Start by marking “Love & Lust” as Want to Read:

Love & Lust

“It’s time to start a new life after leaving my old one behind.”

When Grant Myers walks into a dimly-lit bar packed with strangers, he doesn’t expect to find a handsome musician crooning about love and lust. His previous relationships have been with women, but Noah’s appeal is undeniable, and Grant can’t resist—even though Noah’s a man. After spending eight years in prison
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 286 pages
Published September 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Love & Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love & Lust

Line
The writing is not really grabbing me, and when the MC -Grant-, an ex-con, walks into the bar and orders a WHISKEY:

“Keep ‘em coming,” I added, realizing that I was probably going to get myself into a world of trouble if I didn’t keep my wits about me.

I was out.
Yes the story has ONLY just begun, but this is ridiculous on a whole new level.
Maybe if you want to keep your wits about you, you shouldn't order hard liquor AND ask the bartender to keep em' coming... You know, just sayin':-/
Also a part
Silvia
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

This the second book I've read by this author and I loved this one even more then the first. The author has an easy going yet intelligent way of writing with great character development of the two MCs, Grant and Noah. This storyline was one I haven't ran across yet, very unique and I highly recommend it!
Jenn
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jason Collins delivers a great story packed with emotion and hope! I really enjoyed this story and these characters, Grant and Noah are both great guys who deserve happiness. Their journey isn't exactly what I was expecting but Jason Collins did a great job creating a unique road to HEA for these two.

Grant is trying to get his life together after serving eight years for a crime he didn't commit but his family framed him for, Noah is a struggling musician who left law school to follow his dream
Josh Dale
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, romance
This is another entertaining story from this author, What I really liked with this novel is the chemistry between the two-main character. They feel right together and feed off each other’s strengths.
Grant has just served 8 years in prison for a crime he did not knowingly commit, but his family who tricked him into being a getaway driver, swiftly lay the crime on Grant. All he wants to do now is get on with the rest of his life and put the prison sentence and his family behind him. Things are lo
Laurie
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
The chemistry between Noah and Grant is electric. Jason does an amazing job of bring them to life. And to weaving their journey into a relationship. All the elements to building a relationship are there. Learning to trust, telling the truth and just talking with each other. Jason did a wonderful job of letting the relationship build at what felt like a natural pace.

Some of the story is intense in places, with Grant’s back history. And a return of his family that caused his past problems wanting
Rachel
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Secrets are never good

A man tricked into helping his brothers commit a crime eight years prior, Grant is trying to turn his life around working in a dive kitchen.
Noah is an aspiring singer and songwriter who is trying to make a name for himself, on his own. By using Youtube, he becomes a household name almost over night.

Grant is scared to share his past, even though he was set up, scared of what it could do to Noah's future. And as much as he hoped it wouldn't, the past came knocking.

Will holdi
Lucrecia
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it

It felt flat.
Love and lust and I felt neither. Not really.
This guy with a past and a uncertain future and this other guy with a passionate dream who needs to catch a break. They meet. And then things happen, the past happens, life happens. And then it's bad before it's HEA.
I couldn't feel a thing of the words I was reading.
It's a good, solid idea for a story. Just not this time...
Kirbie
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love

This book was good I loved it Noah and Grant are such a cute couple Grant didn't deserve what he got from his family and to know both him and Noah lost there mothers to cancer I feel there pain I lost my own mother to cancer so I understand For Grant to stayed positive and now he has a life with Noah he always dream of
Mindy
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Once I started it I didn't want to put it down. I loved both the main characters. They are both stronger then they think and I loved watching them get what they wanted. It has the perfect mix of love and drama. I got invested in there story and rooted for them throughout the book.
I love the cover of this book. Super sexy.
Claudia
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt, romance
Are you looking for a different love story, with well-thought characters, and great writing? Then, this book is what you are looking for.

Grant y Noah will steal your heart from the beginning, and you won't want to stop reading. A very recommended read.

Sallyann
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! Jason's best work to date. This is the first book Jason has written from a dual pov and I have got to say he absolutely nailed it. I absolutely loved Grant and Noah's story, it had me gripped from the start. My heart broke for Grant, how can someone's own family be so awful, I'm so glad that they got there happily ever after.
Nic
Sep 20, 2017 rated it liked it
No lust

Okay so i did not like this story as I thought I would. It started out ok but then felt rushed in the end so it could be wrapped in a bow. Grant had numerous opportunities to tell Noah about his past - he did not. Then his past catches up with him and the story just got disjointed.
Jackie Berkel
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it.

Well placed great plot and it all holds together well.
But, but I must explain the missing star.
This story would have been perfect for me if I didn't get the impression that 2/3 of the way through the author went to formula and reigned in his imagination.
Pity.
Pat
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason Collins knows how to write a story that just pulls, no, yanks the reader right into the well written storyline and characters that are so well defined that they just touch the reader's heart and stays there until the very end!

Katrina
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Noah and Grant! There's heat, passion, suspense, anger, laughter and of course love and lust! This book just topped my list of favorites by Jason Collins.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of the book.
Gini
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another win!!

This story is another win for author Jason Collins. Bad boy gets the rising star is one of my favorite story lines. The story drew me in and kept me enthralled through the end.
Vonda Wattenberget
Sep 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Terrible Book

This was one of the worst books I have read the big secret wasn't revealed until the last 10% of the book. Major snooze the sex was boring. The whole book was a big waste of money and time.
Suzie Q
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book.

The subject of the story line I enjoyed very much. I enjoyed the the collision of the two lives. I feel that some of the chapters moved slower than other.
Angel
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, purchased
5 stars

I loved this story. Noah and Grant had an immediate attraction and amazing chemistry. Loved the characters and the storyline. This author was to me, but I will be reading more.
Ampr
Maryke Bettinger
rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2017
Dakota10241
rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2017