Start by marking “Act Your Age” as Want to Read:
Act Your Age

Act Your Age

(Act Your Age #1)

Just because Kate ‘Middleton’ McGrath, wants a man to call ‘daddy’ in bed doesn’t mean—

Oh, you stopped reading. Cool.

Kate gets it. Kinks aren’t for everyone. Hell, they’re probably not for Mr. Henderson, her grumpaholic boss. She really shouldn’t have crush on him, but the man is just so goddamn stern. Sure, a lot of that comes down to ‘being her boss,’ but still, it feels
Published September 27th 2017 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Act Your Age, please sign up.
Laura Try Bad Bad Bad by K Webster, Little Dancer by Brianna Hale, Reining Her In by Dani Wyatt, and several by Alexa Riley, including Her Touch, Devotion, …moreTry Bad Bad Bad by K Webster, Little Dancer by Brianna Hale, Reining Her In by Dani Wyatt, and several by Alexa Riley, including Her Touch, Devotion, Flight Risk, and Keeping Her Warm. If you want an age gap without the "daddy" vibes, try U-turn by Maren Lee.(less)
Call Me Daddy by Jade WestAct Your Age by Eve DangerfieldSugar Daddies by Jade WestKnight by Kristen AshleyOwning Her Innocence by Alexa Riley
DDLG
65 books — 80 voters
Knight by Kristen AshleyLook But Don't Touch by Cara DeePoor Little Daddy's Girl by Normandie AllemanBeing Their Baby by Korey Mae JohnsonDaddy Morebucks by Normandie Alleman
Books with Daddy Dom
91 books — 136 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Act Your Age
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 Who's Your Daddy Stars

You’re a Catholic, aren’t you?” Ty asked...

Confession time: I hate the daddy thing in books. HATE IT. It's ruined way too many books for me. I avoid it like a bad case of the clap. As in, I don't touch it with a ten foot pole or a stranger's vagina. No go
Christy
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
I love books like this. LOVE THEM! When I first saw reviews for this, I thought maybe this would be a quick, smutty, Daddy read, but it was so much more. I loved that it had a real story to it! Ty was great and I adored Kate! A fabulous read!
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
*****4.5 STARS*****

Unfiltered review. . .https://wp.me/p7ZSCH-3Q7
I want to put it out there that I have zero interest in daddy/daughter kink and before I read this book, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it. Now that I have read it – I still have no desire to call a man daddy while he pretends I’m his daughter in bed but I can understand why some people are into it.

Kate is beautiful and smart but she’s also looking for daddy. She looking for someone to smack her ass and tell her she’s been a
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, taboo

➦Suppose you have a bit of a daddy kink, ok? Picking up a man - easy enough. Calling him daddy in bed right away - probably risky. You might clam jam yourself real hard.

➦Is it wrong? Is it right? How hard is it to find someone who shares the same desires in bed? You know, all I have to say is

➦This book, right here, explores the daddy kink but it does it not in your regular smutty kind of way. You actually understand how challenging it is to be "different" and you grow to appreciate those sex sce
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Panty Selling Stars

photo pullingundiesdown_zps2vwhcqdk.gif

It's been so long that I forgot how much I enjoy a book written by an Australian author and set in Australia. It's the little things, settings, brands and slang words that make me feel just that little bit more connected to the story. Anyway.......................

Kate is 25, she works in a male dominated engineering company and she is let's just say 'eccentric'. Kate is one of the funniest characters I have read this year, everything from her inner dialogue, characteri
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Going to be straight up honest, I enjoyed the hell out of this book. I love when a new author can capture my attention and get me to enjoy things I haven't before. Although I am not highly keen on the whole "call him daddy in bed" it was so easily overlooked for me. This was solely a love story of two people with quirks and both with huge hearts.

Tyler Henderson is a 45 year old lead engineer that is living day to day after his dreams were snatched and he lost literally everything he ever wanted
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

descriptionOk, so where to begin with this cover. It is a great cover. It has good composition and title work. The man on the cover looks to be about the age of the hero. BUT and this is a BIG but and also a major pet peeve of mine. The hero is a golden blonde in this book. That guy on the cover...NOT a golden blonde. Probably not a biggie for most readers, but I am a picky cover whore, and it drives me BONKERS when the cover models don't match the characters found within.description

descriptionWOWZA...was this one good. It wa
L.J. Shen
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would marry this book if I could, but since I can't (it's illegal, and also, I'm not sure my husband would be totally on board with this plan), I'm asking you to kindly read it.

Tyler. Henderson. Is. Every. Freaking. Thing.

*drops mic*.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 Hot stars ❤

I'm in love, sigh this was absolutely fantastic!Act Your Age was super hot,captivating and fun.I fall in love with the story from the first pages and I couldn't put it down until I finished it!It was fast paced with a great story line and a sweet heroine with a sexy hero.

Ty and Kate were perfect together.They have everything I wanted in their relationship.Angst,sweet moments and the hottest sex scenes.I loved everything about their story.Even though I'm not a big fan of this topic
Sophia Triad
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I f@ck you, you'll think all your prayers have been answered. I 'll make you see god, Middleton. I'll make you think I am god.

