Start by marking “Renascence (Death Dealers MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Renascence (Death Dealers MC, #5)

Renascence

(Death Dealers MC #5)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  251 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
***EMILY***
I’m going to make all your fantasies come true.

If anyone could fulfill that promise, it’s Venom, the hot biker who made it. He’s crude, crass, and has a filthy mouth, but I’m drawn to him. After everything I’ve been through, the arrangement he offers seems to be exactly what I need. What I didn’t expect is for him to be the answer to my prayers, healing me in wa
Kindle Edition
Published October 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Renascence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renascence

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Ahhhh, is it just me or does the model on the cover of this one look like she tops out at the ripe old age of 12??!!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Venom has had a life void of love! He joined the Death Dealers because it was like the family he never had but he always promised himself to not fall in love because of the repercussions that come with being in an M.C. Emily finds her self going through a brutal divorce and staying with her uncle to help get herself back to feeling confident again. When these two meet its anything but love at first sight! Emily is wary of the tattooed hottie while venom just wants to have some fun! Going from st ...more
Teresa Lara
excellent, loved Em and Venoms broken beautiful emotional loving story
Sheila'S Book Corner
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I loved it so much, not only did it have the perfect mix of MC drama, but the moments of laughing out loud where spot on. Emily cracked me up so much but i also hurt for her. Venom, boy oh boy that man can be very naughty. This was a great addtion to this series and couldnt ask for anything better. 5 stars!!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
After ten years of marriage to a lying, cheating husband who constantly belittled her, Emily finally files for divorce and leaves town to stay with her Uncle Jeff.
When Emily meets the hot, muscled, tattooed biker, Venom, she is thrown for a loop. He treats her completely the opposite of her soon to be ex. He makes her question her low self esteem. He makes her feel beautiful.
Venom and Emily agree that sex, not a relationship, is what they both want and it is definitely hot! Venom helps her exp
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a HUGE fan of Alana Sapphire, and have LOVED every book that I've read by her! And Renascence is absolutely NO EXCEPTION! It was so awesome, that I devoured it in one sitting, like I literally didn't put it down for anything, cover to cover. Venom is a huge manwhore, who never wants to be in a relationship. But when he meets the good girl, Emily, his world is shaken up. But it takes him a while to even see it, he just knows that he wants her in his bed. So he keeps putting himself in her pat ...more
Ca Fender
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Venom

I absolutely love this series! Venom is a very stubborn man afraid to admit what he wants. Can he man up in the end and get his hea?

This book is hot, hot, hot. The scenes are detailed, and their chemistry is off the charts.

Amazingly fun read. I can’t wait to see whose story we get next.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

This is part of the Death Dealers series, and for any of the characters or mentions of previous on goings to make sense, you must read the previous books. When Venom walks into the pet shop to pick up his order of mice, seeing a new face is a bit of a surprise. When Venom tries his normal smile and seduce routine, he gets shot down; but he isn't going to let that stop him.

Emily is in town visiting her uncle and while she is there she is going to be helping him out wh
Alana Sapphire
Nov 09, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
There are lots of sexy times in Renascence, but at the core, it follows Emily on her journey to self-love/confidence, and how Venom helped her along the way.
Do you want to take the journey with her? Find out more here -> http://bit.ly/2xopJdH
Dawn Foster
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alana has written another winner with her fifth book in the Death Dealers MC series. Here we meet Venom and Emily, two people who meet not realizing that they are what they both need. Venom the treasurer of his MC and Emily running from her past. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Emily and Venom's story, and look forward to Alana's next book.
Megan Hubble-Roney
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved each and very page. I enjoy when an author can surprise me and give me a characters story that I didn't know I wanted. Never a slow moment, the story - like all the other Death Dealers books - flowed smoothly. The characters who counted - Venom and Emily - were very likeable and it was nice to see Gage and Raven and Ellen and Einstein.

All around loved Renascence and can't wait for the next book!
Courtney
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alana Sapphire does it again with her latest from the Death Dealers world! Venom thinks he is satisfied with his life, the last thing he wants is what some of his brothers have found when then found their old ladies, but one meeting with Emily has him thinking there may be something to the whole more than one time with a woman. Emily shows up in Stony View looking for a break and maybe a fresh start after the disaster that is her ex, now if only he would sign the papers and she could be free of ...more
Kenderly
So good

This was a book I was not sure I wanted to read. I have read the series up to date , and Venom never really came out at me. I bought this book , knowing it would be well written as In have read the series. I was not at all disappointed despite how he gets his name lol . This is a very HOT read and it is amazing!
Kim Richards
Brilliant

Absolutely loved this book. I was pulled into it right from the beginning, I have to admit though I could of slapped Venom a few times, if only you could pull them out the book.
Twists, turns and surprises all await you throughout the book. The emotions that are in the book you feel, certain parts of the book really got to be.
Another great book to add to this season series. I am looking forward to what is next.
Heather Mize
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Freaking LOVED

I absolutely ADORED Emily and Venom. At first Venom just wants a quick hook up but quickly realizes Emily has had a rough time and needs to go slow. He helps her in so many ways even though he is a hard man. Slowly hey both fall for each other but how do you take the no relationship man and the good girl and it not equal disaster. Drama ensues. I love love love this book!!!
Hope
Love

I love this series.
Venom is crazy sexy and just plain crazy.
Emily is sweet innocent and naive.
Together sparks fly
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
First off this book was amazing. Originally Einstein was my favorite but now Venom has taken his place.

