Start by marking “Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs, #1)” as Want to Read:
Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs, #1)

Have My Baby

(Crescent Cove #1)

Have my baby.

That was what my single dad best friend Seth said to me while I was waitressing at the diner.

His little girl wants a sibling. But Seth is a workaholic millionaire and doesn't have time to meet someone.

Published September 25th 2017 by Rainbow Rage Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Have My Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Have My Baby

Start your review of Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs, #1)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 Have my baby? Stars

Have my baby is my first book by Taryn Quinn and it was an okay read. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it. The sex in this book was smokin' hot and written well. I also love friends to lovers books but I didn't connect to the couple. I didn't feel their relationship. There wasn't a build up it was just assumed they were besties. But I never felt the their bond. I also didn't really understand what the conflict was. I didn't understand why Ally kept running. Nothing was setting
MG
4 more to this book than the cheesy title suggests stars

First, I would recommend to the author that she change the name of this book because I almost didn't read it believing that it would be an entree of cheesy dialogue with a hearty helping of straight-up smut; when I read some of the reviews with more information about the book, it actually sounded like there was much more to the story than the blurb provided.... And I pleasantly found that to be true!

Seth Hamilton is a prodigal son of the
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Taryn Quinn Fans, Romance
3.25 Wake Up! Stars
* * * 1/4
Every once in awhile, I can get caught up in a cover and just decide...must see what this is all about...
What got me was the way this man looked at his baby with awe and wonder.... the way he was holding her.

The story has the theme of long time best friends...and one has always loved him...and he, of course has been blind to her love...Thinking they are just like Bros... but she has "Tits instead of Balls."

We first encounter the main characters relationship in the
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Ok, this was pretty comical. Only a guy can fumble up asking his best friend to let him knock her up by contract. It took almost half the book for Seth to realize how badly his proposal sounded, but it didn't change the fact that he still wanted a baby with Ally. He wants his daughter to have siblings and he can't think of any woman better for providing said siblings. It also opened his eyes to his true feelings for her and unlocked his libido. If she wasn't so skittish and running away all the ...more
Dali
Taryn Elliott and Cari Quinn have not only mastered writing in tandem so much so that their by line is not Taryn Quinn, but also crafting deliciously touching and steamy stories and the start of a new series is certainly cause for celebration as part of the enjoyment of reading romance novels is getting to know entire families, teams, rock bands or whatever the subgenre may be, find love and happy endings over the development of several books.

Ally and Seth Hamilton have been best friends for
Missy's Book World
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-arc
I enjoyed this friend to lovers romance. Ally and Seth were absolutely great and I loved how much chemistry they had together. Seths Daughter was super adorable! I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
**Received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Have My Baby is a cheeky, fun, but emotional story of best friends busting down walls and diving into a relationship following a very awkward proposition. Despite the fact these two have been friends since they were sixteen years old, they were in uncharted territory so I loved that as this story unfolded they had some uncomfortable moments, that their relationship changed even when they said it wouldn’t and they had to face and accept that fact, but despite all of that the trust, admiration,
Nefise
May 04, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-for-me, dnf
DNF

I don't know if I have read any book that it was worse than this. I know its plot is not new and very Harlequinish and I can manage to suspend my belief for the sake of romance time to time. But, but but...

I don't want to be very rude but imo, hero is the most annoying and most insensible character that I've come across. I didn't waste my time much, after a few pages, I stopped reading. That was bad, imo.
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
Seth and Ally best friends since the 10th grade. Now 13 years later Seth wants Ally to have his baby. His 3 year old daughter Laurie wants a sibling. What? So Seth ask Ally to become mother to his baby. Ally has just lost her mother. She has always been in love with Seth. The Two embark on getting Ally pregnant. Seth soon realizes that he has always been in love with Ally.

I had trouble with Seth doing what a 3/4 year old Laurie wanted him to. This little girl ruled the nest. I felt the story
Raine
It was ok...

I had high hopes for this one because I've read the first two books of the Hammered series also by both Taryn Elliot and Cari Quinn. But I really couldn't like either of these characters.

