Start by marking “All's Fair in Love and Wolf” as Want to Read:
All's Fair in Love and Wolf

All's Fair in Love and Wolf

(Heart of the Wolf #25)

The Silver Town wolf pack has your back

Wolf shifter Sarandon Silver's in trouble with the law, and bounty hunter she-wolf Jenna St. James is determined to bring him in for trial.

Lucky for Sarandon, the entire Silver Town pack is ready to fight for his innocence. But until the case is solved, Jenna's sticking to Sarandon like glue...
Mass Market Paperback, 335 pages
Published May 1st 2018 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about All's Fair in Love and Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All's Fair in Love and Wolf

Start your review of All's Fair in Love and Wolf
Julianna
Apr 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
All’s Fair in Love and Wolf is part of the Silver Town Wolf series by Terry Spears.

Bounty Hunter Jenna St. James is determined to bring Sarandon Silver back to his trial, but when she meets the man, she isn’t so sure he’s the right one, even though her she-wolf acknowledges him as her mate.

Now Sarandon needs to clear his name while courting Jenna who’s hell bent on turning him in.… for now.

Sportochick
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Visit my blog for more reviews: Sportochick's Musings

This book was very entertaining, and it was interesting to see how cheerful and confident Sarandon was regarding his innocence and his feelings about Jenna. Within its pages Author Terry Spear creates the world of family and friends who will do anything to help and support someone they care and love. This is very refreshing to read when the world around us portrays dysfunctional families as a norm. It also does a great job of tying in main
Darcy
This book had a great first meeting between Jenna and Sarandon. I was a bit surprised that Jenna listened to what Sarandon and the others had to say and believed them so easily. I thought this might have dragged out longer, which I wasn't really looking forward to. It was great to see Sarandon and Jenna work together to figure things out and how all of Silver Town jumped in to help where they could.

What Sarandon found out seemed a bit far fetched, but I went with it. I really thought things
Hannah
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC REVIEW

Heart of the Wolf #25, Silver Town Wolf #8, Followers of the series Sarandon finally gets his book, newbies don't worry it can be read as a standalone. Terry Spear has created a giant PNR universe with her Heart of the Wolf series with several spinoffs, or subseries (a series within a series) whatever you call it Silver Town is probably my favorite. Silver Town, Colorado is a shifter town owned and run completely by shifters, the Silver Pack with several other packs on the outskirts.
Kimberly
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Review featured at www.books-n-kisses.com

2.5 Hearts Ok I think I am a bit done with this series. I will probably go back to reading it at some point but I think I need a break. After 25 it is time for a break.

This is a bit of hurry up and wait. Within moments Jenna (and the pack) believes Sarandon’s story. And then Jenna is going to protect Sarandon no matter what. I just never connected to these characters.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.
 Reading In Pajamas
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spotlight, Review & Giveaway: ALL’S FAIR IN LOVE AND WOLF by Terry Spear https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-aHY
Publication Date: May 1, 2018
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated: 4.5 Stars

This is a lovely romance blended in with a mystery. Jenna and Sarandon searched for clues, pulling in family and pack to navigate through the twists and turns. I enjoyed how everyone interacted and added a fun dimension to this cat and mouse story, they made you feel a part of it all,
Kim
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewd
All's Fair in Love and Wolf takes you back to Terry Spears' Heart of the Wolf series and especially the Silver Town wolves series for another look at life as a shifter in a close knit pack and how a case of identity theft can bring you the love of your life. Being the first time that I've read this particular part of the series I had no trouble following the lives of the Silver boys and their family and friends in Silver town. A unique town in Colorado that is completely wolf run and owned. This ...more
Sandy S
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 1, 2018

The Silver Town wolf pack has your back

•••••••••

REVIEW: 3.75 stars--ALL’S FAIR IN LOVE AND WOLF is the twenty-fifth instalment in Terry Spear’s
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

I loved being back with the Silver Town pack again, as well as learning Sarandon’s story. If it’s one think I know abut this particular pack, something goes wrong they have your back, and this time that loyalty is going to come in quite handy for Sarandon. As a bounty hunter, Jenna knew her worth and her abilities yet she’d thought she was chasing down a human to bring to trial – not a wolf, and certainly not her mate. This mission just got complicated.

There is a lot
Nikki Brooks
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Identity theft can be a pain in the a$$, even when you're a shifter! That's what's happened to the Sarandon Silver. Add in the fact that the imposter even looks enough like him to pass as him to an outsider and he is royally irked! But silver linings on the clouds, a very determined bounty hunter (sorry Fugitive Recovery Agent!) is on his trail.

Jenna comes from a long line of FRA and has no plans to let her latest fugitive take her family to the cleaners. But once she has tased him, after
Once Upon
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it

All’s Fair in Love and Wolf was an alright story. It certainly keeps your mind occupied as you watch these two clear Sarandon’s name and catching the true culprit. I thought the chemistry
PepperP0t
Silvertown nature tour guide Sarandon Silver's vacation didn't even start out the way he thought it would. As soon as he got to the cabin, bounty hunter, Jenna St. James was there to tackle and taser her fugitive. He quickly turned the tables and enlisted the pack's help to convince her maybe they should be thinking about mating instead of fugitives.

This outings highlight's included Sarandon finally getting a star turn, expanding the Silver Town wolf pack's reach to Colorado Springs with two
Anne Szlachcic
May 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This is my first book by this Author .........but won't be my last .

