Start by marking “Pistols and Poplin: 5 Book Collection” as Want to Read:
Pistols and Poplin: 5 Book Collection

Pistols and Poplin: 5 Book Collection

(Brides of Beckham #23)

Five brand-new sweet Western novellas by five of your favorite authors!

Note: the formatting issues mentioned by some of the reviews have been corrected, and we apologize! :)

Mail Order Miller by Kirsten Osbourne

No one wants to employ Doris Miller, and no man is interested in her. Traveling two-thousand miles across country to marry a stranger may seem strange to some, bu
Published September 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Pistols and Poplin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pistols and Poplin

Tash
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Only read Kirsten Osbourne's and Amelia C Adam's offerings for now . Will get back to the rest in the future
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Historically Romantic

I had such a delightful time with this group of five books by favorite Western Historical Romance authors, and some new faces as well.

If you love the Brides of Beckham, then you’re in for a treat with Mail Order Miller. If you’ve enjoyed the Kansas Crossing series then you’ll be visiting with some old friends in The Risk and The Reward.

Of course there were some stories that I loved and some I enjoyed. But overall this is one amazing group of story tellers who de
Debbie
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the stories.

The stories were really good. The problem I had was the mess up with Sybil and Grants story. It was not in the right order. Someone put it together wrong. They put the middle part around 80% part of the book. The first part is in the beginning and the end was put in the end of the beginning so it was confusing...I loved all of the plots of the stories but can someone fix the ebook? The only other area was after Austin won the diner Chloe went to his ranch the next da
jane pearson
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pistols and Poplin

A wonderful set of sweet romance stories that I think would be a perfect introduction for those embarking into historical western romances gene for the first time. Saying that I love this gene and equally loved theses story's but I believe I have already read one or two. I loved the characters the authors created and and the little world they took us too in each unique story. I recommend everyone to the books put together themselves, they won't be disappointed.
Tammy Rolle
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three cheers for the ladies

It's truly wonderful when when you don't have to decide which author to read, cause they all got together and Pistols and Poplins is the result. If you're new to western romance, this is a great way to discover some of the best. Here's another plus. Some of these stories are actuality related to some wonderful series BT these gifted authors. Enjoy!!
Margie Vickers
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great stories of love.

Very good box set. Each story had fantastic characters. These characters may have secrets, flaws, needed love they couldn't find sometimes on their own. Each story has it own tail. A great group of ladies got together to write these must read stories. I would highly recommend.
Faith Morman
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good, Clean Reads!

I enjoyed reading each of these short stories and felt I was in the towns, on the ranches and in the homes of the main characters in the time period written about. It was hard to put the books down and I can safely recommend this collection to all.
Diamondgirl2634
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of books!

What a fun read! Loved all the books in the collection. Thank you to all the authors! It was a wonderful , fun read. The characters and stories were Great!
Leona Jackson
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pistols and Poplins

A wonderful collection of stories by some talented writers. Each story held romance, drama and love. I saw so many possibilities for other stories for some of the characters. I can't wait.
Svalora
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I got this book because it had a Peggy L Henderson book in it. I enjoyed the entire collection though and it flowed as if written by completely by the same author. All of the characters could have been friends! I could see myself reading any of these authors again!
Nita Miller
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Western Love Tales

All five stories were unique. Stories of hardships but love at the end. Very enjoyable and heartwarming. Characters were well loved.
Stephanie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great group of stories

What a wonderful surprise to find out some of my favorite authors were banding together in an anthology. All of the stories were great reads.
Judy Esposito
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pistols and Poplins!

Enjoyed all five novellas. Always a treat to have 5 wonderful Novellas in one grouping. Following each of these authors. JudyE
Sharon
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great box set. liked all five stories one more then others, but all had great characters and were enjoyable to read.
jayne hay
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great authors had only not read one off the books before
Lea & Sandra Kanae-Diocson
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good reading

What a great compilation of stories. Each match of couples and their romance was written with characters that are well portrayed.
Casey
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A quintuple delight

Five delightful stories that are very different yet each one tells a tale of a couple fumbling their way to happiness.
Robin Malek
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5books!!!

And all of them marvelous! BoB!! Topeka! A little English Lord! Are you kidding?! All rolled up in this book! YES!
mary l. ripnick
Feb 11, 2018
Hazel Doyle
Oct 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Kisses With KC (Cowboys and Angels, #11)
  • Wanted: Lawyer (Silverpines, #8)
  • The Maid, The Eighth Day (The 12 Days of Christmas Mail-Order Brides, #8)
  • Tea for Two (Cowboys and Angels, #15)
  • Love Conquers All (Cutter's Creek #8)
  • Wanted: Shopkeeper (Silverpines, #4)
  • An Unexpected Gift (The Jones's of Morgan's Crossing, #3)
  • The Swan: The Seventh Day (The 12 Days of Christmas Mail-Order Brides #7)
  • Hannah the Healer (Cowboys and Angels, #7)
  • The Betrothed (Cutter's Creek #6)
  • RNWMP: Bride for Marshall (Mail Order Mounties, #19)
  • Romancing Rachel (River's End Ranch, #51)
  • RNWMP: Bride for Aaron (Mail Order Mounties #22)
  • Wanted: Horse Breeder (Silverpines, #2)
  • Wanted: Man of Honor (Silverpines, #7)
  • Bertie (Pendleton Petticoats #6)
  • Christmas Catch-Up IV (River's End Ranch, #39)

Brides of Beckham (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Mail Order Mayhem (Brides of Beckham, #1)
  • Mail Order Mama (Brides of Beckham, #2)
  • Mail Order Madness (Brides of Beckham, #3)
  • Mail Order Mix Up (Brides of Beckham, #4)
  • Mail Order Mistake (Brides of Beckham, #5)
  • Mail Order Maternity (Brides of Beckham, #6)
  • Mail Order Match Maker (Brides of Beckham, #7)
  • Mail Order Motherhood (Brides of Beckham, #8)
  • Mail Order Matron (Brides of Beckham, #9)
  • Mail Order Meddler (Brides of Beckham, #10)