Start by marking “Bath Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bath Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters, #2)

Bath Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys

(Sunsetters #2)

Recipe for a wild weekend: Take one geeky actor, a video game idol, and cinema’s best known towel model. Add a chocolate-box cottage, a liberal sprinkling of snow… make that lots of snow, and an oversized bathtub.

Result: THREESOME!

Join Lorne, Jasper and Mikayla as they shed their winter woollies, and get wet ‘n’ wild in the wilderness. Identities are mistaken, feelings get
Published October 10th 2017 by Incantatrix Press

To ask other readers questions about Bath Bomb, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bath Bomb

Start your review of Bath Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters, #2)
Deborah
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it

This is a fun hot sexy read.

Lorne and Jasper have just been cast together so they’re heading to a little cottage in the middle of nowhere to “rehearse” or that’s what they’re telling each other.
Lorne wants jasper and booked the weekend away, Jasper wants Lorne enough to go away with him on the weekend of the big new game launch (yes he’s a huge gamer and this is a Lara Croft kinda game featuring the woman of his dreams Lana Bow) but he’s new to the whole guy attraction so Lorne has his work cut
Emmi
Lorne, Jasper and Mikayla =
This was a sweet and sexy and funny read but with a lot of heart and feels especially for a novella and I enjoyed every page.
My first book by this author but with the lovely characters and the great writing def. not my last.

Copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Coco.V
Dec 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/7/2018)! ...more
Wendy
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
**Received a free copy of this novel from the publisher, CrushStar Multimedia LLC
Incantatrix Press, courtesy of NetGalley, for an honest review**

I will not repeat the blurb – I think everybody is able to read...
You can read this book as a stand alone – but it is part of a series
1 Crazy Love
2 Cherry Bomb
3 Bath Bomb
4 Sex Bomb

Lorne and Jasper are actors and they need to rehearse for an upcoming movie. So Lorne convinced Jasper to stay at a cosy cottage in the middle of nowhere in wintertime. And
Heather in FL
Poor Lorne. All he wanted to was to get Jasper to a remote cabin and seduce him. Lorne was pretty sure Jasper was bisexual, and Jasper had accepted a bisexual role that would put him and Lorne in very close quarters (they're both actors), so Lorne was hoping life could imitate art. But when they get to the cabin, Mikayla is already there because she mixed up the weekends. And Mikayla happens to be the muse that Jasper's favorite video game character is based on, so he is totally fanboying on ...more
Karen
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this as part of an anthology when it first came out and loved it then, but I love having books by my favourite authors as standalone titles too. So I bought it again.

And oh my stars! I’d forgotten quite how hot and steamy it is. The sexual tension between the three main characters sizzles off the pages as Lorne, Jasper and Mikayla find themselves stranded in a remote cottage with only one bedroom. Lorne already had his eye on Jasper and the unexpected addition of Mikayla irritates him
Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this as part of the Some Like It Geek anthology, and it was awesome! Lorne and Jasper are actors who take off to stay in a remote cottage to rehearse. They can't seem to decide just what (or who) they want, but when Mikayla mistakenly ends up in the wrong place, the trio find themselves stuck together. Loved this hot and hilarious story - there's gaming involved and, yep, a bathtub, and plenty of heat generated by these three! This was a fantastic, fun read!
BL
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a steamy, sexy book, with lots of reference to heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, and threesome sex acts.

There is a deep character development to this book, it is book #2 in the series, but does not require you to read the previous book to follow along. I was not sure about the book when I first started reading but it really grew on me.

This book is fun and made me laugh a few times and feel for them in the next.

I recommend reading it.
Nicole Normand
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is part of "Some Like it Geek: A Really Big Set of Romances"; this is my honest review.
Lots of hesitations, some unfinished business.
Could have been a bit longer, especially details after they all leave the cottage.
Loved how they had their threesome. Is this for ever after? It doesn't say but I'm guessing yes.
Kristen Lewendon
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! This is so sweet and angsty. I love how deep into the emotions this story goes. Balancing three personalities in a single relationship can’t be easy and this book shows us some of that. It also shows some of the amazing rewards that are only possible in a triad. I’ve fallen in love with these characters and I badly want to know even more about them.
Julie Bernier
May 31, 2018
Tammy
Sep 08, 2017
Clara Leigh
Oct 10, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-clara
Apr 27, 2018
J S Barnes
May 02, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Page count 2 192 Nov 19, 2017 07:46PM

• Her Secret (Objects of Attraction, #5)
  • His Treat (Objects of Attraction, #3)
  • Payback (Harris Brothers #6)
  • Her Bush (Objects of Attraction, #6)
  • Bet Me (Lucky in Love, #2)
  • His Package (Objects of Attraction, #4)
  • That One Moment (London Lovers #5; Lost in London #2)
  • Hot as Puck (Bad Motherpuckers, #1)
  • Strong Suit
  • Her Cherry (Objects of Attraction, #2)
  • Let's Get Textual
  • One Wicked Night
  • I Wanna Text You Up
Clara Leigh is the alter-ego of a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She lives in the UK.

Sunsetters (4 books)
  • Cherry Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters #1)
  • Sex Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters, #3)
  • Insta-bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters #4)