Start by marking “Driving Whiskey Wild (The Whiskeys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Driving Whiskey Wild (The Whiskeys, #3)

Driving Whiskey Wild

(The Whiskeys #3)

DRIVING WHISKEY WILD is a USA Today Bestseller

Special Forces veteran and Dark Knights Motorcycle Club member Bullet Whiskey lives to protect his family, their bar, and the residents of his small hometown. He’s rough, unapologetic, and haunted by a secret, painful past. He’s also a master at keeping people away, and when his sister hires gorgeous and sweet Finlay Wilson to
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 312 pages
Published February 21st 2018 by World Literary Press

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
So this was a sweet book. I enjoyed it. This author's writing is always fantastic, and this book was no different. That said, I found it slow moving and about halfway through I lost interest. Nothing much was happening and unfortunately, nothing really ever did happen. The plot just wasn't very engaging for me. Last, it was all wrapped up in a sweet ending.

~HERO~
BULLET... I liked him. I have nothing bad to say about him. He didn't seem to be a manwhore. That said, I coul
Alex ♈
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy, shelly
There's not much more that I love in a book than a big, burly, gruff, heart-of-gold leading man. And Bullet Whiskey is all that and so much more! Bullet is a natural born protector--protecting his family, his business and his country have been his top priorities. Most especially protecting his family--even from the secrets he's kept--and his heart. Until Finlay Wilson.

Finlay is making a fresh start and trying to find her own happiness. She's started her own catering company, and the job helping
Janja
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
-3,5-

Not much drama but still story of a broken man,who gives himself a chance to love and be loved by someone!
Carmen Rae
The first Melissa Foster book I ever read was Tru Blue and I was so obsessed with that book I can't even begin to explain my love for it. So naturally I had to read the rest of the series and I am so happy that they have all been awesome. I just love the whole family and everything about these amazing characters and their perfect town.

Bullet had probably been the the most closed off Whiskey and I really didn't remember very much about him from the previous stories but that's probably more to do
bookmarkbelles
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5/ 5

Review to come
Amy
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

“I want to get so deep in your personal space you won’t be able to tell where I begin and you end.”

“She was a mighty force of good, pure and kind in ways that made him want to be closer to her, to find a way to be a better man for her.”

“Nothing in my life makes sense, Finlay, but you fucking wreck me.”

“You’re my angel, the salve to my wounds. You’re my other half I never knew was missing.”

From swoon worthy romances to alphas with a heart of gold, there is nothing that author Melissa F
MiDouradoP
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bullet Whiskey drove me wild!

I'm in love with this series!! first with Tru and Gemma (Tru Blue), then Bear and Crystal (Truly, Madly, Whiskey) and now with Bullet and Finlay. Every time I read a book from this series, I love it even more. And this time, it wasn't different.
Bullet and Fin were adorable and filled me with so much love!!

Bullet and Fin, at first sight, could come as completely different. But they so complemented each other. They were each other's missing piece. The one thing they ne
Rachaelthebiliophile
******restarting in preparation for Bones' story, started this one on July 29th and paused it because of Finlay lol........ fingers crossed..........

2* for the story 1* for the cover 😁

I decided to write a new review because as I finished the book my thoughts on Finlay changed a bit.

First things first........that cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #drools

Bullet and Finlay met at his brother's wedding whereupon he asked her if she'd like a ride on the Bullet train......which basically sums up Bullet. He is a guy
Kahea
Audiobook Review

Narrator: Paul Woodson

Having already read Driving Whiskey Wild (scroll down a bit to see my ebook review) and absolutely adoring Bullet, Finley and the rest of the Whiskey clan, I was excited to see how the story held up on audio for me and I wasn’t disappointed in any way. It bumped up the emotional impact of the story and truly brought the characters to life for me and had me wanting more when the story ended.

I always find myself being a bit anxious when it comes to listening t
Escape into a Booksite
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This was my first book in the Whiskey series, but not my first by Melissa. I LOVED THIS! Bullet, oh my gosh, he is everything! That man!

I always enjoy Melissa’s books, and this was no different. I was hooked instantly, and I fell in love with all the characters in the book. Bullet is the man. Honestly, what a dude. The strength and character of Bullet is just fantastic.

