Start by marking “Bitten by Desire (Regent's Park Pack, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bitten by Desire  (Regent's Park Pack, #3)

Bitten by Desire

(Regent's Park Pack #3)

Two lovers from rival packs. Have they come together only to be forced apart?

Alec Knight, a beta in the Regent’s Park pack, guards his heart carefully. Ghosts from his past keep him alone and angry, any hope of a relationship impossible while guilt from the pack wars still haunts him. With the anniversary drawing near, Alec needs a distraction.

As a lowly member of the P
Published October 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bitten by Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitten by Desire

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

HOT DAMN but that was intense! And gritty! And sexy AF!

WARNING: Do not start this book at bedtime! Because you'll stay up all night reading and then wake up TWO HOURS after your alarm goes off, screaming, Fuck my life!

(This is all hypothetical of course.)

But back to the story: Mark and Alec are EXPLOSIVE together. The claws and fangs came out, and it's all licking and biting and fucking. Which HELL YES!! It's one of the (many) reasons I love shifter stories.

In the second book, Alec saved M
Wendy
4.5-star-rating.png (938×189)

I am a big fan of the "Regent's Pack" series, but this one so far is my favorite !

All books center around a different couple, but I would advice to start with book 1, "Bitten by Mistake", since most of the world-building is explained in that one. It also has a continuing storyline in the background.

In the previous books, we've had shifters pairing up with a human. This time, we get two shifters getting it on and let me tell you... I am a fan !!

giphy3.gif (500×374)

Alec and Mark set the pages on fire :P

"I'm going to
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
4.5 Hearts

I’m going to reiterate again because I’m a nag that way that this series should be read in order. I skipped the first one and have pretty much caught up on Nathan and Jared but they feature heavily in this story, so again, don’t be like me.

Annabelle Jacobs delivers a strong, plot-driven story in Bitten By Desire. I can attest that this one is a bit of a rollercoaster ride. I really don’t want to spoil the story so I’m going to shut up about it. But it's SO GOOD!!!

A really weird thing i
☆ Todd
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it

There has been something about this series that both excited and satisfied me, with this third (and final?) book in the series being no exception to that rule.

At the end of book two, Alec saved Mark from having his throat ripped out by an angry shifter from Alec's pack. A near-deadly ploy engineered by Mark's own evil alpha in an attempt to take over Alec's pack.

After that event, both pack alphas reported the other to the Pack Council, so the majority of this book was what happened once the pack
Dani
I love this series. They are full of action, hot sex with fangs and claws and great characters that won't let you sleep until you finish it.

The only thing that bothered me were the dialogues. They didn't completely work for me in this book, and Mark sometimes felt like he was 16 instead of 24, though I enjoyed it more than Tim and Seb's book.

Alec and Mark's chemistry was off the chart, unlike Tim and Seb that they bored the hell out of me. And the main problem in the plot hooked me from the begg
Rachel
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5++++++++++++ stars for this one. This is one of my favourite shifter series and this book just blows book 1 & 2 out of the water, it's so so so so good. You feel the Alec and Mark's connection straight away and their chemistry is off the charts, there are some really sweet moments too (Alec is big softy and I love him). Right up to the end I had no clue what was going to happen, it was real edge of the seat stuff, by far the best Annabelle Jacobs book to date.
Cadiva
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Annabelle Jacobs' shifters but this one is most definitely my favourite in the Regent's Park Pack series.

Finally we get Alec's story and what a headrush it is as he fights against falling for someone so inappropriate it's actually dangerous. Mark is a delight, able to break through the icy cold exterior Alec has surrounded himself with since the devastating night 10 years earlier when his unit was wiped out.

As Beta for the Regent's Pack he's earned respect but he's closed off until the ir
Sheri
At first I was like...

And then I was like....

And THEN I was like...

