Start by marking “Ride Hard (Fortitude MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Ride Hard (Fortitude MC #1)

Ride Hard (Fortitude MC)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  95 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
One alpha male biker with a dark past. One strong-willed woman with a mouth the size of Texas.
He wouldn’t hurt her…but his desire would.

Sloane is trying to make the best of a bad situation.
After running away from home as a teenager, seven years later she’s busy building a new life for herself. One that’s full of work, college, and the freedom to go wherever she chooses. A
Paperback
Published November 7th 2017 (first published November 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Ride Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride Hard

Snow

I rarely, rarely, almost never pick a MC book as a first choice nor a second one BUT I have read books by Amity Cross before and I really like the way she writes - faced paced, filled with action, bickering and banter between the characters are a must, but she also provides a depth in their characterisation-heroes are usualy troubled or damaged with a horrid heavy past and her heroines are always strong, dealing with shit and just trying to keep their heads above the water, but they love hard, r
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

This is the first book in Amity’s new MC series
This book is so good.
Sloane ran away from her father’s clubs, as she did not want any part of the life... then one night she meets a man who she knows her father has sent. I just loved the characters Sloane is such a great character she is so feisty and smart funny and she does not take cr*p of anyone.
We have Chaser sexy alpha oh hell I really liked him. He is protecting Sloane and is suppose to bring her back to her father... but what he did not
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“Flirtation, sexual satisfaction, companionship, trust… It was all as fleeting as a fart in the wind. One pungent whiff and it was torn away in a stiff breeze so abruptly you were never quite sure if you’d truly smelt it at all.”

And boom Amity Cross is back with a bad ass MC series that had me on the edge of my seat with each page. Sloane walked away from her President and father when she realised her worth as an asset to the club, nothing more than a bartering chip in a game she never wanted to
Caz
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ride Hard was a fantastic start to a series, I love Amitys writing it’s one I never fail to get engrossed in.

I loved this first novel it was great meeting Slone and Chaser and I can’t wait for the next novel.

This story is fast paced just like the sex in the book it’s hard and fast and Amity really just doesn’t leave anything behind in this book it is violent, crude, hot, awesome storyline it has everything and I loved every bit of it. It was really a great story and just didn’t know what was goi
The Bookworm's Paradise
HEROINE RATING: 3 stars, she was annoying at moments, like her attitude gave me whiplash
HERO RATING: 4 stars,
PLOT RATING: 3.5 stars,
SEX SCENES RATING: 4 stars;
SEXUAL TENSION: 4 stars
SEX SCENES FREQUENCY: 4 stars
DIALOGUE RATING: 3 stars,
WRITING: 3.5 stars.
EMOTION: 3 stars,
STORYTELLING RATING: 3 stars, like watching a movie, suspense.
STORY ENDING RATING: 3 stars
Was there an instant connection with the book? yes.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5 stars!
Wow, what a brilliant start to the series this is. I do love MC and I was very excited when I found out Amity Cross was writing an MC series.I was hooked from page one and on the edge of my seat by the last page. It's not what I would call a cliff hanger but it left me wanting more, more, more!

I love the characters Sloane and Chaser they are very strong characters and they clash so much, but not in an annoying way. It isn't surprising that they clash, as Sloane escaped her life to start
Leah
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
I felt there was always something I was missing in this book. From one chapter heroine was in full lust/hate mode. Next chapter she’s convinced she’s in love with the guy but there is no clear reason why, other than she gets the shower first and he feeds her. I guess if it takes that little? I also found her annoying AF for too many chapters - hence the low rating. Found this book as a could’ve. Could’ve been great .... but..... I won’t be moving forward in the series.... unless there was a dras ...more
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Ride Hard (Fortitude MC) by Amity Cross
My Rating 3.5 Stars
This was not your typical MC read, which made it a bit refreshing. In Amity Cross fashion this book was raw and full of grit. Sloane and Chaser clash due to Sloane having walked away from her father and his MC years ago, refusing to get caught up in that life once again. Chaser is there to turn her world upside down in more ways than one.
Great storyline, had me turning the pages and wanting to know more. I look forward to the
Carla
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Ride Hard is the first book in the Fortitude MC series, and it focuses on Sloane and Chaser.

I really loved this book! It is filled with action, suspense, and oh lets not forget the heat! Sloan and Chaser were really well developed characters. This story sucked me in from the very beginning and kept me on the edge of my seat right up until the very end. It was here where I was hit with a pretty big cliff! Ah! I need the next book now please!
Laurie Gyd
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Danger and love

Sexy, erotic, hot—Sloan’s is picked up by Chaser-he works for her father, prez to the Fortitude MC, into all kinds of criminal activity. That’s why Sloan’s left years and never looked back. Neither Sloan’s or Chaser thought they’d fall for each other. Small cliffhanger at end, leading into next book.
Anu Vaarama
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hard kind of road trip. Exciting story with strong main characters. I'm waiting part two!
Jännittävä ja hyvä tarina, päähenkilöt ovat riittävän luonnikkaita ollakseen kiinnostavia kautta koko kirjan. Suhde kehittyy hyvin ja kaikessa kirjan juonikirjossa jännitys pysyy ja tiivistyy. Pidin kovasti ja odotan osaa kaksi...
Rina Smith
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A love hate romance

She thought she had left that life behind, but her dad has other ideas. When he sends one of his men to bring her back, their return trip is anything but simple. A cliff hanger.
Jardine Clark
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic read from this author. A lot different from previous reads. Enjoyed reading about Sloane and her smart mouth and slowing falling in love with a bad boy named Chaser. Cannot wait for book 2 to be released.
me
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not at all what an MC book is about... I kept waiting.. but nope... didn't see a cliff hanger either.. but wondering now about all the bad MC groups have to have a storyline.. Will the next actual be and MC book not just called and MC because a few references?
Tammy Lupia
Jan 07, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring

This was boring i couldn't feel for the characters, actually i didn't like either of them. Story was boring and I could not get into it at all
3benassigmail.com
Jan 04, 2018
Kennedy
Dec 10, 2017
Dd
rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2017
Jan 25, 2018
Margaret Ayers
Aug 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Amity Cross is the author of wicked stories about rock stars looking for redemption, gritty romances featuring MMA fighters and dark tales of forbidden romance. She loves to write about alpha males and the strong women who challenge them to fall in love.
Amity lives in a leafy country town near Melbourne, Australia and can be found chained to her desk, held at ransom by her characters.
Don’t send he
More about Amity Cross

Fortitude MC (3 books)
  • Ride Long (Fortitude MC #2)
  • Ride Forever (Fortitude MC #3)