Start by marking “The Rogue's Fate” as Want to Read:
The Rogue's Fate

The Rogue's Fate

If your life hung in the balance, would you choose to make your own destiny or leave your life to fate?

Lucinda Raven is being hunted by her ex-lover, a controlling rogue Alpha, who is determined to perform the sacred mating ritual that will bind them together forever. Knowing nothing will keep him from carrying out his ruthless plan, Lucinda is on the run and seeks refuge
Published December 20th 2017 by Inkitt (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Rogue's Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rogue's Fate

Start your review of The Rogue's Fate
Ramona Plant
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Rogue's Fate is a very well written shifter book by Missy De Graff. I admit, my expectations with shifter books, especially werewolf books are usually low because there are so many books written about them, but this one was a pleasant surprise. The author found a new twist to add to her story that really gave it a breath of fresh air. The plot was well thought through and very well developed with some nice twists hidden within. There is a new element added, the "soothsayer" that allowed the ...more
Sandra Crow
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this story. The author created well developed characters with depth. I enjoy reading how the "Rogue" struggles to survive. And how the storyline drew me in on an emotional from the beginning. I could relate to her being an outsider and alone struggling to survive. I could also relate to her struggling as she learned to be a part of a group after being alone. I really appreciate how the author had a well rounded storyline with plenty of twists and turns.
Missy
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites, own, inkitt
I know I'm the author, so my review is a little bias. But, before I started writing this story I drafted a few key elements of what I would like a review to say for the final release and IMHO I've hit these marks.

-Engaging characters that draw you in
-Realistic conversations
-Just the right balance of conflict, action, and drama
-A unique and original storyline
-Appropriate use of cliffhangers
-A quick and easy read that will leave you flipping pages well past bedtime

I hope you enjoy it! ღ
Reviewer: Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Genre:#PRN #WolfShifter
#4Stars
••••••••••••••
Everything you can think of is in it Adventure, Survival, Fear, Jealousy, Betrayal, Suspense, Mystery, Action Packed, Loyalty, Hate, Love. And this book has many twists and turns and more. Sakes alive there is so many unanswered questions..... Duh.... Next Book?
Lucinda aka Lux or Cinda is a Wolf Shifter who is running from a psychotic wolf
Joyffree
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
A suspenseful and at times intense read
Lucinda -She is a rogue - She just wants a home
Caidan -He is the Alpha - Just - Caring -and a monster
Dylan -the Beta - full of secrets - hidden past
Felix -He is a Roque Alpha who will have Lucinda at all costs
Together the four of them make up one dangerously suspenseful read
I read this in one sitting so I have to admit it was an engaging read - Though I really felt so much was left unanswered - there were multiple events that occurred- but we never saw
Emma
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read. Lucinda, Dylan, Caiden, Mia, Gavin. Sammy, Cody, Felix - strong characters, well developed. There are those you love like the strong female alpha Lucinda, and those you dislike like the psychotic Felix. The story was full of emotion, suspense, danger and romance. From page one I was engrossed in the story and could not put it down this the end... and what a surprises end it was. Can't wait for the next book to find out the fate of Felix and Cody. I voluntarily received an ...more
Anita Hesters
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Reading

I truly loved this story. The storyline had you wondering all through the story up to the end if Caiden was going to end up her mate or would Dylan claim her. I truly recommend this story as a quick read.
Enaya
Omg i absolutely LOVED this story! It was the perfect combination of forbidden romance, angst, and action, while still keeping the story interesting. I loved the character development in this story, it makes the characters and the story itself seem so much more realistic. Seriously Can't wait to read more books by Missy De Graff!
Kim F
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous read. Extremely entertaining and captivating read. I want to read more from this author. Wonderfully written with great plot and strong characters. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Exclusive Advance Reader Copy of this book set.
Pat
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was totally enthralled with this book from the very beginning! The well thought out plot and the interesting characters kept me totally engaged until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Vanesa Cruz
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was full of surprises. Nothing was as it first seemed. When all the secrets came tumbling down i was left stunned. I was rooting for her and her best friend. Hoping they could work it out and continue on there love but sadly no future would await them so the way it worked out was the way it was meant to. I hope to read more from the author. Awesome job
TP
Too superficial, boring plot, not much world-building, unbelievable and not backed up actions and reactions of the characters, no sparks.

Forgettable.
Nicole Bates
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

True adventure romance. Great story of a phoenix rising from the flames, or an alpha rising from a pack tragedy. Loved the characters. And the plots was fairly straight forward. A couple loose ends, but all in all a quality read.
Rachel Monroy
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was PERFECT. I finished the book in one day, it was that good.I hope this author will have a sequel. ...more
D.L. Hopkins
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Charming

