Start by marking “Lean in to Relationships” as Want to Read:
Lean in to Relationships

Lean in to Relationships

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Madeeha works in Jordan to rehabilitate Syrian refugees. Zehen, a social entrepreneur from India, is intrigued and charmed by her, and falls deeply in love. But the world political climate, with its accompanying cultural chronicles about terror and pain, infects his mind. He begins to suspect that she is a possible mujahid. Will he be able to uncover the truth?

Zehen begin
Published July 25th 2017 by Amazon KDP

To ask other readers questions about Lean in to Relationships, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lean in to Relationships

Inderpreet Uppal
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it
#LeanInToRelationships is not only a diary of what he saw but also what he experienced. Cities have a unique charm and each traveller perceives it differently. For the author, this book has been a revelation of his own mind, thoughts and how his relations changed and grew. A travelogue, an introspective journey that is insightful as it is varied. The author has covered so many beautiful places and layers of feelings and emotions that one needs to stop and analyse the thoughts at times.

The visual
Dagny
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it

I was highly skeptical when I began to read this book. The title was not exactly encouraging. Moreover, relationships? Er… um… I thought to myself. Pompously, as I found later.

My first clue that I had stumbled onto something potentially delightful was when I read this:

I am the spirit of love stories. I dwell in them, passing through narratives, to witness the landscape of lovers, and then to lay the fabric they weave before you.

~ Rishabh Jhol

The spirit of love stories as the narrator? Oh, how in
Sadhuvi
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I love to travel and I believe that travelling rejuvenates us..It provides us with an opportunity to visit new places and teaches us both small and big lessons to take back home..

Zehen, a social entrepreneur from India, loves to travel and is on a month long coast to coast travel across the US..He is a friendly person and he likes to have conversations with people he meet during travel..He has some past relationship failures and is confused a lot..He questions himself on what went wrong while he
Sunita Saldhana
Dec 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay. So what happens when you pick up a book thinking it is a romance and find out it is an autobiographical travelogue instead. You keep reading trying in vain to search for the story which is finally just one chapter tucked somewhere inside another story in the book, If it could be called a story at all. It is more an episode in the life of the writer.

Every chapter introduces new characters, and you get a wonderful tour of the USA along with countries like Jordan and Peru.

The book reads more
Aparna
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Relationships are very complex. Neither easy to start nor easy to maintain but easy to break. It takes two people to start a relationship but it takes a lot of struggle and effort from both sides to nurture and maintain a healthy relationship.

Lean Into Relationship is basically Zehen’s experience with his various relationships. Travel liberates one’s self. It helps one to rediscover one’s true self and that’s what Zehen did after his heartbreak with Madeeha.

This book also gives us a world tour
Bhavya
Nov 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Relationships are strange; no two of them are alike.
Zehen, the protagonist and his relationships form the crux of the plot. It is Zehen’s intensive journey that he undertakes to get over the heartbreak over his breakup with Madeeha.
Unlike its name, this book is not about rosy romances, but more of introspection into the protagonist’s soul and how he picks up the strings of his life after a failed relationship. Somewhere the book feels very Eat Pray Love-ish, but somehow they differed on the ch
Reshma Ranjan
Dec 13, 2017 rated it liked it
A nice journey to embark on!
This book is a journey through some great cities and also into oneself. There is a glimpse of the famous American Dream which makes people flock to this country.
The details, sometimes minor and at other times major, makes the book interesting. The author has opted for a different narration technique. It is a travelogue served with spices made of human emotions and garnished with philosophical and spiritual thoughts.
I would have preferred a little more editing to make
Kavita
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a very different kind of read for me. It was such a beautiful combination of fiction and non fiction. Zehen's story narrated in third person takes us through his college and travels and all his relationships.
The words and sentences written in between the narratives talk to you about life, relationships, love just form a path into your heart.
This book has to be read patiently, slowly taking in the teachings it presents to us.
A definite recommendation to all those who love to read a go
Bhavana Nissima
Oct 17, 2017
Ljiljana Boskovic
is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2018

Rishabh runs a policy consulting company to manoeuvre social ascendance of marginalized communities by equalizing access to political capital.

Purveyor of wanting what you have and empathy, he has written a part-memoir, part-fiction novel series that recounts his transformational journey of turning a heartbreak into an opportunity to learn about himself and the world. He has solo travelled to all s