Start by marking “Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)

Brave

(A Wicked Trilogy #3)

Ivy Morgan hasn't been feeling like herself lately. Not like anyone can blame her. After all, being held captive by a psychotic fae prince hell-bent on permanently opening the gates to the Otherworld is bound to leave some mental scars.

It’s more than that, though. Something dark and insidious is spreading throughout Ivy, more powerful than she could ever imagine... and it
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 362 pages
Published December 11th 2017 by Jennifer L. Armentrout

To ask other readers questions about Brave, please sign up.
Lisa No not really the story doesnt end. The next books will probably be told from another characters POV which also could be a trilogy that also might not…moreNo not really the story doesnt end. The next books will probably be told from another characters POV which also could be a trilogy that also might not end the story. Who knows?(less)

Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!

Perfect ending to this trilogy!

Brave is the third book in the Wicked Saga, you need to have read Wicked and Torn before reading this book. So there may be spoilers about the other two books in this review, but no spoilers about this book specifically. Ivy has escaped the fae Prince Drake, being rescued by Ren and some good fae. Now she lives in a good fae haven, dealing with some serious PTSD from being held captive. Pulling away from her friends and loved ones, Ivy retreats into herse
Miranda
This title is quite funny because we all know wich Disney character Ivy looks like 😉 (*ahem* Merida)
________________________________________________________________________

3.5 STARS (de toda la trilogía)
En general no fue un mal final, la pase bien en varios momentos. Tink tuvo bromas realmente memorables de Game of Thrones 😂
Solo que tengo sentimientos encontrados con mi opinión de la trilogía , el primero me gusto bastante pero desde mi punto de vista la serie fue tomando rumbos un tanto pareci
Kassidy
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-release
3.5

I got a little bored with this one. There were some interesting twists in the plot and Ivy and Ren's relationship is as steamy as ever. It was funny and dramatic, but... I don't know, it just wasn't as compelling as the first book. Maybe if I had read the series back-to-back I would feel differently, but I guess I lost interest in this storyline over the years. Tink is still one of my favorite characters, though.
Patricia Bejarano
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He puesto fin a una de mis sagas favoritas (aunque quiero leer las historias que han salido después, pero la historia de Ivy, Ren y Tink acaba aquí) y no sabéis lo triste que me pone esto. Y sin duda, son mis libros favoritos de la autora con mucha diferencia, y eso que amo cada libro que ha escrito y he leído de ella.
Debo decir, que como final esperaba más, por eso el 4 y no el 5. Creo que el segundo libro tiene muchísimo más potencial que este final y que en ciertos momentos ha sido muy pausa
Penny
I don't know what rating to give this book because I half-listen to the audiobook. I didn't give the narration my full attention since, for whatever reason, I had lost interest in this story. I am not sure exactly why I lost interest, it might have been because I had to wait to read this third installment until its publication date and I usually prefer to read all the books in a series one right after the other. I am not sure, but I the thing is that I just didn't care for it so I don't think it ...more
Patricia Huynh
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me forever and a hot day to get started on Brave because the end of trilogy always induces INSANE amounts of anxiety in my body. There was most definitely some bad but mostly good moments that makes JLA's writing bomb.

I could see where this book was going. Jen probably wanted to focus on building Ivy and Ren's relationship and that in of itself took up nearly half the book! Good character development all around but it kind of lagged after while...

Because I mean, I came for the badass fi
Patry Fernandez
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: año-2018
Un gran final para esta trilogía, aunque tal vez me faltó un final mas cerrado...
Adoro con todo mi corazón a Tink y solo espero que algún día le de por sacar su historia porque yo los leería fijo :D

Ronak Gajjar
Well, the title should be more like: Foolishly Brave!
The times the author has mentioned Ivy’s - “Red hair” and Renald’s - “Green eyes” – I think I couldn’t find any more adjectives if I had to describe them. 5% of each part of the whole three parts? It is been mentioned! *sighs*
And ugh that plot-twist! And dude that ending kind of sucks! How can you like leave it at that?
Concept: 2.25/5.0
Writing Style: 3
Jasmine
Sep 19, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Cover Reveal Update: 09/20/2017
Look at that cover!!! Isn't it gorgeous?

