Start by marking “The Siren's Bride (The Siren Legacy, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Siren's Bride (The Siren Legacy, #5)

The Siren's Bride

(The Siren Legacy #5)

Ellie knew when she left the fae realm that she would be owe the Morrigan a favor. Now, the fae queen has come to collect, giving Ellie the perfect excuse to get out of planning her wedding. Not only is her life filled with white dresses and planning for Christmas, but now she's added a distraught goddess and kidnapped fae.

Alec knows that there is a reason Elli
Published November 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Siren's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Siren's Bride

JodyL
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ellie and Alex

I loved Alex to pieces in this book. He had so much on his plate but he was so devoted to Ellie. He felt like he was walking on egg shells around Ellie because she was pulling away from him and everyone else.
He needed to help the Morrigan track down three missing fae. So Alex and Ben spoke to a pack of shifters from Chicago and got their tracker to go to New York to search. Alex got called away by Cin when she discovered that Ellie was floating in some kind of trance. Ben and
Susan
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. The Siren's Bride is the fifth book in the Siren Legacy and is a full length novel. This is can be read as a standalone, though it does build on the storylines of the previous books. There is violence and hot steamy sex scenes so 18+.

The book blurb adequately describes the storyline so I'm not going to repeat that all of that info here.The author did a great job of recapping key events from previous books for new readers. Though to really understand everything you should r
Jennifer Layne
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story was beyond well done! There was tension, love, drama, love, excitement ... action ... suspense and most of all love!

Just when you think one of the Siren brothers is going to get what he want and deserves ... fate swoops in and says not just yet!

Ellie comes into her own in more than one way but she is a fierce creature! Akec turns out to be more dangerous and scary than previously accepted! These two are a force to be reckoned with if pushed!

Will Ale
Jean
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. It moved along well and the characters of Alec and Ellie drew me in and kept me interested in their story. It was great to see how Ellie came into her own, how she came to terms with those she had lost and how Alec never gave up on her and stayed by her side. A story that has twists and turns and suspense, it kept me interested throughout. Look forward to reading more from this author.
Liz
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series

Love the series. Even though I love the storytelling. Ellie is one of my least favorite characters. She annoyed me to no end, especially in this book.

I was much more interested in Ben and Imogen's story arc. And I am really hoping Ben will have a story of his own. Or there will be a shifter spin off!
Janet Swiftbird
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Best in the series

This book has been the best in the series.
It was very enjoyable with lots of suspense, action, intrigue and of course lots of HEA
Latifa Morrisette
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. I absolutely fell in love with these two. If you are a lover of this series this book better be on your TBR. I cannot wait to see what's next from Helen.
Miki
Apr 06, 2019
Amy
Nov 13, 2017
SD
rated it did not like it
Dec 15, 2017
Alexandra
Chandra Fry
Patty  curry
Nov 11, 2017
Helen Scott lives in the Chicago area with her wonderful husband and furry, four-legged kids. She spends way too much time with her nose in a book and isn’t sorry about it. When not reading or writing, Helen can be found absorbed in one video game or another or crocheting her heart out.

Sign up for my newsletter to get the latest on new releases, exclusive giveaways, and more! Just clic

The Siren Legacy (5 books)
  • The Siren's Son (The Siren Legacy, #1)
  • The Siren's Eyes (The Siren Legacy, #2)
  • The Siren's Code (The Siren Legacy #3)
  • The Siren's Heart (The Siren Legacy #4)