Start by marking “Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)

Brave

(A Wicked Trilogy #3)

Ivy Morgan hasn't been feeling like herself lately. Not like anyone can blame her. After all, being held captive by a psychotic fae prince hell-bent on permanently opening the gates to the Otherworld is bound to leave some mental scars.

It’s more than that, though. Something dark and insidious is spreading throughout Ivy, more powerful than she could ever imagine... and i
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 362 pages
Published December 11th 2017 by Jennifer L. Armentrout

To ask other readers questions about Brave, please sign up.
Lux
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!

Perfect ending to this trilogy!

Brave is the third book in the Wicked Saga, you need to have read Wicked and Torn before reading this book. So there may be spoilers about the other two books in this review, but no spoilers about this book specifically. Ivy has escaped the fae Prince Drake, being rescued by Ren and some good fae. Now she lives in a good fae haven, dealing with some serious PTSD from being held captive. Pulling away from her friends and loved ones, Ivy retreats into herse
Kassidy
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-release
3.5

I got a little bored with this one. There were some interesting twists in the plot and Ivy and Ren's relationship is as steamy as ever. It was funny and dramatic, but... I don't know, it just wasn't as compelling as the first book. Maybe if I had read the series back-to-back I would feel differently, but I guess I lost interest in this storyline over the years. Tink is still one of my favorite characters, though.
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5★
“Look at me. I’m looking at you, Sweetness. Always am.”
description

Brave is the third and final book in the A Wicked Trilogy. Ivy has faced a Fae Prince, separation from everyone that she loves and she has been forced to face down evil. Even though she and Ren deserve peace and tranquility, they can’t have their HEA until they take down the powers that are trying to tear them down. Ren and Ivy have much to overcome including some challenges in their relationship. As always, good overcomes even if t
Jasmine
Mini Review Catching-Up: 02/09/2020
It's been two years since I last raved about this book. LOL
*Time really flies, eh?*
Anyway, I don't have anything informative to share with you other than the best advice I can possibly give you: GO READ THIS TRILOGY AND YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.

Highly recommended as usual.

----------------------------------------
Cover Reveal Update: 09/20/2017
Look at that cover!!! Isn't it gorgeous?

Let's take a minute to appreciate the beauty of this trilog
Penny
I don't know what rating to give this book because I half-listen to the audiobook. I didn't give the narration my full attention since, for whatever reason, I had lost interest in this story. I am not sure exactly why I lost interest, it might have been because I had to wait to read this third installment until its publication date and I usually prefer to read all the books in a series one right after the other. I am not sure, but I the thing is that I just didn't care for it so I don't think it ...more
Ronak Gajjar
Well, the title should be more like: Foolishly Brave!
The times the author has mentioned Ivy’s - “Red hair” and Renald’s - “Green eyes” – I think I couldn’t find any more adjectives if I had to describe them. 5% of each part of the whole three parts? It is been mentioned! *sighs*
And ugh that plot-twist! And dude that ending kind of sucks! How can you like leave it at that?
Concept: 2.25/5.0
Execution: 2.75/5.0
Characters Bespoken: 2.25 /5.0
World Building: 2.25 /5.0
Cover: 3.25/5.0
Writing Style: 3
Patricia Huynh
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me forever and a hot day to get started on Brave because the end of trilogy always induces INSANE amounts of anxiety in my body. There was most definitely some bad but mostly good moments that makes JLA's writing bomb.

I could see where this book was going. Jen probably wanted to focus on building Ivy and Ren's relationship and that in of itself took up nearly half the book! Good character development all around but it kind of lagged after while...

Because I mean, I came for the badass fi
Ashley Daviau
Sadly this was a bit of a disappointing end to this otherwise excellent trilogy. I was so annoyed for the first half of the book, listening to the main character constantly whine and moan really took its toll and severely affected my enjoyment of this book! It did get quite a bit better after the halfway mark when things finally got interesting and the complaining was done with.
Luke
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hopefully, after I read Torn, I have to wait only a year for Brave (ideally less than a year . . . preferably tomorrow . . . but less than a year is fine with me . . . please, please, please don't make me wait any longer . . . I will want Brave so badly . . . and am I the only who randomly thought about the Disney movie?)
AJ
4 stars!