Yes, I absolutely love guys with a God complex.

Ty is 45, grumpy, gruff, authoritative, extremely good-looking and he loves to be called 'daddy', but he is not sure how to ask.

Ty is also Middleton's boss. Middleton has spent the two and half years in the same company Ty is working. Although she is very attracted to him, she is also scared of him.

Middleton is 24 (but sh
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ Act Your Age❤
Author: ➳ Eve Dangerfield
Published➳ September 27th 2017
►. This story promised to be sizzling, hilarious, & a fun read. Prior to reading the story & simply going off the blurb, I was really excited to read this story. Anyone who has read any of Eve Dangerfield books know this. Calm down I am Not going say she let down me. On the on the contrary, it was everything she promise & more
Warning: hot & steamy read- might need a spare of panties
Another excellent read from the talent
Wendy
3-5-stars.png (629×121)

It is no secret that I am not a big fan of "Daddy" kink, it always makes me a bit uncomfortable. I think this might have to do with the fact, that me and my dad are best friends.

LBpSANb.gif (500×280)

This story however, was very nicely done :) I really enjoyed reading it, which was mostly, because of the heroine. Kate was pretty awesome and funny. It also wasn't all about the sex and the kink.

Now don't get me wrong... it was plenty HOT and Ty was quite the dirty talker...and I do love me some dirty talk :P

“I nee
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
✮✮✮ 4.5 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I'm all for stepping out of my comfort zone so I tried Daddy-kink in the past and know that it isn't my cuppa. That said, when Eve asked me to review Act Your Age and I read the blurb I thought that this story could be fun. Now, it is that but, boy, I didn't see this book coming at all. Let me explain:

Ty is a grumpy grade-A asshole. Two years ago his fiancée left him for another man, the same week sweet Kate "Middleton" McGrath joined the co
Jen
4.5 Big Daddy Stars

“You’re a Catholic, aren’t you?” Ty asked, remembering the rosary beads Stormy had once teased her about carrying. She nodded and he put his mouth right beside the pretty pink shell of her ear. “If I fuck you, you’ll think all your prayers have been answered. I’ll make you see god, Middleton. I’ll make you think I am god.”

Ty Henderson has developed a kind of love/hate relationship with his employee, Kate “Middleton” McGrath. He hates that she’s twenty years younger than hi
Melanie A.
First read: October 2017 - 5+ STARS!
Reread: January 2020 - 5+ STARS!

Still wonderful! Hot, poignant....and I found it a bit melancholy this time around (in a good way!)

Definitely one of my top reads of 2017!!

Act Your Age was like a breath of fresh air. Its 'taboo' pages were full to bursting with intelligent, thoughtful writing that has earned Eve Dangerfield a brand new, die-hard fan - yours truly.

Two years ago Tyler's fiancee left him, and then he was forced to retire from his dream job. Today
Aisling Zena
Re-read 19/1/20

Take notes people because THIS is how you write a Daddy kink book with substance and meaning. If you're looking for a quick smutty daddy fix, this is not it. That's not to say there's no smut in. There is plenty of hot kinky fuckery but there's also poignant need and brilliant insight.

If you're willing to dip a toe in the Daddy genre this would be a really good book to start with. And if you love these kinds of books, well , welcome my pervy friends to the Daddy Kink Hol
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I fell like it's actually really hard to find a good Daddy-Kink story so when I heard about this one I just about jumped on that One-Click button. I'm so happy this came across my update feel because I really enjoyed the story and the smexiness was off the charts hot. I also loved the fact that this was a full length novel and not just a short story like I usually find.

Really my only complaint was that I wanted a little more background on Ty. I felt like he was
Deborah
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I've previously read three books by this author and while I've appreciated her sharp writing style, strong female characters (no TSTL idiots insight) and humour they've all featured women who like to dominate in bed and that's just not my thing but this, this was a completely different story.

The very first page lets us know what a great treat we're in for.

If he’d had to guess ahead of time what she’d get up to tonight, he’d have said ‘brushing, flossing and climbing into bed with a stuffed anima
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Okay... There's something I must confess. It's something I did, and I've not told anyone about it.

description

(Not sure that's a good lead in for a review of a Daddy kink book, but whatevs.)

My confession: I nearly turned down the opportunity to read this book. You see, I started noticing this book pop up on my Goodreads feed a few weeks ago, read the blurb, and thought... nah, that book goes straight onto the "not my jam" bookshelf. Because... kinky, I can absolutely do... but, the Daddy kink... it's simply
Nazanin
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, erotica-bdsm
3.5 Stars

"The fantasies began when he was young, young enough that the idea of him being a dad was ridiculous. They lived and breathed with him, growing as he did. Ty wasn’t religious, but his desire to play daddy from such a young age made him wonder if reincarnation wasn’t real. It felt like he’d inherited another man’s tastes. As though some higher power had said ‘Daddy is the word, and the word is Daddy and Daddy is the only thing that will turn your crank. Also, you have a sadistic streak,
.Under the pages
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: review, 2-stars
Plain and simple: Kate McGrath wants her book Tyler Henderson. Everything about him is damn near perfect except his age. The twenty years age gap between them and the fact that he’s her boss are two big problems keeping them apart. But then maybe what they could have together would be worth it.