I loved Finlay as well, and she and Bullet really complimente
Sharon Martin
There is just something about The Whiskeys and those around them, the pure love they have for each other, the bond and loyalty between them, the selfless actions they are willing to take for one another when needed makes for such a great read. You can feel the closeness, the secure calming feeling of knowing you are a part of their group. This and the fact that Melissa Foster makes it impossible not to fall in love with Bullet and Finlay will have you thoroughly enjoying the whole story.

Within
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

Driving Whiskey Wild is a beautiful blend of opposites attract, small town romance, MC Club, and ex-military! Finlay is moving back to Peaceful Harbor to be close to her sister and hopefully start a catering business. Bullet Whiskey is out of the military a little worse for wear but running the family bar. He is gruff, suffering from PTSD, and not thrilled to have Finlay around trying to change the bar. Finlay is an adorable ray of sunshine that is completely contrary to Bullet. She is pink, fr
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Driving Whiskey Wild is the third book in The Whiskey series, and like the prior books, it can be read as a stand-alone. However, after reading this installment you will be hard-pressed to read the other books in the series. The story is a perfect depiction of the adage opposites attract.

The protagonists are the complete opposite of each other. Bullet Whiskey is a hard-core biker, while Finlay Wilson is the sweet and pure heroine. Se fascinated Bullet from the moment he laid eyes on her. Sparks
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
After reading this book I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Bullet Whiskey.

I also want to go back and read all the previous books in this series and any other that mention the Whiskey family. Because this book was that good and now I'm hooked.

I loved everything about it from the telling of the first real interaction between Bullet and Finley (his line was horrible) to their sweet yet perfect wrap up in the end of the book and just everything in between.

Bullet is unapologetically gruff and speaks
Tpagirl
Driving Whiskey Wild was the third book in The Whiskeys series by Melissa Foster.

Bullet Whiskey met Finlay Wilson at his brother’s wedding, previously in the series. They were immediately attracted physically but Bullet was the opposite of everything that Finlay would want in a lifetime mate. He was big, unfiltered, heavily tattooed and too brash. Finlay was syrupy sweet and over the top innocent.

Despite the differences, Bullet kept pursuing Finlay as their paths continued to cross. As such, Fi
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I am so in love with Bullet Whiskey and am kicking myself for not starting The Whiskeys series sooner. This was so freaking fantastic. I loved every second!

Bullet and Finlay were awesome and had the best interactions. There was a fun mix of animosity and chemistry between the two and I love how Finlay stood her ground with Bullet. She's just a wonderful force of nature that made me smile. I loved her strength and perseverance. And Bullet? A new book boyfriend for sure! He was so fantastic. All g
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

In the third book of The Whiskeys series, Melissa Fosters delivers yet another hot read. The twist in this book is that we have an interesting pairing with Bullet and Finlay. Bullet is a MC member and is as badass as it gets and Finlay is much more of a sweetheart than anything else. It was interesting to see how they got along, but I will say that there is a rough start in the beginning as they try to work out each other’s differences.

Even if you haven’t read the other books in the series, I
Tracy- OMGReads
Driving Whiskey Wild was a fun read. It’s a feel good book, low on angst and drama. It reads well as a standalone or part of the greater The Whiskeys series.

Bullet and Finlay are a classic opposites attract story. Bullet is closed off, gruff, and doesn’t hold back. He’s got a past with baggage he’s still holding onto. Finlay is a sweet woman, a bit on the feisty side. I loved watching these two fall for one another.

Overall, Driving Whiskey Wild was a slow burning read. It was paced well, and th
Irene
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

When I'm looking for a romantic, sweet, emotional and heartwarming read Melissa Foster is my go to author.
She has a beautiful way with her words, she gives her readers story lines that will keep you turning the pages and characters that you'll easily connect with and leave you feeling satisfied and with a heart full of love.

And she's delivered another heartwarming read in Driving Whiskey Wild.

From the first few pages I knew Bullet and Finlay were going to make this a fun and heartfelt
Lynn Mullan
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These Whiskey guys have me intrigued. For someone who doesn't like tattoos or motorbikes, I have been entranced by their strong family values, and the way that the right woman tames them so easily. But then again, that is true of all Melissa Foster alpha males/romances.
There are some OK authors, then there are good authors - who can tell a good story. But then you have authors like Melissa - la creme de la creme. It is an art to be able to write books that contain multi-dimensional characters,
Lisa Dryden
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me ask you all a question. Have you ever listened/read a book and afterwards just sat and cried due to the sheer emotion that was put into the book?

