Start by marking “Falling Into Right (Redemption County #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling Into Right (Redemption County #2)

Falling Into Right

(Redemption County #2)

How do you recover when life kick-boxes your soul?

Becca Gable is fighting to stay on her feet after a series of crushing losses. She’s always been the good girl until the events of the past year push her to make a mistake she can’t take back. Now, her corporate finance job and her fiancé are gone thanks to her newly-acquired criminal record.

Shane Marlow survived an IED bla
Published October 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Falling Into Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Into Right

Start your review of Falling Into Right (Redemption County #2)
Dianne
Becca broke everyone’s trust the day she broke the law. She is still paying for her crime, she lost her boyfriend, her job and her dignity and now she has just face-planted in from of the hottest cop she has ever seen. Maybe things couldn’t get any worse…

Shane is the hometown hero, the soldier who came home alive, the beefy cop with the K-9 partner, but his demons still haunt him from the hell he endured in Iraq. To everyone else, he is a survivor, but his nightmares tell him differently. Then,
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Becca made a mistake and has paid for it. She meets Shane, the local hero, and her rescues her from a puddle. Sparks fly each time they meet. They start dating and love follows, but Becca has a stalker to catch. Ms. Kay does a great job with the pain of depression, and ways to overcome it. There are lots of other peeps to get HEAs.

Kate

What a delightful gem that we have here.

Falling into Right is sweet, sexy with mild angst and great main characters.

Becca Gable made a mistake. A mistake caused through grief. We all process grief differently for Becca and her losses in a time span of a year I’m not condoning it but I do understand why she did it. After that she is trying to get her life back on track.

While on a trip to the county clerk office she has in inconvenient accident but is helped by our local Hero and his K9 dog Den
beachbum bookworm
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
To begin with I will always give a separate rating on my romances for their level of steaminess...that way if this is something that makes or breaks your potential to read a book, you are not wasting your time.
💖very mild. Either no sex at all or just eluded to.
💖💖 sex scenes are described in this book
💖💖💖little left to the imagination. The author is really painting you a picture
💖💖💖💖 wowzers! this could be the amount of sex, detail, dirty talk, etc.
I gave this book 4 stars, and 💖💖
Becca after one ba
Moony MeowPoff
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really like this one, this had the right amount of fluff, steamy sex and drama. it also gave me a good time to get to know the characters and i really liked the two main characters alot.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I loved this story!!!
We first meet Shane Marlow as Rosie's older, protective brother in book 1, Record of Wrongs. As the hometown hero and K-9 officer in Sundown, Illinois, Shane seems like he has it all. But what no one knows is that Shane is haunted by the memories of his past and his service in Iraq. Now he just tries to take it day by day doing what he can to protect his family and the citizens of his community.

When Shane has a chance encounter with an unknown, beautiful woman it seems as
Cathy Geha
Falling into Right by Sharon Kay
Redemption County #2

Another wonderful book in this delightful series set in Redemption County, Illinois!

Becca Gable did something that changed her life forever. Unable to work in the field she trained for she has taken up a new job way under her skill set, paid the fine required by the court and is moving on to the best of her ability. As she is leaving the courthouse she slips, falls and lands at the feet of Shane Marlow and his K-9 partner, Denver. Shane is a
Kristin
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

How can you explain when grief makes you do inexplicable things? How can you forgive yourself afterwards? Becca has done something awful, and even though she has paid her debt to society, she still can't explain or forgive herself for what she has done.

Shane is a hometown hero, an Army sergeant who has survived an IED blast, and come home to become a K-9 cop. He can't forgive himself for surviving when so many of his men didn't.

Aft
Tracey
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*This ARC was received in exchange for an honest review*
This is the story of Becca Gable, whose life seems to be going down hill, and when she is coming out of the courts after paying the fines and returning funds for the mistaken embezzlement she takes one last fall and meets up with Shane Marlow and his K9 Denver.
Shane has his own problems after returning from Iraq where all his teammates were killed in a IED and being named a hero, and then becoming a K9 police officer. He meets Becca and th
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
Sweet and heartwarming story, nothing complex, just a nice tale and a happy end. But great characters and great chemistry. A lovely feel good read.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Angela
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Falling Into Right is the second book in the terrific new Redemption County series by Sharon Kay. A highly entertaining, heartwarming romance with a bit of suspense that's a must read! The emotional roller-coaster of a story will pull you in right from the start, and hold tight long after the last word is read. With awesome main characters you can't help but love, a K-9 companion that will steal your heart, humor, witty banter, pain and suffering from a past that can not be changed, as well as i ...more
Lisa
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 out of 5 stars

I received a copy of this story for an honest review.

