Start by marking “Marked for Death” as Want to Read:

(Blind Jacks MC #1)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  161 Ratings  ·  116 Reviews
If you love badass bikers and the smart, caring ladies who fall for them, then you'll love the Blind Jacks MC!

Tiffany
ebook, First
Published November 2017 by J.C. Valentine

To ask other readers questions about Marked for Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked for Death

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Marked for Death by J.C. Valentine is the First book in the "Blind Jacks" series. This is the story of Tiffany and Ryder.
Ryder is a Sargent at Arms for the Blind Jacks MC he is out trying to protect his brothers and find the crazy guy after them. What Ryder isn't is a believer in love but after a bad and loosing a battle he ends up in a hospital where he meets Tiffany. Tiffany puts feelings into him he didn't even knew he had but Tiffany has her on demons to out run.
Tiffany in on the run from
Deb B
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
i've rounded it up to a four for rating purposes but it really sits at about a 3.5
super fast paced, it was pretty fun to read. no way could it actually be considered believable but in its own way it is a bit cutesy. ends part way through the story .. like a hea for now .. so waiting to see where the next installment takes them
Becky Rendon
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Marked for Death is a quick read. Tiffany is a nurse. Ryder is her patient. But his circumstances are not your run of the mill ER visit. His demons are chasing him and Tiff can't seem to stay out of the way.

This book is the first in the series with plenty of opportunities for more.

reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Ok...

Not going to go too far in this review. I'll just say that this was strange little biker tale that leaves you hanging on a WTF.

Long pages of useless bantering and events. Lots of spelling issues and the worst part of all, no chemistry between both MC's.

He calls her doll too many times. She keeps referring to him as a badass biker. He even does it! Eye roll****

punctuate that with an abrupt ending...

And this is the worst use of a cliffhanger I've ever seen. I'm in no way propelled to find ou
Renee
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Marked for Death is the first book in the Blind Jacks MC series from J.C. Valentine

Tiffany has been on the run from her rich ex-husband for years. She has learned every trick in the book, staying one step ahead of him and his trackers. He has taken everything from her. But, despite everything she has managed to carve out a life. But, he is getting close again. It is time to hit the road, to start over....but it looks like the
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’ve learned over the past year that MC novels are my favorite sinful delight! Granted there is inappropriate dialogue and at first seemingly demeaning connotations towards women, but what can I say, it’s my guilty pleasure! Marked for Death was definitely a guilty pleasure but just too short! It was a great start to the new Blind Jacks MC series, but oh how I wanted more of Ryder!

As typical with MC novels, Marked for Death focuses on a sweet, intelligent, caring woman that finds herself complet
Anne Milne
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was excited to start a new series by an author I love a double plus it’s a MC book.

The Blind Jacks MC are dealing with trouble and Ryder takes the decision to deal with it on his own because he feels responsible. When trouble finds him it brings him into contact with Tiffany. Tiffany is always on the move trying to stay one step ahead of a vengeful ex.

I liked both characters, Ryder is quite closed off emotionally but he has a filthy mouth and trust me he’s not afraid to use ur. Tiffany looks
Tammy
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was sooooooo good I didn't want it to end!! The story was interesting, captivating and descriptive from beginning to end!! I only read at night before bed and I just couldn't put my kindle down. I just wanted to keep reading, even at 4am!! I was disappointed it ended, but this is the first book in what I hope is a long series!! I definitely recommend this book and I look forward to the next one!! If you like stories about alpha men that treat women right with lots of action and hot sex ...more
Diane Yoskowitz
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a Sexy Hot Way to start a new series. Right from the start, we are thrown into the action and drama surrounding Ryder and what leads him to the ER. That is where he meets Tiffany and things heat up fast. The camaraderie between Tiffany and Ryder kept me glued to this book and the passion between these two had me fanning my self. He is very bossy but she sure knows how to put him in his place. There is definitely more behind Tiffany's past and I can't wait to read more about it.
Reckless Readers
Dec 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I feel like I have to be brutally honest here. This author is one of my favorites, however this novel just fell flat. It wasn't her normal work, the characters we're like two dimensional with hardly any personality. It read like a narrative from a play.
Tiffany doesn't stay in one place long because of her rich ex-husband yet she changes her course for one injured dude?? The attraction just wasn't believable.
Don't get me wrong it is a good storyline. The pages just didn't flow for this reader.
Nicole
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Marked for death by J C Valentine is book 1 in the Blind Jacks MC series.
I didn't really connect with the characters very much of this book but I did like the bare bones of the story, it was an interesting storyline. I liked the fact that the MC member was the one in trouble and needed to rely on the female lead for help, but Ryder's overwhelming personality traits of rough, arrogant and offensive turned me off a bit but Tiffany seemed ok with it.
It looks like a good start to the series.
I volun
Kristie
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
By: J.C. Valentine