Let's take a minute to appreciate the beauty of this trilogy:

I'm wondering why I haven't read this series yet considering that I've read most of JLA's books. :O

Anyway, if you'd like to enter an international giveaway hosted by the lovely author, or check out her virtual signing so that you could order a signed, personalized Wicked Trilogy, then please visit
my Cover Reveal Post! Thank you & good luck!
Fanny
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Brave es el tercer libro de la saga A Wicked Trilogy y el ultimo en narrar la historia de Ivy y Ren, puesto que las siguientes novelas tendran unos protagonistas diferentes.

Personalmente, creo que cualquier lectura de Jennifer L. Armentrout que elijas es un acierto seguro, es una autora que siempre consigue atraparte con lo que escribe, que siempre crea novelas amenas y entretenidas y lo mejor de todo es que es una escritora muy versatil, se atreve con cualquier genero y en todos consigue encant
Ashley Daviau
Sadly this was a bit of a disappointing end to this otherwise excellent trilogy. I was so annoyed for the first half of the book, listening to the main character constantly whine and moan really took its toll and severely affected my enjoyment of this book! It did get quite a bit better after the halfway mark when things finally got interesting and the complaining was done with.
Clau
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brave empieza a tropiezos, tiene un desarrollo espectacular y un final un tanto abrupto y que te deja con una sensación de incertidumbre (en otras palabras: el final es bastante abierto).
Tiene mucho romance, más atrevido también que el romance que aparece en los demás libros de Fantasía de Armentrout (de hecho, toda la saga es así), pero también se centra en los hechos y en lo que va a suceder, ahora que el mundo está en las puertas del apocalipsis.
Me encanta su relación con Ren :)
Aunque al pri
Luke
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hopefully, after I read Torn, I have to wait only a year for Brave (ideally less than a year . . . preferably tomorrow . . . but less than a year is fine with me . . . please, please, please don't make me wait any longer . . . I will want Brave so badly . . . and am I the only who randomly thought about the Disney movie?)
Bibiana In Bookland
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
He pasado muchos nervios con esta novela y debo decir que ese final... menudo final de trilogía! Me hubiese gustado algo un poco más cerrado, pero me ha parecido algo diferente y me ha llamado la atención. Sigo adorando a Tink! La autora consigue darle un toque de humor a la novela con ciertos personajes, que son adorables. El inicio se me hizo algo lento y pesado, pero eso solo duro un par de capítulos, luego no he podido parar de leer. Y con esto cierro una saga con la que no empecé con buen p ...more
Alexandra G.
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Actual rating for this book should be 4 stars, but I gave it a bit more out love for the hole trilogy and the author.

You know that moment when you're so excited about something you can't wait for it to happen, only to be kind of disappointed and with it? This book was like that.

Don't get me wrong, I very much liked this book. It had tons of action, sexy moments, laugh out loud scenes and betrayals. I don't regret reading it and it was an amazing sequel in this series.
But something was
AJ
4 stars!

Exciting, sexy, emotional, funny and romantic, this is a great finish for the trilogy!

The book begins with Ivy still reeling from the events of the previous book. She is lost and struggling to come to terms with all that she’s been through and what it means to her now, and it leaves her confused, distracted grief-stricken and withdrawn. It’s an emotional and angsty time as she pulls away from everybody, but she’s a strong girl, and she has Ren and Tink by her side as she works through it
Stacie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 "Together we're better." Stars!

So this will be an overall series quick review. But I did enjoy this one the best. The ending was worth the reading investment of a trilogy.