Bounty hunter Jenna St James' latest job is bring back Sarandon Silver back for trial . Unfortunately when she catches up with him she discovers he is her 'mate' .
Sarandon sets out to convince Jenna that whilst he is her man he is not guilty , and does not want to go back for trial .
Silver Town is well known for being there when you need them ......now is such a time !
It is with the help of the Town that Jenna and Sarandon find
Ashley Dawn
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I completely loved this couple's first meeting. Jenna is a recovery specialist...or a bounty hunter. It is a family gig since her mother is the bondswoman she, her father, and her two sisters hunt people down for. Her current fugitive to locate and bring back is Sarandon Silver.

Sarandon is surprised when a female he has never met before pulls a gun on him. It gets even more confusing when each realizes the other is a wolf and neither want to back down. In a case of what could be mistaken
Rosemarie Grainer
Sarandon finally finds his mate!

And what a she-wolf Jenna is. She is a bounty hunter come to take him in. I loved watching them get to know each other. The interest is there, but the trust had to be earned, it wasn't automatic, which I appreciate.

We got to revisit all the Silver Town Wolf pack, as well as meet interesting new wolves and packs. There was a lot of mystery in this story, which made it even better in my opinion. Vivid characters grow and develop while in an action oriented
Darla
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarandon Silver who's in trouble with the law. According to the case, Sarandon was out on bail when he cut his ankle bracelet and took off. Bounty hunter, Jenna St James is in town to pick him up and take him back. But things are not as they appear and when the two meet, it's the start of things to come. All of Silver Town is ready to confirm Sarandon's whereabouts and there's a mystery to solve since the guy who had Sarandon's ID looks very similar to him.

I love Terry's shifters series and
Cali Jewel
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining, sexy, gripping, emotional and thrilling romantic adventure filled with deception, danger, passion and intriguing attraction.

Wolf shifter Sarandon Silver is accused of breaking the law and bounty hunter she-wolf Jenna St. James is determined to bring him to justice. When she finds him though his is claiming his innocence and the entire Silver Town pack is backing his claim. Can they find the true criminal or will Sarandon go on trial??? Enjoyed this quick yet exciting journey.
poppy
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this book but I have to admit it was not my favorite in the series. It was not bad but was a little long-winded in places overall the storyline was pretty good and I liked both Sarandon and Jenna but did not always buy them as being together. If you enjoyed the previous books you will want to give this a go
Tabby Shiflett
3.5 Stars
A likeable addition to the series, this novel, which can be read as a stand-alone, is part contemporary suspense, part contemporary romance, and part supernatural wolves' adventure. The settings are described nicely and the mysterious case that needs to be solved has some twists and turns. The writing flows well too. For supernatural romance fans.

Net Galley Feedback
Suzan
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, nice to see the last of the Silvers (that we know off!) settle down. I love Sarandon and Jenna as a couple! There was a great plot, though I hope for the sake of the Silver brothers & cousins that this is the last trouble to come to them because of the Quads late father!
Dayna Smith
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Fun series
Theresa Hurley
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great one! Loved Sarandon and Jenna together! Great story!
Cynthia Skeezix
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love found while searching for a supposed criminal.
unwanted love found in the time of crime being done. bounty hunter meets mate.....
Tracy Hall
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

I love this series from start to end. This book in particular was filled with intrigue. I enjoyed it very much.
Jenny
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance, 2018
Finally finished! I think I'm over this series.
Jeannie Lopez
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun , Funny and actioned up.. I enjoyed this story a lot. Look forward to the sisters stories..
Melody
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jenna & Sarandon

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Jenna & Sarandon's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thank you for writing this story.
Emily Babcock
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
This was my first book by this author, but it won't be my last. This book was exciting, sexy, and entertaining. One of the better paranormal romances I've read this year.
Pamela Haywood
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awsome book. Love everything wolfy Terry Spear writes.
Lois Alston
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Lots of adventure, danger, excitement and romance. Learning that the trust you place in family is not always the right place to put in.

• X-Ops Exposed (X-Ops #8)
  • Midnight Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #11)
  • Leopard's Run (Leopard People #10)
  • Vampires Like It Hot (Argeneau, #28)
  • Wolf Rising (SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team, #8)
  • The Trouble With Vampires (Argeneau #29)
  • Wolf Instinct (SWAT #9)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • Something to Howl About (Alphaville, #0.5)
  • Her Dark Half (X-Ops, #7)
  • Shadow Warrior (Shadow Riders, #4)
  • Baby, I'm Howling for You (Alphaville, #1)
  • Tiger Striped (Shifters Unbound #11.5)
  • Wolf Hunger (SWAT, #7)
  • Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • Dark Sentinel (Dark #28)
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • The Big Alpha in Town
Love, love, love romance, the paranormal, hunky Highlanders with their delicious brogue and hot kilts, so Terry Spear writes about those hunky Highlanders both in medieval times and as wolves in contemporary times. Jaguar shifters too! And young adult urban fantasy. And romantic suspense.

She grew up reading mystery, adventure, mythologies from around the world, ghost stories, the paranormal, fell

Heart of the Wolf (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Heart of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #1)
  • Destiny of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #2)
  • To Tempt the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #3)
  • Legend of the White Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #4)
  • Seduced by the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #5)
  • Wolf Fever (Heart of the Wolf #6)
  • Heart of the Highland Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #7)
  • Dreaming of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #8)
  • A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing (Heart of the Wolf, #9)
  • A Howl for a Highlander (Heart of the Wolf, #10)