Start by marking “The Wilde Touch (The Touch Series #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wilde Touch (The Touch Series #2)

The Wilde Touch (The Touch Series #2)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Looks can be deceiving…

Emmy-winning journalist Alexandra Reed returns to the DC area with two goals in mind—care for her ailing mom and steer clear of devastatingly handsome Crockett Wilde. But the man who stole her heart, then broke it, is impossible to avoid. As her life spins out of control, she finds pleasure in her secret escape—a sex-play club. And that’s where thi
Published October 12th 2017 by SilverStone Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Wilde Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wilde Touch

Kathleen R.
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 unexpected stars

The second book in the Touch series by Stoni Alexander, this was easily my favourite one so far (even knowing it's her second and more will be coming in the future!) since it brought back characters from the previous book so that we can find out what happens to them while really getting to know who Alexandra Reed is and her brother's best friend Crockett Wilde.

4 breath taking dreams

i connected with Alexandra on many levels - she's a woman who wants to make her own pat
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Why did all the roads always lead to this one man?”

The Wilde Touch is sexy, thrilling and intriguing. Told from dual points of view, The Wilde Touch follows the story of Alexandra and Crockett. Once upon a time, Alexandra and Crockett shared an amazing connection, some may have even called it love. But, falling in love only ended up with Alexandra getting her heart broken. Afraid to give her heart to anyone or share an intimate connection, Alexandra resorts to adult clubs to spend her time with
NDP Book Review
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First of all, do you SEE that cover? Am I drooling? Yes. I want to call up the plumber and let’s pray he looks like THAT! 😏

After spending what seemed like hours staring at the cover—wanting to climb up the ladder of his abs—I finally started reading this book.

Err. Mer. Gurd. Friends, I could not put The Wilde Touch down. Forget the plumber, these characters are insatiable. I didn’t know what to expect, but I certainly wasn’t expecting to have my heart shredded with a cheese grater…and enjoy it.

Scandal (Scandalicious Book Reviews)
Beca gave this one 5 whole stars over on Scandalicious Book Reviews, go check out her thoughts on this keeper of a book/series!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. I liked the story but didn't love it. It's hard to put into words really. From the beginning, I was totally into the story but as I read on I found myself skimming through here and there. Some of the chapters did drag a little and maybe had more detail than necessary.

Although I did struggle a little I can't deny the fact that the storyline had me on my toes. I've always enjoyed reading second chance stories, and The Wilde Touch did give me all t
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my 1st read, written by Stoni. I love it when I find a new author, such a great read. can't wait to read more from her very very soon. this is a very hot, sexy, and intriguing mystery. One that will pull ya in and make you curious where Stoni will take ya! I love the name Crockett, love a good name! Lots of chemistry for sure. Being that I am new 2 Stoni, I am curious if I need to read book #1 to get the whole story I at a loss or? When I find the extra time I will be checking out ...more
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
My Review: First off, I have to talk about how amazing this author is at keeping all the subplots, twists, and turns not only straight, but easy to remember and comprehend. Despite so much going on in this book, I never once felt lost or unsure about what was going on. The story is so incredibly complex, but I could always keep everything appropriately separated - or could see where several storylines were starting to merge.

This was a one-sitting read. Not only does this include one of my all-ti
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this down! I was literally up until 2am every morning until I finished this...I only read before bed. It's sexy, super hot, intriguing, mysterious. I also love that it's set in the city where I live.
The writing is so strong. The characters are well developed and complex. The plot is twisty and turny with a couple different challenges going on for the characters.
Crockett Wilde and Alexandra Mitus have known each other since they were teens. Crockett is best friends with her brother
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova

5 WILDE stars!!!!

I have been anticipating this book! I loved The Mitus Touch and knew the Wilde Touch would be just as good if not better! I was not wrong!! Crocket gave Colton a run for his money...I was in lust with the man and all his naughty ways. Crockets past with Alex made his work cut out for him to get in her good graces. During the day, Alex works so hard to move up in her career.. But at night she is so good at being bad. I loved the good, the dirty, and the yummy part of the book. I
Judy Miracle
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stoni Alexander has done it again with another fabulous book that kept me turning page after page. I loved these characters as well as all the secondary characters, some old and some new. The chemistry between these two characters is off the charts HOT.

Stoni gives you a story that will have you so engrossed that time will fly by and you won't even know it. Full of twists that you won't see coming and questions that you will NEED answers to. It's been a few days since I finished this read and I'
Emily Dickson
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just as the first book, Mitus Touch, was a winner this one just proves that Stoni Alexander knows how to write an engaging book that keeps the pages turning. The characters were so well developed and the chemistry was HOT!! Crockett and Alexandra made a great couple who enjoyed a little bit of kink. The twist that this story had just made it that much more enjoyable as there was plenty with secondary characters that were just as likeable as Crockett and Alexandra. Previous book characters made a ...more
Brittany Alexander
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I’d been meaning to read this book for a while now, but having been bogged down in reviews, and I’ll admit, skeptical that it would be as good as it was, I’d been pushing it back for months.