Exciting, sexy, emotional, funny and romantic, this is a great finish for the trilogy!

The book begins with Ivy still reeling from the events of the previous book. She is lost and struggling to come to terms with all that she’s been through and what it means to her now, and it leaves her confused, distracted grief-stricken and withdrawn. It’s an emotional and angsty time as she pulls away from everybody, but she’s a strong girl, and she has Ren and Tink by her side as she works through it
Alexandra G.
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Actual rating for this book should be 4 stars, but I gave it a bit more out love for the hole trilogy and the author.

You know that moment when you're so excited about something you can't wait for it to happen, only to be kind of disappointed and with it? This book was like that.

Don't get me wrong, I very much liked this book. It had tons of action, sexy moments, laugh out loud scenes and betrayals. I don't regret reading it and it was an amazing sequel in this series.
But something was
Siobhan Davis
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-provided, arc
Brave is the third and final (I think) installment in Jennifer's Wicked Saga and it was a very fitting ending. I loved the first book in the series, but was a tad disappointed in Torn so I was a little apprehensive starting Brave, but I needn't have worried. Jennifer isn't one of my all-time fave authors for nothing.

Ivy isn't in a great place when we catch up to her, not surprising after the ordeal she suffered at Prince Drake's hand in the last book. Ren is amazingly patient with her, even if I
Stacie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 "Together we're better." Stars!

So this will be an overall series quick review. But I did enjoy this one the best. The ending was worth the reading investment of a trilogy.

So overall I enjoyed this series. Ren was the highlight and Ivy was the... lowlight... :-/. I loved him and mostly she was annoying. I think the dialect in this series was a bit immature. Especially for the severity of the situation they often found themselves in. But I really like this take on the fae and found this stor
Vaishali • [V.L. Book Reviews]
Rating: 4 stars

‘I’d forgotten that there could still be an us through the storm.’

Ivy is left more than mentally scarred after escaping her maniacal abductor and the atrocities she was forced to commit under his instruction. Contending with symptoms of PTSD from her disturbing experience with Drake, Ivy is suffering through nightmares, shameful thoughts, and angst-ridden memories, and a dark hunger is growing inside of Ivy, a hunger that has nothing to do with food, and everything to do with
saya ☽ the smol sad enigmatic baddie
update 07/30/2017: WOOOOOOW DECEMBER!? WOOOOOOW JUSTTT WOW, I WAITED TILL NOW, JUST FOR THIS INJUSTICE!? FML

okay so i’m legit waiting patiently here…..

so can i get a freaking date please? with a brownie on top?

i desperately need more Tinky Tink in my life, gaaah

description

Well, well, well..... I actually find the title to be endearing, *cough* *cough*

the anticipation is killing me and my FEELS are drowning me….

BRB, GONNA GO BINGE ON SOME BEIGNETS BECAUSE SRSLY

*sigh*
Bookphenomena (Micky)
Incoherent moaning and rambling coming:

Was Ivy always this annoying, nails on a chalkboard annoying? I really enjoyed book one, book two was quite good and as you can see, book three was a glaring disappointment. The story line was a chaotic, frantic mess with a plot that just seemed to bounce from drama to drama. There seemed to be a lack of coherent over-riding plot in my opinion, almost like it lacked planning.

The dialogue and monologue of Ivy was irritating to the extreme. I didn't even feel
Christa
This first part of this book was really slow, dealing with Ivy’s PTSD after being captured. The last part of this book was rushed, trying to get in the rest of the plot. The ending was odd, and came from out of nowhere. I just felt like the pacing was really off on this book.

Also, is the series over? It didn’t really feel like it is, but maybe Ivy and Ren’s story is over but the world isn’t?

Tink is hilarious and gets all my stars.

~Tina~
Brave was a fantastic ending to such a great great series!! I loved that Jennifer kept the ending a little open, it's perfect for a spin-off if she wanted to go that way, which you wouldn't hear me complain if she did. Also, leave it to Jennifer to redeem one of the more hated characters and give him his own novella. I'm looking forward to reading all about the "Prince", but I'm hoping that we get a little bit more Ren, Ivy and Tink. Can't get enough! Loved!
Sally ☾
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I think this is a strong case of ‘it’s not you, it me.’

