Start by marking “Tate (Temptation, #5)” as Want to Read:
Tate (Temptation, #5)

Tate (Temptation #5)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  4,034 Ratings  ·  512 Reviews
William Tate Morrison – The man who came into my life and turned my entire world—and me—on its ass.

Logan Mitchell has always been a man with a plan.
One for work. One for his relationship. And one for his life. Which is exactly the way he liked it—until recently.
Now with words like marriage and weddings floating around his head, Logan’s plans have suddenly changed course
Published September 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tate, please sign up.
Nara I almost sure that there will be their story. Their opening seems too hot to be ignored. The straight guy Priest and chatty Robbie? Hm... can't wait…moreI almost sure that there will be their story. Their opening seems too hot to be ignored. The straight guy Priest and chatty Robbie? Hm... can't wait for them. But I think it wasn't an alpha male x alpha male like Logan and Tate, you know Robbie ;)(less)

~Mindy Lynn~
5 STARS!!!!!!!!

It has been quite the ride with these two men. They were my introduction into the MM world and I fell head over heels in lurv with both of the men and the genre. Since then I have been drowning myself in this genre and enjoying every minute of it. So when I read there were going to be more books with my first MM couple I kind of flipped my lid. I was extremely excited. Who doesn't want more books with one of their favorite couples? And so far what I've read in the last two books I
Barbara➰
Well holy shit! This book...I think I need some anxiety medicine now. Or maybe a stiff drink...or two.
Why do this to me Ms Frank? 😰

I was a nervous wreck going into this book. I will admit, I read some spoilers and saw all the status updates so I knew the dreaded "53%" was going to be tough. And while it was, and I cried some tears here...I mean it was sad and my heart was breaking, anybody who has read these books knows Logan and Tate are solid. They work their shit out one way or another. It m
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✮✮✮ 5 STARS ✮✮✮

I think I can't hide how much I love Ella Frank's boys Tate and Logan. They are so very special, each in his own way. I was really excited to find out how Logan would explore these new thoughts about his relationship with Tate.

The first sentences of the story say it all and it's pretty much the central theme of the whole book:

IT WAS STRANGE how a life could change in the blink of an eye. How someone’s perception of things could alter in a nanos
Lorraine Lesar
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forget five stars. This book (even though I put out a Contract on Ms Frank and had to call the Paramedics when I stopped breathing at 52%) is a five million, trillion, billion, zillion, sextillion, Loganillion, Tateillion stars.

Do I need to add anymore to get you to understand how much I love this whole Series? I don’t think so - especially with nearly 6,000 reviews on GR alone for this book. Yes. Nearly 6,000! How many authors harvest that amount of reviews? Not many.
So I’m going to leave it th
Jaime
As I get ready to write this review, I feel like I might want to bring out my battle gear and get into my box of shame...

I just don't think these books are necessary and they are killing me because they are taking a power couple, Logan & Tate, and re-hashing old wounds, dragging their relationship through the mud and creating angst for us all, when we had previously tucked these beloved men away in a "Safe & Secure" HEA box. Now, we are reading books that really are not adding to the rom
Lyndy Ann ♫
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Five Million stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMG I love these two guys SO MUCH they stole a piece of my heart years ago and it just gets bigger with each chapter I spend with them.

WOW this was an emotional read for me with all the emotions that both Logan and Tate feel throughout this instalment, I must admit I was scared there for a while. I wanted to give them both a hug and help them get sorted.

Logan and Tate make me blissfully happy I have a smile on my face while I read them with all th
Meags
5 stars

I can’t begin to express my love for this series and these two men. Sure, this series isn’t for everybody, and that’s more than okay, but I’m so damn happy that I discovered Ella Frank all those years ago, and subsequently, because of her, the wonderful world of M/M romance. Seriously, just thinking about an alternate universe version of me out there, walking around completely unaware of this book genre, makes me so god damn sad! Thank fuck for my reality, right!?

