Start by marking “Mister McHottie (Girl Band #1)” as Want to Read:
Mister McHottie (Girl Band #1)

Mister McHottie

(Girl Band #1)

Chase
I’ve just bought the woman of my nightmares.
Technically, I bought the company she works for. Point is, she cost me my two best friends ten years ago. It’s payback time, and I’m going to make her life hell.
When I’m not banging her silly and myself stupid.
Published October 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mister McHottie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mister McHottie

Start your review of Mister McHottie (Girl Band #1)
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Bratwurst Stars

I LOVED this book!!! I had no idea what to expect as I have never read this author before (that's going to change). For most of the book I was like...................

photo goingtopee_zps5iinprbh.jpg

Ambrosia/Bro/Sia May Berger and Chase (the dick) Jet have a history and to say they hate each other would be an understatement. These two grew up in the same small town and spent their time pranking each other with the help of Bro's twin brothers, the big falling out they had was friggin hilarious!! It involves
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mister McHottie is by a new to me author, Pippa Grant. This is the year I have promised myself that I would stop dreaming about all the new authors I wanted to try and actually read their books. Wow are things going well so far! I am in love with this book!

Chase Jett grew up in the small town of Wishberry Lake, Minnesota, home of canned baloney. He grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, with a mom struggling to put food on the table and a dad who gambled away what little money they had. If it
Sophia Triad
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun and giggles
Pranks and jokes
Chase and Ambrosia.
These two have known each other since they were children. Chase was the best friend of Ambrosia’s brothers. These three (especially Chase) loved to make little Ambrosia suffer with practical jokes, until little Ambrosia had enough and she started fighting back. So Chase and Ambrosia have spent their teenager years trying to humiliate each other.

Until one day one of these pranks went too far and Ambrosia ended up in jail with a criminal record wh
Jen
3.5 Stars

“Bend over, cabbage face,” I order.
“Why? You couldn’t find my g-spot with a flashlight and a guide.” “Fine. Look me in the eye while I go spelunking.”

I didn't always connect with these characters, but I was always laughing.

Bubu
Jan 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2018, na, 1-star
Let's quickly forget about this, shall we?

description
Treena
Nov 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF after 45%. Skimmed through the rest of the book.

I picked up this book because I enjoy reading love-hate romance books. I like the push and pull between the characters. I love it when the MC's trade flirty, sarcastic barbs. That's my jam. BUT I didn't like the rhythm between the MC's. I didn't like what she thought. I didn't like what he thought. I didn't like what they did. And as I kept on reading, I found myself getting annoyed and irritated by the hijinks described.

Maybe it's me. Because
Lu Bielefeld
I read in a review that the story was too funny and so I decided to risk it.
The story is ok, but I didn't laugh at any time. It seemed childish and lame.
I don't know if it wasn't really funny or if my mood was bad.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Bratwurst Stars

photo goingtopee_zps5iinprbh.jpg

Katyana
Well, this is my first hard miss with this author, and I'm going to be honest here: I hated it. It has every fucking thing I can't stand in books.

Rampant misogyny? Check

The FMC was constantly shit on by this guy - he legit ruined her life, leaving her holding the bag all alone and GOING TO JAIL. She was expelled from her college. Forced to leave her hometown. All while this motherfucker faced zero consequences. And had the gall to actively hate her for the following decade, because boohoo her br
MG *Bury Me with My Kindle.. & a REALLY Long Charger*
4 stars

My best friend recommended this one to me, and that lady definitely knows what I like ;) This is a steamy, enemies-to-lovers story with humor sprinkled throughout.

Ambrosia Berger (whose mother is a lit prof, thus the name, but since her twin brothers are Zeus and Ares, she got off easy in her estimation) loves her social media/marketing job at Crunchy, a Whole Foods-esque grocery chain, but now her future is in jeopardy because D!ck (former childhood friend of hers and the twins) bought
Jacob Proffitt
This stands at the start of a bunch of serieses. It's the first of Girl Band and The Copper Valley Thrusters, but it also mentions Bro Code, foreshadowing that one as well.

