Start by marking “Fatal Embrace: The Inside Story Of The Thomas Capano/Anne Marie Fahey Murder Case” as Want to Read:

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
When Anne Marie Fahey, beautiful, ambitious secretary to the Governor of Delaware, disappeared in June of 1996, all eyes immediately turned to Thomas Capano, the high-powered attorney with whom Anne Marie had been having a clandestine love affair.

Well-respected, politically connected, married, and a father of four, Thomas Capano denied knowing anything about Anne Marie's d
Published November 15th 1999 by St. Martin's True Crime

To ask other readers questions about Fatal Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatal Embrace

Kathy
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written. A lot of times these true crimes get so repetitive and I skim over the pages especially during the trials. This book held my interest until the very end. This was a very good read. I am always amazed at how vulnerable people can be when it comes to relationships even though they are otherwise very smart intelligent people. Sad....
Kathy
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
fatal embrace

I really enjoyed this book. The story was well told and held my interest until the very end. Always amazed at how vulnerable people can be when it comes to relationships but so intelligent other wise. Good rad, sad story...
Michelle
Mar 30, 2011 rated it liked it
True Crime always has that voyeur vibe to it. The look into someone else's life. This was a sad story and the guy was a total gruesome but oddly charming man. Ive read better True Crime than this but it was fair.
Maureen Gleckner
comprehensive study of a "control"freak"

Excellent read. For a true story that one would believe is a soap opera. Unless you are a Delawarian, you might not believe this actually happened. It did!
Lynda
Aug 28, 2008 rated it really liked it
Very good for focussing on the investigation and trial.
Tari
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've never seen anyone who could blame everyone in the world but himself like this guy. What a shame.
Tammy
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book and thought it gave a great account of the lives and trial. I feel so bad not only for the Fahey family but for all the people that this man hurt.
John
Jul 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Very good book. One of the most well known and powerful people in all of Delaware. Also one of the biggest lowlifes I have ever read about.
Megan
Aug 31, 2007 rated it liked it
I'm a Wilmingtonian who was living away from Wilmo Delmo when this scandal was captivating the populace. These books are how I caught up.
Jackie Butler
Elizabeth Anastasi
rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2015
Margaret McGennity
rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2016