Start by marking “Movie Magic (Sleight of Hand #4)” as Want to Read:
Movie Magic (Sleight of Hand #4)

Movie Magic

(Sleight of Hand #4)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Lights…camera…magic!

Sabrina Parker has spent her professional life creating unbelievable stunts and magical effects for movies and stage magicians. Now she needs some special magic to help her bring her movie to life. Her search leads her to the very unlikely stage of Walt Bryson, host of a long-running children’s television show in Beaufort, North Carolina.

Walt isn’t terr
ebook
Published October 10th 2017 by Michelle Garren Flye

To ask other readers questions about Movie Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Movie Magic

Giselle
Oct 31, 2017 marked it as to-read
#Romance fans! Request your free review copy here: closed - other review opportunities found here]
E.
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it

“Movie Magic” by Michelle Garren Flye is a contemporary romance that features screenwriter Sabrina Parker, who’s searching for an expert magician for a project that is near and dear to her heart. Her trip to North Carolina proves that not all resources are in L.A., but convincing Walt Bryson to move beyond his popular children’s show will require more than make-believe, it will require getting his heart involved as much as hers is.

This story is part of the ‘Sleight of Hand’ series but
Harlie Williams
The first book to be reviewed in 2018. I’m glad it I picked this one to be it. I adored this story. It’s magically. I know, sounds cliched since it revolves around magic but it truly is. I loved how Ms. Flye uses imagery in the telling of Walt and Sabrina’s story. Plus, come on. Their names. Walt and Sabrina. All I could think about is Walt Disney and Sabrina, the Teenage Age Witch. BTW, I loved Sabrina. But I digress. Also, the setting in the small town is perfect, too.

So, while I loved the st
Jennifer Macaire
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Movie Magic is a very enjoyable romance. The main character, Sabrina, is not very likeable at the start, but at the same time, you want her to succeed. Her job is fascinating - who wouldn't want to work in the film business making special effects come to life? Sabrina's job is to find the people who can work that magic, and her quest leads her to a sleepy little town where Walt, a magician, works in a a local theater that also doubles as a television show.

Although Walt is immediately engaging a
Sherry Lynn
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a good romance. And, Movie Magic is just that.
The characters are charming and entice you into their story.
This was a rather fast read. Which some days can be good.
It's good when you want to get to the end without a lot of just page turning.
Although Movie Magic is book 3 it reads as a stand alone.

I enjoyed this book so much that I would love to read the others in the series.
I received a complimentary copy.
Amy
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Movie Magic is the fourth installment to the Sleight of Hand series and my first introduction to Michelle Garren Flye's writing. I thought Sabrina and Walt's story to be a pretty good and fun read. I found myself laughing out loud right from the beginning. I loved their chemistry together. I enjoyed the beautiful Beaufort, NC location.
I look forward to more by this author in the near future. I give Movie Magic 4 stars.
I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest op
Ally Swanson
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was such a fun, charming, and quaint contemporary romance read!

This book is about Sabrina Parker a magic effects creator who has written a screenplay and is on a mission to create her dream movie. However, in order to bring this project to light she needs the perfect magician!

This book is about Walt Bryson, a magician in small town Beaufort, North Carolina. Sabrina finds herself in Beaufort and there is an instant spark between her and Walt that seals the deal for them as partners.

Sabr
Michelle Flye
Oct 10, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Kim hansen
Gwendolyn Jordan
Elaine Mccarthy
Dec 23, 2017
Michelle Garren Flye is an award-winning author of romance and women's fiction. Reviewers have described her work as: “an engaging novel with charming and likable characters”, a story that “will make you believe in love and second chances”, and a “well-written and thought-provoking novel.”

Michelle placed third in the Hyperink Romance Writing Contest for her short story “Life After”. Her short stor

Sleight of Hand (5 books)
  • Close Up Magic (Sleight of Hand #1)
  • Escape Magic (Sleight of Hand #2)
  • Island Magic (Sleight of Hand #3)
  • Becoming Magic (Sleight of Hand #5)