Start by marking “Champagne & Forever (Country Road #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Champagne & Forever (Country Road #3.5)

Champagne & Forever (Country Road #3.5)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
You are cordially invited to the wedding of Bentley Sullivan and Piper Lawrence. Sometimes the princess really does marry her prince.

Twenty years ago, I fell in love with my best friend’s brother. It doesn’t matter that I was only five years old, he was it for me. Ben says a single kiss changed it all and I suppose he’s right.

I’m looking forward to raising my glass of ch
Published October 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Champagne & Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Champagne & Forever

Debbie
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this entire series, and the #BIPER wedding is no different.

I loved that we saw the events leading up to the wedding and the wedding through different "eyes". I loved all the details and could actually see the wedding in my mind.

I really loved the twist and how we were kept guessing for a while as to the "who" and the sneaking way it we were made to think it could be any of them!

And I really enjoy the friendship between this group.

Bonuses - the country songs played at the wedding. T
Brittany Johnson
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There’s always a series you just can’t get enough of and the Country Road by Andrea Johnston is one of them. The fact she wrote this novella was such a happy bonus to the group of characters that I’ve grown to love and connect with. Champagne and Forever is a wonderful add on to Ben and Piper’s happy ever after and seeing into their best friends relationships.
Andrea you did such a amazing job and I can’t thank you enough for your all your words! Bring on Landon and his special interest 😁💜💜💜
Isha Coleman
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Champagne & Forever (Country Road) by Andrea Johnston

Not often do I mentally kick myself.  Andrea Johnston is one of the first authors in a long time that has me doing so.  Champagne & Forever had me wishing I had discovered her sooner. Characters that burrow their way into your heart are an entertaining treat for any avid reader.  She makes it difficult to walk away.
Marisol Scott
Champagne And Forever
When I open an Andrea Johnston story I know I’m going into something magical. Her ability to write relatable characters in everyday situations is nothing short of amazing. Her comedic timing is impeccable. And her ability to bring you HEA’s in a true to life fashion is remarkable.
Champagne & Forever reveals to us the events leading up to and the day of Ben and Pipers wedding as told and experienced by seven points of view. All three of the Country Road Couples get thei
Kathryn Linke
4.5 Stars
Champagne & Forever is a novella that follows all of the characters that have appeared in the A Country Road series, in the lead up to Ben and Piper's wedding.

This story is told from multiple points of view, and is full of emotion and surprises.

I've loved each of the books in this series, but after seeing more of Landon, I am eagerly anticipating his story.

I would highly recommend that you read the three previous titles in the series, Whiskey & Honey, Martinis & Moonlight,
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hooked from the start because hello, it's mother freaking Biper's wedding!!!

And then I was even more hooked, if that's possible, because Andrea drops a HUGE bomb in the first few pages. But I can't tell you about that.

Here's what I can tell you.

I love that it's is broken up into the couples from her Country Road series. If you haven't read them, you don't want to read this book...yet. Get up. Go on and get up. Seriously, get off your butt and grab the others so you can fully enjoy the freaking
ToniAnn Papa
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrea has outdone herself again! Champagne and Forever was just simply amazing. I love how Andrea has each character involved and tells a little about what they are thinking and feeling leading up to the wedding! You get surprise after surprise. You will feel every emotion with the characters! This was a fast read.

I fell in love with all these characters all over again. It amazes me you can feel like you are part of the story as well! Thanks for making me cry, Andrea!!
Amanda Hinkle O'Hara
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so incredibly amazing, funny and heart warming. I am so in love with the entire Country Road family. Andreas characters, jump off the page and grab you by the heart and don't let go.

I want to crawl into every single one of these books and just live in their world, I want to experience, the amazing all consuming love they all have for each other.

Thank you Andrea, for once again making me believe in love.
Pamela Greving
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Champagne & Forever is a novella in the Country Road series. This means it is shorter than one of the regular novels in the series. To get the best experience reading Champagne & Forever, you really should read the rest of the series. Besides the fact that the series is amazing, you can better appreciate each of the characters.

Champagne & Forever isn't really anyone's book. It brings all of the characters in the Country Road series together in celebration of Ben and Piper's wedding.
Mandy
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awww!! This was so much fun catching up with everyone!
Ben and Piper are getting married and it was really fantastic reading everyone's thoughts and feelings about it. They are an amazing group of friends and Andrea certainly knows how to bring out the feelings.
This novella is sweet, fun, sexy and perfect ❤
Megan | A Page to Turn
A short follow up to Andrea Johnston’s first book in the Country Road series, Whiskey & Honey. Champagne & Forever is a novella that follows up on all the couples from the series, but is focused around the upcoming nuptials of Bentley Sullivan and Piper Lawrence. We first met Ben and Piper in Lexington, at the Country Road bar. They kissed and there were sparks… a relationship was created, and this novella just puts the icing on top of the wedding cake, so to speak. With some surprises a ...more
Michelle Guidry
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC review

ARC Review.
Omg!!!!! Andrea has absolutely given me all the feels with this book. C&F was amazing. I was hooked from the first sentence. She kept me on the edge of my seat. All of the characters in the Country Road series thus far make an appearance. I have grown to love every single character, and enjoyed their journeys. This book was perfect. Can not wait for Logan’s story . Tissues may have been need, and great laughs were had.
Shawn
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometime in the book world you come across a series that just makes you feel at home, part of the family. The Country Road series is one. I felt a connection to the characters from book one.

