Start by marking “Cruel Mercy (The Toren #2)” as Want to Read:
Cruel Mercy (The Toren #2)

Cruel Mercy

(The Toren #2)

*****The Toren is a must read for fans of A Shade of Vampire, Twilight and The Mortal Instruments.******

The Toren team is still reeling from their last assignment when they learned that they will need to set out on yet another dangerous mission. This time the team is forced to enter the place that even death fears. And in the midst of their perilous adventure, the team di
Published September 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cruel Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cruel Mercy

Kathy L.
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, for once, I would really love for things to work out for these kids without having something else added to their 'already there' drama. The story is great, though. Definitely some unexpected twists, as always.
Our dear Lola St. Vil really loves ripping our hearts out of our chests and pulverizing our souls in the process... Can't wait to start the next book!
Jennifer Dunski
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the last book!

I'll keep things simple and not give anything away.... I am and will always love this insane series by Lola!

The intensity of this storyline is so beautiful, so powerful, you feel you, yourself are apart of the teams and feel every emotion, every win, every loss.... these book's drag you in and never let you go!!!!!
Barbara Liana Salas
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God!

This book had me screaming nooooo at the end. Just wow. What a whole twist. I just can't wait for toren 3. Lola u really did good with this book and that ending. U and your cliffhangers lol
I love it!
Melissa
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Another shocking ending!! I don’t know how every book has the cliffhanger endings but I’m ready to get the next book and continue reading. The characters continue to grow and evolve in ways you can’t imagine.
Vickie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Toren

Great story. It is truly a next step in the story of angels and demons. The cliff hanger is truly a step not expecting. Hope it turns out better than what it appears to be. Now have to wait again.
Alison  Banks
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Summit has her team and as they try to stop the ultimate evil they grow closer together. They gain another team member on their way, and all is going so well...............
Mary Kelley
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Once again she writes a great book. This book keeps you interested until the end. Keep you guessing as to what going to happen next. I just love there book can't wait for the next on.
Vue
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Too short and rushed. I don't know why I'm still reading this series since it's just a duplicate of the first two series, just with different characters. But whatever.
Angela
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Once again full of twists and turns. It has me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next book.
Andie Ryder
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story!

Another great story by this great author! I can’t wait to start the next book!! Edge of your seat thrills!
Kasie
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Shows sometimes parents know best and sometimes they do not!! EVERYONE learns something new everyday!
It is just a fact.
Channy
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why?!

What an amazing book . As always Lola wove a great story. I literally sat in shock from the cliffhanger.
𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶
Another goodie!

Good as the others are! I enjoy these short reads and this one was just as good as the rest
Kristina Tokosch
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow

Lola just keeps on surprising me. This book was so much more than what I could have hoped for. Twists ,turns ,tears it has been an emotional ride. Loved it!
Kit Vogler
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Extremely amazingly!

I've loved each book in the different series. I think I like this set of characters best. I see parallels with characters and plots from the previous books. Similar situations, different reactions or thought processes. Very neat!
Sasha Kae Anderson
Sep 26, 2017
Olga and Angel Zapatero
Jan 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Crown of Ashes (Celestra Forever After, #4)
  • Wicked War of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #9)
  • Black Hill Farm (Black Hill Farm, #1)
  • Manwhore 3: The Ferro Family (Manwhore, #3)
  • Stairways to Heaven
  • Memphis
  • The Things I Never Said (Damage Control, #0.5)
  • Daughter of the Red Dawn (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada, #1)
  • The Minds of Boys: Saving Our Sons from Falling Behind in School and Life
  • Beautiful Freedom
  • Dark Calling (Dark Calling, #1)
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

The Toren (4 books)
  • Shattered Souls (The Toren #1)
  • The Toren: Blood of Shadows (The Toren Series, Book 3)
  • The Toren: Wrath of the Righteous (The Toren Series, Book 4)
“You learn that the people who matter won’t let you down. And the ones that do don’t matter.” 2 likes
“I’ve always found it hard to trust, maybe because all of my life, I’ve been let down by the people who were meant to protect me.” 1 likes