Start by marking “Wild Hearts (Lines in the Sand #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild Hearts (Lines in the Sand #2)

Wild Hearts

(Lines in the Sand #2)

This sexy cowboy is out of his element. He doesn’t want commitment, but Jodie Ellison is a force of nature who can’t be ignored.

Jodie Ellison loves wild parties, chaotic fun, and spontaneity in her hometown of Ocean City, Maryland. With her writing career and waitressing job not quite paying the bills, Jodie desperately needs a new roommate and finds herself in a
Published March 10th 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wild Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Hearts

Start your review of Wild Hearts (Lines in the Sand #2)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

No, I don’t want to come into your honky-tonk bachelor pad and eat weird casseroles from the other neighbors who are apparently deaf because if I brought you a casserole right now, it’d probably be poisoned. Just saying.

She pinkie swore it was, so clearly that must mean it’s true. Oh, to be twenty-two again.

Oh my God, if he did that to you with a kiss, imagine what’s going to happen when you knock boots… What? I’ve always wanted to use that expression, and now it fits.

I don’t
ItaPixie
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Wild Hearts is the latest book written by Lindsay Detwiler and once again I wasn't disappointed by her nice,funny and sweet words so easy to read.

Jodie,our heroine, is an horror writer,Levi,our Hero, is a cowboy.They are now neighbours in Ocean City,they are attracted from each other at the first sight but their relationship grows slowly because their wild hearts are harder to tame than a bronco and their disillusioned idea of love is difficult to change.

I adored to see again the supporting

Romi || Romi Reads
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copies, ebooks
After loving one of Detwiler’s other books, All of You, I was so happy when she contacted me to read and review Wild Hearts. This is the second book in the series called “Lines in the Sand”, but it can be read as a standalone. However, there are lots of hints to the first book Inked Hearts, so it made me really curious about that one!

What I love about both the books by Lindsay Detwiler that I have read so far is the realness of the love. Or maybe I should call it the recognisability of the love,
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
When I first saw the cover for Wild Hearts I thought of Dustin Lynch for some reason right away and so I had to chuckle in the beginning when a Lynch was given a shot out. See I was on par a little bit. Haha This is book two in the Lines in the Sand series; however, each can be read as a standalone as they are about a different set of characters. For those of us who read Avery and Jesse’s story you get to see them and those two men we love dearly with their antics. I will keep their names quite ...more
Lisa
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you've read 'Inked Hearts' then you will remember Jodi as the larger than life best of Avery who always puts herself out there, enjoying life and partying. When Avery moves out, Jodi needs to find herself a new roommate, which doesn't go so well, having to contend with someone who enjoys life even more than she does. In addition she has a new neighbour in the form of sexy cowboy, Levi.

Their first encounter sees them clashing as do a number of their other meetings but the chemistry between
Lori
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Hearts

From the first moment Jodie met Levi all because of the squawk of Johnny Cash the chemistry was there. In the beginning the tension from hatred turned into a love story over time. Many hilarious scenes take place. A cowboy on the beach is definitely something to see. I love that Henry appears in each and every book this author writes. Great writing that makes you long for more. Looking for another book to finish this love story.
Ronice
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wild Hearts puts us back in Ocean City with our friends from Inked Hearts (Lines in the Sand #1) and I was looking very forward to seeing what the cast of characters was going to do this time. It was great getting to know Jodie better in this book while she figured out if her broken, wild heart was ready for Levi-the Texan that seemed a bit out of his element in Ocean City.

[I received an arc in exchange for an honest review]
Katarina Silva
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wild Hearts is the second book in the Lines in the Sand series. It can however be read as a standalone. It features a relatable story that is both exciting, cute and funny about two people – Jodie and Levi – falling in love.

We fit. We just fit together. And that fit could mean a whole hell of a lot of fun.

description

It’s a book that everyone is going to relate to at some point. Two individuals thinking that relationships are overrated make a deal to be together without any strings attached. Then they
Debby (Alwaysbooking)
I’m not going to lie I devoured Wild Hearts like someone on a diet saying they just want one potato chip and then suddenly the whole bag is gone. One sitting I read this book in one sitting. So if you plan on having any plans at all don’t start this book… because you will have to cancel them!!

We are back at the beach and I have never been more exited!! I fell in love with Jodie’s character in book #1 of the Lines in the Sand series. She came into that book with such sass and spunk but you knew
Heather Jasinski
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Hearts is book 2 in the Lines in the Sand series. This is Jodie's story! As you remember in book 1, Jodie is horror writer and a waitress at Midsummer Nights. She lives in a apartment in Ocean City, Maryland. Her best friend Avery moved out with her boyfriend and now Jodie has to find a new roommate. We get more info about her and others that were in book 1.
One day, she meets her new neighbor, Levi Creed , he's a cowboy from Texas moved to Ocean City because want's to spend more time with
Dana Busenbark
In this second book, we meet Levi and Gemma Rayne. How do each of these two people come into the scene in Jodie's life? It truly is funny in some ways and shocking in others. It is fun to see all the interesting things that happen when we learn more about Levi, his past, and Gemma's nasty attitude towards people and some animals. She's too wild!! Even more than our Jodie is. I cannot believe some of the things that happened in this book and cannot wait to read Texan Hearts.

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Lindsay Detwiler is one of my favorite new authors. This story was sexy and sweet, the perfect romance.
Jules Cake Pops
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild hearts

Enjoyed this book, the follow on to inked
, Josie falls for her neighbour, a funky Texan cowboy. The story of how there hearts ignite.
Marion
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lindsay never disappoints! Looking forward to her next book! ...more
Elizabeth Cole
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Original review can be found at: http://www.nerdprobs.com/books/book-r...

**A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

I will always say YES when asked to read Lindsay Detwiler’s books. They are clean, wonderfully written romances that have more substance than other books in the same category. I have enjoyed her books so much that I have bought several for my Mom and Grandmother as gifts. When I was asked to read the second book of the “Line in the Sand”
Bex 'n' Books
Apr 08, 2018
Sonja Swift
May 03, 2018

• Challenge the Moment
  • Dangerous Kiss (Dangerous Noise #1)
  • Personal Delivery (Billionaire Secrets #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)
  • Forever in Love (Montana Brides, #2)
  • Breaking the Rules (Inked Hearts, #5)
  • A Rancher's Heart (The Stones of Heart Falls, #1)
  • Outcasts MC: The Complete Series
  • London Inked Boys: The Complete Series
  • Taking My Mafia Princess: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (MAFIA Series Book 1)
  • Brutes (Beckett Brothers #1-4)
  • Diesel (Aces MC, #1)
  • In Bed with the Mafia Boxset: Kissed by the Don, Touched by the Don, Desired by the Don

Join Lindsay's VIP Fan Club here and get an exclusive excerpt of Remember When for Free: http://bit.ly/rememberwhenexcerpt

An English teacher, an author, and a fan of anything pink and/or glittery, Lindsay's the English teacher cliché; she love cats, reading, Shakespeare, and Poe.

She currently lives in her hometown with her husband, Chad (her junior high sweetheart); their cats, Arya, Amelia,

Lines in the Sand (4 books)
  • Hidden Hearts (Lines in the Sand #0.5)
  • Inked Hearts
  • Texan Hearts (Lines in the Sand #3)