Start by marking “Once Upon A Rock Star” as Want to Read:
Once Upon A Rock Star

Once Upon A Rock Star

Rockstar: a deliciously addictive person, who doesn't follow the rules and is devoted to a life full of mayhem, sex and danger.
Some men aren't meant to be tamed. Or so they think.

In this collection of short stories from 9 authors, you'll laugh, cry, and watch the pages heat up while you find your happily ever after between the sultry pages of these sinfully sweet tales of
370 pages
Published November 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon A Rock Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon A Rock Star

Start your review of Once Upon A Rock Star
Sentranced Jem
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

ARC

All the proceeds from this book is going to G-Pact , a non-profit organization which provides services to patients who have a digestive tract paralysis including gastroparesis.

This book was such a fun book to read!
I love a good rock star story, so getting this was book was amazing!
This book contains 9 novellas from 9 authors, some i'm fairly new to and some I'v been a fan of for many years such as Rachel Van Dyken, J.L. Berg etc.
All 9 books are really good, while some are HOT!!! They all
Carvanz
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Realtor and the Rock Star
Jennifer Berg
5 stars – dual; safe though he appears to be a manwhore, no ow/om; no triggers
After making a name for herself in the music industry, Kennedy is ready to buy a house and has an appointment with realtor to the stars, Ryan Rhodes. When she becomes stuck in the elevator with a sexy stranger who asks her on a date, she’s dismayed to learn he’s her new realtor and he had every intention of blowing her off to hook up with a stranger…her.
This is an awesome set u
Dali
Anthologies are awesome! For one, they provide extended stories about the characters we love and they also introduce us to new authors, and… AND this is a rock star collection. Total catnip for me!

From this anthology I really wanted to read Rachel Van Dyken’s The Song, but there were other authors like J.L. Berg, I was interested in. And to top it all off, this is the kind of publication that gives as much as you get because all proceeds to towards patients and families affected by Gastropar
BookSmacked
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is chalked up full of rock star goodness. 9 sweet, sinfully addicting stories from 9 great authors. Each story unique but each one so sooo good giving you a bit of everything.

With stories that will have you completely smitten and satisfied to some that will have you craving more. Whether you have read anything else from these authors or not this is one anthology that you definitely should read.

J.L Berg's The Realtor and the Rock Star is fun and hot and I definitely need more fro
Cheaper Than Therapy Book Blog
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love anthologies! I love getting small taste of several different writers compiled in one place with a similar theme! I love that these authors got together to bring awareness to an illness not many people are familiar with and also in support of one of the sweetest people I've ever met, Jill Sava.

Jill if you see this please know the amount of love and support we all have for you. You are a rock star in your own right so this book could not be a more fitting.

Jennifer Van Wyk: To Feel Loved
It
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s, romances
What about us?
by Yessi Smith

YESSI always give me so much hope in love and kindness with the stories she writes. This short story It's about instant love. A powerful connection between two soul that take you by surprise and can change your life. Brandon it's a ROCK STAR; hot, sexy, with lots of wealth and fame. Maria is just a humble young woman who is dealing with so much more that she should take at such a young age. Destiny will bring them together aaaaand to know how this two deal with suc
PFL
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Once Upon a Rock Star Anthology is a collection of 9 authors coming together in support of individuals with gastroparesis, and all funds go to G-Pact an organization supporting this disease.

This review is for The Realtor and The Rock Star by J.L. Berg. It is the story of Kennedy and Ryan. Kennedy is a rock star and Ryan is a realtor with an ego a mile long. It’s a very quick, sweet story of two people who are instantly attracted to each other.

I loved this story. My only criticism is that it end
Lynne Garlick
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will say again how much I love anthologies. I get to read books from some of my favourite authors whilst being introduced to new to me authors.....whilst raising awareness for a worthy cause.
Some of the books in this collection are novellas and they all tantalizingly tease the reader in some way, shape or form.....and Hello! Rock stars that will melt your heart and your pants!
In particular The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans....Roman and Joslyn totally stole my heart......there is so much le
Kaitlyn
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for To Feel Loved by Jennifer Van Wyk. Let me just start off my saying that was not nearly enough Brandon and Savannah! I love them!!! Brandon is a rock star, so I mean that in itself is sexy! And Savannah, she has a heart of gold. They hit it off right away and let's just say, you'll swoon! But Savannah has some heartbreak in her life and you'll see both her and Brandon react to that obstacle. You'll cry but you'll love! And most of all? You get to check back in with our amazing ...more
David Maher
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Since all proceeds are being donated to G-Pact, a non-profit set up to assist patients and their families, if you want to do something for people who are affected by gastroparesis, buy this book!

