Start by marking “Echo (Archer's Creek #1)” as Want to Read:
Echo (Archer's Creek #1)

Echo

(Archer's Creek #1)

Echo

I’m a Doomsday Sinner. A biker to my very soul. Women have always been the same - interchangeable. Until her. She loves my control and craves my touch. Now she’s mine. I’ve claimed her in every way possible and I won’t let anything, least of all her, tear us apart.

Olivia

I was on the holiday of a lifetime, until I ended up stranded in Archer’s Creek. Then I met a badas
Published November 24th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Echo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echo

Start your review of Echo (Archer's Creek #1)
Dilek VT
Please, ignore my review if you like MC romance in general...

***********************************************

I have been able to finish it only by skimming and scanning after 20% and I swear this is the last MC book I have tried to read. They all sound the same to me: an alpha-gorilla male & a submissive woman happy to be owned and claimed like a property!

The MC biker lingo such as the "old lady, club whores" etc. are so repulsive to me that my eyes hurt while reading them.

***********************
Danielle's
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Echo is an alpha caveman type. He knows what he wants and he will get it. Welcome to town British girl Olivia. The chemistry is undeniable. Their love is intense.

This is everything you would expect from an MC read. I love the alpha personality. Hot read. Fits the genre.

4.5 stars out of 5. Paperback read.
Jan
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Great debut book from Gemma Weir.

A reader first now an author and the reader passion showed through, it was like Gemma took everything I love in an MC romance and put it in the pages of Echo.

Possessive, bossy, sexy, dominant, Echo is all the above and more.

An insta love romance that is scorching hot, I good chunk of this book is sex which are well written scenes and its a long book so that's a lot of sex but when you do get to the plot and the story, this is also engaging.

I do love a good st
100sweet
Dec 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 45.

What the hell is going on in this book?!? This book is a disaster! The characters, especially the h, are a trainwreck!
Darlene I read WAY to many books
I've read one book by gemma and I wanted to read another so I picked this baby. Was it as good as the other about 50/50. But for some reason idk why I love Super ALPHAS TO THE MAX THAF SHE WROTE!!! Also this book is longish but the chapters are short

I did have some eh with Echo i did dislike him calling Olivia bitch in his pov but in biker slang I can understand thats the slang? But still it was annoying. But let's talk about our Biker Mc Echo. He is an Alpha on steroids lol like to the extreme
Romance Between The Sheets
Firstly, the cover of Echo immediately drew me in and is perfect for him, I can imagine this biker from the first few chapters.

Echo is dominating to a point of at times I found him a bit too hard with Olivia.  I wanted to understand him more and at times it became too much with all the sex scenes.  This was prevalent in the first half of this story.  Moving onto the second half we get more under the skin of Echo and how he copes when Olivia is in danger and hurt.

Olivia, I connected to immediatel
Layla Powers
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-romance
Although slow to start and slightly on the repetitive side, I found this novel packed with action and excitement. Echo a member of an MC has an instant attraction for Olivia, a British girl on a backpacking adventure through America.
It took a long time for Echo to break out of his caveman persona and grow a bit more, and deep down I wished that Olivia stopped a for a second to get some of the answers she so desperately sought and wanted.
Nonetheless, the characters were both lovable, and I
L.A. Cotton
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow. What a story from debut author, Gemma Weir. I’m a big fan of MC reads and Echo had me turning the page and staying up well past my bedtime.

The writing is engaging, the sexy scenes are HOT, and there’s enough twists and turns to pack a punch!

I can’t wait to see where Gemma goes next in Archers Creek!
K.M. Lowe
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good!

This is the first book I've read by Gemma Weir, and I have to say I did enjoy it. I love MC and this was your typical bad boy meets the good girl MC read. I liked both Echo and Liv, they had an electric chemistry. I kind of guessed who the psycho's were that built up from the beginning of the book, but I never imagined they'd be so cold. So, if you like MC then it's a definite one click read.
Amy Davies
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

If you love a dirty talking, sexy demanding alpha then this book is for you. Echo is the perfect combination of all that. The sex scenes are crazy hot. I loved that he fell hard for Livvy even though he didn't want to. Livvy was an awesome female lead.
Sammie
Echo is the ultimate Alpha Male!

If you're a fan of an alpha male then this is definitely the book for you! This is THE book at the top of the alpha list.