⭐⭐⭐.5 Review by Kristie K

A quick and dirty MC romance, with danger, adventure, and all the bad boy biker you can handle…

J.C. Valentine unveils a brand new MC series with Marked for Death, the first in the Blind Jacks MC series. Hunted by a madman set on his total destruction, Ryder is trying to keep two steps ahead and his enemy in his sights…but his luck runs out when he is blindsided by the psycho he seeks. Left for dead in a gas station parking lot, with thre
Anthea
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
I don't get the 4 and 5 star reviews.
Filled with inane jibber jabber conversations between two really unlikeable people.
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a very quick read that left me wanting more of Ryder and Tiffany. I hope we see more of them as the series progresses.

You can see my full review here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Mandie Foxylutely
This is the first book in the Blind Jacks MC and is a novella length read.

Tiffany is on the run from her ex (an overused scenario - I have read three this week so far) and is ready to move to her next town to keep ahead of him finding her. On her last night at the hospital where she works as a nurse, a patient with gunshot wounds comes in who she has an instant attraction for.

Ryder is a member of the Blind Jacks MC on the hunt for Ace who is trying to kill him and end his club in revenge for t
Amanda Gibson
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
A decent read. The story is intriguing, but the over detailed descriptions took away from the story for me. One of the main intrigues is still not revealed by the end of the book, but it isn’t so drawing that I am compelled to read the next book in the series. I felt the story was over detailed in some areas, but too vague in others. I found myself re-reading paragraphs trying to figure out what was going on in one particular scene.
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
this seemed like it should have been a novella between books. regardless. .. the story had potential but fell flat for me. not enough Mc and mostly about a girl on the run from an ex and a guy who gets shot by someone named ace( this doesn't fet explained till the ending of the book).
in the end the third star was given for vocab usage.
Jody
Fans of MC-themed romances will find many of the expected elements in this romance of a very rough around the edges biker begrudgingly accepting the help of a kind-hearted nurse while he’s on a road to revenge. It’s a fast paced story with a bit of suspense and a lot of time spent on dirty talk and verbal foreplay. By the end it’s clear that this couple’s story is just beginning as trouble is never far behind.

Ryder’s your typical bad boy biker with his antagonistic attitude, crude talk, and lone
Sandy S
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 27, 2017

Tiffany
Leading a nomadic life, I’ve been on the run from my rich ex-husband for years. I’ve learned every trick in the book, staying one step ahead of him and his trackers. He’s taken everything from me, and despite everything, I’ve managed to carve out a life. But he’s getting close again. It’s time to hit the road, to start over…
Books Laid Bare
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A knockout way to kick off the new series.
I thought this short, punchy read brought it all to the table and made sure that I was not left wanting but was definitely hungry for more.
The story was one that left just enough doubt and a little suspicion as to who exactly was the prey and who was the hunter because as much as Ryder was trying his hardest to find Ace and eliminate the threat that he was to his brothers, Ace was also on the warpath because Ryder was the man responsible for the death of
Kerry Fletcher
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great start to this new series! I'm desperate for the next one. I should have known when i saw the title of the last chapter but darn it i still shouted "nooooooooooooooo!!! Where's the next one?!?!?!?!"