Getting to be a part of #Biper and their special day was like going to a family wedding. It was great catching up with everyone.

Andrea sucked me in from the first chapter. She did an awesome job of keeping me on my toes and giving me a big surprise at the end. Want to know what it is? Well, you just have to
Johnaka
Champagne and Forever by Andrea Johnston
“A cute little catch up, 5 stars”

Champagne and Forever is a quick little catch up of the group we’ve been spending time with for the last three books. It takes place the week before and the day of Piper and Bens wedding. You get a little bit from each couple and Landon. You get a peek at how happy each couple is and what Landon is up to. It may also give you a sneak peek on who Landon is about to put his sights on. Taken on the Champagne and Forever if you
Cassidy
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Champagne and Forever is a perfect, fun short read for Country Road fans. Reading Whiskey and Honey, Tequila and Tailgates, and Martinis and Moonlight are a must before reading Champagne and Forever.

Checking in on our favorite couples is like slipping on your favorite sweater on a cool day. I smiled. I giggle. I sighed. I had a grand ole time. Plus that cover is so freaking gorgeous. This book was a delight to read.
Heather
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I LOVED IT! This was my favorite from Andrea. Ben and Piper's wedding was perfect. I cannot wait to see what's next for the gang.
Teri
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!! It made me feel like I was at a family reunion of sorts. We have input and updates on all of the couples we have come to know so well from the main four guys and the string of friends and relatives attached. We get their blues and their rainbows and since this author has made it all about family from book one, we are part of that family. The special love they have for each other, the respect, friendship doesn't cover it, it's so much more and that is proved when the surprise is let ...more
Book Nerd Kate
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrea did #Biper and the other couples justice by giving us glimpses of where they are all in their relationships. C&F was both sweet and sexy. 5 stars for sure! 💕💕💕
Lynzylee
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Biper Forever! Andrea takes us back to the country road gang. I love that all the couples are featured. There are also a couple of surprises. I can't wait for more!
Kathy Schofield
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so looking forward to reading this Novella by Andrea Johnston, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Andrea has a way of writing that allows you to feel part of the story.
In Champagne and Forever, we catch up with the life long friends from The Country Road Series.
Reading the stories of each of the friends from their point of view was a lovely way to catch up with what has happened to the each of them.
For a novella, there's so many surprises, enjoyment, happiness, relevations, love and of c
Lauren Barrows
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-top-books
Be Still My Heart ❤ #Biper is getting married in this County Road Novella. Bentley Sullivan and Piper Lawrence have set the date and have made the plans and now all that is left is to say ‘I do’!
Don’t let the Novella title fool you, because it is jammed packed with twists, turns and more drama than most 1,000 page novels! And believe me, there are some twists that you will NOT see coming! Andrea has done an awesome job of setting the scene and I was rooting for #Biper all the way down the isle!
Natasha
I am completely amazed in this beautiful story, it encompasses everyone of my favorites in the Country Road series. The title says it all- Champagne and Forever .. Forever in love, forever in passion and champagne memories are made throughout this story. What is truly beautiful is that Andrea Johnston gives us these characters that we can relate to. We may see us in they way Piper is getting ready for wedding, or the nerves Ashton has for her song that she is singing, or the way Minnesota sees h ...more
Christina Del Moral (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
Such an incredible sweet story of the #Biper wedding. They way Andrea makes her characters come to life, and makes you feel like your apart of the group. Really well written and I can't wait to see what in store for the rest of the group. I love that I can get more stories out of these characters. It's like your growing up with them. Bring on more Andrea
Stefanie
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favorites
Biper Forever

What a wonderful conclusion to Biper. Bentley is such a wonderful caring man. Loved the family that the crew were to each other. Friends forever. I was guessing all throughout the book. Loved it.
Kristen
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely perfect novella for the Country Road series! I enjoyed getting to see the gang and loved the wedding! #Biper
Megan
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing addition to Country Roads!

Oh yes! I loved every bit of this book. The emotional moments, the laugh out loud ones and even the final moments knowing it's almost over. You won't be able to put this down until you have devoured every last word! Now the wait until we get another glimpse into this world and see what comes next for the group.
Kasey (It Begins With Pages)
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, simple and forever. It's a perfect novella for these Country Road characters.

So much thought and detail went into this and helped make it wonderful.

The love these characters have for each other as well as one another is the best part of these books.
Sara
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Guys, this little nugget of perfection is a must read for fans of Andrea Johnston’s series! The wedding of Ben and Piper is here. We get a look into all the couples and a surprise or two! You’re going to love it!
Dawn
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great read. A great way to update the stories of these fun couples
Heather
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How can I even put into words my love for this book and the people in it?! The whole story was just perfect! I could not put it down! Bentley and Piper’s wedding is what dreams are made of. They have the fairy tale that we all want to have! I am really looking forward to seeing what the future holds for not only Ben and Piper but the whole gang!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Andrea Johnston spent her childhood with her nose in a book and a pen to paper. An avid people watcher, her mind is full of stories that yearn to be told. A fan of angsty romance with a happy ending, super sexy erotica and a good mystery, Andrea can always be found with her Kindle nearby fully charged.

Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner
More about Andrea Johnston