Start by marking “Taking Chances (Forging Forever, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Taking Chances (Forging Forever, #2.5)

Taking Chances

(Forging Forever #2.5)

Liz Anne is determined to make it in country music—and get away from the judgmental whispers of her hometown. But when she finally gets a shot to play for a successful singer, he’s unimpressed, leaving Liz Anne right back where she started: with an old guitar, a handful of songs, and a mountain of responsibilities.

Carefree guitarist Bobby, however, likes what he see
ebook
Published May 7th 2018 by Anika Press

To ask other readers questions about Taking Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking Chances

Start your review of Taking Chances (Forging Forever, #2.5)
Deb
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A beautiful story with a storyline that will make you think, make you care and hopefully, make more people less judgemental. The are always two sides to every story and this one reminds you that what you see isn't always what you get. A young woman who makes a bad decision and then has to deal with a loving reminder of that time. She also has to deal with judgemental people who may have made mistakes themselves but aren't caught out as blatantly as the main character is. I loved the interaction ...more
Marie Bourgery
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Liz Anne wants to be a successful singer/songwriter so she can take her son and mom away from her judgmental home town where they can’t get past her being an unwed mother. Guitarist Bobby sees potential in Liz Anne when she comes to audition to play cover for his band, but she needs a lot of work and practice, which is something she has little time for being a full-time waitress and single mother. He decides to tutor her and starts to develop feels for her. Will she let down the walls she’s put ...more
Viper Spaulding
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! It's the third in the author's series, and it was just wonderful to dive back into this world. We met Bobby as part of Kane's band in the earlier books, so reading this book was like watching an old friend start a new romance. Liz Anne's character was a perfect match for him, grounding him and showing him more to life than just life in the fast lane. I could readily identify with her, and their love story was beautifully told each step of the way. I voluntarily revi ...more
Cynthia Settimo
Dec 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I read and reviewed this book voluntarily.
This book was just OK for me.
Liz want to break into music, but she has other responsibilities that make the time she has for in minimal. When she gets her chance and is told she isn't good enough Bobby steps in. He sees and hears something. He wants to get her where she wants to be. He says it's just guitar lessons. But there is more between them as time goes on. Will he run when he learns of the other responsibilities in her life?
Tanya
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she wants to be a singer and play in front of many but when she gets a chance he is unimpressed. she gets a chance to try with someone else. she says she will only wants lessons. will she be a star? will she make it big? see if it be all she wants

Margit
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoyes sweet romance
Take a chance and maybe it won't work out...but maybe, it'll be extraordinary.

This sweet romance between two musicians kept me up reading past my bedtime. I love how Glazki writes about real people with real problems and relationship obstacles. Her characters are always relatable. I would definitely read a sequel!
Rose helg
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok Book

This was the first time I read her book. This book was ok. The ending was OK, but I want more of the story and the ending. Like what happened in a few years? Did they go ally made it? Any more kids?
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a wonderful love story. I enjoyed it very much. The storyline was spot on and was well executed. I recommend it.

Rita B
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A chance for a new life

That is all she wanted for Parker and herself. Music is what she thought would get her there. An unwed mother who was ostracized in her home town will show them all.
Athena Stephenson
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it
A quick sweet story!
Thi
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a nice sweet clean book. There were some moments that dragged here and there but all in all a good read.
Mary Mccormack
Honest review

Sweet story with really good characters and great flow to the story. Just wish there was a little more to the story of where it ends up.
Pat
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This wonderful book had a great storyline and very detailed characters which made this book really hard to put down until I read the very last page!
Dec 18, 2018
Jul 02, 2018
Diana Southammavong
Mar 21, 2018
Aria
May 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
S.L. Sterling
Jeanna Massman
May 08, 2018
Edna
May 08, 2018
Aria Glazki's first kiss technically came from a bear cub. Though no fairytale transformation followed, she still believes magic can happen when the right people come together—if they don’t get in their own way, that is. So now Aria writes heartfelt romances about relatable people overcoming real-world obstacles to build love that lasts.

Forging Forever (2 books)
  • Mending Heartstrings (Forging Forever, #1)
  • Tasting Temptation (Forging Forever, #2)