But I digress (again)…

Ta
Elsa Bravante
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lo sé, lo sé, que nadie me diga nada xD. Pero, son Tate y Logan, y salen y yo ya disfruto aunque debemos admitir que Shakespeare no es xD, tampoco lo trata.
Es un libro con lo mismo que nos han ofrecido los protagonistas en libros anteriores, no hay más y no hay menos, no es aburrido, pero tampoco tiene nada nuevo. Para gente amante de la pareja, como es mi caso (lo sé, lo sé xD) creo que se disfruta.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with our darlings Logan & Tate!
If you haven't read TRY & TAKE & TRUST & TEASE you should definitely do it now, before reading TATE!

description

We start basically right where we left them in the last book.
Logan is hiding his scary marriage thoughts from Tate.
The meeting with Tate's sister is getting closer.
The boys are thinking about getting a new place together.
Robbie and his troubles.
The office renovations.
Priest - the new partner at the firm and why he and Robbie can't stand eac
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Oh how I love my boys Logan and Tate! They are polar opposites, but fit together perfectly. Their dynamics always keep me coming back for more, even though I felt their love story became rather stagnant in the previous book, Tease. Now five books into the series, and things are back on track. I’m really happy with the way their relationship is progressing.

Tate’s interactions with his family have been all kinds of messed up throughout the course of the series. It is necessary and satisfying to co
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Oh, how I love Logan and Tate. Their relationship is never boring and this installment had everything the previous book Tease lacked. Five books in and I found new sides to Logan and Tate. They keep evolving as people and in their relationship.
Their love and chemistry is so palpable and is just one of the things I love about this series. Also their trust and how comfortable and supportive they are of one another is heartwarming and so beautiful.

Tate's family and he and Logan's friends play a ce
R * A Reader Obsessed *
5 Brutal but Glorious Stars!!

My gawd. This sucker punched me. Hard.

I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. Just be forewarned that this is kinda a 180 from Tease. Tease was just that - a peek into these two that was fun, sexy dirty, and just fabulous.

Here, though, it’s all emotions. Some were good, others were not. Be reassured that despite the tears, I was one happy reader at the end.

Overall, I just want to say that Tate and Logan have always held a special place in my heart, mostly be
Elsbeth

Sigh... I just love these men. And although this book is called Tate, I'm such a sucker for Logan. As arrogant and inappropriate he still is, he has become so much more....

The last book was sweet all over but this installment was so not. Ms Frank sure threw out a punch. Well actually Tate did.

There, in a bathroom that was built for sin, the passion eased and the fever simmered until the deeper, scarier feelings began to consume the two of them.

... he was falling all over again.

Falling for the
Claude
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 because of Logan ❤. Tate you’re still my favorite tough 😂❤. I have to admit that for me Tate and Logan story was finished in the third book. So I wasn’t really ok with three more books. But THIS book. So good. Really. It’s really about Tate (the title 😂) but Logan is just the center of it. And they are cute as hell (I was crying in the end 😍). Logan is adorable as ever. Tate is struggling with his family, his friends and his new life BUT even in a total chaos one thing never change: these ...more
Natalie
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tate, bad-boy bartender and Logan, the sophisticated, sexy attorney, are one of the“celebrity” book couples of MM erotic romance, in my opinion. The GFY/OFY/BiFY trope was taken to new heights in the first trilogy and it's fun returning after 4 years to have Ella Frank tease us about an ultimate HEA for these two. This novel includes a lot of changes in Tate and Logan’s lives with new people and new locations, plus issues appearing from the past, that Tate has to face. It can be difficult for an ...more
Cadiva
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of the things for me which makes a good romance is how much of the time reading it I have a big smile on my face.

Well, with the exception of one moment where the smile dropped and I actually gasped out loud, this book just made me smile.

I wasn't sure if Ella would be able to match the intensity of the first three books in this series but with this new trilogy the lives of Logan and Tate are simply gaining more flesh.

There's no great storyline being revealed, no huge adventure or gripping ten
Christelle
** 4.5 fan-girling stars **

Ella Frank did it again and brought back one of the hottest couples I’ve read with off the charts chemistry, dirty talk and great banter.

The intensity and pleasure I had reading the first 2 books of this series was there is spade again. And while I liked the previous book Tease as it was nice to reacquaint with Tate and Logan 4 years after their HEA, I found it a bit bland. No worry here and no absurd drama either.

