Start by marking “Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)

Beg

(God of Rock Duet #2)

I am a liar. My words were poison and everything I touched got filthy. Except Iris.

She was the best part of who I was. The only bright spark in my dull, gray world.

But denial made me stupid and a cruel insult destroyed everything I hoped to have with the girl of my dreams.

Now I will crawl on my knees and grovel because sometimes, even rock Gods have to beg.

This is an er
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 221 pages
Published February 3rd 2018 by Eden Butler

To ask other readers questions about Beg, please sign up.
Eden Butler Beg is from Jamie's point of view and while there are some mentions of scenes we saw in Kneel, this is NOT a recap of that plot.

This book covers…more

This book covers Jamie's attempt at learning from his gigantic mistakes, learning to forgive, and groveling in a massive effort to win Iris back. There will also be a lot of insight to why he became so bitter, (aside from the obvious) and more detail on his family then and now.

We'll see Iris, but at this point, Beg will be 100% in Jamie/Dash's point of view.

Hope that answered your question!(less)
Eden Butler No. I've taken a step back from pre-orders since sometimes my deadlines get pushed back and Amazon doesn't like that so much. It will go live on…moreNo. I've taken a step back from pre-orders since sometimes my deadlines get pushed back and Amazon doesn't like that so much. It will go live on February 6, though could be available February 5. (less)

Jennifer Kyle
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 'Florecita' Stars

Eden Butler delivers a fantastic conclusion to this duet by not only unmasking our rock star but redeeming him as well.

"If saying sorry was enough, it'd be the first thing I'd utter every time I opened my mouth."

description

I truly settled into reading this story and tried not to rush to finish. I savored the feeling of being with these unique characters every step of the way!
Paige
4 “Let Go” Stars

This conclusion was a journey and I am so excited that the author did it justice. I was one of those wondering how in the world the author would make the end of book 1 okay and I’m glad to say she didn’t. Now that doesn’t mean there wasn’t resolution because there most certainly was. But what Ms. Butler did was tell a story about forgiveness and redemption. Life isn’t a fairytale and neither was this romance. The beginning of the book was a bit slow, but Beg was a fantastic follo
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“The only magic I ever really made was the love I had with you.”

I was sooo looking forward to this book especially with how the first one ended so it really kills me to say that the first third (approximately) of the book really dragged for me. But...there is a reason.

Jamie's Dad is in the picture and the two of them really needed a chance to get to know each other. And since this book is ALL from Jamie's POV, we get to find out a lot.

I did enjoy seeing how their relationship developed, h
Libby Harrison
Me waiting for the begging to happen...

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I enjoyed Beg, the continuation of Kneel (Gods of Rock). While the first book focused on Jamie and Iris's past and their damaged present, Beg focused on Jamie.

As readers we're given a look into his past. It's evident that Jamie has issues with his mother and father. He had a troubled upbringing and because of this he's struggling in adulthood. He's learned to depend to alcohol and being a douche. He definitely hits rock bottom and know must beg for redemption.

I thought the author does a good j
Wit & Wonder Books
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Will a groveling Rockstar be able to earn forgiveness? Beg by Eden Butler is the conclusion to Iris and Dash’s story and what an emotional ride this was.

You need to read the first book Kneel before diving into this book. Beg takes off from where we were left hanging and questioning at the end of book one.

Dash realizes his mistakes and actions are what caused Iris to vanish. He is desperate to get her back but when it starts to seem like that w
Snow
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
A predictable redeeming journey for the main character...and absolutely annoying and boring and non-credible.

He's finally found his true self! Yaaay!!!

But a little bit too late and the way she 'forgave him' was just meh...

Yeah, good for you...but fuck it, in real life, you would be eviscerated for the fucked up behavior...and I couldnt care less about all your 'I m sorry' cries...

