Start by marking “Mister McHottie” as Want to Read:
Mister McHottie

Mister McHottie

Chase
I’ve just bought the woman of my nightmares.
Technically, I bought the company she works for. Point is, she cost me my two best friends ten years ago. It’s payback time, and I’m going to make her life hell.
When I’m not banging her silly and myself stupid.
I need to get my head back in business, because getting off is great, but "He was a man who had sex, and lots of it,
Published October 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mister McHottie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mister McHottie

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Bratwurst Stars

I LOVED this book!!! I had no idea what to expect as I have never read this author before (that's going to change). For most of the book I was like...................

photo goingtopee_zps5iinprbh.jpg

Ambrosia/Bro/Sia May Berger and Chase (the dick) Jet have a history and to say they hate each other would be an understatement. These two grew up in the same small town and spent their time pranking each other with the help of Bro's twin brothers, the big falling out they had was friggin hilarious!! It involves a b
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mister McHottie is by a new to me author, Pippa Grant. This is the year I have promised myself that I would stop dreaming about all the new authors I wanted to try and actually read their books. Wow are things going well so far! I am in love with this book!

Chase Jett grew up in the small town of Wishberry Lake, Minnesota, home of canned baloney. He grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, with a mom struggling to put food on the table and a dad who gambled away what little money they had. If it
Sophia Triad
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun and giggles
Pranks and jokes
Chase and Ambrosia.
These two have known each other since they were children. Chase was the best friend of Ambrosia’s brothers. These three (especially Chase) loved to make little Ambrosia suffer with practical jokes, until little Ambrosia had enough and she started fighting back. So Chase and Ambrosia have spent their teenager years trying to humiliate each other.

Until one day one of these pranks went too far and Ambrosia ended up in jail with a criminal record wh
Jen
3.5 Stars

“Bend over, cabbage face,” I order.
“Why? You couldn’t find my g-spot with a flashlight and a guide.” “Fine. Look me in the eye while I go spelunking.”

I didn't always connect with these characters, but I was always laughing.

Bubu
Jan 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star, na, read-2018
Let's quickly forget about this, shall we?

description
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I read in a review that the story was too funny and so I decided to risk it.
The story is ok, but I didn't laugh at any time. It seemed childish and lame.
I don't know if it wasn't really funny or if my mood was bad.
Ivy Deluca
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rom-com, funny

Imagine you lose your virginity. On a Bratwurst mobile. To your worst childhood enemy. And that’s just the beginning. Then a decade later, you finally get your life on track and that same enemy is now your boss. What do you do? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you probably wouldn’t do what Bro does, but damn it was funny to read. Oh, and along the way, hate-to-love-you romance happens.

description

The Good. Holy bratwurst is this funny. I cracked up from the very beginning and had a smile on my fa
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Bratwurst Stars

photo goingtopee_zps5iinprbh.jpg

Treena
Nov 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF after 45%. Skimmed through the rest of the book.

I picked up this book because I enjoy reading love-hate romance books. I like the push and pull between the characters. I love it when the MC's trade flirty, sarcastic barbs. That's my jam. BUT I didn't like the rhythm between the MC's. I didn't like what she thought. I didn't like what he thought. I didn't like what they did. And as I kept on reading, I found myself getting annoyed and irritated by the hijinks described.

Maybe it's me. Because
Bindi Boo
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was a freaking funny, smutty light read. This is not a typical love story. The hero and heroine both hate each others guts, however there is something brewing deep down. Public sex seems to be the theme here, and boy do they burn up the pages.

Mandi Schreiner
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a well done romantic comedy once in a while. This one is ridiculously fun, cute and sexy. Pippa Grant is a "new to me" author - I have no idea if it's a pen name for another author or what, but I am here for allllll of her books. As my blog partner, Kini, pointed out - she is like Alice Clayton, but a little more sexy, and less crude than Helena Hunting. So we have sexy, and funny - with a million insults and pranks and it all worked for me.

Ambrosia (nicknamed "Bro" if you see that in a q
Carol
4 "hilarious" stars.
Screwball romantic comedy with a ton of smutty sex.
Really very amusing and it held my interest throughout. Ambrosia and Chase were absurdly funny and I enjoyed this book a lot.
I am diving straight into the 2nd book in this series next-"Stud in the Stacks".
Snow

Hilariously funny...

Deliciously hawt and sexy...

Ex-friends-now-enemies-to-lovers trope, and a second chance at love romance is, in fact, a perfect dish to sweeten up your Sunday afternoon...or any part of a day for that matter! 👍😉

*approved by Snow*😌😜
Jean
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was just what I needed....it was so laugh-out-loud funny, and I loved every single character in the book!! (Thank you Tracy for lending it to me and pushing me to read it!)

So, you grow up with your twin brothers (who become professional hockey stars) and their friend, Chase. Your entire childhood/teen years are spent dodging their pranks and trying to get payback. But then one prank goes terribly wrong and Ambrosia is the only one to pay the price.

Years later, Ambrosia is determined to
Funda Demir
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
« Court (Take the Read) »
Reread 7/16/18

First person, Dual-POV, HAE. Standalone.

Lots of faves getting marked lately, but you know what? All are deserving because I've read some damn good books this week. Enjoy the contentment while it lasts.

This was hilarious. Nothing butters my biscuit better than a real enemies-to-lovers story. This was brash, sexy, sometimes violent. All in the name of love. After reading Stud in the Stacks, I didn't think this would keep me as entertained as that gem, but Pippa Grant has done it agai
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I have never read anything from Pippa Grant before and I could kick myself for that. I really enjoyed Mister McHottie and read it in one sitting. The way the author writes allows you to get stuck in immediately, never losing track of the storyline.

