Start by marking “Addiction (Shifting Isles #7)” as Want to Read:
Addiction (Shifting Isles #7)

Addiction

(Shifting Isles #7)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Princess Seryn of Ceynes has lived her entire life on Agoran, far from the father who disowned her as an infant. With the help of Sam and Ithyn, the two magi who raised her, she has learned to live with her yangkemi addiction, but she wants more. She wants the throne of Ceynes.

On his deathbed, Seryn's father decrees that a girl child may succeed her father and ascend the
Published September 5th 2017 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Addiction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Addiction

Faye Kennedy
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure, fm-romance
This is another brilliantly written book. I loved the non-stop adventure and romance of ALL the characters. I loved the twists and love interest's for Kadyr that got a giggle from me. All throughout the story you don't know whats going to happen next. Seryn's life definitely isn't a easy one with her addiction depending on a drug to keep her alive. The ending was a big surprise for me but a definitely a good one for a HEA. includes sexy scenes for FM...MM..FF..and heeps of adventures.
Seryn was b
G.R. Lyons
Sep 09, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
While daylighting as office manager for the family auto repair business, G.R. Lyons can often be found working on one of multiple manuscripts or desperately trying to keep up with the TBR pile.

Anarcho-capitalist, quietly 'out' trans guy, former belly dancer, coffee guzzler, highly-sensitive introvert, CrossFit enthusiast, and lover of m/m romantic fiction.

Shifting Isles (9 books)
  • The Prisoner (Shifting Isles, #1)
  • S.P.I.R.I.T. Division (Shifting Isles, #2)
  • Return to Tanas (Shifting Isles, #3)
  • Broken (Shifting Isles, #4)
  • The Five-Hour Wife (Shifting Isles, #5)
  • Betrayal (Shifting Isles #6)
  • Blindsighted (Shifting Isles #8)
  • Libertas (Shifting Isles #9)