Start by marking “Polibek v New Yorku” as Want to Read:
Polibek v New Yorku

Polibek v New Yorku

„Může to být ještě horší?“ S Charlotte se rozešel přítel, a teď měla být na cestě do Londýna za svojí rodinou, ale protože byl její let zrušený, trčí sama v New Yorku. Čeká ji ten nejhorší Štědrý den! Pak potká Anthonyho. Kluka, který přijel na letiště vyzvednout přítelkyni, ale ta se s ním přede všemi rozejde. Ve snaze opustit to prokleté místo se Anthony stane Charlottin ...more
Published 2017 by CooBoo (first published October 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Polibek v New Yorku, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polibek v New Yorku

Kaya Dimitrova
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Ревю -> http://justonebooklover.blogspot.bg/2...
~ ~ ~
Една сладка, романтична и забавна коледна книга! Ако сте я пропуснали тази Коледа, то следващата си заслужава да ѝ дадете шанс! Роман за двама непознати, които отчаяно се опитват да загърбят злополучните си раздели, потапяйки се в предизвикателствата на една случайно озовала се в тях книга. Улиците на Ню Йорк готвят изненади за двамата зад всеки свой ъгъл – неочаквани срещи, откраднати целувки, задушевни моменти и много празнично и весело н
Patricia Bejarano
Me encanta la Navidad, así que estaba deseando leer algo navideño y me topé con este libro, así que no dudé en leerlo.
La historia es sencilla y sin ningún tipo de pretensiones, donde una chica y un chico, que acaban de ser dejados por sus respectivas parejas, se conocen el día de Nochebuena en el aeropuerto de Nueva York y deciden olvidarse de sus ex a través de unos pasos que tiene un libro y ¡en una sola noche!
La verdad es que la trama no tiene más, tampoco están muy explotados los personajes
Annie
Dec 23, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5/5
Ugh, nein, das war gar nichts für mich. Langweilige und unglaubhafte Story, nervige Charaktere und leider auch kaum Weihnachtsstimmung, nur unnötiges Drama. Schade!
Yuli Atta - Damaged Pages
I do not particularly like books like this one but I cannot deny that it's sugar-sweet.
Olivia & Lori (The Candid Cover)
Kiss Me in New York is a cute read that will cheer you up this winter. Although a bit clichéd, the story of two strangers meeting at an airport in New York is so entertaining. The idea of two people bonding over a breakup is heartwarming, and the main character is logical and doesn’t whine. This story is super short and can easily be read in one sitting.

This book tells the story of two people who meet at an airport coincidentally after they are both dumped. Together, with the help of Get Over Yo
Natalia
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
I don't know if I didn't like that book, because I was reading during the summer, but I really couldn't feel the characters. The characters were really annoying and unrealistic. Seriously those were the most unrealistic characters I have ever read about. First of all they are practically strangers. They meet and a couple of hours later they are in love.
The only things I liked about this book were the double points of view.
I liked the whole Christmas and winter atmosphere. Right now where I liv

▪Romance 3.5/5
▪Logic 2/5
▪Writing style 2/5
▪Enjoyment 2.5/5

Cheesy. Not so much logic in it. Writing style is meh.
chloe ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡
I was given an eARC of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

[I'm reviewing this way past the archive date. (Sorry Netgalley! :P)]

I read this for my Christmas reading challenge. Honestly, I had no idea what the book's about until I found a list of YA Christmas books and apparently THE STORY IS SET IN NEW YORK CITY (kinda obvious) DURING CHRISTMAS (not really that obvious)??!! New York City + Christmas = two very awesome things, so before reading this book, I already knew that
Izabella (Pages Full of Stars)
"Thank you. For letting me see it's all right to be scared sometimes."

