Start by marking “Mr. & Mrs. (Mister, #6)” as Want to Read:
Mr. & Mrs. (Mister, #6)

Mr. & Mrs.

(Mister #6)

Mr. Perfect, Mr. Romantic, Mr. Corporate, Mr. Mysterious, and Mr. Match found what they were looking for and now it’s time to seal the deal. Five Aston hasn’t quite found his happily ever after yet… not quite. But he will. And he’s about to host the party of the century for all his family and friends.

If you loved Happily Ever After, you can’t miss this one either. It’s the
Published October 31st 2017 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Mr. & Mrs., please sign up.
Teresa I recommend reading five before Mr & Mrs. Five is a great book. Ford is my favorite character so it’s no surprise I love his son five. Plus the story …moreI recommend reading five before Mr & Mrs. Five is a great book. Ford is my favorite character so it’s no surprise I love his son five. Plus the story includes Spencer kid too. Five is a great link between the Rook & Ronin Series & the Mister Series.(less)
Teresa The Mr & Mrs book makes that revelation.…moreThe Mr & Mrs book makes that revelation.(less)

Start your review of Mr. & Mrs. (Mister, #6)
Christy
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

description

I’ve read all the ‘Mister’ books, the entire Rook & Ronin series, those spin offs, AND Five's book. Along with the Company series. No, you don’t have to read ALL of those books to read Mr & Mrs (just the Mister books and Five will do), but it makes it that much sweeter when you know and love all of these characters like I do. I adored this story. It was a fantastic conclusion to the Misters and Julie did a great job making it sweet, sexy, and fun!
I kinda like having a number
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, funny, cute-story
Such a perfect conclusion to my favorite extended families! This was fun, lighthearted and brought closure to Rory and Five's situation. For the rest of the Mr.'s it was like an extra extended epilogue that was just very entertaining. I adore following up on my favorite characters and seeing them with children. Rory and Five's kids pretty much stole the show in this book. The problem with this is now I want future books with their kids. I'm greedy like that.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

b8018c8b473828816dc55fa50071f6

Mr. & Mrs. by JA HUSS was the PERFECT conclusion to the Mister Series. It was sexy, romantic, funny, playful and light-hearted. It was the kind of read that made you go ‘Wow. JA Huss once again did it again!!!! She made you fall even more in love with these characters.’

Mr_Mrs

The beauty of this book was the mere fact that we were reunited with all the Misters and Five. With all the misters on Five’s secret private island, all the men and their Mrs
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Mr. and Mrs. is the perfect ending to the Mister series, it was fun, a little mysterious and a lot romantic. I got to see my favorite Five in his element.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Story:
First of all, if you have not read the whole Mister series, plus Five, you should not continue reading this review, as there will be spoilers for prior books in here.

Mr. and Mrs. happened on Five's private island, and all the misters showed up for a group wedding. We got
Brandi
6 MISTERS Stars

Because, well, there are SIX Misters and they all deserve a star to call their own.

JA Huss is back and she is just as fine as ever. Not only has she delivered the Five story we all waited oh, so patiently for, but she has now given us the HEA to top the last HEA. She has given us the Misters in all their family glory.

Five and his Princesses.
Mac and Ellie.
Nolan and the girls.
West and his son.
Pax and Cindy.
Oli and Kat.

The entire clan is here. The entire clan is looking for so
Jeannine
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My weeks worth of binging on this series has come to a close. I will miss everyone. What a great big happy family! This book tied everything up and it had me smiling and giggling throughout the whole thing. I loved the shenanigans with everyone and I especially loved how Five just can't deal with certain things with his daughters. Seriously, look how cute he is like that! What a great ending!
Silvia
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What. A. Romp!! Oh, I should have prefaced it with madcap and hilarious to boot. I laughed so hard like I’ve never laughed while reading a JA Huss book. I’m talking pant pissing laughter! We get all the Misters + Five and the loves of their lives in this entertaining Romance. It’s an all star cast with a whole lot of extras. If you want to have a rip roaring good time while taking a few journeys down memory lane that may make your eyes water with nostalgia, this is a must read which is why I’m r ...more
Michelle Rodriguez
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mr. & Mrs. by J.A. Huss

Review 5 Stars

Now lookie here, I done told you all you had to read all the Misters books, didn’t I? Because you haven’t read the Misters book or Five for that matter, enter at your own risk reading this review, in other words, there may or may not be some spoilers in this review, so you have been warned.