*sigh*

I thought this series was impressive before this third book. And afterward? Totally swept away! I was screeching, screaming and flailing as I inhaled it in one sitting. Fortunately, long ago I gave up any embarrassment from my physical reactions to a phenomenal book. I’m more than happy to make a fool of myself over a sensational story. I’ve been patiently awaiting this release. Okay, okay, perhaps not so patiently as the r
Mindy
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-shifter, lgbtq
This book was my favorite of the series. I love the ending how everything ties together.
Annabelle Jacobs
Sep 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
This is the third book in my Regent's Park Pack series. Although each story focuses on a different couple, some elements of the background story continue throughout all three books and they should ideally be read in order.
Vallie
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amazing. My favourite of the series!
Victoria  love books
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
I think this was my favorite book in the series.
Carra
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m just going to say right up front, this is my favorite book of the series so far (PLEASE tell me there’s going to be a lot more!). I loved the first two books, but the angst and the sort-of shades of Romeo and Juliet in this one, coupled with the tension thrown in thanks to Mark’s alpha, really pushed Bitten By Desire into my oh-my-I-just-love-this-so-much territory. Edge of my seat? YES.

Every one of the books in this series is character driven, and Annabelle Jacobs does an amazing job again
Annie
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it

Bitten by Desire is the third book in the Regent’s Park Pack series. While I think it could technically be read as a standalone because it features a new couple, the ongoing storyline between Regent Park Pack and other shifter packs means I wouldn’t recommend it. Since initially meeting the gruff Alec in the first book, I’ve been excited to read his story. That only increased as I learned a bit more about him in the second book. Bitten by Desire didn’t let me down in the least, deliveri
Lelyana
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oooh, it was intense, scary and sexy at the same time! How can I describe the chemistry between Alec and Mark..gosh, they has it from the beginning and I found myself holding my breath, afraid if something happen and make harm of their relationship. From a one night stand to forever? It's a common story. But Alec and Mark, makes it dreamy, and believable, and hot. Did I mention they got that steam before? Oh yeah, baby!

Starting to questioning his alpha's intention, slowly Mark drawn to Alec and
Natalia
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Diverse
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: october-2017-dr
I truly love this series. I just had to say that. Bitten by Desire gave me so much of the same feelings as book one did. I feel this one went even further and therefore became my favorite of the series. I was literally on the edge of my seat throughout the entire story. The suspense and climax was brilliantly executed.

Alec has so much depth to him. We didn’t see it in the other books but since this is his story, as well as Matt’s, we get inside his misunderstood head. He’s a great guy. One who h
Ariana
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3,75 stars*

Alec and Mark are hot together, no doubt about that. There is the added bonus of both being shifters, which adds an extra layer of urge and passion to their sexy times (and a lot more appearances of claws and fangs ... *g*)

The plot itself was grippin, with heavy Romeo and Juliet overtones, although the outcome was kind of expected and the bad guys were drawn just a teeny weeny one-dimensional. And yet, I was holding my breath ...

This series is highly enjoyable, one that I will reread
Shaz
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, shifters
3.5 stars rounded down.

Gah, I'm torn. I loved this story between Cam and Mark. Probably loved their story the most of all of the previous ones. It felt more "real", not quite as forced as the others. But it also contains one of the things I have issues with in stories: not talking to others when you really should, not coming clean because [insert whatever reason the author gives] etc. I know that it's all about story telling, unfolding of a plot or whatever, but I have to say, it really gives m
Eugenia
3.5 Stars.......

I am so digging this London based shifter series! We got some resolution plotwise in respect to the Primrose Pack and Regent’s Hill Pack rivalry. We also got some shifter on shifter sex starring Alec and Mark. Like the previous books, you get lots o’ sex with a side of plot. And you know what? It totally works for me. After all, I’ve read three books in the series in just over 24hours. Something has got me hooked...must be all those sharp teeth and claws and puncture marks during
Teresa
Hot!

4.5 stars. Hot shifter action, both in and out of bed. I appreciated all the characters and felt they were all necessary.