What I Loved: Sharon Kay has crafted a beautiful gem with Falling Into Right. Sometimes people make bad choices. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Leads Shane and Becca felt very real as they struggled not to forget their painful pasts but to find a way to move forward and start new chapters in their lives. I loved that Becca never made excuses for actions that threw her life into chaos. She owned it. Not going to l
Nikki Brooks
I've gone and done it again...found a great series and missed the first book! That will soon be rectified though.

Rebecca has faced a lot in the 12 months. She has lost 2 babies, lost her mother and been dumped by her fiancee when she dared to tarnish HIS public image! She buckled under the stress and did something that she would never have normally done. She has paid her debt to society, she lost her accounting job and her fiancee but fate...or a stalker doesn't believe she has paid enough yet.

S
Margaret Watkins
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Facing up to past mistakes is never easy, and Becca is finding that her momentary emotional insanity has cost her more than she ever thought possible. However the day she literally falls at Shane's feet is her turning point. There is instant attraction between the guilt stricken Becca and the war hero, but it is his dog that steals the show. Meeting up with Shane brings about healing and a re-evaluation of Becca's life, helping her to realise that she is not beyond redemption. Shane, on the othe ...more
Carolyn
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2019
This is my first book by Sharon Kay, but it won't be my last!

This book tells the story of Abbie and Shane who neet accidentally when she slips on some water and lands on the floor in front of him. What they don't know is that they are both people who have suffered terrible, traumatic losses. Though the circumstances of those losses are very different, that they both understand loss, and can empathise in a way others that have no experience of such can, creates a bond beyond even that of their in
patrick Lorelli
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
The second book in the series, and we met Shane Marlow deputy sheriff and Denver his German Shepard in the first book. He is wanting to go through each day without being noticed as a hero as he was described years ago in the local paper. Seeing a woman slip and fall in the county court house he goes to help her up and gather her items and he is taken by her beauty. Becca Gable cannot feel anymore embarrassed about this day and how her life has turned out. Now seeing and being helped by a hansom ...more
Kame
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First I want to point out that the only reason it took me 3 days to read this book was my life didnt allow for alot of reading time - IT PAINED ME TO PUT THIS BOOK DOWN!

I was dying for Shane's book from the first moment we met him and Denver in book 1.

Shane is a hero, a relunctant one, one who feels guilty he survived when his team didnt. Becca made one bad choice, and lost her job qnd fiancee. Their meeting is by chance but it sizzles on the page.

The plot is easy to follow, and I really appreci
Tracey
4.5 I'm moving to Redemption County stars

Loved Shane and Becca's romance <3

We first met Shane in book 1, his a copper as we would say in the UK or otherwise known as a police officer, his also a veteran. His an easy going guy that enjoys his work as the K9 officer in the county.

Becca is a good person that made a mistake when she was at her lowest but she has to live with the consequences of her actions - one consequence is that she meets a hot policeman while at the courthouse.

The author takes t
Karen Roma
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Falling Into Right is wonderful, sexy read with strong emotional issues and fabulous characters. I was annoyed to realise that once again I have stumbled upon what promises to be a great series, yet I’ve missed the first book! Looks like I’ll be going shopping.