-----------------------------------------

Honest to God: I tried really hard to like this book but I simply didn’t work. The storyline is good and the characters are also good but the kinky side of the book
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

OOOOOHH. MY. GOD. This is without a doubt one of the BEST books I have read all year. I loved Act Your Age so hard. GAH! I haven’t read some good erotica in ages, but this book hit all the right buttons for me, though it might not for everyone – because daddy kink! I highly recommend this book if you love kink, humor, older, grumpy heroes, and adorable, flawed heroines!

Kate wasn’t sure why she had the kinks she had. She’d done enough research to know it wa
Stacey is Sassy
Sassy’s heading into the zone…the Kinky Zone

I think Eve Dangerfield is a wonderful and talented author. BUT…every bloody time she sends me a message, the panic sets in. WHAT WILL SHE THINK OF NEXT? This chick loves pushing me out of my comfort zone. More times than not I’ve got to the end of her stories and can’t help but thank her for the shove. This does not make it easier to pick up her next read, mind you. I still get nervous and read the blurbs with one eye open.

So, she sends me the blurb f
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

Copy received from Author in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Contemporary Erotica Romance
Series : - Stand Alone
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author? - Yes
Rating - 5

★Review★

This is the sort of book where you are reading it and reall
Isabella. R
5 Crazily Good Stars ⭐️

Tyler Henderson, middle aged, washed out, borderline alcoholic, cannot stand the sight of his colleague Kate McGrath (Middleton). With her trademark giggles, pretty hair and overall sweetness he can barely look at her. But who is he kidding?
Middleton has been crushing on Ty since she began at their engineering firm. What she doesn’t understand is his strong dislike towards her when all she has ever been is nice...

On a business trip away, Ty unwillingly comes to Middleto

Happening
To
My
Body?

This is the HOTTEST book I’ve read in a looooong time. Sure, some readers have a hard “Daddy” limit and prefer to avoid these books. And to those readers, I say:

<a href=”http://www.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/week-in-review-ryan-gosling-gifs-katy-perry.gif”>Teen</a>

Oh, you don’t want them? That’s fine. More Daddies for me. Give me AAAALL the Daddy books.

I was embarrassed to read this in front of ANYONE in the world. This is a book that should be read all by yourself…in the closet. Not that you should be ashamed if you love this because this girl is s
Malene
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Daddy play is not my thing. I've read a few "daddy" books and none kept my attention or used the topic in an interesting and different way. That's until I read Act Your Age by Eve Dangerfield. This story is all about the characters Kate/Middleton and Tyler who have certain desires and kinks when it comes to sex. Act Your Age doesn't revolve around daddy play, it's more about Kate and Tyler's evolving relationship and why they are both drawn to their kinks. How it began for both of them and how m ...more
Elle
4* yes, Mr. Henderson STARS!!

description

Daddy little girl is no surprise for me. And honestly, not many author can pull it off without being over-the-top. I have some of my fave already, but Eve Dangerfield has a new vibe of Daddy/lg kink. Sometimes Daddy/lg can be too much for vanilla people because the children-ish factor (not pedophile). I have no experience on real hand but I invested on the lifestyle and really enjoyed on how Ms. Eve did in the story. Bravo!

Kate McGarth aka Middleton has the biggest c
Janie
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good read by Eve Dangerfield. This was my first book by this author and it won't be my last. I wasn't too sure about Tyler in the beginning but he definitely grew on me. I would have liked a farther look into their future. I loved how these two just "got" each other.
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐️⭐️⭐️3 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️

I can't believe I've read through 141 occurrences of Daddy. Willingly.

The very theme of this book was pushing me way out of my comfort zone but after hearing the praises of a couple of friends I got super curious and had to give it a try. Some mentioned enjoying reading about a kink they were avoiding at all cost! Talk about incentive! This and the blurb just convinced me that maybe I could fancy this book and I like to think I'm an adventurous reader enough to try a challenge

• Captivated
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #2)
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Unconditional
  • Priceless
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Lap of Luxury (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #2)
  • Princess Brat
  • Come to Daddy (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #1)
  • The Protégé
  • Little Dancer
  • Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • Last Light
  • Control Freak
  • Love Unexpected
  • Look But Don't Touch (Touch, #1)
  • California Dreamin'
Eve Dangerfield has loved romance novels since she first started swiping her grandmother’s paperbacks. Now she writes her own sexy tales about complex women and gorgeous-but-slightly-tortured men. Her work has been described as ‘the defibrillator contemporary romance needs right now,’ and not by herself, or even her mum, but OTHER PEOPLE.
Eve lives in Melbourne with her boy and a bunch of semi-dea

News & Interviews

“The Guy let out a grunt of what was clearly resentment, mingled with please-fuck-offness.” 7 likes
“Agreed.” Casey picked up the box of matches. “Write it down, and we’ll sage it.” Rapunzel groaned. “Not more fucking sage.” 6 likes