Start by marking “Eagle and Hare (Koholt Chronicles, Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Eagle and Hare (Koholt Chronicles, Book 4)

Eagle and Hare (Koholt Chronicles, Book 4)

"Midnight darkness shrouded the landscape. Crouched in a dense thicket atop a low knoll, Koholt could survey its little forests and glades unseen. Nothing seemed to stir. Yet Koholt knew that out there in the night, beyond the fog, hunters were approaching."

The 11 000 word novella EAGLE AND HARE is the fourth book of the Koholt Chronicles, which tell the tale of how the ba
Published September 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Eagle and Hare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eagle and Hare

Start your review of Eagle and Hare (Koholt Chronicles, Book 4)
Charles  van Buren

Review of the Kindle edition
Publication date: September 9, 2017
Language: English
ASIN: B075J3GHJG

Watch out when using the Amazon before you go function at the end of Kindle books to write a review. I just lost my entire review by merely touching the screen after I marked the number of stars. A hasty rewrite of the review follows:

This fourth ins
Gilbert Stack
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Koholt is being hunted while he tries to find the teacher of Grammarian Vriddhir Adaic. The plot of this story is the first one that didn’t hold any surprises for me, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t exciting or that I didn’t enjoy the journey. Koholt is getting deeper and deeper into problems he doesn’t want to be involved in and the next story promises to be a great one. My only concern is that’s it’s been a year and a half since Eagle and Hare was published. I hope Erebus hurries up and finish ...more
Ashley
marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2019
Jon Erebus is the author of Tales from the World of All, a new cycle of dark fantasy stories set in a mysterious realm where magic resides in language itself.

News & Interviews

When it comes to whiling away the dog days of summer, nothing is better than a good book. Or two. Or three. Let’s say ten! We’re getting...