Start by marking “Perfect World, tome 5 (Perfect World, #5)” as Want to Read:
Perfect World, tome 5 (Perfect World, #5)

Perfect World, tome 5

(Perfect World #5)

Kawana est retournée à Matsumoto, renonçant autant à son amour qu'à sa carrière. Avec la distance qui la sépare désormais d'Ayukawa, leur rupture semble plus que jamais irrémédiable. Chacun, de son côté, commence alors une nouvelle vie. Mais le destin pourrait bien les amener à se croiser à nouveau… ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 168 pages
Published September 14th 2017 by Akata (first published March 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect World, tome 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect World, tome 5

Start your review of Perfect World, tome 5 (Perfect World, #5)
Sabrina
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mangas
To be honest, the story is getting repetitive, and quite depressing at that...
The drawings are still beautiful, of course. But since I've started reading mangas, I've realized that this one tends to have a tiny writing, which can make it hard to read.
Maria
This one felt like a bit of a filler, but not in a bad way at all! I feel like it was a necessary piece in the puzzle of this story. I always feel the same way after reading a new volume of this story...how am I going to be able to wait for the next one?!
Bian✨
Mar 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, 4-stars
Will there be a volume where I don't cry? ...more
Lila Cyclist
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Harusnya saya ngga baca manga seputar rumah sakit dalam waktu-waktu ini. Rasanya masih agak trauma dengan yang namanya rumah sakit, apalgi dengan penyakit yang susah disembuhkan, bukan dari jenis penyakitnya, tapi mungkin dari pasien itu sendiri.

Kawana, setelah pulang kampung di Mastumoto, menghabiskna waktunya di tempat kursus caregiving. Disana ia belajar bagaiman ia memberi pertolongan pada pasien lumpuh atau cedera hingga tidak bisa melakukan kebutuhan mereka sendiri. Disana ia bertemu denga
Julie
Ugh this series is so upsetting. It's always so sad.

I really don't like Koreda and I really hope a relationship doesn't form between Nagasawa and Ayukawa... I can feel it going in that direction though. I just want Ayukawa and Kawana to be together, but I know it's difficult and there's reasons. I just really love them together so much.

This series is so painful, but so amazing. You can tell the mangaka put so much work and care and research into it.
Sheila
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama, romance, shojo
Rie Aruga disecciona a la perfección la psique humana a través de los personajes de esta historia. En esta ocasión el foco recae en Kaede y Keigo, es frustrante como todos hacen esfuerzos por Keigo cuándo él es completamente consciente de lo que hay y quiere hacerlo.
Angela
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-reads, manga
Heart pounding emotion and another great couple introduced in this volume. Definitely brought tears to my eyes a number of times!
Ilaria Bonelli
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Questo libro mi ha toccato profondamente..?anch'io sono in carrozzina e sto con ragazzo "normale" quindi lo apprezzo e lo capisco! Molto bello ...more
Shae
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like this series doesn't pull its punches when it comes to the important things! Love this story! Need physical prints in the US!
Can't get enough! This dialogue is so important!
Sophie Gabrielle
Nath's dreams
Sep 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Je l'attendais avec impatience MaiS j'ai étais déçue. J'aime le couple principal pr DanS ce Tome c'est plus la maladie Et d'autres exemples de couples mis en Avant... MaiS on verra la suite ...more
Luana
3,5

Forse forse, questo è il volume che ho apprezzato di più, almeno fino a questo punto. Con il ritorno di Tsugumi a Matsumoto, facciamo la conoscenza di due nuovi personaggi: Keigo e Kaede, una coppia di fidanzati che stanno affrontando a loro volta le difficoltà legate alla disabilità - con l'aggravante del fatto che la povera Kaede è affetta da una malattia degenerativa per cui non esiste cura, destinata a ridurre progressivamente qualsiasi tipo di libertà di movimento. A dispetto di tutto qu
queen0f_hearts
This volume was so sad. Like, really very sad :( I mean, I don’t like the fact that Kawana and Ayukawa broke up, though I relate how very difficult their situation is. My problem with this volume was that there was no real development, in any direction. Plus, stupid Nagasawa told Kawana, Ayukawa and she are a couple?! Honestly, what’s wrong with that woman. Actually I would have preferred Ayukawa to fire her. He’s just too good of a guy. One more reason why he deserves the girl he loves to be on ...more
Melissa
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L’histoire reprend après la séparation de Kawana et d’Ayukawa. Chacun construit sa vie de son côté pensant que c’est la meilleure solution pour tout le monde.

En parallèle de sa propre histoire, Kawana va rencontrer un jeune couple qui souhaite faire construire sa maison et dans lequel la jeune femme est en fauteuil roulant. Et il se trouve qu’ils vont faire appel à… Ayukawa.