I like to think that over these past few years I’ve grown a lot as a reader and as a reviewer.

I used to only read heterosexual romances.

I used to lean away from books with male protagonists.

I used to hate third person perspectives and want to read only in first person perspectives.

I used to force myself to finish a book/series even if I was hating it.

And the truth is, all of these things? None of them are really true anymore.

I will always be
AJ
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
”You are so many things, Ivy, but most of all, you are brave.”

This was a pretty good conclusion to this series. It tackled Ivy’s PTSD very well IMO, although Ivy was extremely annoying in this book. I didn’t have many complaints about her in the first two books, but oh she really grind my gears in this one haha

We were introduced to a couple new awesome characters, Fabian being my favorite. I thought he and Tink were cute and hilarious.

I’m not sure how I feel about that plot twist with the P
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

What can I say about this book? God, so much has happened in it and I'm still trying to get through my feels of this book.

It was really a rollercoaster of action even when not a lot seemed to be happening because the characters had so much to think through it all.

Ivy's world is changing and she has a lot of trouble dealing with it and dealing with everything that happened to her. It affects not only her, but those around her. I was torn most of the tim
Dominika
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook

Good but a little underwhelming.
Keisha
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Who is the Daniel??? His name is DAVID!!!!
I like her writing but I didn't like this trilogy, especially the ending!!!
Jean |  BookRampage
Man, this book was so heavy compared to the others. It really went into the after effects of what happen to before Ivy & Ren in Torn. So many things happened that I wasn’t expecting which was nice, I like not being able to predict everything. I really like how the story wrapped up although I feel like there could be more? I heard there’s novella’s so I’m going to look into that. Love this story and I can’t wait to see it portrayed on screen by Passionflix. ...more
Kaylanii of The Court of Dreams
Ahhh so bittersweet, I didn't want this book to end. I'm so happy with the resolve between Ren and Ivy and that she finally stopped whining and accepted herself. Honestly she was going to make me pull my hair out. 😐

This book actually surprised me !!! There were some plot twists where I had to take a step back and was having "no shit ?!" moments which honestly are a rare occurrence for me. I like being kept on my toes !

Towards the end of the book I adored basically everyone, I even warmed up to
Kailey (Kathryn is looking for me)
7-28-16 Ah, you see... there was a reason Ren was calling Ivy Merida in the first book-- it was in preparation for the title of THIS book.

1-27-17 Edit: I'm rereading some of my favorite parts from Torn and all of a sudden it hit me. OH MY FREAKING COW IF TINK GETS TRAPED IN THE OTHERWORLD FOREVER AFTER THE CEREMONY WITH THE ROCK I'M GOING TO BE PISSED!!!!!! PISSED I TELL YOU!!!!

6/19/20: Well, it took a few years. But I'm done. Aren't ya proud?
Kris (frantic4romantic)
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jla-reads
Okay, wow. That was intense!

This is the first full on adult series I’ve read from Jen, and holy smokes, I didn’t know she had it in her. I’ve read lots of her YA and some of her NA books, but nothing adult until this. It was so sexy, steamy, and at times straight up vulgar. If you read it, you’ll understand why vulgar was a necessary evil.

While this book — and the rest of the series — had a really rich story, it was the characters that made the book for me.

I’ve read somewhere over 20 books by Je
Carissa
What an epic battle at the end. I highly recommend this series on audiobook!
Monique V
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Please tell me there is going to be a sequel series. So many things were left open and I NEED MORE OF THIS SERIES!!
Kayla
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the finale of this series!

• Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Unchained - Nephilim Rising
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer, #2)
  • Crave (Crave, #1)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • A Touch of Ruin (Hades & Persephone, #2)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

A Wicked Trilogy (4 books)
  • Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)
  • Torn (A Wicked Trilogy, #2)
  • Kissed - Eine Liebe zwischen Licht und Dunkelheit (Wicked-Serie 4)