This was pretty good. I'm not sure if I'm projecting because I know what comes next (having read a lot of the follow-on books before this one) but it seems like the banter isn't quite there, yet, and the, I dunno, heart maybe? wasn't as strong. I liked Ambrosia and Chase. But their fighting had an edge I don't like. And I'm no
Ivy Deluca
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny, rom-com

Imagine you lose your virginity. On a Bratwurst mobile. To your worst childhood enemy. And that’s just the beginning. Then a decade later, you finally get your life on track and that same enemy is now your boss. What do you do? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you probably wouldn’t do what Bro does, but damn it was funny to read. Oh, and along the way, hate-to-love-you romance happens.

description

The Good. Holy bratwurst is this funny. I cracked up from the very beginning and had a smile on my fa
Bindi Boo
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was a freaking funny, smutty light read. This is not a typical love story. The hero and heroine both hate each others guts, however there is something brewing deep down. Public sex seems to be the theme here, and boy do they burn up the pages.

Carol
4 "hilarious" stars.
Screwball romantic comedy with a ton of smutty sex.
Really very amusing and it held my interest throughout. Ambrosia and Chase were absurdly funny and I enjoyed this book a lot.
I am diving straight into the 2nd book in this series next-"Stud in the Stacks".
Funda Demir
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Mandi
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a well done romantic comedy once in a while. This one is ridiculously fun, cute and sexy. Pippa Grant is a "new to me" author - I have no idea if it's a pen name for another author or what, but I am here for allllll of her books. As my blog partner, Kini, pointed out - she is like Alice Clayton, but a little more sexy, and less crude than Helena Hunting. So we have sexy, and funny - with a million insults and pranks and it all worked for me.

Ambrosia (nicknamed "Bro" if you see that in a q
Lucy Score
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: floved
Guys, don't waste your time reading this review. Go get this book now! It's freaking hilarious, smart, and a breath of fresh air in rom-com. Go forth and grabest this title! My favorite parts: 1. I'm a sucker for a good enemies-to-lovers story and Sia and Chase are the enemiest of enemies. 2. Any book that can make me laugh until I cry needs to be on your reader. 3. The Berger Brothers. Enough said. This is a genius rom-com debut by an author I will be stalking for life. Enjoy! ...more
Snow

Hilariously funny...

Deliciously hawt and sexy...

Ex-friends-now-enemies-to-lovers trope, and a second chance at love romance is, in fact, a perfect dish to sweeten up your Sunday afternoon...or any part of a day for that matter! 👍😉

*approved by Snow*😌😜
Jean
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was just what I needed....it was so laugh-out-loud funny, and I loved every single character in the book!! (Thank you Tracy for lending it to me and pushing me to read it!)

So, you grow up with your twin brothers (who become professional hockey stars) and their friend, Chase. Your entire childhood/teen years are spent dodging their pranks and trying to get payback. But then one prank goes terribly wrong and Ambrosia is the only one to pay the price.

Years later, Ambrosia is determined to
Lauren Reads Romance
I wanted a fluffy silly read after a slew of intense, serious women’s lit fic and was told Pippa Grant was what I needed. I’m on the fence with the whole billionaire meets regular girl plot but have read some great books—see: Annika Martin’s Billionaires of Manhattan series—so was open to give this one a try. It’s also available on KU so why not, right?

Sadly, even after a promising start, at 40% I was so bored of Ambrosia and Chase’s malicious hate-fucking. This is fiction and I have a high tole
HR-ML
Dec 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF@ 39%.

I read this contemporary romance, b/c most reviews
praised the funny story.

Chase, now nearly 30 & Ambosia: "Sia" 28, had a bad
break up, 10 years prior, with each faulting the other
for the circumstances. Not once, then/ now, was either
party interested in the other side of the story. Self-
righteous behavior ruled.