I enjoyed the story and the bit of suspense.

Definitely loving the series!
ada
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice
Zuzu
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. Loved this one. This series has been great so far and I'm hoping for more books!!
Bev
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars from me. Liked Alec and Mark's story, which I devoured in one day but was a little disappointed by the fairly tame ending tbh (view spoiler). 😕 Would love this series to continue though, and for Jason to get his own HEA and Cam to find someone else to love.
Natosha Wilson
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I have lived each book in this series so far but this one was not only the cake of the series but the ice cream too!!!! This was the most amazing read. This book had. Joy only the danger aspect but this book took it even farther by adding I. Certain elements that will leave the reader not only surprised but also shocked. I have to say that this is the first shifter book that I have read that has taken on this plot that Annabelle took in and I have to say that it came away beau ...more
Lulu Forth
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Loved this book and I freaking adore this series! This is book three in the Regents Park Pack series. I wouldn’t recommend reading this book as a standalone as they really need to be read in order to appreciate the stories but also there’s a lot of references of events from past books.

So this is Alec and Mark’s story. Alec is a Beta in the Regents Park Pack and Mark is a member of the neighbouring Primrose Hill Pack. At the end of book two Alec saves Mark’s life. The two meet again on a night o
Didi

This is my favorite of the series so far. The broody curmudgeon of a beta that stole my attention since book #1 certainly doesn’t pick an easy path when it comes to love. Following closely from where Bitten By Design ended, this third installment of “Regent’s Park Pack” series also dip into the the inner working of Primrose Hill pack, former ally turned adversary of Alec’s pack.

I admit to having certain (as in less favorable) judgement on Mark when I read the previous book. Which prove
Layla

Oooh, this book was actually pretty fun. Very action oriented, which I liked. The stakes were high and I actually caught myself wondering 'What'll happen next? What'll happen next?'

Hmm, one thing that bothers me in this series is the imbalance between plots. See, book 1 was 70% sex oriented, I skipped book 2 because it seemed way too angsty for me, book 3 was 65% action and book 4 was just...chill? I would've loved it if the author had found a way to balance the plot, the sex and the character
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

With a - for now - fulminant end of the Regent's Park Pack this book surprised me so many times. I was totally into the book right from page one, and I cheered, I cried and wished all the best for Alec and Mark.

When I say I enjoyed the book, it's not enough, in fact I LOVE it, and it's the way how Annabelle Jacob engrosses the reader with her writing. The writing is on point, there is the necessary thrill and suspen
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Half Wolf
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Shift (Wolves of Hunter's Rock, #1)
  • Unjustified Claims (Hidden Wolves #3)
  • The Pack or the Panther (Tales of the Harker Pack, #1)
  • Trouble Comes in Threes (Fur, Fangs, and Felines, #1)
  • In Your Eyes (Mates, #3)
  • Demon Arms (The Paranormal Academy For Troubled Boys #1)
  • Wet Heat
  • Any Given Lifetime
  • One Last Try
  • The Wolf at the Door (Big Bad Wolf, #1)
  • Be Fairy Game (Starfig Investigations, #2)
  • Crying For The Moon
  • Like the Night (Blood Bathory #1)
  • Kick at the Darkness (Kick at the Darkness, #1)
  • Strength of the Pack (The Tameness of the Wolf, #1)
  • We Met in Death
Annabelle Jacobs lives in the South West of England with her three rowdy children, and two cats.

An avid reader of fantasy herself for many years, Annabelle now spends her days writing her own stories. They're usually either fantasy or paranormal fiction, because she loves building worlds filled with magical creatures, and creating stories full of action and adventure. Her characters may have a tou

Regent's Park Pack (5 books)
  • Bitten by Mistake (Regent's Park Pack, #1)
  • Bitten by Design (Regent's Park Pack, #2)
  • Bitten by the Alpha (Regent's Park Pack, #4)
  • Bitten by Fate (Regent's Park Pack, #6)