This book was HOT. Echo was just the right amount of bossy and sexy with that hidden soft side you cant help but love, and Liv was all kinds of sassy and strong and best of all BRITISH (Which is always a massive plus for obvious reasons).

Don't care if it's a minute, a day, or a fucking lifetime. You belong to me and have since the moment I set
Iza
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF @24%.

Why, when everyone seemed to have loved it or enjoyed it?

Let me tell you. May be a bit spoiler-ish - sorry, can't be helped - so look away if you don't want to know.

It started out well. I was liking it. I had read some teasers, previously, and was eager to start it. I liked the heroine, I even liked the hero.

But it all went downhill when he immediately started - and I do mean right away - with "mine, mine, mine." I get it, alpha, possessive blah blah blah. The whole package. But really
KittyLuvr
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know that AWESOME feeling you get as a reader when you discover an author totally NEW to you that writes a book that you loooove? Well, 'Echo' by Gemma Weir did that for me. I don't know HOW I managed to MISS Ms. Weir's work but am I soooo DARN happy I found her at last! The only upside is, this way I've got LOTS of her work to binge read! No waiting at this point!
And Echo. Ah, glorious, marvelous, delicious Echo! EVERYTHING this woman craves in a stellar book boyfriend. Alpha, southern draw
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Excellent debut book!!! This book hit all of my buttons- sexy, dominant alpha male and a biker to boot equals swoon-worthy. A feisty, smart-mouthed heroine that curses like a sailor is my kind of leading lady. I couldn’t stop turning the pages once I started.

Olivia is on holiday traveling the US when her bus leaves her stranded. Now she doesn’t know what to do because that was the bus to take her to meet with her for free ride to California. Echo in his dominant, alpha fashion takes
Louise Roach
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, dark, mc, action, suspense
What a super debut book from Gemma Weir. It's all kinds of hot, steamy and dirty, but with a great story too.

I was immediately captivated by Olivia and Echo's story. When Olivia gets stranded in Archers Creek whilst travelling, it's Echo that 'picks her up'.

Echo is one VERY HOT, extremely alpha biker from the Doomsday Sinners MC. And when I say the word Alpha.... My word, Echo is abrupt, determined, dominating, and maybe at times a little OTT. There was a bit of insta there from his side, which
Tricia
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it

Echo is the fast paced and sexy story of a feisty independent northern British girl and a kick ass Texan biker. Fate steps in to put Echo and Olivia in the same place at the same time, where one look is enough to cause lust at first sight for the pair of them. There are lots of twists and turns in this story, some of which I saw coming, some I did not, which make for an exciting read and had me on the edge of my seat. A good cast of supporting characters added humour, fun and friendship
Helen Simpson
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FOR A DEBUT BOOK THIS BOOK SMASHED IT. THE BOOK HAS EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT FROM AN MC BOOK. HORROR,ACTION, HEARTACHE AND SEX. THE BOOK WAS WELL WRITTEN AND HAD ME GRIPPED FROM THE BEGINNING. A GOOD PLOT AND A GREAT INSIGHT INTO OTHER CHARACTERS. MY ONLY CRITICISM WOULD BE I FELT THE BOOK WAS A LITTLE LONG AND HAD TO PUT IT DOWN AND COME BACK TO IT FOR ME TO ENJOY IT PROPERLY. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANY MC LOVER.
Gemma Weir
Jan 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dirty, sexy fun!

This is the book for those who love instalove, loads of sex and a badass alpha hero that will drive you mad but make your panties wet while he does it.

This isn't classic literature, its erotica pure and simple and deliciously over the top.

Echo is everything a dominant, bossy biker should be and as this couple dart from one intense sexual experience to the next they also fall in love and really what else do you need.
Carrie
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the slightly different take on your “typical” MC story

Fab debut by this author.
I love the slightly different take on your “typical” MC story...the suspenseful element made the storyline much more of a page turner.
Looking forward to reading more from Archer’s Creek.
Sandi Monypenny
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Loved the characters and was intrigued until the end.
Sabrina
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good start to this series. Growly bikers and suspense...what more can I ask for?
Lynsey Austin-Goddard ❤
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'll start with what I loved most about this book, and that is simply, Gemma, this book has been such a journey for Gemma over the past couple of years, she's poured every part of her being in to Echo, it seeps out of her ever pore. I'm privileged to have known Gemma now for over 2 years as a reader and friend, and was so excited earlier in the summer when she asked me if I wanted a sneak peak of the first few chapters, from those first few pages I already knew Echo was going to be a hit.

