Jump to ratings and reviews

Magic and Shadows: A Collection of YA Fantasy and Paranormal Romances

Magic lurks in every shadow.

Slip into darkness with 11 action-packed YA fantasy and paranormal novels. This collection has something for every lover of the mystical and mysterious—from dragons, demons, witches and vampires, to shifters, mages, and magically evolved humans—even gods from Norse and Greek mythology

2306 pages, Kindle Edition

First published November 1, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

T.M. Franklin

44 books454 followers
T.M. Franklin writes stories of adventure, romance, & a little magic. A former TV news producer, she decided making stuff up was more fun than reporting the facts. Her first published novel, MORE, was born during National Novel Writing month, a challenge to write a novel in thirty days. MORE was well-received, being selected as a finalist in the 2013 Kindle Book Review Best Indie Book Awards, as well as winning the Suspense/Thriller division of the Blogger Book Fair Reader's Choice Awards. She's since written four additional novels and several best-selling short stories...and there's always more on the way.

Connect with T.M. Franklin

Web site: http://www.TMFranklin.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TMFranklinAuthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TM_Franklin
Email: TMFranklinAuthor@gmail.com

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
2 (22%)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Michelle Fritz PA.
1,095 reviews79 followers
January 17, 2018
Loved Alys of Asgard So Hard ♡♡♡♡

Catherine Banks has created an intriguing new series!!! Norse Mythology has been neatly paired with Greek Mythology and the result is sheer brilliance!!! Every twist and turn in this curvy tale was both surprising and so very refreshingly entertaining! Of course we meet our heroes like Thor, Hercules and Loki! We even meet a Pegasus! It's like an all you can read smorgasbord of mythical favourites! You'll love Odin! Thor and Loki vie for our heroine's affections and they just could not be any more swoon worthy!!! Ms. Banks crafted the men in her story with exquisite attention to detail and they are so sincerely fleshed out ♡ Alys is one lucky mortal 😉 Cannot wait for more as this first book totally tugged on my heart strings and made me love Thor and Loki even more ♡♡♡♡ You have to meet the mortal cop who rescues Alys!!! It's one diverting and smile inducing story ♡
Profile Image for Bonnie Dale Keck.
4,668 reviews51 followers
November 11, 2017
NOT kindle unlimited so the only reason I bought it; I really, REALLY should know better than that by now, between not knowing any of the writers and the bull with the word paranormal before the 'romance' when it's 90% 'romance' and WORSE crap. Please note I put their blurb about what the book SUPPOSEDLY was about, although it not only not right, it's wrong, very wrong, terribly wrong, and abysmally wrong. I barely struggled through whatever the 'writer' thought was an actual story for the first 'story', returned it for refund.

TM Franklin, More, stereotypical false ideas about beauty going on incessantly about it stupidly, to make it worse if possible dream then reality back and forth and beginning at very start of 'story' made almost impossible to even slightly try to tell what was going on -1 -- so bad gave up on entire book and returned to amazon for refund
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.