Charlotte is a British foreign exchange student, who's waiting for a flight home for Christmas. She wanted to try studying in New York, because she dreamed of something bigger but now, dumped by her boyfriend, all she wants is to go home and spend holidays with her family. When her flight is
Laurence R.
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is adorable! It reminded me a bit of Dash & Lily's Book of Dares since it takes place at Christmas. I really liked the characters, especially Charlotte. She reminds me of myself, except she's so much stronger! I loved that about her. I wish the book had been longer though... I read it in one sitting! Thank you NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Hristina
This review is also on my blog illbefinealonereads

This was a really cute and fast read, I finished it one sitting.
The characters were well developed, in my opinion they were one of the best features of the book. I also loved the way the magic of New York and the Christmas atmosphere were embroidered in the text, I could practically smell winter. The dual-POV was pulled off masterfully too, and not a lot of writers can do it so well.
I did find the plot slightly clichéd, but it was still fun to re
Hedi [ The Dutch Reader ]
Thanks to Netgally for giving me a copy of this story in return for a honest review

Kiss Me in New York is a warm and fun contemporary romance novel for young adults, set in beautiful New York on the brink of Christmas. It kind of reminded me of a Stephanie Perkins book, the same fun and sweet story.

The story follows Charlotte, a British exchange student at JFK Airport on her way home for Christmas. She just has been dumped by her boyfriend and all she wants to do is go home and never come bac
ItsMedea
3,5/5 ⭐ irgendwie ist nicht wirklich was passiert und der Plot Twist war so gut wie gar nicht vorhanden
Djezelle
Кэтрин Райдер "Поцелуй меня в Нью-Йорке"

9 из 10

Жанр:
YA, современный любовный роман, контемп
POV: 2 POV, от первого лица (он/она)
Геометрия чувств: прямая (он-она)
Отличительные черты: небольшой объем, все события развиваются буквально за одну ночь

РЕЦЕНЗИЯ:
Очень милая и легкая книга, с который приятно скоротать вечерок. Я бы даже назвала это некой подростковой версий «Неспящих в Сиэтле» и «Хоть раз в жизни». Лично я проглотила книгу буквально за один вечер, она очень небольшая, но наполнена множест
Grace {Rebel Mommy Book Blog}
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Review
This was such a perfect little read for around the holidays. I mean Christmas in New York? Yes please!!

Here we follow Charlotte, who has a recent broken heart and just found out her flight home for Christmas is canceled, and Anthony, who gets dumped at the airport on Christmas Eve, as they try to get past their broken hearts and crappy circumstances with a night in the city.

I loved all the silly things they do to try and follow the "how to get over a break up" book they had. Each step ha
Sonja
Jan 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Charlotte hat ein Auslandshalbjahr in New York gemacht und möchte zu Weihnachten zurück nach London fliegen. Aufgrund der Wetterverhältnisse wird ihr Flug verschoben. Auf dem Flughafen wird sie Zeuge, wie ein Junge von seiner Freundin den Laufpass bekommt. Die beiden kommen ins Gespräch und verbringen die nächsten Stunden zusammen in New York. Beide möchten über ihre jeweiligen Expartner hinwegkommen und verlieben sich dabei ineinander.

Mein Leseeindruck:

Ich muss gestehen, ich hatte mir etwas me
Danielle (Life of a Literary Nerd)
Kiss Me in New York was such an adorable holiday contemporary that is perfect as the weather starts to get colder. Charlotte and Anthony spend the day together after a snowstorm leaves Charlotte stranded. Both are coming off breakups and decide to spend their night on a quest to get over their exes and in the process, grow closer themselves. The romance between Charlotte and Anthony was adorable. I feel like I really got to know them as characters as well, not just love interests. The wintery Ne ...more
Dom
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well...that was sweet!
Victoria
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Това е най-сладката и прекрасна книга <3
Brina (Brina and the Books)
4 Stars

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

It was still summer when I requested this book on NetGalley a few months ago. I know, how can I think about a book set around Christmas when it's still summer! That's what I thought too, but I couldn't pass on this opportunity, the blurb sounded too cute. Plus, if the shops put out their 'Spekulatius' (almond cookies) as early as September, I think it's OK to read a Christmas-y book also. ;)

OK, I lied. As much as I loved the blurb of this
~ Althea ~  ☾
// Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review //

"So, look for a door. Theres always a way out. There's always a new path. But you can't find it if you stand still, you know what I mean?"

I thought this was going to be super cliche. . . but it started out pretty different than usual. IT was a very unusual start that left me impressed and really kept me reading.

While the plot in general is kinda cliche, the style of how it was written is pretty unique, appreciated the little tw
alice (arctic books)
This one was pretty cute and fluffy. I would probably enjoy this a lot more if I hadn't read this in the middle of summer but rather during winter, but it reminded me a lot of THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. If you liked that contemporary romance, be sure to check this one out.

