Start by marking “Morgan's Run” as Want to Read:
Morgan's Run

Morgan's Run

Abuse survivor Morgan Miller doesn't do complicated or Tricky.
She runs.

When the one person she trusts - her online employer and best friend, Darcy Harris - dies, Morgan lands in rural Minnesota, stranded with Darcy's messy house and a smashed hard drive, locking away access to her website and work. Morgan hires IT Specialist Nick Hawkins who promises to unravel the damag
Published October 3rd 2017 by Autumn Arch Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Morgan's Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morgan's Run

Nikolas Everhart
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Morgan's been through Hell and lived to tell the story, but her run isn't over just yet. When she learns that her long-time friend and business partner Darcy has died in a car accident the urban waif finds herself in rural Minnesota dealing with an estate and a past that she has no idea how to face, even with the help of local hunky IT guy Nick. As the days go by, she finds more questions and answers and it looks like Darcy's death may been just the beginning of Morgan's troubles.

Morgan's Run is
S.J. Reisner
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic, quick read well worth your time. If you enjoy thrilling, mysterious, women's fiction - this is a must read for 2017. As usual, the author creates compelling characters that I care about. The mystery itself kept me on the edge of my seat. I didn't want to put this book down. It was, hands down, one of my favorite reads for this year.

(Oh yes, and I should point out that I got to read it before it was released.)
Julie Grimm
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Tamara Jones!

I honestly could not put this book down. I thought I knew how this story was going to turn out, but there were twists and turns everywhere! Tamara is a great author. I recommend all her books!
Fred Tyre
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Got sucked in and couldn't get out.

A great book that I lost a lot of sleep over. Got sucked in and couldn't get out. Well done.
Pamela Webster
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a book I could NOT set down! Skillfully written characters and unexpected twists kept me enthralled!
Terri M.
Known for writing darker fiction, Tamara Jones takes a run at women’s fiction in her new novel, Morgan’s Run. Set in a small town in southern Minnesota, Morgan’s Run explores the mysterious death of Darcy, Morgan’s business partner, forcing Morgan to examine what she truly knows about herself and the woman she worked with and thought she knew.

Jones certainly knows how to create compelling characters and engaging locales. As she did in Spore, Jones is able to explain the inner workings for living
Aaron Bunce
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are a number of things you can expect from a Tamara Jones novel, namely:
1: suspense. Jones is a top-notch suspense writer. She knows how to set a scene, build intrigue, and keep you guessing until the very end. Morgan's Run was no exception, although I thought Spore had a little better pacing.
2: famtastic characters. Continuing a long running trend, from: Lars, to Dien and Dubric, to Sean, Mare, and Mindy - Morgan and Nick take their place among her growing cast of lovable and deep charact
Leslie Christenson
rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2018
Rebecca Daniels
Aug 20, 2018
Nancy
Oct 10, 2017
Mia Dorothy
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I don't normally read things that would be labeled as "Women's Fic" but I am glad I did.

It didn't take me long to get into the book at all, I was sucked in from the very beginning. The whole book is well written. I felt the pain, the joy, the fear, all the way through.
Elle Lassiter
Amy Sowders
Feb 10, 2019
Misty
Mar 08, 2019
Tamara started her academic career as a science geek, earned a degree in art, and, when she's not making quilts or herding cats, writes tense thrillers as Tamara Jones and the award-winning Dubric Byerly Mysteries series (Bantam Spectra), as Tamara Siler Jones. Despite the violent nature of her work, Tam's easygoing and friendly. Not sick or twisted at all. Honest.

Also see Tamara Siler Jones for T