Julie Huss brought all the Misters, including Five to a final and awesome conclusion in the best possible way! They are all getting
Page
Oct 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ja-huss
3.5 stars. I would have rounded it up to 4 stars...but no Ford. I'm fairly certain I've expressed how I feel about Huss withholding Ford from us. So I'm withholding stars from her. And that's just how it is.

Anyway...I really should give this book 10 stars because NO COMPANY BULLSHIT!!!

Shocker.

The last 40%, the wedding, Five, Louise and Matilda, Nolan. So great. That's Huss at her best. I know she thinks she's a great mastermind of conspiracy, and spins stupid Company into every blasted thing she
Wendy LeGrand
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To say that I was excited to hear that Julie was going to write a book that encompassed all of the Misters and Five on their wedding day would be an understatement. I mean, I've loved each of the Mister's books and the women they fell in love with, and I loved Five's book about his Princess Rory, so naturally I wanted more. I'm a greedy bitch when it comes to Julie's books. She just blows me away with each story.

I swear I don't know how she kept each point of view straight, but we get all six o
Melissa Fisher
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What I love most about JA Huss books is to always expect the unexpected. And she definitely gave the unexpected in this one. So as long as you have read all of the Mister books, then you know who they are. And if you haven't, do not read this book ;) I hate spoilers so I won't leave any but I will say this. This was quite possibly the most hilariously fun super sweet book read i have ever read. We get most of the old characters, at least mentions of all of then, from all the shrike bikes books a ...more
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
This book was everything and more that you expect from Julie “Motherfucking” Huss!! She ends this series with a bang and it’s more than utter perfection. It’s magical.

We catch up with all of our favorite Misters for, what I hope, is not the last time. We get the ending we want for all of them and more. Definitely more. Julie loves throwing those little twists in there. ;)

I can say that I didn’t expect this book to be so damn funny. Don’t get me wrong, Julie is hilarious but the Misters and Five
Coco.V
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read
The Misters: Seven-Book Box Set is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $19.99 each) on Amazon today (11/21/2019)💞💞
Lisa
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t want to finish Mr. & Mrs. I knew once I finish it the series would be over. I laughed out loud at parts I enjoyed every book I’ve enjoyed the characters the plots and there journey. For me it was an ending that I would of wanted. A 5 star read for me.

Happy Reading
Lisa

Berls
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this was so fun! I've never read a JA Huss that was so LIGHT before and it was great. It made me realize I really want to move reading Happily Ever After (Rook and Ronin) up on my list, because I imagine it's the same kind of story. I laughed so hard reading this, it was exactly what I needed on my way to work each day. The pigs were the best - at one point in Mr. Romantic's part where he was helping the girls catch their baby pig I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face. Ser ...more
Teresa
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, 2017-5-stars
After the complete slump with my reading over Summer, when I could not concentrate on anything for the life of me, it seems that I have been inhaling books over the last few weeks and I have just finished this year's -perhaps too conservative- reading challenge with this one, two months ahead. I am quite selective with what I read, I follow book blogs by readers with a very high compatibility quotient with my tastes so I typically know what to pick, and that is why I ended up with over 20% of 5 ...more
Liz
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the Mister series. I could not get enough of it. Then we got Five’s story and it was happy for now and yes, I loved it, but somehow it felt like it was not quite over. Then J.A. Huss gave us Mr. & Mrs, the sixth and final book in the series, and it was perfect. Just perfect.

This is not a standalone. This is the happily-ever-after for the Misters. If you are familiar with J.A. Huss you know exactly what I am talking about. If you are not, go start at the beginning of the Miste
Maria
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2017
OMG this book was hilarious!!!

I absolutely loved it! For fans of these characters and to those who have been following their story for sooooo long, this is GOLD!

It was sexy, it was heartwarming, beautifully written and completely addictive, you just can't stop reading.

