This story involves two people who have been crushing on each other for quite some time from afar.  Both in a group of friends who have, over time, started pairing off, becoming couples.  The only two left?  Brock and Lyndie.  Two characters I adored, both separately and together as a couple
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GOODNESS! I “can’t get enough” of this series. You like what I did there? Haha! But seriously this series is so dang addictive and I know that eventually I’ll want a reread of all of these amazing books. Military books are becoming my jam and I think that I have Ms. Showalter to thank for that. Because somehow these super alpha, damaged men are also incredibly sweet and swoony. And their heroines This author writes the best dang women. The women are always sassy and funny and even though they’ve ...more
Alexandra
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review and blog Tour can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

I really couldn't be more excited to read the final book of this spin-off series! Lyndie and Brock were by far the best couple in this trilogy. Both with their own traumas, but both with the mental power to overcome them and be happy. There was no separation like the previous couple but instead a slow, good building with humor, sexy scenes and lots of pets.

I also got the idea that there
Brianna Ryan
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
*2 1/2 stars*

There was so much potential for this to be an amazing book but sadly it just wasn’t.

I have loved the original heartbreakers series since book one and was so excited to read this. The story line was great in the previous books the characters were great but when it actually came time for their turn they kinda sucked.

This book felt rushed and was a very 2 dimensional reading experience which I hate, I couldn’t get lost in the characters it seemed like she was more interested in throwin
Ann Lorz
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

I have been loving the Original Heartbreaker series since the first book. Like most of the books Showalter writes this series is some meaty books. She doesn't skimp on the words. Something I always liked about her. Can't Get Enough is one of her shorter books but you'd never know it from the story itself.

Like the prior books in the series these are two people with issues that think they are in control of themselves
Jewlsbookblog
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Brock was deliciously sexy and built like a bruiser, with a penchant for one night stands. However, beneath his playboy exterior was a genuinely nice guy with heavy secrets. Lyndie was a colorbomb of life. She’s full of sass and silliness, and she’s come a long way from her abusive past. Brock and Lyndie may have married for convenience, but things change when they both start hoping for something..more.

This lighthearted contemporary romance is a perfect weekend read! I read this book in
Rebecca
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enough – such a simple sounding word, but boy does its impact pack a punch. And in Gena Showalter’s newest release, Can’t Get Enough, Brock Hudson and Lyndie ‘Scottie’ Scott both have to overcome feelings of insecurity and worthlessness due to the actions of the people who are supposed to love them most, and those tormented emotions lead one to go after meaningless encounters with women because another person’s hatred is too much for him to bear, and the other lives in fear, reliving her horrify ...more
Booknerd_1107
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can’t Get Enough

*received an arc in exchange for an honest review***

4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gena Showalter continues to captivate her readers with her with The Original Heartbreakers Series. This time around it’s Brock and Lyndie’s turn to find happiness but it won’t be easy. They will push each other outside of their comfort zones and test each other. Gena once again brings together two amazing people who if just given the chance could change each other’s lives for the better and both realize they are worth so
Nalla Reads
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads

description

You want fun heartfelt romance, then look no further. After the bad boys of the original heartbreakers, we've moved on to the recovering veterans of Strawberry Hill. This time it's Brock, the veteran playboy who's constantly had his eyes on Lyndie Scott.

Lyndie's led a hard life at the hands of men who've sought to control her every move. Finally free and determined to make a new name for herself and reclaim her womanhood, Lyndie is undeniably attracted to local pla
Janhvi
Dec 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-book
Can't Get Enough by Gena Showalter is the sixth book in her Original Heart breaker series which takes place in a small town called Strawberry Valley. Though this is the sixth book each book can be read as a stand alone and it follows the story of a different couple. I don't think it is necessary to read the previous books but the signs of Brock and Lyndie's story starts of a couple of books back.