So I finally put my big girl panties on and opened the book that Stoni Alexander asked me to read in exchange for an honest review.

Sooo, honestly... this book was pretty damn great. I absolutely loved the chemistry between Crockett (which I’ll admit, is a really weird name) and Alexandra. The sex scenes...
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So after reading The Mitus Touch, I was excited to be able to dive right into The Wilde Touch! We saw a glimpse of Alexandra in the first book and I was excited to get to know her. Second chance love story? Yes, please! Alexandra had a hard, but good childhood thanks to her brother and her mom. They kept things hidden from her and we learn about those things throughout this book. She isn't one to have relationships. So when she finds herself back in DC, she finds a sister club to the one she bel ...more
Terry Moskowitz
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Alexandra gives up a lot to go with her Mom, however she never expects her life to turn the way it ends up. As she is trying to avoid the man she gave her heart to years ago (Crockett) she seems to run into him at every turn.
This ends up being the best thing for her not only does he save her from a horrible situation but he aides her in breaking the best story of her life. He also get s the satisfaction of answers for his family and the girl of his dreams.

** I received a coy of this book in exch
Kali McQuillen
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read, 2017-arc
Crockett let Alexandra go once, he's not going to do it again. He just needs to be able to get her to listen to him and to his body.

Will she be so caught up in what is going on in her life to make room for him? Is she going to be willing to hear what he needs to tell her or is she going to push him out of her life?

When problems arise at work for both of them will they be able to be what the other needs? Is the past going to steal their future?

Heartwarming second chance that will make your hear
Melanie Smith
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the first book and love the 2nd book even more!!! Such a unique storyline and still couldn't believe this was written by such a new author. I wanted to take vacation while reading this book just so I wouldn't have to take 8+ hours away to go to work. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire book waiting for the next turn to be revealed. Love me some Crockett!!!! Hot, sexy, and very intriguing.
Tanya Vought
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my 1st read by Stoni.

The Wilde Touch is a HOT, sexy and a very intriguing mystery!!!!
You will fall head over heels in love with the characters, setting, their chemistry and so much more!!!!!!!!

4.5 stars from me!!!
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommended to Sunny by: Rebeca
It was a little too much packed into one story. It diluted what was essentially a good story.
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
This was a great read. Obviously I’m giving it 4.5 of 5 propellers. This is her second book in the Touch Series. You can read it as a standalone (I haven’t read The Mitus Touch, but I’m definitely putting it on my TBR pile) which I did. It is a medium paced read. There are some slow and fast parts to it. Until about a third of the way through, you don’t have any idea of the plot lines except the romance line. But once you start seeing the plot lines come together it makes it move quicker.

KnottyGirl Reviews
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m usually very choosy nowadays with new authors. Having a busy blog means less time to choose someone new, but I have to say, Stoni Alexander is one of the best new-to-me authors I’ve had the privilege of reviewing in quite some time!

The Wilde Touch is a great second chance romance with some incredibly hot sex, (loved the role play scenes, especially the interrogation room. Does anyone have a fan?) Lots of intrigue going down, and some pretty serious plot twists at the end. It’s like a rollerc
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Holy steamy hotness! This book is on fire!

A steamy, slightly dark second chance romance. Alexandra and Crockett seem to keep finding their way back to each other. Now, reunited after several years, in a place they both keep secret, their previous attraction flames anew. This is more than just a romance. There is danger, secrets and intrigue around every corner. I enjoyed all of it, but the palpable pulls between Alexandra and Crockett sealed the deal for me!

Stoni Alexander continues to a
Keeana ~bookalicious babes blog
Hot, smoldering, intriguing, wicked I really enjoyed this book the characters and thier development were very well written, I just connected with the characters, the gem will captivate you!!!

The characters chemistry was intense the story just flowed get those one click fingers ready!!
deborah r stone
Tiffany Moon
Nov 13, 2017
Judy Dove
Nov 17, 2017
Join Stoni's Inner Circle for news, sneak peeks, giveaways, and more! As a thank you, she'll gift you Metro Man, a steamy short story. Go to:

Stoni Alexander writes erotic romance about tortured alpha males and independent, strong-willed females. Her passion is creating love stories where the hero and heroine help each other through a crisis so that, in the end, they're equal par
More about Stoni Alexander...

The Touch Series (2 books)
  • The Mitus Touch (The Touch Series #1)