Start by marking “Night of the Hunter (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Night of the Hunter (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #4)

Night of the Hunter

(The Ever Chace Chronicles #4)

Caitlyn Hardi is on a mission… a suicide mission. Driven by the pain of the past, she sets out to confront the monster deep in the Catacombs of Paris — the one who took everything from her. Caitlyn doesn't care if she survives Paris. Her only concern is that the vampire who made her does not take another family from her. If dying means keeping everyone she loves safe — esp ...more
ebook
Published November 12th 2017 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Night of the Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night of the Hunter

Start your review of Night of the Hunter (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #4)
Melanie's
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 4 in the awesome Ever Chace chronicles and I think they just keep getting better. These read like a paranormal criminal minds type series and I am hooked! For me the books definitely need to be read in order to get the most out of the story although there is an underlying crime to be solved in each installment.

The characters in these books are so vibrant that I could totally see this as a tv series especially with this one having scenes in the creepy underground of Paris, it makes
Nellie
May 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Paranormal romance

So, each book gets more and more sexual, and frustrating. Frustrating in because there are no consequences for being a serial killer, just a "Hey, your part of the family, and on the team". I don't like it. Even wondering what is in the next book isn't enough for me to continue. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Mimi Davis Hopkins
The Addiction Continues

There are some things you can not get enough of and the P.I.T. is one of those things for me. Once again Susan Harris has proven to be a magnificent story teller and a superb Writer. This entry in the chronicles of Ever Chace cements her greatness as a crafter of great characters.
Carol-Ann
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I love this series and am enjoying it immensely. I did however find that this particular book lead off in too many directions at once and everything as a little bit drawn out, to full time and gaps. Hopefully the next one is better.
Mary Kay
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is like potato chips - you can’t stop once you’ve started.
If you like the supernatural
If vampires and werewolves could be your friends
Give yourself a present and start the Ever Chace Chronicles!
Tamar Elmensdorp-lijzenga
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Queen of the cliffhanger, beware of that before you begin reading this series. But it is definitely worth all the heartbreak you will get. These characters are so well rounded that they have become like family to me. Already craving for the next book.
Katrina
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I remember when the twilight series first came out I devoured ever book couldn’t put them down even denied myself sleep to keep reading . This series of books has gripped me even more so . About to start no 5 . So hope Ricky is ok 😳😳😳
Hailee (haibooklovers)
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr-uf-scifi
For this series being called the EVER CHACE CHRONICLES, there sure is an astounding lack of Ever Chace.

I don’t think I’ll continue the series. It just feels like it’s being dragged out unnecessarily, and with it STILL not being done, I just have lost interest.
Christina Blake
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Excellent, I feel as though I not only know each character intimately, but that I have felt their pain, loss and love. Susan Harris is an excellent author. I was so happy with the dispatch of Caine. Now, for book 5!
Nicketa Fox
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Loved this book and was great to have some closure. Wanted more of ever and Derrick, also more of Erika but still happy.
Toni Pill
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Susan never lets you down. Great series.
Valorie Harmeling
Chandra
Apr 13, 2019
Michaela Lindqvist
Aug 20, 2020

• Shortcut to the Grave (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 6)
  • Private Eye (Tiger's Eye Mystery, #2)
  • Cruel Magic (Royals of Villain Academy, #1)
  • Don't Tempt Me (Nora Jacobs #4)
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • How to Wake an Undead City (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #6)
  • Gods and Demons (Dark Streets, #1)
  • Wickedest Witch (Hell's Son, #0.5)
  • How to Live an Undead Lie (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #5)
  • Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3)
  • Daughter of Souls & Silence (Rogue Ethereal #2)
  • Dead of Night (Thorne Hill #1)
  • Zane (The Shifters of Colwood Firehouse, #1)
  • Katie's Date with an Alpha: A Dating Agency Romance (Date Monsters for Alphas Book 1)
  • Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #1)
  • Defender Cave Bear (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #1)
  • Playing to Win: A Reverse Harem Romance (The Real Werewives of Alaska Book 6)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
Susan Harris is a writer from Cork in Ireland. An avid reader, she quickly grew to love books in the supernatural/fantasy genre. When she is not writing or reading, she loves music, oriental cultures, tattoos, anything Disney and psychology. If she wasn't a writer she would love to be a FBI profiler or a PA for Dave Grohl or Jared Leto.

The Ever Chace Chronicles (6 books)
  • Skin & Bones (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #1)
  • Collateral Damage (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 2)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 3)
  • Never Back Down (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #5)
  • Shortcut to the Grave (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 6)

News & Interviews