Start by marking “Demon Ash (Resurrection Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Demon Ash (Resurrection Chronicles, #3)

Demon Ash

(Resurrection Chronicles #3)

The world is nothing like Mya remembers. While in Ernisi, cities have been bombed and burned in an attempt to stop the hellhounds and the plague. The survivors are doing everything they can to win back their world from the hell that was unleashed with the first quake.

With Drav's help, Mya reunites with her family, but they are far from safe. Marauders, hellhounds, and the
Published December 5th 2017 by Shattered Glass Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Demon Ash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Ash

Country Goose
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not much of a conclusion....

For the amp the two previous installments built, the conclusion fell flat and good enough for what came before. Sorry, M.J. I am a huge fan, but there were too many useless factors and unanswered questions. I warn readers now, stop reading because my explanation will be a spoiler.

Just an obvious remark, these fey are just sex addicted virgins that have no idea what sex is. They just want to see some va-jay-jay.

Let's begin with with the useless information/situation.
Julia (ten_thousand_books)
Well, this series has sadly come to a close. And man has it been a wild ride! I can honestly say this is one of my favourite series and I'll definitely be re reading it again next year!

I turned around to see more of the fey men pull the strings to their pants and drop them where they stood. Those standing near Mary looked at her before confidently and slowly walking past.
"Oh my!" Mary exclaimed as she got an eyeful. Most of the fey smiled proudly at her examination.
"Mama!" James called.
"Oh h
Sakina Carter
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a cute little trilogy this was. I really enjoyed this series.

In the final book we get to see how the humans reacted to seeing the fey for the first time and of course there were humans who acted like assholes but in the end we saw how the humans and the fey started to work together to rebuild the new world they were living in.

Of course the best part is that we get to see Mya get her HEA.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
3.5 Stars

~ This is a review of the first 3 books in the Resurrection Chronicles: Demon Ember, Demon Flames and Demon Ash ~

It isn’t just Mya’s world that’s falling, it’s everyone’s. The arrival of the seemingly unkillable red-eyed hounds whose bite turns people into mindless zombies has driven humanity into a post apocalyptic world. No one is safe, especially in the dark. Mya is doing her best to survive and reach Oklahoma city and her family when a new monster attacks her and her companions. He
Lisa
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Meh

I liked the first part of this series because it was action packed. This last one is so relationship forced and I found myself increasingly irritated with the female main character. Focusing on strange, idealistic morality in a dying world while her man suffers and bleeds for it. I found her to be insufferably naive.
Jessie
I'm sad this series is over. I'll miss Drav!

This was a funny, witty and sexy read. Great book companion for traveling (by train).

I hope there is more to this series. The ending was too vague, definitely has potential for a spin-off series.

Genieinachanelbottle
Demon Ash is The Bomb a Dark Sexy Supernatural Thrill Ride! All I can say is I need more of this world and it's awesome characters. Hope all of The Foxy Fey get books of their own!!! hint hint. ;)

This is my favorite book in the series the action, excitement and romance are even more intense and the humor is wickedly delicious.. I could read it over N over again and enjoy it just as much as the first time!

Mya N Drav's chemistry is explosive, scorchingly hot N sweet. I just can't get enough of the
Sue
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the conclusion to Mya & Drav’s story, but I’m hoping we will get to see more of them in the coming books. The fight against the hell hounds and infected humans is not over for the inhabitants of earth.
I found this 3rd book more intriguing than the 2nd. There was more going on, back on the surface of earth, encounters with survivors, hell hounds and the sweetest interactions between one of the Feys & a young boy that’s rescued.
Can’t wait to read Ghua’s story.
Roxanne
What an adventure!

Demon Ash is the third book in the trilogy and it was loved, again. Drav and Mya are back on the surface, but they are not alone. The world is a much more dangerous place and this book is thrilling and keeps you on edge. The infected scenes are more intense, so I read during the day. ;) So good, and I'm looking forward to more from this new world.
Oriana
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i love this book i want MORE books !! please continue writing this saga books!!!
Jen
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is the first series I've read that the fey are so docile and it creeps me out.
Nicole
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

I believe this was the last book and it was very disappointing. I would still recommend it as the background is still interesting and just touches on the Fey, but is not fully explored in the book. The plot was very meh. There is the underlying goal, 'getting to her family,' but there were other interesting subplots (view spoiler) and what I thought was the true main plot but sadly fell through (view spoiler)
Teao
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-read
Silly Mya, what did she think would have happened at the school!