Seth was a clueless douche-canoe. He got a girl pregnant and then has to marry her when he knows it may affect his relationship with his best friend? In this day and age if someone gets pregnant jumping into marriage isn't always the answer especially when he already knows he doesn't love her. He
Kitty
It was fluffy
it was the perfect read this afternoon
Kim
Holy exploding ovaries!

Did you see that cover? Lawd, after the first glance I needed a moment or ten for my heart and parts south to stop fluttering.

After getting us wound up with the famazing cover, Taryn Quinn doubles down with a sexy, doting, single father to an adorable 4 yr. old girl; a down-to-earth heroine who’s been his BFF since high school; and a fun and surprisingly emotional story. Despite making me tear up a few times, it has a lighter feel than the normal TQ story, and I thoroughly
Brooklyn JoJo
Mediocre, predictable, had a had time finishing it...
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Seth and Ally have been friends since High School. But now that his 3 year old daughter has been pressuring him for a sibling, he proposes a a deal in order for Ally to finally go to college.

Ally's spent her childhood and adulthood taking care of her ailing parent. Now that her mother has passed, she's sold her home and has a future for herself. She's also been secretly in love with Seth since the day she met him. Knowing she's not his type, she's been relegated to BFF and a surrogate mother to
Tricia
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unapologetically romantic, funny and sexy, I loved this gorgeous friends to lovers story. From the title and blurb I wasn't expecting all the feels from this book but it delivered them in spades.

The friendships between all the characters was great fun and Ally's best friend was a hoot. I've even got a soft spot for Seth's twin brother, who mostly comes across as grumpy. There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. Seth's daughter Laurie was delightful, a little sweetheart, and her
Janice Somers
LOVED IT! You get all the emotions and turmoil. You might also want to yell at them to get their heads out of their asses. I know I did.
Seth wants another but doesn't want to get screwed over by the mother. You see he's already has a daughter and her mother would rather spend his money then take care of their daughter, so he paid his way out of the marriage and kept his daughter, Laurie. Now she wants a sister and he wants another child. But who is to be the birth mother?
Ally has been best
Karen

I'm such an unabashed Taryn Quinn fangirl, it's just a dream come true to read and review their books. And this one was quite the treat. I. LOVED. THESE. CHARACTERS.

Ally (great name btw) is smart, funny, and a fantastic role model for Seth's daughter. (we'll get to them in a moment). She's been through good times and bad with him, and definitely has all the feels - but when he ever-so-nonchalantly asks her to have his baby - she's a bit gobsmacked.

Seth knows Ally would be a great mother to his
Stephanie
Jun 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Too much allusion to his past women

There was a lot of good in this book, and there were some sweet moments. The end was great. BUT, the entire book was nearly ruined by all the mentions of his past sex life. Waaay too much. And it is not romantic when they already know each other but at least one is with other people during the time they've known each other. They've been best friends for 13ish years, he's had multiple partners during that time, including a wife, he had a child with his ex-wife,
Coco.V
Sep 07, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (9/6/2018)!

Blurb:

Someone who won't screw him over, like his kid's mother.

Only problem is this someone has secretly been in love with him since high school. I've been hiding it forever, not wanting to risk our friendship.

Sleeping with him is my biggest
April H.
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

Have my baby is one of the best romances I've read in a while.
I loved Ally and Seth. I loved the chemistry and friendship between them. This story has all the elements we love ~ A sexy Male lead, Beautiful female lead and sizzling chemistry between them. Bonus: There's also a cute little kid.
I loved Sage and Oliver too! The only character in the story I didn't really get was Seth's dad. I wish his backstory was written a
Anna Aurora
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5/5 stars
Heather andrews
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
************MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS********

Seth doesn't mind speaking his thoughts, “I’d be fine with you breastfeeding our child.” Seth's daughter was just too cute, “you have red marks all over. Did Daddy play tickle monster with you?” Seth snorted and covered his laugh by turning toward the bacon on the stove." I really enjoyed this book, I loved the characters.
Melissa Rose
I don't know what it was, but recently I found myself craving a bit of a sexier read than I would normally go for. So, after going through some recommendations in the Aural Fixation group on Facebook, I decided to pick up Have My Baby by Taryn Quinn. My craving was pleasantly satisfied.

