Start by marking “Starlit (Reigntime Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Starlit (Reigntime Series, #2)

Starlit (Reigntime Series, #2)

Whispers of war… Rising dissention… An assemblage commanded by the Mind Breaker. Myall’s hunt for the lost child wasn’t the only thing that brought him to Daintree—he leads a stand against the Mind Breaker’s war regime. With Myall away on missions, Lexie is torn between the human world and the Reigntime.

Jamie suspects Lexie’s hiding something, but he’s concealing problems
Paperback
Published by Australian eBook Publisher

To ask other readers questions about Starlit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starlit

Start your review of Starlit (Reigntime Series, #2)
S.K. Levy
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I mean, what else was I going to rate it? Haha =P
Beth Skye Denny
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, na, own

War and dissension are coming to the human world and those of the Reigntime.
Myall and Lexie’s enduring love is stronger than ever despite an ultimatum and past horrors haunting them both.

When Myall goes dark thank god for Jamie, Lexie’s best friend. Jamie has his own demons chasing him, but nothing keeps him from sensing the secret Lexie holds. And like any best friend he digs until he’s in the thick of it!
Reignish creatures, cranky “gods” and their rules start to smother, not to mention Uni
Sarah (The Book Marauder)
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

Sequels often tend to slightly disappoint me. They never quite live up to my expectations and everything about them almost falls flat compared to the first books (that are beyond amazing). There are a few exceptions, of course (Harry Potter, for example).

This book though. OH MY GOD. This book gave me a hangover. I don't think I've still recovered from it's awesomeness. It was one of the very few sequels I've read
Tara (Spinatale Reviews)
After reading Reigntime, I wanted to find out more about Myall's world and the other Reigntime creatures. Luckily, Starlit more than delivers on that front. A variety of different types of beings are introduced as the stage is set for a classic good vs. evil battle. I loved the new Reigntime creatures, they were such a fun group of characters. Plus it was enjoyable to see more magic and learn more about the Reignish world. Myall and Lexie are apart for most of the book but I enjoyed getting the ...more
Sammi
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sent
I really loved this so much. Read the series. Read. It.

The second book to the Reigntime series. In this book, we continue to follow Lexie’s story as she dives deeper into the world of Reigntime and its mystery and wonder.

The storyline was unpredictable and had me enraptured and kept wanting more, to know what happens. Each scene and event is written with just the right amount of detail, description and dialogue that we as readers could clearly imagine what was happening but not be dragging on.
Lauren James  (storied.adventures)
*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review!*

Full review on my blog, storiedadventures.blog

Get ready for word vomit.
This book was freaking amazing and the best adaption of PTSD that I've ever read. Levy writes like she has a PHD in psychology. She is very thorough in making sure her characters are dealing with what happens to them in the correct and healthy way.
I loved the relationships in this book! I loved that Lexie and Jamie loved each other without being IN love. Not every
Fae Crate
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AGAIN I read this book in 2 days. I received an eARC of this lovely book and had to finish the other books I was reading before diving into this one because I knew I wouldn't be able to stop once I finished. Levy has done it once again and completely immersed me into both Myall's world along with an Australian culture! I love reading books set in different continents than my own because you get to see more of how other people around the world grew up and AUSTRALIA DOES NOT GET ENOUGH ...more
Sharon
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! What can I even say about this book?! I was given Starlit by the author for an honest review. I had been waiting to get back in this world and with these characters, since I had finished Reigntime, so when I got my hands on this baby I was ECSTATIC!
First off, the writing in this book is amazing, I have hardly ever read a book that shows off anxiety and PTSD so well! It's something I suffer with, so reading it was like diving into my brain and my own thoughts. The coping mechanisms she
Rachael Hansen
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved this book more than the first!! I really love the idea of the reigntime creatures and their world! I need the next book soo bad ! That cliffhanger at the end almost killed me lol I did find the Lex's daily life a little be boring and made me crave the reigntime world but still really enjoyed it! i really cant wait it see what happens with kai. I just have this feeling it going to be something amazing
Asma (bookishrebelle)
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, fantasy
Monique Deane
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before we even start this review, I need to tell you that I really struggled writing it. I’ve written and re-written too many times to count, trying to find the words to give justice to one of the best books (and series) that I have read in my 24 years of existence.

My journey with this wonderful world started when the lovely S.K. Levy sent me a copy of book one in this series, Reigntime (You can read me rave about it in my Review) so I was super excited when Starlit arrived at my door. What I
Tristen Willis
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Reigntime series and I have to admit that I loved it even more than the first book. But don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved Reigntime too.
Levy’s writing style vastly improved in Starlit and the overall plot was so well done. The way that Levy portrayed PTSD was incredibly well done and made to be believable which is always difficult for some writers to portray.
We were introduced to so many new characters in this book as well as the Reignish world and I loved
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn

Ashley
May 19, 2018
Natelle Woodworth
May 19, 2018
I'm an animal, exercise and tea enthusiast--I drink tea like a Gilmore Girl drinks coffee! I graduated from Sydney University with a Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience, was an elite swimmer during high school, and love nothing more than curling up with a good book, a cup of tea, and my cat, Batman.

I'm currently working on Starlit, book two in the Reigntime Series, which will be out