Found this book alright, was a bit angry and I’ve bought the next book off the Kobo store thinking it was about drav & mya.
Arceli
I’m truly sad that Mya’s and Drav’s story has come to an end. I wish there would be endless pages continuing their amazing love story, but alas, all good things must come to an end.

Mya and Drav were an amazing duo in this book. I love how they have evolved as characters. Mya is far from the scared girl in the beginning of the series. Now, she knows what she wants and ins’t afraid to get it. Drav has become much more empathetic and caring. I love how Mya’s love and constant believing in him has
Ira
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
You know this feeling of dread when you start the last book of an amazing series? The feeling that this book has the power to destroy it all? No matter how good the other books were but a bad or even mediocre last book will bring them down. So, naturally, every last book in a series that I love, is something that I long for while fearing at the same time that I might be disappointed when I get it.

Do you know that feeling? Well, you can stop worrying, "Demon Ash" doesn't disappoint at all. It is
Susie
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ever patient Drav.

Finally the conclusion to their story and I have to say I'm not sad to see it finished. For starters this series was too young adult for my liking I prefer my books with plenty of passion and romance. In this one Mya kept getting in trouble and needing to be rescued by Drav a total of 3 times! In two of them she could have gotten killed and on one occasion she almost did if it hadn't been for sheer dumb luck. I swear if I were Drav I would bloody well tie her up everytime I had
Vanessa
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it
And the series finally comes to an end. I have to say, if Melissa and Becca weren't the authors of this book, I wouldn't have read it. Zombies and apocalypse novels aren't my thing, but I am in love with these authors, so I was willing to chance it. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. Especially recently coming off the Judgement of Six series, and MJ Haag's Beauty and the Beast series. The plot and flow of this series has been by far it's biggest downfall. It was much too rushed in the ...more
Dawn Yacovetta
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was mesmerized by this entire series. What a fantastic collaboration between these two authors, M.J. Haag and Becca Vincenza! The events of this dystopian tale were not only brought to life but built up into these unpredictable and explosive events that set the imagination on fire. The building relationship between our heroine, Mya, and her captor turned hero, Drav, was sweet, passionate, intense, and at some points hilarious. In fact, the way she interacted with all of the being from Drav's r ...more
Deissy
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good!! This is a very good apocalypse zombie book. It just feels real and very different from others books!. We follow Mya and how she heals from her almost dying situation but then gets in more trouble, as well as the Fey who are protecting her. She finally accepts her feelings towards Drav who is a Fey and i love her journey. She finds her parents! Drav and Mya fall in love in a short period of time but given the circumstances it makes perfect sense. They rely on each other and have perfect ...more
Heather Orme Nutter
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Demon Ash by MJ Haag and Becca Vincenza is the entertaining and sometimes surprising conclusion of the highly enjoyable trilogy about Mya, college student turned zombie apocalypse survivor, and Drav, her fey protector, as they struggle to survive and find Mya's family. This third installment continues to provide a roller coaster of emotions, laugh out loud moments, and edge of your seat suspense. From establishing peaceful relations with humans, to defending themselves from increasingly clever z ...more
Rebecca Rogers
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When we last saw Mya and Drav she was on the brink of death and he felt as if he was losing his world...I had huge fears for book 3, was so apprehensive about there the storyline was going to go...holding my breath I took the plunge and started on page 1.

As they survey the world around them the landscape is nothing like Mya remembers. I could not believe the rollercoaster of a ride that was in store for me. As crazy insane as the world around them was this book had me giggling the entire way th
Aysha Coleman
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drav and Mya

I finished and can I say I loved it. It was crazy to see how often Mya got into trouble. But you can tell with her new found immunity to infected bites that she was braver. She didn’t mind going on the supply run with her brother because she knew she couldn’t get infected.

I can truly say that Drav is amazing. He exactly the kind of protective you would want in your life. Especially in a post apocalyptic world. And no matter what he always finds Mya.