So overall I enjoyed this series. Ren was the highlight and Ivy was the... lowlight... :-/. I loved him and mostly she was annoying. I think the dialect in this series was a bit immature. Especially for the severity of the situation they often found themselves in. But I really like this take on the fae and found this stor
The Reading's Love Blog
RECENSIONE QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.com/...

description
Questa è stata una serie un po' sofferta, per me. I libri sono usciti con un notevole distacco tra loro. Un distacco che ho sentito fortemente. Quest'ultimo libro mi ha leggermente spiazzata. Ivy Morgan è stata torturata, ha commesso delle azioni orribili e ora che è al sicuro non riesce a far altro che vivere nell'oscurità. Un'oscurità che, per chi conosce Ivy, sa che non le appartiene. Se nei libri precedenti abbiamo conosciuto una ragazz
Francesca
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book (ending?), I love the evolution of Ren and Ivy's relationship, their feelings and their respect for each other. I need Tink's story!

Chronique complète :
Troisième et dernier tome de l’histoire d’Ivy et Ren, nous retrouvons le couple dans une situation difficile après le traumatisme qu’ils ont vécu. Ivy est dans une spirale descendante et s’isole de plus en plus, malgré le soutien indéfectible de Ren. Nous sommes donc dans une ambiance assez sombre au début et j’ai imaginé les pires dra
Yiota Misiou
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Από τους καλύτερος τρόπους για να κλείσει μια ακόμη χρόνια.
Η Jennifer Armentrout με έχει κακομάθει τόσα χρόνια που διαβάζω βιβλία της. Η αλήθεια είναι πως μετά το Torn, το 2ο βιβλίο της σειράς wicked ήμουν κάπως επιφυλακτική. Δεν ήξερα τι να περιμένω. Είχα απογοητευτεί λίγο με τις εξελίξεις και το πόσο προβλέψιμα ήταν όλα. Ήρθε όμως το Τζενάκι και μου έφερε ένα βιβλίο αντάξιο του 1ου. Γεμάτο δράση και ανατροπές. Με βασικούς ήρωες που τα σπάνε. Και με την Ivy να ξαναγεννιέται μέσα από τον ίδιο τ
Siobhan Davis
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, author-provided
Brave is the third and final (I think) installment in Jennifer's Wicked Saga and it was a very fitting ending. I loved the first book in the series, but was a tad disappointed in Torn so I was a little apprehensive starting Brave, but I needn't have worried. Jennifer isn't one of my all-time fave authors for nothing.

Ivy isn't in a great place when we catch up to her, not surprising after the ordeal she suffered at Prince Drake's hand in the last book. Ren is amazingly patient with her, even if I
Bella Carstairs
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
La tercera y - se supone - última parte de la trilogía Cazadora de Hadas cierra la serie con un final inesperado y sorprendente, aunque no del todo cerrado, que te deja con un sabor agridulce pero satisfactorio. Ivy ha evolucionado muchísimo desde el primer libro y, aunque ya era una guerrera entonces, ahora es toda una superheroína. Es fuerte, pero también frágil, es decidida, valiente y buena, pero para nada perfecta. Tiene muchos defectos, pero lucha para enmendar sus errores. Y tiene un cora ...more
Sara
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Due stelline e mezza.
Purtroppo ho trovato la prima metà del libro estremamente noiosa e frustrante (inutile a livello di trama orizzontale), e la seconda affrettata e insoddisfacente.
Il tutto riempito da scene di sesso a volte completamente inutili e imbarazzanti, che mi facevano alzare gli occhi al cielo.
Personaggi nuovi non caratterizzati, con la personalità di un sasso, e colpi di scena buttati lì per far succedere qualcosa. Giusto per.
Mi dispiace ma con questo la Armentrout ha toppato. Pec
Lna
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
¿PERO Y ESE FINAL? Estoy entre amándolo y odiándolo un poco, porque suponía que iba a ser trilogía y con esto se han quedado un par de cosas sin cerrar y asdfghjajska
El ritmo del libro ha empezado fuerte, sin descanso, pero a mitad del libro he tenido un pequeño bajón, hasta que se ha preparado todo para el final con un giro muy WTF que no se esperaba para nada pero que ha estado bien hilado.
Ivy y Ren son muy OTP. Realmente todas las parejas de esta autora me parecen lo más adorable y real de l
Saya ☽ Queen Of The Night
update 07/30/2017: WOOOOOOW DECEMBER!? WOOOOOOW JUSTTT WOW, I WAITED TILL NOW, JUST FOR THIS INJUSTICE!? FML

okay so i’m legit waiting patiently here…..

so can i get a freaking date please? with a brownie on top?

i desperately need more Tinky Tink in my life, gaaah

description

Well, well, well..... I actually find the title to be endearing, *cough* *cough*

the anticipation is killing me and my FEELS are drowning me….