Il y a donc de grandes chances que les deux ex soient amenés à se croiser et j’ai hâte de voir ce qu’il en ressortira…

Je su
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally, two examples of a (straight) couple where the one with a disability is the woman!!
(view spoiler)
Zian B.
More of a 3.5 star rating;
As much as I kinda like seeing Koreda with Kawana, there seems to be a bit of a wall between them that wasn’t there between Kawana and Ayukawa. I understand that Kawana is still getting over her feelings for Ayukawa but it just seems like her relationship with Koreda isn’t as, deep as when she was with Ayukawa. I also really like the addition of Kaede and Keigo. With that said, I’m much more worried for them than I ever was with Ayukawa and Kawana when they were togethe
Nicole
Mar 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
This series is so good. Yes...its kind of repetitive...but that's life when you are disabled. Like...seriously...this battle of emotions ever single friggin day...the guilt you feel not being able to do certain things, for being a burden on others, etc...it literally never ends. But it also shows it from the caregiver's side and what they go through emotionally as well. It's just so good and really hits home for me as someone with a disability. I have preordered every book in this series that I ...more
Ziyue Lan
Mar 15, 2021 rated it liked it
This whole series had started with a lot of potential but this the storyline is honestly starting to feel extremely stretched out. Like the whole dating the other guy when she doesn’t actually like him and is really clearly still in love with the other dude is just BS.
Maybe if I was reading this series back to back then maybe I wouldn’t feel so frustrated or annoyed, but I don’t know.
Michael Schmid
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ganz ganz böses Ende ey... Mag echt schnell wissen, wie es weiter geht qq Hab die Reihe jez sehr lange schleifen lassen und das egtl nicht zu recht. Hab die Charaktere wirklich vermisst. Einfach toller Manga! *_*
Pollapollina Books
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Volume dopo volume in questo manga si affrontano argomenti tristi, la disabilità, la malattia, la difficoltà di parlarsi per superare i problemi. Sicuramente è un’opera molto originale e personalmente prediligo i fumetti che affrontano queste tematiche più adulte.
Jun 30, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume works really hard to keep Tsugumi and Itsuki apart. A depressing volume but one with a ray of hope at the end for how their paths might cross...
Lex Duncan
I didn't love this one as much as the others but I still adore this series 😭 ...more
Lona
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Definitely my least favorite in the series. Focused too much on miscellaneous side characters and the main story between the protagonists felt lost.
Itsaso greengaze
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-2021
4,5 / 5 🌟
-moonprismpower-
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. My heart hurts. This is an emotional volume.
gianna z.
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
*3,5
Eléonore
2,5 stars
Fewer love triangles but the same scenario repeats itself over and over again, the characters act without thinking and the encounters, although lovely, serve above all as an example to them and as the beginning of reflection on themselves and their relationship.
Dewa Wiratama
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Benar' menyakitkan untuk saya baca, M&C! Kapan di lanjutkan untuk menerbitkan vol berikutnya, saya penasaran bagaimana nasib ayukawa, berharap dia mendapatkan kebahagiaannya.. ...more
Shari
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chapters 21-24

• リビングの松永さん 5 (Living no Matsunaga-san, #5)
  • Sweat and Soap, Vol. 5
  • A Sign of Affection, Vol. 1
  • リビングの松永さん 4 (Living no Matsunaga-san, #4)
  • Those Not-So-Sweet Boys, Vol. 1
  • リビングの松永さん 1 (Living no Matsunaga-san, #1)
  • Something's Wrong With Us, Vol. 1
  • リビングの松永さん 3 (Living no Matsunaga-san, #3)
  • リビングの松永さん 2 (Living no Matsunaga-san, #2)
  • Sweat and Soap, Vol. 3
  • あせとせっけん 4 [Ase to sekken 4] (Sweat and Soap, #4)
  • あせとせっけん 2 [Ase to sekken 2] (Sweat and Soap, #2)
  • プ女と野獣 JKが悪役レスラーに恋した話 1 [Pujo to Yajuu: JK ga Akuyaku Wrestler ni Koi shita Hanashi 1] (Cutie and the Beast, #1)
  • 思い、思われ、ふり、ふられ 6 [Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare 6] (Love Me, Love Me Not, #6)
  • 思い、思われ、ふり、ふられ 7 [Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare 7] (Love Me, Love Me Not, #7)
  • Sweat and Soap, Vol. 1
  • A Kiss, For Real, Vol. 1 (A Kiss, For Real, #1)
  • Something's Wrong With Us, Vol. 2

Perfect World (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • パーフェクトワールド 1 (Perfect World, #1)
  • パーフェクトワールド 2 (Perfect World, #2)
  • パーフェクトワールド 3 (Perfect World, #3)
  • パーフェクトワールド 4 (Perfect World, #4)
  • Perfect World, tome 6 (Perfect World, #6)
  • パーフェクトワールド 7 (Perfect World, #7)
  • Perfect World, tome 8 (Perfect World, #8)
  • Perfect World, tome 9 (Perfect World, #9)
  • Perfect World, Tome 10 (Perfect World, #10)
  • Perfect World, Tome 11 (Perfect World,#11)

News & Interviews