*flipping him off*

Good riddance!!!
Kathleen R.
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I read Kneel by Eden Butler before i got my hands on Beg. I even got my author's completely mixed up and thought that Eden Butler was someone else. But what i haven't forgotten since reading Kneel, was Iris and Jamie's story. It was impactful - how one single decision can severely alter your life. Sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worst. For Jamie, his decision to embarrass Iris in front of his fans was a little bit of both.

This was the pivotal moment in both their lives - wher
Carmen Aquino
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

4.5*s of revelation, re-evaluation and romance

This is the second book of the series, and you absolutely need to read Kneel to understand what is happening here. We were left on a terrible ending, with Jamie (as Dash) having shared a video in a concert, mirroring the nightmare at the beginning of Kneel. He really does need to air his grievances in private!

This book revolves around the fallout from his stupid act - his pu
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Meh!

And whats the deal with the cover? Looks like dude is trying to muffle her mouth and nose... Creepy!

The cover is one thing, the inside is another. This concluding part of the 2 part series is from the hero's POV. And if you know what asshole did in the first part, you were dying to see how he would redeem himself. I wanted a grovelfest,but what I got is the hero's journey to becoming a better man who makes better choices.

It was boring... Nuff said.
Rose
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect conclusion to this duet! I loved everything about it. I loved that Jamie was finally coming to terms with who and what he had become. There were some really big, "Come to Jesus" moments in this book that blew me away, and some things that totally shredded me. I could go on and on, explaining the different things I love about this book, but that would ruin it for all those readers who haven't read it and I won't do that! Kneel and Beg (Gods of Rock) were FANTASTIC!!!!!
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dear Eden,

I love a book that can tear me apart, spin me around and around, and put me back together again. Thank you for giving me a hot rocker full of angst and a badass leading lady that won't take any shit. You delivered another hit! You are the queen of redemption and second chance romance. Your bad boys are some of my favorite characters I've ever read. Keep em comin!!
Crystal B
3.5*..i liked the ending way better than the start!
Liz
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock
Another addictive page turner. Jamie emerges from behind the Dash persona and reassesses his life. An excellent sequel to Kneel.
Krista Ricchi
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This was the most amazing rocker duet. Easily the best I have read to date. I fell in love with the characters and loved how they both grew in this book. It was such an emotional journey and my heart was breaking at times. I loved how the story flowed at just the right pace. The book was so well written it was like I was there as everything was happening. Life is a struggle and choices we make not only change our lives but also those around us. The impact of those choices can be shattering or fi
Dana  Hoffman
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it

I have to say that part two of Iris and Jaime’s story left me just as confused as part one, if not more... This is a very talented writer, no doubt. I just had a hard time getting into the plot of the story.

The entire story is being told from Jaime/Dash’s point of view. He feels terrible about how he reacted to Iris in part one and is working hard on winning her back. Only she doesn’t care for it and stays away.

This was basically the story of Jaime’s inner turmoil, the bad relationshi
Kris
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, wrrt
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

God of Rock #1 was my favorite read of 2017 so you can imagine i was very excited when Beg was finally available!! Jamie and his florecita, Iris, are broken up after Dash tries to ruin Iris with the sex tape at his last concert. Now Jamie is drifting. He's left his band and he's hiding out in his hometown which is the place where everything started including his love for Iris. This is where he's hoping to get his mojo back. After
Konny
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beg by Eden Butler is the second book in the God of Rock Duet by Eden Butler. Beg is not a standalone, I highly recommend to read book one, Kneel , first.
Beg picks up where Kneel was left off.
Iris Daine and Jamie Vega aka Dash Justice were a couple. Only Dash didnt only destroy Iris, he broke her in million little pieces and then stomped on it. His actions were inexcusable.
Now Iris is gone, vanished and Dash sees the error of his actions. Only its too little and much, much too late. Hes burned o
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
The wait for the sequel to Kneel was definitely worth it and I certainly was not disappointed. This book was everything I hoped it to be and more. Beg is the continuation of the story of two soulmates who make so many mistakes trying to hurt each other.