This bo
Sal
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wasn’t sure about this one when I started reading.
The characters - Olivia, loved her from the start, she’s a character that leaps out of the page at you.
Echo, absolutely could not stand him at the beginning in fact I could have happily punched his lights out but the more I read of the story the more he grew on me and at the end I genuinely did like him.
There are plenty of other characters in this book, some good, some not so good but they are all well written that you picture them in your head
Crystal
Title: Echo
Author: Gemma Weir
**RECEIVED FREE COPY FOR HONEST REVIEW**
Another author once wrote about Romance that either the story drives the sex or the sex drives the story. In this case the sex truly drove the story. That isn't a bad thing at all but this book dragged on an on. There is only so many times a guy can go caveman and knock a woman over the head and drag her back to his cave shouting how she is his before a reader gets bored. If the book is supposed to be an erotic story so be it b
Nikki
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
For this being Gemma Weir's debut book and this being my first read by her I was not disappointed one bit! I started this book and didn't want to put it down.
I do love a good MC story... that grumpy womanising alpha male that just melts into a puddle when he sees the woman just makes my heart go that little but crazy!
So we have Echo who is part of The Sinners MC club and is living life to the full ... or so he thinks until Olivia rocks up in Archers Creek one day and his life is flipped aside
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4 Crowns

Book 1 in the Archer’s Creek series by debut author Gemma Weir.

Olivia is on a holiday of a lifetime, travelling the U.S and finding herself. She is a long way from Manchester, so when she finds herself stranded in a Texan backwater, she truly is alone… Until a Harley riding biker takes pity on her and offers her some friendly roadside assistance. He is hot, alpha and bossy, and Olivia doesn’t need to be getting involved. But when your head say one thing and your private regions say anoth
Claire
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-arc
Deliciously over the top hot, swoony, alpha fun. I thoroughly enjoyed this and thought it was a fantastic debut novel.

This book follows Olivia and the eponymous Echo. Olivia is a Brit travelling through the U.S. when she find herself stuck in the town of Archer’s Creek. Here she meets Echo. Tough, alpha biker. Their attraction is instant and powerful.

Their are plenty of hot times in this story but I was never bored or found anything repetitive. Sometimes things can feel a bit samey and I start
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok I feel like I do this with every book I read but I’m going to say it anyways (it’s the book whore in me - she can’t help herself)....

Echo is MINE!!!

There I have said it and gotten it out of the way but seriously Echo is everything and then some. If I could have one of my Book Boyfriends come to life Echo would definitely be in my top 5 maybe even a tie for 1st or 2nd place. Echo is 100% DOMINANCE and PROTECTIVE and ALPHA MALE! I swear I had to stop reading some of the “naughty” scenes and tak
CharlotteKReads
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Susan
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable Read.

Well.... if you like a Dirty talking Dominant Bossy Biker. Then you'll love Echo. He's all those things and more.

Olivia is backpacking across America and finds herself stranded in Archers Creek. Alone and extremely pi$$ed off she meets a handsome Biker who offers to help her out.

Echo is attracted to Olivia instantly, he sees her and thinks it's just lust as usual.
Women come and go for Echo he's never been one to tie himself down, in and out that's how he likes it.

That is unti
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Wraith (Iron Kings MC, #1)
  • Wire: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel
  • Blood & Bones: Deacon (Blood Fury MC, #4)
  • Nox (Untamed Sons MC, #2)
  • Daimon (Untamed Sons MC, #3)
  • Finn (Guardians of Mayhem MC #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • Rescuing Jules (Lawless MC, #1)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Jinx (Mischief Makers MC: Mother Chapter, #1)
  • Archer: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel
  • Devils & Dust
  • Hawk: Blazing Saints MC
  • Heart Of Darkness (Transfusion Saga, #10)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Soulless (Black Thorns MC, #2)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males. She's a reader first and foremost and she loves her romance to come with a happy ending and lots of ...more

Archer's Creek (5 books)
  • Daisy (Archer's Creek Book 2)
  • Blade (Archer's Creek #3)
  • Park (Archer's Creek Book 4)
  • Smoke (Archer's Creek #5)

News & Interviews