If you want to do something for yourself ... read it!

Typically, when I read an anthology of short stories like this one, I skip to the stories written by my favorite authors, and after that, it's kind of hit or miss whether I bother even looking at the other stories.

In this case however, since six of the
April Symes
This anthology is filled with sinfully rock star awesomeness!! 9 sexy, sinful, seductive, sweet stories from 9 of the best authors around. Each story is new and different from the next one in the book and so addictive, you want more. And what’s great about this anthology is these authors banded together to bring awareness to an illness not many out there are aware of and also to support one of their own in the romance community, Jill Sava.

Some of the books in this Anthology are novellas and they
FunUndertheCovers
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Proceeds from this book go to G-Pact (a non-profit organization for people with Gastroparesis). So many of my favourite authors plus a heartfelt note from Jill Sava are in this anthology for a great cause. Some of these stories have an HEA while others are just a tease of more to come, so keep that in mind. Here's reviews of most of the stories:

Rebel by Molly McAdams
Libby is a wild child who does what she wants, she's a rebel. Maxon was her everything until rock stardom called, but now he's back
Kelly Fountain
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Realtor and the Rock Star by JL Berg
Ryan and Kennedy both feel the immediate attraction when they meet but attitudes start them off in the wrong foot.

The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans
Roman and Joslyn grew up together and their passion was as hot as it gets. Coming into adulthood, their lives are going two different directions and they walk away. Years later, they're thrust together again and the fire is still just beneath the surface.

Rebel by Molly McAdams
Maxon and Libby grew up togeth
Pamela
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Since this is a series of short stories about rock stars I am going to rate each one as I read them and do a over all rate at the end.

1. The Realtor and the Rock Star ... 3 stars ... super short quick story with a very abrupt ending.

2. The Right Direction ... 2 star ... story was ok, kind of confusing at first but then it gets interesting and bam the story stops ... it says the story continues Dec 6th and a link to buy the book. Yeah no, I feel cheated!

3. Rebel ... 5 stars ... since I already re
Pelusa Rivera
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC at no cost to authors. I feel privileged to be able to contribute to this cause. I will break down the review and try to be as brief as possible.

The Realtor and the Rock Star

We meet Kennedy who is trying to by a house for herself for the very first time in her life due to her success as a rockstar. She ends up meeting Ryan in the elevator and he was instantly attracted and was going to blow his appointment with her (which he was unaware at the time) to take her out. As they sta
Konny
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once Upon A Rock Star is a anthology of short stories by 9 outstanding authors.

The Realtor and the Rock Star by JL Berg. Meet Rylan Rhodes, house hunter and realtor and full of himself. He´s a known player and now he meets his fate in form of Kennedey Kade, Rock Star. They bicker like children. He wants her, she wants her dream house, so she thinks.

The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans. Roman Nixon is the leadsinger of Trained in Black, a rock band. Years ago, he and Joslyn were a couple, but he
Kim Sutton
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fantastic way of raising money for a disease that not enough people know about.

This anthology features stories from 9 authors, each story features a rockstar. This was a great collaboration, and I have read authors that I'd never previously had the chance to read before. Each story left me wanting more, and now I need to go grab more books by these authors!

The Realtor and the Rockstar:
Loved this one! I wish it was a full length novel! The ending keeps you guessing, I'd love to know of th
* A review copy was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review *

This is an Anthology written by 9 various authors. All of them focus on a Rock Star Romance. I always find it hard to write reviews for anthologies, so I will provide a small review for of the short stories as I read them. I will leave an overall Star rating when I have completed all the stories. But each individual story will have their own star rating as well.

The Realtor and The Rock Star byJ.L. Berg
~ 4 Stars ~

This
Susan
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have a thing about anthologies. I'm not a fan of novellas, but give me a collection of them bound together, and often my mind is changed. Once Upon A Rock Star was no exception! I have read 2 of the short stories so far, so I'm keeping my review to those. I'll add to this as I read more.

To Feel Loved by Jennifer Van Wyk (5 Stars)- I have loved the previous two books that Jennifer Van Wyk released, and I couldn't wait to see how she delved into rock star territory. And she did it so well, with
Liz
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of anthologies! You get to read all kinds of stories and meet new authors you may not have heard of yet, but when the anthology is for a good cause, well even better! Once Upon a Rock Star are short stories, teasers, visiting old friends and quick reads from nine authors coming together to support a great cause!