Ryder is chasing down someone who wants him and his brothers dead. That's not going to happen on his watch! As Sergeant at Arms for the Blind Jacks MC it's his job to protect them all. He's not going home until he eliminates the threat. Unfortunately in his quest he gets injured and ends up at th
Kitty Moon
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't judge this book by its cover because it was a sexy cover. I was more or less drawn to it on account of an MC was in the equation. I gravitate towards these stories like bees to honey. I loved this book even though I thought it was too short. However, it still earned five stars from me because I loved that it told a good story right away from the beginning without being overwhelming. If anything it sucked me into it quick. It was like Grey's Anatomy meets Sons of Anarchy.
Tiffany is a nur
Angela
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marked for Death is the first book in the exciting new Blind Jacks MC series by bestselling author J.C. Valentine. An action packed, gripping, romantic suspense that's a definite must read! With an interesting storyline, complex characters you can't help but love, humor, angst, intense situations, danger, and surprise twists, this story will capture you from the beginning, and hold tight until the very end. It was a fantastic story, and a great beginning to what is going to be an incredible seri ...more
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-read, arc, mc
3 1/2 stars
This was a fast read and the pages were turning quite quickly. Tiffany and Ryder would not be a believable match in the traditional sense. In the book world, however, they align perfectly. Their initial encounter was a little choppy for me but laid the groundwork very well. Both are on the run in different ways - he needs to heal from being hit by a vehicle and shot twice and ends up in her ER, she appears to have a stalker and it's her last day at work before moving on to another cit
Mary Mooney
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in a new series and it brings one word to mind... WOW! It is a kill or be killed kinda story.
Ryder is trying to catch Ace before he gets to any of his brothers. But Ace is after Ryder because he killed Ace's brother. So the chaser is being chased or is it the runner the one running. Any way you look at it, someone is about to die, I guess it is the one with the better shot that will survive. Just when Ryder thinks he has the upper hand and has an eye on Ace, Ace turns the
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When trouble hits the Blind Jacks Motorcycle Club Ryder decides to take matters into his own hands and deal with it head on, and just when he finds the source of the trouble and is ready to take him out, his opponent gets the jump on him, shoots him and leaves him to die. But today isn't his day to enter the pearly gates, so he winds up laying in a hospital bed and finds himself at the mercy of a feisty, yet delicate and beautiful nurse named Tiffany. He can't help but fall a little for her, she ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany has been living a life on the run, trying to stay away from her rich ex-husband, so she never gets attached to people, nor stays in any one place for too long. But things take a turn when she gets a patient on her last night at her current hospital, as she feels an instant connection to him. Ryder, is the Sergeant at Arms for the Blind Jacks MC, so protecting his brothers is his ultimate job. But while tracking a mark, he finds himself badly injured, and this is where he comes face to fa ...more
Brigitte
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, adult, arc, mc, romance
Marked for Death is a smashing introduction to this series. It's a pleasant surprise as it's not what I would have expected in an MC Novel.

Ryder, the Sargent at arms for the Blind Jacks MC is following Ace, a rival who is threatening him and his club members. It doesn't turn out quite as planned.

Tiffany has been running from her ex for a while and working as a nurse in ER. She doesn’t stay in one place for long.

Tiffany goes on her night shift and has to face a grumpy wounded patient. Ryder! Wher
Mrs K Bartholmew
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Rebecca Austin
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Tiffany Stone is on the run from her ex-husband. She is a nurse at a local hospital but knows that her time in town is coming to an end as she has been stationary for quite some time.

Ryder Staunton is the Sargent at Arms for the Blind Jacks MC and is after a guy named Ace who planted a bomb in a car belonging to the Blind Jacks. When Ryder ends up in the hospital he knows he is not safe there and gets help from Tiffany in getting out.

Will Ryder be able to stop Ace before anyone else gets hurt?

Th
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
J.C. Valentine is the USA Today and International bestselling author of the Night Calls and Wayward Fighters Series and the Forbidden Trilogy. Her vivid imagination and love of words and romance had her penning her own romance stories from an early age, which, despite being poorly edited and written longhand, she forced friends and family members to read. No, she isn't sorry.

J.C. lives in the Nort

Blind Jacks MC (3 books)
  • Fighting Dirty (Blind Jacks, #2)
  • Ace of Hearts