Start by marking “MindWipe 2: The Stories We Tell and the Rivers We Are” as Want to Read:
MindWipe 2: The Stories We Tell and the Rivers We Are

MindWipe 2: The Stories We Tell and the Rivers We Are

MindWipe 2 is a further exploration of themes and concepts in the first MindWipe book: the importance of mindfulness in daily life, techniques for conquering anger, and confronting the ego.

Chapters include: The Trouble with Self-Definition, The Mixed Blessing of Social Media, and Five Reminders About Happiness. Other sections address body ego, life's possible meaning(s), a
Published August 17th 2017 by Justified Textworks

To ask other readers questions about MindWipe 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MindWipe 2

Start your review of MindWipe 2: The Stories We Tell and the Rivers We Are
10thumbs
marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2017
I'm a writer and high school English teacher. I also make electronic music; design websites; and host a podcast about education, economics, and killer robots. A lifelong video game addict, I'm also the co-host of the VeteranGamers podcast.

My work has appeared in the English Journal, The 3288 Review, and the poetry collection Home: Local Writers Reflect on Its Meaning.

I'm a lifelong political agita

News & Interviews