And if that wasn't enough, it was absolutely HILARIOUS! I was laughing soooo much ^_^

The best!

And? EOBS? What can I say? Please you need to write about all these kids, what are you talking about? But yes, Ethan and Mathilda ple
Crystal Wilke
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aw hell Julie you had me stressing out during one of Pax & Cindy's scene. Way to keep me on the edge of my seat...lol

I devoured this book.That was amazing!!!! I flove this book hard. Julie is brilliant. A great conclusion to the Misters even though I am sad to see it end. That ending had me in tears from laughing so hard. I loved their date day/nights.  I liked how they had their moments and learned something. The Mister series is fantastic series and your missing out if you haven't read any of
Michell Hall casper
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was excited for this book but didn't want it because I didn't want it to end. But then I was thinking. Does JA Huss really ever end with her characters? They seem to pop up all over the place. LOL!! JA Huss nailed this HEA!!!

You have 6 men who have battled against people who wanted to destroy them. They are strong willed, arrogant, cocky, rich, sexy as hell and even though they might not always like each other they are loyal to a fault. Who knew all it would take to bring them to their knees
Jill
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything I love to read. All the Misters and their wives along with Five and Rory’s families come together for a elaborate epilogue with all kinds of shenanigans.
We get to check in with everyone from all the original books and there is even individual chapters for each of the Misters and Five.
JA Huss brings everyone back together on Five’s island for one last hurrah and it was fantastic. This is one family I wish I could read about forever!!
Clare
I couldn't wait to read this from Julie, I loved the Mr series and knew this would be amazing. And it really was, I love that i couoldn't predict what would happen, i loved every page. This really is a must read.
Nomims
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Usually when i read a book i can remember some of the plot if it's a serie but here i can't remember shit !! just scenes, little parts here and there ... so it kinda spoiled my reading for a while.
After some time i really got into it and i actually started enjoying it !
It was sweet and funny as hell.
A great ending and potential for futur books ^^
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
The perfect HEA for the Misters!
In this book we get to read about their last day and night before the big wedding.
Of course that day and night was epic and adventurous!

Goldgrl
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 10-17
What can I say about this book? I loved it, I think Nolan was perfect in this book, but I enjoyed everything and everyone so soooo much, I really need the stories of the next generation LOL and what can I say about JA Huss... one of my unicorn 🦄 authors!! I can’t wait for another book !!
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
Love, Love, Love these characters and JA Huss' writing. Can't wait for what she has in store for us next.

Full review on Badass Bloggettes: https://badassbloggettes.wordpress.com/
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favs, loved-it, devoured
What a great way to finish the Mister Series!!! I so loved it!! This is the first book where we get all the players and I could not get enough of it! Since this ties in five other books it's hard to do a review without giving away spoilers so I'll just say, this series is a MUST read! I loved every book and with each book you get a different side of a puzzle and now with Mr & Mrs it's like the final puzzle pieces are moving together. JA Huss does a great job tying everything together and this bo ...more
Nadene
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
WTF! Where is FORD??!!

Just because there is no Ford, you loose a star!!
Sarah Pie
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG! OMG! OMG! I freaking LOVED Mr. & Mrs! This is the perfect ending to such an epic series!! I laughed so hard at certain points, I cried at others, and I fell in love with these characters all over again. ...more
Maura
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the Perfect conclusion to the Mister series. All I have to say is, I have never laughed so hard as the scenes with the pigs!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Mother Clucker (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Wrecked With You (Stark Security, #4)
  • Sure Thing (Best Laid Plans, #1)
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
  • Prince Roman (1001 Dark Nights, #70)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Dirty Filthy Fix (Fixed #5.5; 1001 Dark Nights #72)
  • Hidden Gem: A Prologue Novella
  • The Empire State Series
  • Times Square
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • Savage love
  • His Stolen Secret (His Secret #2)
  • Masquerade with the Master (Master Me #3)
  • Wicked Choice (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet Duet, #2)
  • Prince Charming
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Mister (7 books)
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Mr. Romantic (Mister, #2)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)
  • Mr. Match (Mister, #5)