BRB, GONNA GO BINGE ON SOME BEIGNETS BECAUSE SRSLY

*sigh*
Christa
This first part of this book was really slow, dealing with Ivy’s PTSD after being captured. The last part of this book was rushed, trying to get in the rest of the plot. The ending was odd, and came from out of nowhere. I just felt like the pacing was really off on this book.

Also, is the series over? It didn’t really feel like it is, but maybe Ivy and Ren’s story is over but the world isn’t?

Tink is hilarious and gets all my stars.

Sally ☾
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I think this is a strong case of ‘it’s not you, it me.’

I like to think that over these past few years I’ve grown a lot as a reader and as a reviewer.

I used to only read heterosexual romances.

I used to lean away from books with male protagonists.

I used to hate third person perspectives and want to read only in first person perspectives.

I used to force myself to finish a book/series even if I was hating it.

And the truth is, all of these things? None of them are really true anymore.

I will always be
Valery Tikappa
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
E con "In fuga da te" finisce la trilogia Wicked della Armentrout, autrice che non mi delude mai a prescindere da quel che scrive.
La serie è del genere paranormal/fantasy new adult, con la presenza delle creature che più di tutte mi affascinano: le fate. E Ivy e Ren, i protagonisti, si trovano proprio a contatto fra il mondo mortale e quello del popolo fatato.
Non dirò altro sulla trama perchè sarebbe spoiler, e questa mia recensione non lo sarà, dato che per leggere In fuga da te è necessario av
Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
LA MIA RECENSIONE SUL BLOG http://www.leggereromanticamente.com/...

In fuga da te è il terzo e conclusivo romanzo della Wicked Saga, una serie fantasy new adult con protagonisti cacciatori e creature fatate affascinanti, a volte buone, altre cattive ma quasi sempre pericolose.
Per leggere e comprendere questo romanzo è necessario aver letto in precedenza Lontano da Te e Ritorno da Te, infatti la storia riprende esattamente da dove l'avevamo interrotta.
In seguito al rapimento da parte del Princip
Kindling Micky
Incoherent moaning and rambling coming:

Was Ivy always this annoying, nails on a chalkboard annoying? I really enjoyed book one, book two was quite good and as you can see, book three was a glaring disappointment. The story line was a chaotic, frantic mess with a plot that just seemed to bounce from drama to drama. There seemed to be a lack of coherent over-riding plot in my opinion, almost like it lacked planning.

The dialogue and monologue of Ivy was irritating to the extreme. I didn't even feel
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Seeker (Riders, #2)
  • Inflict (The Muse, #2)
  • Untitled (Denazen, #5)
  • Inferno (Talon, #5)
  • The Great Pursuit (Eurona Duology, #2)
  • Dignity (The Breaking Point, #2)
  • Coming Up for Air
  • Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires, #13)
  • The Darkest Promise (Lords of the Underworld, #13)
  • The Fallen Kingdom (The Falconer, #3)
  • Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3)
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
  • Fury (Menagerie #3)
  • Wicked Abyss (Immortals After Dark, #18)
  • Reaching Gavin (Good Girls Don't, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

A Wicked Trilogy (4 books)
  • Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)
  • Torn (A Wicked Trilogy, #2)
  • The King (A Wicked Trilogy #3.6)
“Tink was there … Slung over his shoulder was a…Wonder Woman backpack. I parted from Ren, walking up to him. “Where did you get that?”
“I stole it from a little fae girl.” He paused. “Hashtag thug life.”
8 likes
“Look at me.”
Slowly, his gaze lifted to me. “I’m looking at you, Sweetness. Always am, even when my eyes aren’t on you.”
8 likes