So, this is the first werewolf book I’ve read all the way through, and I found it intriguing. The story itself is fascinating with the pack relationships and hierarchy outlined well. Being a newcomer to the genre I found the idiosyncrasies harder to follow, not much back story line or development, I guess you’re just supposed to know this stuff. But overall I got it and enjoyed it. That said; I have to mention something that was disturbing. The overall grammar and spelling was
Anna
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this read, and finished it in one night! The Rogue's Fate hooks you in and does a great job with tempo and pace throughout the entire novel -- which I think is incredible, especially for a debut book from an author! I was hooked on the smexy alpha wolf, Caiden, which is saying a lot because I'm usually not into Werewolf stories as much as other paranormal character reads! The characters were all extremely well written and I felt like I was drawn to each of them in a unique way. ...more
Sherry Westendorf
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is a really good story. It takes a while to get into it but when you do it is hard to put down. She is on the run from a psycho ex and he has problems of his own. But lets her stay when she comes to him. This is exciting, emotional, suspenseful and so much more. I was given a review copy by Inkitt and voluntarily review it.
Kelshei
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very common trope in paranormal fiction is the idea of the “fated mate”, where the two main characters are somehow preternaturally destined to be with one another. This is especially common in fiction involving werewolves or wolf shifters, playing on the idea that wolves tend to mate for life. Missy De Graff’s novel also uses this trope, but to a very interesting end. In this book, the two fated mates are not the Hero and Heroine of the story, but rather, the Heroine and her childhood ...more
Heather Glidewell
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story. From the moment you read the first page, you are sucked in till the last. I cannot wait to read more books by this author. This is a recommendation that I am happy to give to all my bookworm friends.

A must-read for sure!
Alyssa
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Free

I received this book for free in exchange for a honest review. I wasn't too sure when I first started reading this book. It took til the middle for me to start really getting into it. The end of the book was really good til the last few pages. They ended the book very sweetly but lacked as much emotion as the rest. I would definitely read more from this author.
Leslie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it liked it
On the fence

It held my attention throughout, but the big reveal doesn't happen until the last chapter. I hate that. I get that you want suspense, but it gets irritating when you drag it out so long.
Catherine Elizabeth Leeson
Jan 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Felt like it could have been better.

The dialogue was very immature and repetative. Not alot of romance just alot of back and forth between guys. I feel like her and Caiden could of had more scenes and spark then her and Dylan also weak plot.
Teya Peck
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
IT started out good. It had an interesting start. It started to get confusing and then at 31% there was an "f" bomb. I stopped reading.
Sharon Stevenson
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! The storyline kept me guessing throughout and the pace kept me turning pages to see what would happen next. The danger Lucinda is running from is very real, the Alpha protecting her is hiding things, and something is seriously screwy with the guy who is her fated mate. There were twists and turns that really made me wonder who Lucinda would end up with as her mate, but when everything unravelled and truths came out, the ending was immensely satisfying. Highly ...more
Janet Denise Ross
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SOMETIMES FATE IS YOUR ABILITY TO BARGIN.

5 STARS for this exciting paranormal mystery romance that is a page turner that you can't put down. Interesting characters like a Gypysy Witch, shifters of different sorts, humans and a lone bat that surely will be a book in the future about. Psst, I only care whisper is that the brother the witch mentioned to Cinda about, the bat? Highly charged shifters with lots of action and romance; so this is a wolf pack to spend some time with.
WARNING:17&Up
Scarolet Ellis
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Rogue's Fate by Missy De Graff is an awesome stroy that I have read. I love reading about wolf shifters very much and with this story I can not get enough of it. I had a problem putting the story down till I was all the way done with it. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about wolf shifters.

Maria Banales
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I really enjoyed reading this book, I think Lux, Cinda or Lucinda was an awesome character and I really liked Caiden, but it’s Dylan that I had a love hate relationship with.. I felt for him the most because to me it seems like he suffered the most, loving someone that you could never have.. I look forward to reading more books by this author..
T.
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting story line with a great protagonist in Lucinda Raven. There are a lot of twists and turns, yet the reader is able to keep up with each reveal in this swiftly-paced plot. I wish there had been more depth with the witches, and maybe some motive, but I was caught up on the story since the very first chapters.
Elizabeth Stokes
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Opinion time! Ok I couldn't put this read down. The storyline is making me want more. The romance between Lucinda and Caiden was actually kinda perfect and didn't need anymore sessy than what it was. I like how this read has substance. Sometime all the sessy and lust over shadows a great story. Overall good read!
Elizabeth Rodriguez
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I don’t understand why a witch messed with 3 strong alphas twisted there fates. And never found out about her brother and what happen with the vamps. However I’m glad that everything was clear after and she found true love

• Tainted Romance
  • The Pack (The Pack #1)
  • Becoming His
  • Shift (Southern Werewolves, #1)
  • Howl (Southern Werewolves, #2)
  • Mason's Impossible Prey
  • Claiming the Wolf Princess (Shifting Destinies, Novella)
  • Moon Kissed (Mirror Lake Wolves #1)
  • Catching Genesis
  • Silent Luna
  • I'm The Alpha's Mate
  • Alpha Malik (Alpha, #5)
  • Chasing the Omega (Small Town, #1)
  • His Wolf's Choice
  • The Ash Moon (The Ariane Trilogy, #1)
  • Mateo Santiago (Santiago, #1)
  • Dear Diary, I Have a Mate
  • The Challenge (The Pack #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author Missy De Graff writes Fantasy Romance, Urban Fantasy, and Paranormal Romance. She has always been an avid reader and lover of all things that go bump in the night, but it wasn't until 2009 that she was inspired by a friend and coworker to begin putting pen to paper. She began weaving together worlds of romance and intrigue, mixed with paranormal elements, suspenseful ...more