Melissa did this and the emotion in her writing ensures the listener is feeling the emotions the characters are and for me this shows how amazing an author is.

I have loved, laughed and cried at all of her audiobooks but Truly, Madly, Whiskey went beyond that, the emotions you experience in this audiobook is raw. This audiobook deals with a story
Under the Covers Book Blog

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Where or how to start this one is my dilemma. I want to tell you all the things that I loved about this one. But then I have to figure out where exactly to start with that. The sweetness of Finlay. The rough, gruff, alpha of Bullet. The fact that the Dark Knights were in need of help and that help came from the outside. The Dark Knights were a family unto them selves but add the fact the Whiskey clan were there also. I just don’t have enough words to explain the connection that I have felt to th ...more
Sarah  (sarahandherbookshelves)
*I received this book as an ARC for a review!*

3.75 stars!

This was a really enjoyable and another cute read by Melissa Foster!

Bullet and Finlay... They where such a cute couple! I think they are my favorite of the couple so far, and I really liked Bear and Crystal. Finlay was just such a sweet, kind and caring person and I loved how she stuck up for herself when Bullet was being a little bit to protective.

Speaking of protective... Even though I loved how Finlay could stand up to Bullet I also en
MellysBooks
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Take a ride on the BULLET TRAIN!

This story was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.

Bullet Whiskey is the typical sexy alpha male, and protector of his family. His time in the military/special forces has left him broken and fighting with his demons. These demons tend to make Bullet push away those who he cares about.

Finlay is this sweet girl who Bullet has had his eyes set on since his brothers wedding.
After rejecting a ride on the Bullet Train, and moving back home Finlay is now tempora
Jessica Alcazar
These two … just WOW :) talk about opposites attract and fit perfectly together like two puzzle pieces. From the very beginning I was attracted to both Bullet and Finlay. Their characters drew me into this story, settled in my heart and just wouldn’t let go. Bullet was just so rough around the edges to Finlay’s smooth edges … I can’t really come up with great wording right now but they are truly a likeable couple.

This is an emotionally driven story but it doesn’t lack in sexy times. These two we
Amy
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Foster takes you on a wild ride with Bullet and Finley. Finley has been hired to help with the kitchen and food at Whiskey Bros. bar. While Bullet is all bad boy biker wearing leather and tats, Finley is all girly girl. She loves wearing pretty dresses and high heels. That is part of what Bullet loves about her. Bullet is all about family and protecting them at all cost. He considers Finley as part of that family to. He will do anything to keep her safe.

Bullet has been through a lot and
Lisa Filipe
Can I just start by saying that I might have highlighted the whole book, there were just SO MANY great lines that either made me laugh out loud, stop and think, or tear up. I already loved the Whiskey family from reading TRU BLUE and TRULY, MADLY, WHISKEY, but we don't get to see too much of Brandon "Bullet" Whiskey, ex-Special Forces and all around broody, I might add SUPER sexy, but yes broody. In walks this streak of sunshine and brightens up his whole world. I don't think he even knew he was ...more
Booknerdingout
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SUGAR RUSH!

Driving Whiskey Wild is a sweet, sexy read, and that will have you devouring Melissa Foster's words. She pulled me into Bullet and Finlay's story with her seductive and romantic writing style.

"It was that innocence that had flipped some switch inside Bullet and made him want to sin her up and protect her at the same time. "

Bullet Whiskey's bad boy vibes gave me all the feels. But it was his gentle loving side that truly melted my heart. The side of him that only Finlay's Wilson cou
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Freeze Frame (Snapshot, #1)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • The Secret Thief
  • Inked (Sailor's Grave #2)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • Bishop's Angel
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC #10)
  • Mad About the Banker (Modern Love, #3)
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
  • Lovers at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #9)
  • Broken But Breathing
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

The Whiskeys (6 books)
  • Tru Blue (The Whiskeys, #1)
  • Truly, Madly, Whiskey (The Whiskeys, #2)
  • Wicked Whiskey Love (The Whiskeys, #4)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys, #5)