Yessi Smith, J.L. Berg, Kathy Coopmans, Molly McAdams, Erin Noelle, Jessica Prince, Rachel Van Dyken, Jennifer Van Wyk and Kristen Vayden came together to support a woman
Lisa Stinson
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review is for The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans....

This snippet of Kathy's next book is just enough to make you immediately pre-order the complete novel that releases in December.

We get just a glimpse of the story of Roman and Joselyn and the whirlwind story that is sure to unfold. I love a second chance romance and this is sure to be one of Kathy's best books yet.

We don't get much of their story yet so my review can't be very long but we do see that Roman left when he and Joselyn were youn
Stefanie Kral
The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans
✯✯4 Stars!!!✯✯

Kathy Coopmans is giving us a snippet of her next release The Right Direction and what a beginning. I'm looking forward to getting the whole story.

Roman and Josyln have been best friends since they met in their foster home. What started as a friendship turned lovers. They planned on spending the rest of their lives together.

When Roman's singing got him a one way ticket to stardom their lives changed. They promised each other that things
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
🌟The Song By Rachel Van Dyken
5 Hearts

Awe! I loved this short story. I don’t want to get into it too much but I will say that if you are a fan of Rachel Van Dyken’s Seaside Pictures and Ruin series’ this is a must read. It’s cute, fun, and sexy. If you haven’t read the series’ or even anything by RVD then read it. It will give you a small glimpse to her wonderful writing and characters.

🌟Rocking the Racer By Erin Noelle
5 Hearts

Holy fucking hotness! That was one sexy as sin ride. I have only r
Melissa
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy reading anthologies because it gives me an opportunity to read authors I wouldn't normally pick up.

In Rachel Van Dyken's "Song", we get to catch up with Gabe and Skylar as they are about to welcome their first child. He is also on a deadline for a new song. There's also a visit from all of the Seaside gang, Wes and Keirsten and even a reference to our new friends at the Bellevue Bucks football team.

As usual with every Van Dyken story, I completely fell in love with the whole gang
Claudia Pinillos
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rebel by Molly McAdams

If you know anything about me, it should be that I’m a huge Molly McAdams fangirl. When I heard that Libby from the Redemption Series was getting a novella I jumped at the chance to read it. I loved getting to see the Borello’s again and getting to see more of Libby’s story. The fact that her HEA comes at the hands of a rock star that has always loved her and always comes back for her was the cherry on the top. I absolutely loved Maxon from the moment I met him. This story
Charlene
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So many of my favourite authors plus a heartfelt note from Jill Sava are in this anthology for a great cause. Proceeds from this book go to G-Pact (a non-profit organization for people with Gastroparesis). Some of the stories are complete with an HEA, but some are just a tease of more to come, so keep that in mind. Here's my review of most of the stories:

Christina
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just read Kathy Coopmans’ addition to this anthology and I loved it. It’s basically leading you into her next book, The Right Direction. I’ve read most of the other authors included before so I’ll definitely read the rest along with the other maybe 2 authors that I haven’t read before. Great lineup of authors on this one so I know it’ll be worth it.
Christine
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing set of rock star stories. Found some new authors to read. Could not put this down had to see where all the stories would go. There were some amazing twists and turns in these stories. A must read.
Theresa Payne
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost the wonderful women this book was done for Jill Sava is amazing and I just need to say that. Everyone single on of these stories is amazing and I need more of each of them lol. I hope everyone gets this book
Nancy Metsch
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Rachel Van Dykens story and of course it was amazing I will read the others soon
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Bachelor Contract (The Bachelors of Arizona, #3)
  • Eulogy (Eagle Elite, #9)
  • Darkest Temptation (The Dark Ones Saga, #4)
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
  • The Right Direction (Sweet Sin #1)
  • Team Player
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Envy (Eagle Elite #9.5; 1001 Dark Nights #83)
  • Co-Ed (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Full Contact
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
  • Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)
  • Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc., #2)
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Summer Heat (Cruel Summer, #1)
J.L. Berg is the USA Today bestselling author of the Ready series, the Walls duet and the Lost & Found series. She is a California native living in the beautiful state of historic Virginia. Married to her high school sweetheart, they have two beautiful girls that drive them batty on a daily basis. When she's not writing, you will find her cuddled up, watching a movie with her family, obsessing ove ...more

News & Interviews