Thank you to Kids Can Press for a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.
Jill
Charlotte is a British foreign exchange student who has recently gotten dumped. Her flight home is canceled due to bad weather, and she's stuck spending Christmas day alone instead of with her family. Anthony has just gotten dumped in the middle of JFK airport on Christmas eve. With one last night left in NYC, Charlotte makes it their mission to get over their exes.

I didn't like this book as much as I thought I would. I got excited that it was set in my hometown, NYC, but there wasn't enough ref
Larosenoire299
“So, look for a door. Theres always a way out. There’s always a new path. But you can’t find it if you stand still, you know what I mean?”

I expected Kiss me in New York to be a light-hearted and delightful romantic read that can warm my heart in chilly days, but it turned out to be a lackluster. Kiss me in New York is a story about an accidental meeting between 2 people whose heart are broken. By following steps in a healing book after broke-up, they gradually put the past behind them and fall
CrazyForRomance
Vieni a leggere la recensione su: CrazyForRomance
Per acquistare il libro clicca qui

Per la prima volta in Italia, l’autrice ci presenta uno young adult delizioso, narrandoci il rocambolesco “viaggio” di Charlotte e Anthony per le strade di una New York innevata, guidati da un libro davvero bizzarro che, potrebbe sembrare banale e a tratti anche assurdo, ma li ha aiutati davvero molto. Volete sapere come?
Charlotte ha appena finito un semestre di scambio negli Stati Uniti. Si trova all’aeroporto J
Míša Rubášová
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jednoduše roztomilé :-)
Felicia
Dec 12, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don't know why I put myself through the trouble of trying to read holiday books. Especially YA holiday books. They're always the same. Cliche, predictable, and down right boring. And this one was no different. I couldn't get behind anything that happened in this book because it was just so unrealistic. And while that might be what some people like, it's not for me. Should've learned when I read Let It Go by John Green? So meh. But of course I'm putting myself through torture with another. Lol.
Katie
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I don't tend to read many contemporary novels, not for lack of interest, but more because I tend to gravitate towards other genres - contemporary can sometimes be too realistic when I am reading as a means of escape, but I really enjoyed this one.

Charlotte is getting ready to fly home to England on Christmas Eve after a semester (in high school) abroad in the United States, where she just had her heart broken. Anthony is a fres
Lisa Mandina
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An adorably sweet story! One of my favorite types of romances is when we got both points of view, every other chapter basically. And this book does that perfectly. The fun part is when at the beginning you think Charlotte has met Anthony, and you're like, wait, not that guy, right? It made me happy to know that wasn't Anthony. Even though Anthony wasn't really my favorite at first for how he acted toward her. But you had to give him a break, I mean, he'd just been dumped, very publicly.

You can
whenlovespeaks
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eine super süße Winter-Weihnachts-Geschichte mit Kitsch und Humor. Ich habe sie super gerne gelesen und mich in die Protagonisten (und Mistake
  • Miracle On I-40
  • Unwrapped
  • A Gift for Santa (Northern Lights #2)
  • No Plain Rebel (No Ordinary Star, #2)
  • The Christmas Wish: All I Want for Christmas / First Impressions
  • Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)
  • Winter's Kiss: The Ex Games; The Twelve Dates of Christmas
  • Eden Summer
  • Christmas Healing (Healing The Regime, #1)
  • Holiday with a Vampire II
  • Regency Christmas Proposals
  • A Whyte Christmas
  • White Christmas: Woman Hater / The Humbug Man
  • Christmas at Barncastle Inn
  • Christmas Kisses (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)
  • A Regency Christmas V
  • A Door County Christmas: Four Romances Warm Hearts in Wisconsin's Version of Cape Cod
  • It Happened One Christmas (Hamilton Sisters, #3)
A pseudonym based on the dual effort of authors James Noble and Stephanie Elliott.
“We're looking into each other's eyes, and I think we're both a little stunned by how great that kiss was.” 1 likes
“The Doug is just in mourning," he goes on. I avoid looking at Charlotte, in case she's on the verge of laughing, too. It takes a certain something to pull off talking about yourself in third person.” 1 likes