But back to Falling Into Right; Becca is a tragic character with a wealth of grief, guilt and self-doubt while struggling to get her life on track, while our hero Shane bears the deep emotional scars of war and the pain of having survived
Denise
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was more than ready for to get into this one with the story calling my name. I also realized this is the first time for this author for me which makes for double interesting. The lure is Becca whom is one character you can relate to but she also has some wrong choices you groan when they happened. When hers and Shane's paths cross that is when you are in for the duration because he also courted you with how he was. The story is one that keeps you going with them because the answers begin loomi ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author.(netgalley) We have two people who are trying to forget their past. We meet Becca who had a past mistake and it was a big one I have to admit and she is having a hard time letting it go, that was the part that kind of got tiresome for me the repetition, yes you did yes you made a huge mistake but now it is time to move on and learn from them. Anyhoo she ends up meeting Shane who is also having a hard time letting go of some things from the past, he broke my heart ...more
Kim Vanravenswaay
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
The whole time I was reading Falling Into Right, I was thinking that another title could have been, Falling Apart and Doing What's Right. Becca could have made excuses for the choices that she made. Although she's not sure why she made them, she owns her mistakes and tried to make it right. You'd think that would be the end of it. But for Becca and Shane it's the beginning, of their story at least. Lucky for her, not only does she have Shane keeping her safe but also his K-9 dog, Denver.
Melissa
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is Book #2 in the Redemption County series.  This was a great read.  Shane Marlow is a K9 Officer and he helps a young lady who fell in the courthouse.  Becca had to get everyone to trust her again after a huge mistake she made.  They both have been through a lot and they understand each other.

This is a sweet romance with a bit of mystery thrown in.  Who has been leaving letters in the mail?  I had an idea of who this was.  I am surprised that Becca did not see that, too.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this bo
Connie McElfresh
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have ever read by this author. The blurb caught my attention and the cover. It didn't disappoint at all. I picked this up and read it in one sitting I love books like that. I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review.
Suzzie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Each life has good and bad moments. Shane and Becca have some bad past moments that are always present. However they see something in the other has them move more smoothly on and become stronger. What a wonderful story of loving support. I was gifted this book. I voluntarily give my review. This is my honest review.
Heather 123
Dec 20, 2017 rated it liked it
A cute, romantic story that was fairly predictable but that had strong character development. The suspect was easily identifiable which is my only complaint in this story; I would have loved to read about a little more suspense when it came to this story.
Robin
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great book that I couldn’t stop reading. Loved Shane and Becca-such beautifully developed characters that were meant for each other. My first book by Sharon Kay and I look forward to reading more.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy received through NetGalley.
poppy
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a really sweet romance and I just loved it.This is Becca and Shane's story and don't forget his K9 partner Denver.She is having a really bad year she lost her mum had a miscarriage and lost her jobs and ended up with a criminal record.She meets Shane when she slips leaving the court he helps and is really drawn to her.Shane has his own issues he ex-military who is still grieving the loss of his team.These two were just fantastic together I really liked them both and am looking forward t ...more
Karen ~ Divhine
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story. I have been waiting for Shane’s story since reading Record of Wrongs. Shane is a wonderful character, good looking, kind, caring and carries a past of sadness that is almost overwhelming at times. Becca made huge mistake and is fighting all odds to overcome her guilt and get her life back on track. This story had a great romance, a dog I fell in love with, and a villain. I highly recommend both books in this series and I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

I received t
Heidi
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Loved this book just as much as the first in the series. I can only hope for many more. Looking forward to the next one all ready!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Infamous Love (Black Light #0.5)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Scot Under the Covers (Wild Wicked Highlanders, #2)
  • The Rancher's Redemption (The Millers of Morgan Valley, #2)
  • Hart & Seoul (Hart & Seoul, #1)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Down and Dirty (Rough and Tumble, #2)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries, #4)
  • Spark (Burns Brothers, #3)
  • Hard Justice (Cobra Elite, #3)
  • Her Hot Ride (Red Dragon MC, #3)
  • Sensual Surrender (The Serafina: Sin City, #2)
  • Heiress for Hire (A Duke's Heiress, #1)
  • Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)
  • Flawless  (Fearsome, #4)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Enchanted (The Accidental Billionaires #4)
Sharon Kay writes award-winning fiction and can never get enough reading time. She loves winter and black coffee, and is endlessly inspired to write kick-ass heroines and the men strong enough to capture their hearts. Sharon lives in the Chicago area with her husband and son, and one weekend the idea for her first series formed, refusing to stay quiet until she put pen to paper. Her characters ten ...more

Redemption County (2 books)
  • Record of Wrongs (Redemption County #1)

News & Interviews