The way Venom treat Emily is how every man should treat his woman. At first Emily only believes he says and does what he does because he wants her in bed but will her thoughts change the more she gets to know him?

Alana has done an amazing job with the storyline of this book and had me wanting to read more. Overall this book was a great addition to the Death Dealers Series and I can't wait to s
Teri
don’t miss this

This book is amazing! You will love the writing - beautiful story, just enough tension and steamy scenes. I felll in love with the whole thing. One click away.
Cassandra
Emily and Venom

What would you say if you could have your fantasy’s come true? Would you jump at the chance to be wowed? Venom is everything Emily didn’t know she wanted, Emily is wanted by Venom the dirty talking biker that is unable to give her wants she wants. She finds out who she really is with his help and ends up falling head over heels for him. The past comes out to threaten to put them in danger. Venom will do anything to kept her safe, even if it’s leaving her alone. Will their passion
Sandra
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favourite book of the series. Emily is the average girl with all the same feelings and emotions that most of us have and it’s actually easy to relate to her in this book. The story brings you in a series of roller coaster of emotions and you think you know where the story goes and it goes totally in the other direction!!!! Totally enjoyed it !
Penny Leidecker
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alana Sapphire's Death Dealers MC is one of my favorite series and she didn't disappoint with Renascence. Emily and Venom meet at her Uncle Jeff's pet shop. He walks in just in time to hear some very colorful language from her, which had me laughing out loud. There are several scenes that had me busting out laughing, but it's not all laughs, as we will learn. Emily was broken by her ex James. Will Venom be able to put her back together or should he even try? We learn he didn't have the best role ...more
Reva Coomer
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The men of the Death Dealers, along with Alana's writing, pulled me in from the very beginning! I can't get enough of them. Venom was everything a girl wants! I mean come on, the way he built Emily up, every girl wants to hear compliments like that daily! If there is one author out there that I wish more people knew about....it would be Alana! I enjoyed this book so much. It's hott, sexy, witty, well written and keeps you turning pages!
Danielle Marlowe
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Renascence had a great story plot. The story was well written. Alana Sapphire did a great job on this book. The story was filled with many emotions. I couldn't put this book down. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I love this series. Venom and Emily are great strong characters. They are perfect together. Venom and Emily bring the best out of each other. The connection and the chemistry between them is perfect. Venom and Emily made a great pair. This is a great story. I really enjoyed it. I reco ...more
Cassie
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author knows how to write exciting action books, with lots of love and writing wear you feel the emotions of the characters,
Lisa Myers
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!!! Venom and Emily's story will grab you from the start!! There is humor, friendship, love and brotherhood!! Alana Sapphire is definitely one of my most favorite authors and i can't wait to see what she has next for us!!! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!!!
Reva Coomer
Cant get enough!

The men of the Death Dealers, along with Alana's writing, pulled me in from the very beginning! I can't get enough of them. Venom was everything a girl wants! I mean come on, the way he built Emily up, every girl wants to hear compliments like that daily! If there is one author out there that I wish more people knew about....it would be Alana! I enjoyed this book so much. It's hott, sexy, witty, well written and keeps you turning pages.
Victoria
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read. It’s fun, action packed and sexy. It will suck you in from the beginning to end with its twists and turns. Emily is sassy and spunky. Venom is sexy and can’t help but fall in love with him. The connection and chemistry between them is off the charts hot! This story is not to be missed. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Mindy Mccray
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Renascence by Alana Sapphire! The Death Dealers series gets better and better with every book!

Venom is worried about getting involved with anyone after seeing what happened with Gage and Dr. E.

Emily just left her husband of 10 years and went to stay with her Uncle Jeff for a while.

What happens when the chemistry is to hot to handle? Can Venom walk away from what could be the best thing that has happened to him in a long time?
Debbie Earley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alana's writing is truly amazing. She pulls you in and you never want to leave. I loved Venom & Emily's story. I could relate to Emily in so many ways. Venom will have you wanting him for yourself. Death Dealers MC Series is a must read!!!
Nicole
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary review of an advance copy.
I LOVED this book! Venom and Emily are amazing together! Their story pulled me in from the very beginning and had me wanted more the whole time.
Alana has me hooked on the Death Dealers!
Alana Sapphire has a great love for writing and music, and always finds a way to combine the two. Her books, though in various subcategories, are all in the Erotic Romance genre. Like a little suspense with your romance? So does Alana! Pick up one of her books and you’ll get romance, suspense, drama, and lots of sexy time. With books ranging from MC to paranormal, an Alana story is out there for y ...more

Death Dealers MC (5 books)
  • Forbidden (Death Dealers MC #1)
  • Tempted (Death Dealers MC #2)
  • Claimed (Death Dealers MC #3)
  • Seduction (Death Dealers MC #4)