Start by marking “The 365 Bullet Book: How to Organize Your Life Creatively, One Day at a Time” as Want to Read:
The 365 Bullet Book: How to Organize Your Life Creatively, One Day at a Time

The 365 Bullet Book: How to Organize Your Life Creatively, One Day at a Time

"Say hello to the bullet system: a revolutionary organization method that will increase both your efficiency and your creativity. At its simplest, the bullet method will provide you with a fool proof to-do list that will ensure you never miss a task or appointment again. Take it just a step further and its principals will let you organize your present, take note of the pas ...more
Published November 2nd 2017 by Boxtree

To ask other readers questions about The 365 Bullet Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 365 Bullet Book

Deb (Readerbuzz) Nance
I’ve heard, of course, of bullet journals, but I have never actually seen one until I ran across this one I was able to check out of my library. It is excellent, I thought, for someone who is interested in setting up and maintaining a bullet journal for the first time. It gives you specific suggestions for how to organize your journal and how to keep up with it daily, and (I liked this the most) it gives you examples of illustrations you can easily learn to make to put into your journal.
Colona Public Library
Another great Bullet Journal Book. This book includes tons of examples that I want to create in my journal. I can't wait to get started. This book was easy to read page by page or just to flip through.

~April
Chaze Patrick
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Creative Concepts For Bullet Journaling

This book has provided a wealth of information to making your journal the way you want it. I will be sure to refer to it from time to time. Strongly recommended for beginners. 😁
Kricket
some cute ideas for spreads, but not much I haven't seen already. great for a beginner.
Michael Gay
Some good ideas.

Some good “bonus” ideas on using your Bullet Journal in new and creative ways. Good compliment to others out there.
Christie’s Books
Sep 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Meh

Everything in this book can be found for free scrolling through Pinterest or Instagram. Don’t buy this book because you don’t need it.
Haaike
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Mwah, beetje oppervlakkig, beetje teveel lijstjes en te weinig praktische dingen (ik ben nochtans een lijstjesfan, maar zo'n BuJo draait voor mij toch in de eerste plaats om het praktische). En heb ik er nu overgekeken of werd de uitvinder van het systeem, Ryder Caroll, niet eens vermeld? Credit where credit's due, jongens!
Millie May
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Great book filled with many great ideas to add your own bullet journal!! I flagged a lot of pages to put into mine 😅
Kay
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-pb-or-hc
I've started bullet journaling, and while I love the ideas found online, I was stoked to find this paperback book on Mother's Day, and I gifted it to myself :-)

It is thicker than my journal but in a similar size so I can keep it nearby as I work. It is full of easy doodles that I want to try, and also has several quotes I want to copy.

My mind retains information better if I write it out which is a major reason I'm trying bullet journaling over other forms of planners that have never worked for m
Bookreaderljh
nice reminder on what can be tracked with a bullet journal and lots of examples, tips and new ideas. Good reference book for when I have time to concentrate on my bullet journal project.
Kristin
I've read multiple books about bullet journaling, but this is probably my favorite so far! So many great ideas!
Anna
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Pulled out a few ideas.
Karolina Brzezińska
"The 365 Bullet Guide: How to organize your life, one day at a time." This is a compendium of knowledge about how to plan in your own way, what systems to use. A lot of ideas! In the book we will find ideas on how to draw in our notebook our year, month, week or day. It is very helpful that the author presents many different solutions. So you can test your individual systems at home. We will also find in it a proposal for what drawings can be used. Please note that these drawings are very simple ...more
Drew Downs
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: creativity
Having spent about a year bullet journaling, I’ve found much of the culture around it either utilitarian or both overwhelming and shallow. This book was a quick and breezy approach to broadening the methodology, inviting new ideas, and thinking of the different possibilities. In this way, this book offers what most websites and Pinterest pages can’t.

Avid bullet journal users may decide the pickings here are slim, but those open to exploring the BuJo or looking for ideas beyond rapid logging wil
Anu Vaarama
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book a lot, it is packed with lots of ideas. Although I’m going to read more guides because no one can’t include all the ideas. To collect the best ones for yourself means reading several bullet journal guides. That’s fun and entertaining, too.
Ihan hyvä ideoita täynnä oleva kirja, saapui tänään Amazonista, josta tilasin sen käytettynä. Yksi vika siinä oli mikä ei kylläkään ollut kirjailijan - valtava pesuaineen tuoksu josta tuli huono olo. Kestää kyllä hetken että voin palata kirja
di9girl
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to di9girl by: Ham radio,photography,NASCAR,music,writing,reading
Very informative with lots of ideas. I liked this better than "How To Bullet Journal", although I did get ideas from both. This one has a lot of diagrams of things to try out for boxes and shapes etc.
Mikayla Ashton
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Not the sort of thing I'd normally read but received this for a present. Had some interesting ideas, not all I found useful but it will be different for everyone. And I started my very first bullet journal today so it must have learnt something.
Julia Hladiy
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Idealna książka dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z bullet bookiem/journalem. W środku znajduje się wiele praktycznych pomysłów na wykorzystanie dziennika, a także proste, łatwe do powielenia przykłady grafik, czcionek i ozdobników.
Helen
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-do-books
This book teaches us how to use a bullet guide as a diary, journal, to-do list, and charting system for various purposes. Having never seen a bullet guide before, this book gave me lots of ideas on ways to make use of it. I find it very helpful!
Vicky
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not good for library if you want to write in it. Some good ideas for lists, organizing and journaling. Can't imagine that much time to do half of the suggestions.
Kathryn
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, this is what I wish Ryder Carroll's book had been more like. This is full of creative and fun ideas for bullet journal enthusiasts.
Jessica
Useful for some.

A lot of this seems more work then it is worth. However I am always searching for ways to help my students keep themselves on track.
Jillian Moreno
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biz, non-fiction
3.5
Jessica Maybury
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this pretty little book. Many pages and ideas are bookmarked for my own work!
Audrey
Oct 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this for some new ideas for bullet journal spreads but much of the rest of it isn't anything new.
Fullfaun
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reference-books
There are So many great examples in this book, I would call it a reference book for bullet journaling
Rae
Useful ideas for beginners. And artwork.
Martha Drexler
Basics for beginners and those with lots of time to doodle in journals. Not too realistic for most but would please many.
Hannah
  • Hegarty on Creativity: There Are No Rules
  • Parent Hacks: 134 Genius Shortcuts for Life with Kids
  • Run Fat Bitch Run
  • A Message of Hope from the Angels
  • Le temps du père (Une vie chinoise, #1)
  • Fitness Gourmet: Delicious recipes for peak performance, at any level.
  • This is Warhol