First off, in terms of the plot, this book was steamy, but not so steamy that it made me feel uncomfortable. The sex scenes were well written and fit well into the story. However, what I didn't expect was the
Arwy
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Four Little Princess Laurie Stars

It was such a wonderful book! Both main characters were so clueless! Well, Ally knew since she was 15 that she fell in love with her best friend Seth, but for Seth it took... 13 years more to figure it out. Men! So-so clueless. Both wanted more than a platonic friendship (or at least that was how they tried to label their relationship), even though deep down they knew it was more. Even though it was pretty obvious to everyone who knew them or saw them together,
Sandy S
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 25, 2017

Sleeping with him is my
Shari
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Delight
Going into Have My Baby, I wasn't sure what to expect. Mostly used to Taryn Quinn writing rock stars, we pull up and change courses to a real estate agent and waitress going to school. The troupe of virgin best friend having your baby is still a cute ride. Throw in a young daughter, a twin brother and crazy friend and you have an endearing story of friends to parents to lovers story.

Review
So when Seth's daughter asks for a little sibling, Seth will do most anything to make her dream
litljen
** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it **
* 100% Spoiler-Free Review *

Have My Baby, the delicious new story by one of my favorite author duos, has it all.....Hot single dad? check! Sizzling sex scenes? check! Best friends who become lovers? check! Laughs check! Swoon-worthy moments? check The most adorable four year old who you will completely fall in love with? double check! And so much more!

Taryn Quinn gives readers the type of story you can't help but fall in love with. I loved
B.
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a blend of three different romance genres. We have the friends to lovers, the sex contract, and the millionaire hunk/pauper woman romances all mixing together. If you’re a fan of any of those genres, you’ll probably enjoy this novel.

THe premise is that Seth and Ally have been best friends since high school. It’s now ten years later. Seth had a broken condom baby and married the mother. The result was an adorable daughter for whom he’d do anything while the mother was paid off and is,

• Best Friend Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #1)
  • Baby Inheritance
  • Winning His Wife (Baby Daddy University, #1)
  • Accidental Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #3)
  • Hero Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #4)
  • Raw Rhythm (Found in Oblivion #6)
  • Knocked Up by the Single Dad (Knocked Up #2)
  • His Surprise Baby: A Miracle Baby Romance (Miracle Babies Book 6)
  • Doctor Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #2)
  • Play Dirty (Brooklyn Dawn #1)
  • My Ex's Secret Baby
  • His Miracle Baby: A Bad Boy Romance
  • Perfect Pitch (Found in Oblivion, #5)
  • The Triplet Scandal - A Billionaire's Babies Romance (Scandalous Book 3)
  • Knocked Up Again! (Knocked Up #3)
  • Manster (Hammered, #4)
  • My Best Friend's Brother's Secret Baby (His Secret Baby, #7)
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
USA Today Bestselling author, Taryn Quinn, is the redheaded stepchild of bestselling authors Taryn Elliott & Cari Quinn. We have been writing together for a lifetime–wait, no it's really been only a handful of years, but we have a lot of fun. Sometimes we write stories that don’t quite fit into our regular catalog.

Do you like shorter and dirtier reads?

Anything goes with this penname.

• Sexy—

Crescent Cove (7 books)
  • Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
  • Who's the Daddy (Crescent Cove, #3)
  • Pit Stop: Baby! (Crescent Cove, #4)
  • Baby Daddy Wanted (Crescent Cove, #5)
  • Rockstar Baby (Crescent Cove, #6)
  • Daddy in Disguise (Crescent Cove #7)
“Stepping in close again, I flexed my groin lightly against hers. Her breath hissed out. She was well aware of how she’d affected me. “I’ll text you the room number. If you don’t come to me, I’ll find you.” She said nothing, her soft exhalations somehow loud in spite of the storm. A finger under her chin brought her face up to mine. “Every moment you make me wait is one more I’ll spend between your legs, making you beg.” Cupping her panties in my fist, I stepped back. “The choice is yours.” 0 likes
“Newsflash. I do want to do that. I want to spread you out on my bed and fuck you until you’re so full of me it’s spilling out of you. And then, just for good measure, I want to roll you over and do it again.” 0 likes