I’m glad that the Fey are settlin
Heather De Los Reyes
The most intriguing series

Can't they make grey men in real life? This last book had all the answers i was waiting for. I loved the dystopian style writing so much. I liked that she also didnt just have a simple HEA but instead had something that left us picturing what the ending could be. I thought the humor she was able to add it was amazing especially in an apocalyptic story trying to find ways to make it light hearted is a hard thing to do but this author does it flawlessly. I loved this book
Anna
Sep 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fae, demons, dystopia
Sadly, I did not enjoy this book as much a I hoped to. I liked the previous two better. This one just felt rushed and left behind a lot of loose ends.
I sure hope this is not the last we're seeing these characters, because there's still a lot I want to know. Like whether or not someone will finally realize that Mya has changed and what their reaction will be. Also, how are the infected getting smarter and where that can lead us? Because if there is something worse than zombies, it's the intellig
Pam Foster
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a roller coaster finale to a wonderful trilogy....fans of the series will love it!!! I’m not a zombie book fan at all but the completely different twist on the norm for this series has captured my heart!! Drav and Mya are wonderfully written characters with great chemistry. The story is fast paced picking up straight after the cliff hanger ending in book 2 and it’s full of twists and turns. This book expands even further into the other more secondary characters who are so funny and ...more
Kariane O'Keefe
Mar 02, 2018 rated it liked it
That’s the end?

The first thing I thought when I finished this book was where is the rest of it. Mya and Drav finally make it to her family, but nothing really happens once they get there and they don’t really seem to solve any of the problems that are plaguing the camp. Then Mya makes a deal with the Exiled so that they can work their way out of their exile and then the book just ends.

I know the series is going to continue on, but I believe the next book follows two different MC’s.
Crystal
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This trilogy is over but the author promises more Fey to come. I have fallen for these fey men from inside the Earth. Their fixation on female body parts is like stand up comedy. I really like these books but at times it slows and you know the author is trying to build up to something but it just plods along and you can get bored. I don't want to spoil anything but I want to know exactly why Mya didn't change. Now is she like the fey? Do any of these loose ends get tied up in other books? I have ...more
Gayla Maypole
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Series wraps up with a happily ever after.

Great series.

This is book three and you absolutely need to read them in order.

This series is well written, with an interesting plot and characters.

It’s not super gory or too dark. The Hero, Drav, is strong, sweet and utterly devoted. Mya is smart and strong.

There are some laughs and a few twists and turns. All questions are answered by book three. Sex scenes are classy and relevant to the story. Also easy to skip if you don’t love the smut.

I highly
Chelsea
This final addition Mya and Drav’s story absolutely blew me away. It was everything I hoped for in a finale and so much more. I laughed, I cried, and I gloried in the connections made between fey and human, and the second chances given to so many characters. The only regret I have with this conclusion is that there wasn’t MORE. I needed at least another 100 pages of Mya and Drav, but hopefully they will be making an appearance in Ghua’s book in the (hopefully first of many) spin-off to this amaz ...more
Shade  Stone
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 next »

• Eternal Flames (The Amagarians, #2)
  • Captured (Demon's Mark, #4)
  • The Spawning (Enslaved, #2)
  • Alien Intention (Alien Mate, #3)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Claiming the Dragon King (The Elite Guards #2)
  • Psychic's Spell (Legion of Angels #6)
  • Tempting the Prince (Flambeau Sisters, #2)(The Kazanovs, #5)
  • Rosinanti
  • With These Wings (Wings, #1)
  • Shadowlith (Umbral Blade, #1)
  • Blessed (The Chosen, #2)
  • Hellhound Twisted (Kasadya, #2)
  • Crescendo
MJ Haag is the pen name for Melissa Haag, a multi-published author of three series.

As MJ Haag she writes adult paranormal/fantasy romance. The Beastly Tales saga starts with Depravity, published June 2015. There are 2 more books in this series. Deceit publishes July 2015 and Devastation in August 2015.

As Melissa Haag she's the bestselling author of the YA paranormal romance Judgement of the Six

Resurrection Chronicles (6 books)
  • Demon Ember (Resurrection Chronicles, #1)
  • Demon Flames (Resurrection Chronicles, #2)
  • Demon Escape (Resurrection Chronicles, #4)
  • Demon Deception (Resurrection Chronicles, #5)
  • Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)