Chase now became the new owner of the co. for which
Sia worked. She called- herself "bratty"& most people
"d-head." Sia disrespected everyone, w/o remorse for
her attitude. Thi
Debra Johnson
4.25 Stars

I laughed so hard my face hurt.
The sex scenes were Smoking Hot!
Both mc's were a hoot. And Very Naughty!
Even most of the side characters were interesting though most of this is All About the MC's.

There were a couple of editing errors. But not many.
A couple of areas that dragged due to repetitive thoughts and lack of communication.

I will definitely be reading this author again.

Thank you MG for your review and recommendation. You Are Awesome!
Court
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves, 2018-faves
Reread 7/16/18

First person, Dual-POV, HAE. Standalone.

Lots of faves getting marked lately, but you know what? All are deserving because I've read some damn good books this week. Enjoy the contentment while it lasts.

This was hilarious. Nothing butters my biscuit better than a real enemies-to-lovers story. This was brash, sexy, sometimes violent. All in the name of love. After reading Stud in the Stacks, I didn't think this would keep me as entertained as that gem, but Pippa Grant has done it agai
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I have never read anything from Pippa Grant before and I could kick myself for that. I really enjoyed Mister McHottie and read it in one sitting. The way the author writes allows you to get stuck in immediately, never losing track of the storyline.

Pippa Grant developed two strong characters , who I loved from the start. The banter she created between them was fantastic, as well as the chemistry.

Chase and Sia are the leading characters in this book and we follow their relationship. To say they
Alaina
Mister McHottie was a cute little romcom to jump into. I think I just need something light and funny. So, I didn't really have a problem listening to this super quick audio. The characters themselves definitely had their funny moments. I guess you could say that I was sort of committed to this or invested in the relationship. Probably because of the bantering because I do love good banter.

Other than that, I kept forgetting how old they were. Like it was weird to see them in their 20s and 30s but
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 4.5 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 35: Aug 29 – Sep 4, 2021, full weekly book reviews available on Steph's Romance Book Talk Patreon.

For other bookish content, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Princess under cover
It's just plain silly. All of this author's stuff is SILLY! If that works for you, go for it. It totally doesn't for me. ...more
Maheswari
Billionaire Philanthropist Hero ✅
Smart - witty - strong heroine ✅
Strong chemistry between H & h ✅
Enemies to lover - is so my jam like all the 90’s boyband ✅
Satisfying- spectacular EPILOGUE ✅

But as ordinary reviewers - without ARC or the availability KU - which not existent in my country , I earned every book with my honest earned money after cutting tax here and there

Here a few words out of the book that perhaps can encourage others readers to give a chance on this book and laugh for a moment a
Coco.V
Feb 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/18/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Chase
I’ve just bought the woman of my nightmares.
When I’m not banging her silly and myself stupid.
I need to get my head back in business, because getting off is great, but "He was a man who had sex, and lots of it, and in the worst locations, with the woman of his nightmares" isn’t the inscripti
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 10 Oct 30, 2017 03:17PM

• Blissed (Misfit Brides, #1)
  • Matched (Misfit Brides, #2)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Sugared (Misfit Brides, #4)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)
  • Spiced (Misfit Brides, #6)
  • Merried (Misfit Brides, #5)
  • Her Rebel Heart (The Officers' Ex-Wives Club, #1)
  • Southern Fried Blues (The Officers' Ex-Wives Club, #2)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Happily Ever Aftered (Happy Cat)
  • One Bossy Dare: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • One Bossy Proposal
  • Royally Not Ready
  • The Redo (Winslow Brothers, #4)
  • Marrying Mr. Wrong (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3)
See top shelves…
Pippa Grant is a USA Today and #1 Amazon bestselling author who writes romantic comedies that will make tears run down your leg. When she's not reading, writing or sleeping, she's being crowned employee of the month as a stay-at-home mom and housewife trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, all the while fantasizing about long walks on the beach with hot cho ...more

Girl Band (4 books)
  • Stud in the Stacks (Girl Band #2)
  • Rockaway Bride (Girl Band #3)
  • The Hero and the Hacktivist (The SEALS #1; Girl Band #4)