Pippa Grant developed two strong characters , who I loved from the start. The banter she created between them was fantastic, as well as the chemistry.

Chase and Sia are the leading characters in this book and we follow their relationship. To say they
HR-ML
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
I read this contemporary romance, b/c most reviews
praised the funny story.

Chase, now nearly 30 & Ambosia: "Sia" 28, had a bad
break up, 10 years prior, with each faulting the other
for the circumstances. Not once, then/ now, was either
party interested in the other side of the story. Self-
righteous behavior ruled.

Chase now became the new owner of the co. for which
Sia worked. She called- herself "bratty"& most people
"d-head." Sia disrespected everyone, w/o remorse for
her attitude. This
Lucy Score
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: floved
Guys, don't waste your time reading this review. Go get this book now! It's freaking hilarious, smart, and a breath of fresh air in rom-com. Go forth and grabest this title! My favorite parts: 1. I'm a sucker for a good enemies-to-lovers story and Sia and Chase are the enemiest of enemies. 2. Any book that can make me laugh until I cry needs to be on your reader. 3. The Berger Brothers. Enough said. This is a genius rom-com debut by an author I will be stalking for life. Enjoy!
Maria Rose
So much to love about this sexy enemies to lovers story! Chase was a friend of Ambrosia's two brothers and was always around the family when they were kids but when they became teenagers they had one stormy night together that resulted in an arrest. You'll have to read it for the details, but suffice it to say they became hated enemies after that, and when Chase buys the organic food company where Ambrosia works in the social media department, it's all out war...or is it?

Lots of hate sex that b
Taryn (Taryn and Her Books)
2/5

I've heard this one is very hit and miss, and unfortunately for me this was definitely a miss. On the bright side, it was really short and quick to read, and the writing was engaging. The characters definitely had chemistry and the history between them made for some interesting banter. But it felt like the author was trying too hard to be funny and the humor didn't click with me. Also there were a few lines that were dehumanising to asexual people that didn't really need to be there. Overall,
Christina
Jan 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
I hate absolutely hate to give author a 1 star. But I honestly was ready to be done with the book at 20% but kept trucking on so I could give an honest review and I can’t do that if I don’t finish it.

I could not get past the immaturity of the characters and how they speak and act. What are they in middle school? I love a good hate to love story but this one was just ridiculous. It was hard to follow with the insults one after another that was honestly not funny at all. Also the fact that she lie
Christy Bailey
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😂

Crazy is what this book was. (Crazy in a good way) I have laughed so hard I cried reading this. It was awesome and amazing and just plain craziness! I loved it!
Heaven Scheuring
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2017
Mister McHottie is quite possibly one of the funniest RomComs I've read!
I found myself laughing out loud through the majority of the book.
Ambrosia and Chase have a hate to love you relationship. The fact that they continuously insult each other throughout the entire story is absolutely hilarious!
Pippa Grant definitely knows how to write a scorching hot love scene!
Smoking hot 4 star read!
kookyquinn
Very good light read, perfect example of the enemies to lovers trope done right. Funny but jokes were a little OTT for me, almost slap slap stick but not quite. Definitely found a new author to stalk. I’m already reading the follow up and have pre-ordered her third!
Neha
Nov 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
I seriously don't know what kind of people can like this.....whatever this was. Occasionally it was funny though!
Carly
This book was a serious surprise. I was really just looking for something short and light, something I wasn't already invested in that wouldn't suck me in, because ya know, it's almost Christmas and I've got shit to do. I wanted something that I could easily put down when I went to back to making all those goddamn cookies I'm absolutely sick of baking. (view spoiler) I was wrong, this was great. It was short and light, but it was also pretty fuckin ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Full review coming soon
Shyralf
3 ⭐⭐⭐ Stars! This was a funny Enemies to Lover/Brothers best friend trope. I liked it. ...more
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 9 Oct 30, 2017 03:17PM
  • Steam Me Up, Rawley (Mint Julep & Monocle Chronicles, #1)
  • Skinny Dipping Dare (Camp Firefly Falls, #4)
  • Feud
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons, #1)
  • A Song for Sophie
  • The Sound of Running Horses (Dogleg Island Mystery #2)
  • Bite Me (Kitchen Gods #1)
  • One Little Kiss
  • Love, Laughter, and Steamy Ever Afters
  • Stranded
  • The Scandal Before Christmas (The Reckless Brides, #3.5)
  • Perfect Timing (Bedlingham, #1)
  • Damaged Goods (Ravenswood, #1.5)
  • Bargaining with the Boss (Honeybrook Love, Inc., #2)
  • Jingle This!
  • Love in the Time of Zombies
  • Fix It Up
  • Retrosexual (Frisky Beavers, #0)
Pippa Grant is a stay-at-home mom and housewife who loves to escape into sexy, funny stories way more than she likes perpetually cleaning toothpaste out of sinks and off toilet handles. When she’s not reading, writing, sleeping, or trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, she’s fantasizing about chocolate chip cookies.
“The chief clears his throat and gives me the don’t be a sexual predator look.” 5 likes
“Your mother’s holding for you on line two,” she says. “If I were you, I’d buy a florist and a candy shop. Maybe a winery too. Sounds like she needs them.” Might be time to resign from my personal life.” 1 likes