Start by marking “Dirty Fairytales” as Want to Read:
Dirty Fairytales

Dirty Fairytales

In the land of fairy tales, there’s no road too long, nor a sky too high to search for your one true love. They may be next door, in another town, or a realm away... but just when you think all hope’s lost, you’ll find true loves first kiss.
Join 13 authors in an adventure into the world of fairy tales. Abandon all you know, and find out what could have been. The men and
Published October 5th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 4th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Fairytales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Fairytales

Start your review of Dirty Fairytales
Amanda
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just was able to read Hooked from this anthology. It is definitely a must read Peta up to doing 1 more job, then getting her and her daughter out of the life of crime. She had to steal from the most notorious robber there was. If they could pull it off they would be set.
The heist went wrong, and she got caught. Peta wasn't sure what went wrong,, and what's worse is how she's reacting to James Holder. She shouldn't be thinking about anything other than trying to get away.
This is a great short
Elizabeth Hughes
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Was just able to read a copy of Down Where it is Wetter. What a story. I'm a huge Little Mermaid fan so I was excited to see what kind of spin Bethany would put on it. From the beginning she did not disappoint! There were a couple of statements made by the main character Aria toward the end that threw me a little bit but other than that it was very well written. I'm hoping there might be a sequel maybe even with her best friend finding a mermaid mate hehe. Very well written. I loved being able ...more
Laurajean Sheffield
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was able to read Down Where its Wetter in exchange for an honest review. I have always loved The Little Mermaid, and this story is a dirty version twisting it up a bit. The story had a good vibe from all characters in it. For a short story, there was enough detail for your mind to feel as if you are in the world of "Aria". I wish that the story was a bit longer, so there could be a bit more fluidity from chapter to chapter, but over all it was a great read!
Jenny Prose
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
A unique erotic twist to the fairy tales we all grew up with as children. These are definitely not your children’s fairy tales anymore.
Mindy
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I really enjoyed this book. The stories are classic fairy tales with a dirty twist.

Savage Princess: (Pocahontas) While I enjoyed the story, I would have like it better if it was longer.

Pure as Snow: (Snow White) Wow! With the title it's pretty clear this is a rendition of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. However, this is an awesome version. The characters are well developed, the story is well written and the plot is just complex enough to be intriguing. I would love to read more books like
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was super excited when I found out that a remake of a dirtier version of the classics will be done by these authors. And I was lucky to get a hold of a sneak peak at Hooked by Reagan Hollow. And Boy did I loved it. This story has the perfect combination of intrigue, mystery and dirtiness to keep the readers interest from chapter one. I am really glad I read Ms. Hollow's version of Cap. Hook and am looking forward to reading the rest of these fairytales.
Renee Mccleary
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have only read Hooked by Reagan Hollow. I absolutely loved the short story. Peta and James are awesome characters and have an interesting relationship. I am not sure wheter I hate or love James yet. I was pulled in from the beginning and sad/mad when it ended. I can't wait to read more!!
Joni Fee
Sep 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Reviewing Hooked by Reagan Hollow, this short steamy story keeps your interest and wanting more!
Sophia
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not so sure.

Right so I'm all into erotica and when I saw that this book was based around fairytales I was a little excited to say the least but then I read the book...in all honestly I didn't love it. I mean don't get me wrong some of the stories I was very much into and did get me a little hot and flustered but then some of them felt a little rushed and a little bit cringe a d I just didn't enjoy them which is a shame really. I think the better stories made up for the ones that I didn't
Clayr Catherall
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
13 Sexy Fairytales by 13 Wonderful Authors.

I really enjoyed Hooked by Reagan Hollow.
It was a hot, sexy romance, packed with suspense. Can't wait to read more about Peta and James.

Peta had a rough time growing up. Until she joins the Brotherhood. Now she is their leader and has agreed to take on the heist of a life time.

Can Peta pull it off?

One mistake could land her in a world of trouble
RhondaJoBriggs
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was just able to read "Down Where It's Wetter" by Bethany Frost. I found this take on "The Little Mermaid" thoroughly enjoyable. It was steamy and kept me wanting more! I can't wait to read the rest of the book as well as more stories from Bethany!
Book-Lovin-Momma
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of short steamy reads with a fairytale theme! I read Hooked, by Reagan Hollow, and loved it! Peta was done with living a life of crime, and she only wanted to give her and her daughter a chance to start with a clean slate. Just one more job...but things don't go as they should, and Peta gets caught. But while she should be trying to escape, she's instead thinking about how attracted she is to James...short, spicy, and engaging! I think you will enjoy these for quick ...more
Mike
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a arc of down where its wetter and it was a good read a nice kind of twist of a little mermaid kind a story and it was exciting it kept me coming back for more all in all its a great read has plot twist and everything.
Lisa B. Lovely
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is only for "Savage Princess" by Cheri Marie, I read it and had to post my review right away. I'll come back and update the review once I've read the other stories in the anthology.