I thoroughly enjoyed the POV of Jamie in this well-written sequel. In this story, we get to see more of Jamie’s personality and the demons that drive him to become Dash Justice, and how he rediscovers his true self and builds on the relationships
Maria
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was on my mind a lot after reading Kneel ( God Of Rock #1)
I wondered what it would take to forgive Dash/Jamie for doing the unforgivable, I honestly didn't think he could ever redeem himself in my eyes.
But guess what, I think he sort of did.
Beg, is Jamie`s point of view, and thankfully its not him crying or whining that life handed him a bad hand. He didn't make excuses for what he did, he owned every mistake he made and felt the guilt deep in his soul.
I guess if I loved someone from
Melissa B
Shelves: 2018-reads, 2018-arc
This read was a perfect conclusion to kneel with so much emotion...... you'll have all the feels when you're done! I LOVED every page I read from beginning to end and with every bit of frustration, tears and laughs I just couldn't put it down. You will fall in love with Jamie and Iris's story because they will show you know matter the ups and downs that your once in a lifetime love is worth fighting for. How do you know when you have found your "ONE", the person that feels like "HOME" ......"You ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eden Butler doesn't disappoint with the conclusion of this duet, she doesn't make excuses for past behaviour, she doesn't ignore what went before but she does bring redemption and that was the most I could hope for.

Dash was as stubborn as they come but he does see the light and maybe this as not one sided as he first thought. I love second chance romance and add into that a rock star and you have a perfect combination. Great series.

“Words are just words, sounds and syllables that fade to nothi
Dawn Liddle
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
* I received a free copy to read and review for wicked reads review team*
This is the second book in the series and you really have to read book one, kneel before diving into this one.

Beg is told from Jamie/Dash's POV it's surrounds the fallout from book one and how he deals with that.

I enjoyed watching Jamie come to terms with the issues in his life as well as dealing with the fallout from his actions.

This was a great conclusion to the story.
Nicole Collins
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this story. The emotional roller coaster of these characters had me laughing and crying. There is one point in the story I wanted to actually smack a character, but I won't spoil the story for others. I love how this was kind of 2 stories in one, romantic love and familial love. I highly recommend this story.
Tanya
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
to be honest i had NO idea how the author was gonna be able to redeem Jamie. releasing a sex tape of your lover as revenge is the ultimate betrayal.

Eden mastered the redemption. to see the character grow, learn and deal with his past was an amzing conclusion to this duet!!
Amy
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This was a fantastic conclusion to Jamie and iris’s story.

I loved that we got to see inside the mind of dash/Jamie while he moved through the motions of finding himself while trying to repair the relationships with his family, band mates and of course iris.

aniryllis
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, in-english
This is not Jamie and Iris’ story.
It's only Jamie’s story.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I just had to see how this story ended. After Kneel left me hanging, wanting more I couldn't devour this book fast enough. I loved how it was from Jamie's POV and showed him trying to repair his relationships with everyone around him and making himself a better person along the way. This was a great conclusion to Jamie and Iris's love story!
14 Days Until BEG is LIVE!!! 1 1 Jan 24, 2018 09:00AM
Eden Butler is an editor and writer of Contemporary Romance novels and the nine-times great-granddaughter of an honest-to-God English pirate. This could explain her affinity for rule breaking and rum.

When she’s not writing or wondering about her possibly Jack Sparrowesque ancestor, Eden patiently waits for her Hogwarts letter, edits, reads and spends way too much time watching rugby, Doctor Who an

God of Rock Duet (2 books)
  • Kneel (God of Rock Duet, #1)
“The only magic I ever really made was the love I had with you.” 1 likes
“Maybe when you love someone, neither one of you are supposed to be worthy of the other. Maybe that's what your'e supposed to do--spend you life earning that love. Maybe we're supposed to work at being worthy.” 1 likes