Tate is as arrogant as ever, although he’s brought on
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Another unnecessary read*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

We are now on the fifth book of Logan Mitchell (37, turns 38) and bartender Tate Morrison (32-33-34?). One of them is ready to take it to the next step, shockingly the other one is taken by surprise. Not a good one. This twist was alright (it didn't shock me, in fact I expected that it would happen), I liked to feel something other than lovey-dovey that the couple is feeling, I just didn't like how short it lasted. It should've lasted more than a couple of
Chris
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
Seriously did it have to end like that ???? These two just hit me in the heart every time. Logan finally puts himself out there, the ultimate in vulnerability and Tate does the unexpected.... what follows is eggshells and angst which I HATED ! No spoilers here but this was sexy, hot but emotionally tough at times so please, please, please can the next book be pain free ??? I don't care if Priest & Robbie have angst - but Logan & Tate need rainbows and all things glorious ! Yes, I really ...more
Shile loves books

5++++++ stars

Loved, Loved Logan and Tate

Falling into a relationship he'd always wanted but never dreamed he would have.
But most of all, he was falling in love with Logan all over again, just as he'd done every day since he'd known him.

description

This book was perfection, ok maybe that's just me, some readers might like this series some might not but when it comes to Logan and Tate, i will always be in their favor.

Not much to add that has not already been said.

This was an emotional roller-coaster, it was f
Ariana
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Ariana by: Christelle
Shelves: ku
Thanks to Christelle I actually 'tried'. I wasn't going to after the disappointment of book 4.
But I am glad I did. I 'took' the book and 'trusted'. (Sorry, I just had to go for this... XD)

This was Logan and Tate at their best. The naughty banter and the essence of their relationship (lots of heat and intensity, nicely mixed with playfulness and genuine feeling), just as we remember it from the first tree books, is back. Thank you, Ella Frank! Big sigh of relief!

Tate is at a very exciting stage
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything!! I loved it!

The 53% mark broke my heart, but I am just so happy they sorted everything out! I love that they communicate with each other and trust so deeply in their love.

Also I need a book about Priest and Robbie. Those two are so fun to watch.
Mwanamali
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

I just need the 6th book now. Right this INSTANT!
haletostilinski

I think by now you all have seen quite a few reviews of this talking about the 53% mark, and it is fairly brutal, I have to say. We've been with these two for four and a half books, we've seem them fall absolutely head of over heels in love, we've seen them endure a lot of shit, and we've seen how ridiculously happy they are together. So what Tate says at that point is completely a surprise, and it feels like it makes no sense, to me at least, until we get Tate's explanation of why he s
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but... My only real complaint about this book concerns the extended sex scenes. I do not need that many pages for one sex scene. Seriously. TOO MUCH.
Janja
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it

I belive that after I read the word NO from Tate's mouth my heart almost stoped.
Logan and Tate are the real deal in MM world and after knowing them so long I wish them all the best,but is it realy necessary to drag this series for so long???
Somehow, it destroys all the charm that was until now.
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.75 stars - rounded up to 5.

This is one of the most vague reviews you will ever read in your life. I believe that Tate was the best book in this series. I absolutely loved it despite the fact that it kind of broke my heart.

From page one to the last, there was so much growth in this story. And I couldn't be happier for Tate and Logan. Their relationship is so strong and when you read the story you'll know why.

I cannot wait to see what happens in the last book. I need it asap. Because this s
Liber_Lady
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: joyce.merces
THIS COUPLE..!!

It is not about the story or the plot anymore for me. IT IS ABOUT LOGAN AND TATE.

It is about the chance to read about them again. It is about getting a small glimpse in their life through these few pages that the author writes.
I wish I could get an everyday snippet on what they are doing, but well.. Beggars can't be choosers.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED LOVED LOGAN MITCHELL IN THIS BOOK. There has never been a more sexy, confident, dirty and more vulnerable character I have read b
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

2020c91736bbf2db1ed6117670eef6

What can I say but after four books about Logan and Tate, I still can’t get enough of them and when I found out that Ella Frank was gonna continue their story, the inner fan girl in me was super ecstatic. Tate is the on-going love story and journey of my favorite couple. And this time, Logan and Tate have a few hurdles to overcome. And so in this book, Frank continues to take her readers on an epic journey of this couples relationship. We se
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: really-good
4.5
I really loved this one. Thanks for BRing this with me Barbara :D
Logan and Tate 1 10 Dec 08, 2017 05:28PM
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.
More about Ella Frank

Temptation (6 books)
  • Try (Temptation, #1)
  • Take (Temptation, #2)
  • Trust (Temptation, #3)
  • Tease (Temptation, #4)
  • True (Temptation, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Logan took hold of his chin then bent over and said against Tate’s lips, “You’re mine. Now, tomorrow, fifty fucking years from this very moment. And by the time we leave here, there will be no room for doubt. Do you understand?” 8 likes
“To Tate, From the very beginning I had a plan for my life. But it wasn’t until we met that I knew it was you. ~ Logan” 3 likes