Let's start with Lyndie. Lyndie has spent her entire life under an abusive father then an abusive hus
Isha Coleman
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Strength lies in allowing ourselves to be vulnerable. There in lies the beauty of The Original Heartbreakers. These towering pillars of testosterone know what it means to protect the weak, but do they understand what it means to risk their hearts. Can't Get Enough is more than just a playboy bachelor with a grudge. Lyndie and Brock's battle is in finding the courage to face life's heartaches with courage and hope. In that aspect Lyndie has more strength in her little figure, than Brock has trust ...more
Michelle the Romance Witch
Not my favorite in the series by far, but a solid 3.75 stars I'd say. Wonder if Braydon will get a book too? Or is this truly the end of the series I wonder?
Danielle
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emma
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-wishlist
We already know a lot about both Lyndie and Brock due to their connection to the other characters in Can't Hardly Breathe and Can't Let Go. The timeframe for Can't Get Enough crosses over with the previous two stories at the beginning, adding insight into the events for the previous two couples as well as recapping the poignant backstories to Lyndie and Brock.

Brock's upbringing is further revealed providing understanding to his lack of connection to his family in the present. It also goes a long
Carla
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too much internal dialogue for me. Would have rather had them talking to each other
Malissa
I am rarely ever as happy as when I have a Gena Showalter book in my hands. She just knows how to give me all the swoons, laughs, a few tears, and lots of warmth from her characters friendships and romances. Can't Get Enough was no exception to this.

I wondered how Gena was going to take this one-night stand guy and turn him into a true hero, she's done it with each of the Heartbreakers up to now but I wasn't quite sure Brock could truly be redeemed. Yes, I know he is broken, they all have been,
April (The Vagaries of Us)
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Original Review at https://thevagariesofus.com/2017/12/1...

Can’t Get Enough is the 6th novel in The Original Heartbreakers series by New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter. The story follows Brock Hudson, a man determined to avoid romantic obligations by sticking to a one-night rule. Despite having grown-up with a mother who was obvious in her hatred of him, Brock’s experience in the military, and the lasting friendships he made there, showed him that family isn’t always blood related.
Ash
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Gena Showalter has blown me away on this one~~ I was so excited for this book coming out on December 5th and I was not disappointed. <3 Happy Release week Gena!

This is the last book in The Original Heartbreakers series (and new trilogy). I’ve actually reviewed both of the other books in this second part trilogy (Book One~ Book Two) – If you’re new to the series, please check those reviews out BEFORE you read this one! (Or be a rebel, I’m game either way~ )

Item to Note: This book is ONLY avail
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Gena Showalter Fans: Can't Get Enough (Heartbreakers #6) 3 12 Dec 05, 2017 11:05PM

• Her Guardian Angel (Demonica Underworld, #6; Demonica, #17; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Love Me By Christmas
  • The Cecilian Swan (Silent Swans #1)
  • Snowed in for Christmas (Holiday Acres, #2; Silver Bell Falls, #4; Pine Harbour, #8)
  • Christmas Roses
  • Her Bull Rider's Baby (A Cowboy of Her Own, #2)
  • Third Time's The Charm (A Morning Glory Novel Book 4)
  • Vampires Like It Hot (Argeneau, #28)
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Barefoot in Pearls (Barefoot Bay Brides Trilogy, #3; Barefoot Bay Universe, #10)
  • For the Sheikh's Pleasure (Surrender to the Sheikh)
  • All For You: Halfway There / Buckhorn Ever After / The One You Want / One Perfect Night
  • Jock
  • Red Hot Romeo (The Royal Romeos Book 1)
  • Love in a Sandstorm (Pine Harbour #6)
  • On Christmas Hill
  • Brave Heart
  • A Forever Love (Eligible Billionaires-The Travati Brothers #1)
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been transl

The Original Heartbreakers (6 books)
  • The Closer You Come (The Original Heartbreakers, #1)
  • The Hotter You Burn (The Original Heartbreakers, #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (The Original Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Can't Hardly Breathe (The Original Heartbreakers, #4)
  • Can't Let Go (The Original Heartbreakers, #5)