This was an excellent quick read. Fallyn and Emilio are from opposing sides of the law, neither father wants them together. The story is quick, extremely well written and HOT! The bad guy is truly horrid, while Fallyn and Emilio are amazing. I'm definitely reading more from Cheri Marie!
Kari Jones
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read Pure As Snow. Loved it! It was short and sweet but kept me reading. I couldn't put it down. A hot and steamy quickie!
Ally Vance
Shelves: reviews
I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

*Spoiler FREE*

Hooked by Reagan Hollow

Wow for a short story I was captivated by the plot and characters. It was thrilling, it was sexy and I was enthralled. Peta was a feisty and strong female character and James Holder was a hot, filthy beast that had me fanning myself as I read. I loved the writing and the characters. The ending made me gasp out loud. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Jessica71208
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Hooked from this anthology. I loved this story and can't wait to read more. We are left with a cliff hanger that leaves you wanting more. We have Peta and her young daughter who are trying to keep her daughter safe. Peta has be captured and had a job she has to complete and comes across some disturbing information while doing the job. Thus was my first book by this author and I am hooked for sure and can't wait to read more of this story.
Kathi
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was just able to read Pure As Snow, it was a quick fun read. Wish it would have been longer.
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can only do a part review at this point.
I've read A Tangled Mess by Ava Danielle my review is based off the beta version.
This is a Short, steamy, page turner.
Robyne is a modern day slutty Repunzel and what does every woman wants, well obviously she wants to be rescued and loved by a Prince. But his hand has already been promised to a Princess in a far off land.
Will Robyne get an HEA with the Prince of orgasms?
Denise Van plew
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one will get your emotions churning right away drilling the way into the dark at times. They give you the unthinkable at times but ones that wet the dreams. You will get upset even slow broiling a love hate relationship. One in particular I could not at first decide if I liked or not. Hooked is not the norm I read even in dark romance. Peta has placed herself in a match with one who is worthy to compete with but also brings out so much too. James is one I found a hard time in liking but ...more
Keanna Hudson
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read the ARC of Reagan Hollow's Hooked. I don't get book hangovers often, in fact I've only ever had one. That is, until I read Hooked. I was simply blown away by this story. There was never a dull moment. This was a story that I couldn't out down until I was done. I'm looking forward to more of Peta and James and also to the rest of the stories in Dirty Fairytales!!
Jennifer Richey
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow batman when this author writes stories she knows how to write! I read hooked by Reagan and wow did she put some crazyness in this short story! We meet Peeta and James! Peeta tries to steal from James and what happens when she gets caught? These two are something else! I'm looking forward to reading more of the fairytales In the anthology and more books for this author!!
Maria (aquariusismymood)
This review is only for Hooked

It's a quick, entertaining read, and it ends on a cliffhanger. The story is written well, but I had trouble connecting with the characters. Peta's internal monologues regarding her feelings and interactions with James got tedious. I'm just not big on internal back and forth.

Unfortunately, I tend to forget about cliffhanger books if the rest of the books are not published. Can't say I'll be reading the conclusion of this one because of that.
Destiny Hernandez
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of naughty quick reads! Each book in this collection is by a different author. Great flow and a dirty twist on the beloved fairytales of our childhood. Tangled Mess is by an up and coming author, Ava Danielle, that I am absolutely loving!!! It was awesome to see each author put their own twist on each story.
Robin Morgan
Shelves: my-own-books
Do you remember as a young girl you loved to read fairy tales? Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Rapunzel and the like, had been stories you’ve read repeatedly. And of course, like any girl you wished you were in their shoes; dreaming of your prince coming along to take you away so you could become their princess.

The truth is, while those days have long since gone and you’re a grown woman now, your fairy tales have grown up with you. Today you’re involve fantasizing about finding your one true
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I had the honor of getting a big peek at Sweet by Kelsey Jensen and what an amazing little story this was. Giving a fresh twist to an old told fairytale, Jensen delivers a sexy, sweet, and suspenseful romance that will have your heart beating fast and your panties dropping instantly.

From the moment they meet, the connection is instant. She wants him. He craves her. Nothing will stop him from claiming her... not even her.

Grant and Hadley were completely addicting with undeniable chemistry
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great idea!!

What do you get, when you take a bunch of today's best Indie authors and add some of your favorite fairy tales?? A book of short hot stories!! Each of the authors out their own modern twist on stories from Peter Pan to Beauty and the beast. Each story will have you chasing these author's for more!
Tammi
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dirty Fairytales? yep I am sold!!!

So far I have only read If The Shoe Fits by JM Schalm. Her writing debut and she nailed it. It was funny! I laughed out loud more than once. It was hot! My Kindle was smoking.
If this one is any indication of how the rest of the stories are, this will be a great anthology!
More reviews to come....
Amanda Lee
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read Sweet by Kelsey Jensen and it is AMAZING. It was such a neat take on Hansel and Gretel. The characters were wonderful, I love how she wrote the witch character! I was hooked from the start and was rooting for Hadley and Grant, it was suspenseful, sweet, and sexy. You definitely don't want to miss this one!
I'm working on the rest of it and can already tell I won't be disappointed
Charlotte
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This a compilation is several different erotic tales by different authors. All are quite steamy. There were a couple in there that I personally didn't like, just because I found the story boring. For the most part the stores are interesting, entertaining, and of course steamy.
Goodreads Librari...: Dirty Fairytales by Cheri Marie, et al. 3 19 Oct 06, 2017 10:35AM

• Holeshot (Nitro Crew, #2)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Redlight (Nitro Crew, #3)
  • Shutdown (Nitro Crew, #4)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Fighting to Breathe (Shooting Stars, #1)
  • Lock & Key (Lock & Key, #1)
  • Random & Rare (Lock & Key, #2)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Dirty Bitches MC: Season 3
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Forever Lo (Devil's Knights Book 9)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
  • A Soldier's Christmas Wish (Holidays in Heart Falls #2)
  • Most Rikki-Tik (Mayhan Bucklers MC, #1)
  • See You in Valhalla (Borderline Freaks MC, #4)
Cheri Marie is an author, blogger, reader, event organizer and most importantly a fur-mama. She currently resides in sunny Southwest Florida. A lover of animals, it’s no surprise that Cheri has what some would call, a zoo of animals. When she isn't writing stories that transport you to another world, or wearing one of her many hats, she enjoys photography and music. Also on her down time, in true ...more