Start by marking “To Catch A Thief (Fitzgerald House, #6)” as Want to Read:
To Catch A Thief (Fitzgerald House, #6)

To Catch A Thief

(Fitzgerald House #6)

What would you do for your family?

When Carolina Castillo's once vivacious mother becomes ill, she gives up her singing dreams and comes home to Savannah. She'd do anything for her Mam+, even work at Fitzgerald House for the family she should have been part of. She'd even steal.

Carolina's decisions make perfect sense until she comes up against the immovable rock that is gor
Published March 2018 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about To Catch A Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Catch A Thief

Lizbeth Selvig
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t yet read To Catch a Thief by Nan Dixon, I encourage you to grab a copy and dive in. You will be highly frustrated with the characters on occasion, but it's totally worth giving them the benefit of the doubt. I love how Ms. Dixon creates characters you can’t help but get emotionally involved with, and who face real-life, painful struggles, finding their solutions and HEAs with far-from-perfect steps along the way.

Carolina Castillo has a beautiful voice, a potentially huge singing c
Kate Vale
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Fitzgerald House addition that introduces us to a sister the other three never knew about. Carolina Castillo is the late Fitzgerald father's bastard child. Her mother is dying of brain cancer and Carolina knows how to sing, can bartend, and she needs a job. So, when she sees an ad, she answers it, even though it means she'll be working for the family her mother has always resented.

Then Carolina meets injured and recuperating FBI agent Sage Cornell. Their growing relationship should be a posit
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
To Catch A Thief is part of the Fitzgerald House series. I thought it was a pretty good read. I love Carolina and her determined and strong willed personality. Her interaction and scenes with Sage were pure delightful. The story line is slightly predictable but still definitely worth a read. I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to see what else Nan Dixon comes up with next. I give it four stars and I recommend it.

I received this book from the publisher. This review was 100% my honest opinion.
Harlie Williams
Before you start throwing darts at me because of my ranking of this book, please note that this book has a trigger in it for me. That’s the ONLY reason why I gave it the ranking I did. For some people, they will pass over it without a word but for me, I just couldn’t.

I’m writing this review on Mother’s Day and to say that I had major issues with Carolina’s mom would be an understatement. Look, I get, maybe they why, she had Carolina lie to everyone. But I didn’t like the way Rosa treated Carolin
Kathy
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: already-read
This was hard to put down. The genre is called Contemporary but it has a little bit of everything. It has some suspense, some laughter and some tears and a little bit of a love story mixed in. Families are of great or ultimate importance and this book raises some real questions about how we each might handle various situations involving our loved ones. We all might face different situations but nonetheless this book hits close to home about the making decisions. Actually this book raised enough ...more
Lorrie
Note: I automatically give DNFed books a 1-star rating.

I tried with this book. I managed to get half way through before calling it quits. Why? Because I had ZERO respect for Carolina. She's a klepto, and I don't care if the pope himself asked you to steal shit for you, you just don't do it. You grow a spine and say no. It's the most absurd plot point/characterization I've come across in a Harlequin book lately (and there have been some doozies), and I just couldn't keep up the pretense that she
Jaclyn
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a lovely, romantic, family drama story. The hero Sage got annoying at times with his rigid notions of honour, but I can see how his upbringing made him that way. I loved the heroine Carolina, and how much she was willing to do for her mother's sake.
Maxine Gersh-Kaltman
Linda Szymoniak
Candy
Stephanie
Mar 12, 2018
Nan spent her formative years as an actress, singer, dancer and competitive golfer. But the need to eat had her studying accounting in college. Unfortunately, being a successful financial executive didn’t feed her passion to perform. When the pharmaceutical company she worked for was purchased, Nan got the chance of a lifetime—the opportunity to pursue a writing career.

She’s a five-time Golden Hea

Fitzgerald House (6 books)
  • Southern Comforts (Fitzgerald House, #1)
  • A Savannah Christmas Wish (Fitzgerald House, #2)
  • Through a Magnolia Filter (Fitzgerald House, #3)
  • The Other Twin (Fitzgerald House, #4)
  • Undercover with the Heiress (Fitzgerald House, #5)